00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Notking just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Top entries from 06/30/2004!

5,161 Views | 49 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Top entries from 06/30/2004! 2004-07-01 00:45:01

Response to Top entries from 06/30/2004! 2004-07-01 00:47:38

I really really liked 'Between Good And Evil', it was original and well acted... good lip-sync too. Also, I got an honorable mention yay! :)

Response to Top entries from 06/30/2004! 2004-07-01 00:53:01

Holy crap I finally did it! I want to give a special thanks to punk6sic6 since he kept encouraging me and saying that I will one day obtain Daily Feature! Once again thanks to everyone who helped me obtain the #1 spot for today!

I'm in the new Adam Sandler movie Sandy Wexler. I play a Prison Guard and a trainer for Terry Crews. To see what movies I'm in check out http://facebook.com/VinstigatorMusic

BBS Signature

Response to Top entries from 06/30/2004! 2004-07-01 00:57:38

Congratz! :)

It takes alot of patience, wit, and endurance to stick to a series as long as you have. For that alone, I have high repsect for you as a fellow animator.

Response to Top entries from 06/30/2004! 2004-07-01 01:04:16

At 7/1/04 12:57 AM, TeslaTrooper wrote: Congratz! :)

It takes alot of patience, wit, and endurance to stick to a series as long as you have. For that alone, I have high repsect for you as a fellow animator.

Thank you! Yes I have been with this series for quite a while and now it's finally coming to a close. Just stick at it and you'll win an award one day! Took me 6 episodes :P

I'm in the new Adam Sandler movie Sandy Wexler. I play a Prison Guard and a trainer for Terry Crews. To see what movies I'm in check out http://facebook.com/VinstigatorMusic

BBS Signature

Response to Top entries from 06/30/2004! 2004-07-01 01:11:05

Not much to say on this. Some are good, some are bad. Keep the entrys coming.

-XenomorphX

Response to Top entries from 06/30/2004! 2004-07-01 01:38:41

Spots one, two, and four were good. The others were, MEH!

Wi/Ht? #28

BBS Signature

Response to Top entries from 06/30/2004! 2004-07-01 01:41:23

At 7/1/04 12:53 AM, Vinstigator wrote: Holy crap I finally did it! I want to give a special thanks to punk6sic6 since he kept encouraging me and saying that I will one day obtain Daily Feature! Once again thanks to everyone who helped me obtain the #1 spot for today!

Shut up Vince..........

Yes I watched the Good and Evil movie and it defenitly deserved 1st the voice acting and Lip syncing was superb and a very intresting overall. Day after was very dissipointing Vince simply decided to submit on a bad portal day (look at his only obstical, a movie with the score of 3.36). Yes I think Day after does not deserve a score above 3.10.

Response to Top entries from 06/30/2004! 2004-07-01 01:56:31

Oh and just to your little response....
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=83409
Havn't seen anything drawn of mine, eh? (keep in mind I did this when I was 13 and I have moved onto real sketchs).

BTW can you read Vince?
"Your probably going to say im a hypocrit for that thing I said about talant and no talant. Well I don't go escapading aobut how good and talanted I am so it doesn't apply to me."

Yes thought not you brown nosing prick.

Anyway Great submitions exept that day after trash.

Response to Top entries from 06/30/2004! 2004-07-01 02:12:10

Your movie sucks

It sure does sound like envy to me. I think that he has the right to thank people for complimenting him.

Now please, shut up you retard.

Response to Top entries from 06/30/2004! 2004-07-01 02:25:05

At 7/1/04 01:56 AM, TheGoldCrow wrote: Oh and just to your little response....
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=83409
Havn't seen anything drawn of mine, eh? (keep in mind I did this when I was 13 and I have moved onto real sketchs).

BTW can you read Vince?
"Your probably going to say im a hypocrit for that thing I said about talant and no talant. Well I don't go escapading aobut how good and talanted I am so it doesn't apply to me."

Yes thought not you brown nosing prick.

Anyway Great submitions exept that day after trash.

Talent not talant you uneducated whore, if you don't like his movie then don't watch it. It's not like your bitching will do anything anyway.

Response to Top entries from 06/30/2004! 2004-07-01 02:25:04

At 7/1/04 01:41 AM, TheGoldCrow wrote:
At 7/1/04 12:53 AM, Vinstigator wrote: Holy crap I finally did it! I want to give a special thanks to punk6sic6 since he kept encouraging me and saying that I will one day obtain Daily Feature! Once again thanks to everyone who helped me obtain the #1 spot for today!
Shut up Vince..........

Yes I watched the Good and Evil movie and it defenitly deserved 1st the voice acting and Lip syncing was superb and a very intresting overall. Day after was very dissipointing Vince simply decided to submit on a bad portal day (look at his only obstical, a movie with the score of 3.36). Yes I think Day after does not deserve a score above 3.10.

Haha you do realize that I have come close to daily feature multiple times, right? Look at parts 11 and 12. Both of them won daily 2nd's. I came in 2nd with a 3.81. your Frog Trigger was barely in the green zone! I knew you were gonna blow a fuse when I won 1st place. Even Shin was like "no way he animated that 0_O".

Oh and your hand drawn movie sucks ass, stick to sprites. k thx bye

BBS Signature

Response to Top entries from 06/30/2004! 2004-07-01 03:25:45

At 7/1/04 02:25 AM, Vinstigator wrote:
Haha you do realize that I have come close to daily feature multiple times, right? Look at parts 11 and 12. Both of them won daily 2nd's. I came in 2nd with a 3.81. your Frog Trigger was barely in the green zone! I knew you were gonna blow a fuse when I won 1st place. Even Shin was like "no way he animated that 0_O".

Oh and your hand drawn movie sucks ass, stick to sprites. k thx bye

Wow, a 15 year old kid, talking trash and doing a crappy serie get the daily award with frame by frame ripped animations from the original ff3 and starts saying how well he animates. Crow lets not continue this here, lets leave Vince sink further and further down and lets not care about the little kid. beside what else can he do besides talking in our backs like the hypocrite that he is. Just like he talked about flipsided after being banned for multiple accounts used to talk trash to other people who wont suspect Vince Chavez to do so. *sigh* Dont waste time on the kid, he aint even worth the typing, lets just get on with our own work.

Response to Top entries from 06/30/2004! 2004-07-01 03:46:24

Shin they showed me the logs. You were trying to convince yourself that my animation was stolen because it was so good! Hah I think I just proved to you that I can do my own battles. I got daily feature just to shut you the fuck up.

So....SHUT THE FUCK UP!

BBS Signature

Response to Top entries from 06/30/2004! 2004-07-01 04:05:01

At 7/1/04 03:46 AM, Vinstigator wrote: Shin they showed me the logs. You were trying to convince yourself that my animation was stolen because it was so good! Hah I think I just proved to you that I can do my own battles. I got daily feature just to shut you the fuck up.

So....SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Hey there vince, why the big words? Going with the shut the fuck ups just cause i found out your do a nice job to rip ff3 spells and animation. Its nothing to be a shame of Vince, thats actually what people who cant animate too well usually do. And it actually got you a daily award, short cuts do pay these days as i see it. Vince you can lie to yourself all you want, and we cant stop you for that, just keep the tone down and the lies to yourself will ya? Your getting boring recently, *yawn*.

Response to Top entries from 06/30/2004! 2004-07-01 04:10:59

Between Good and Evil was nifty.
Sucks to be the guy who lost the money, though. :/

... ... ...

BBS Signature

Response to Top entries from 06/30/2004! 2004-07-01 04:17:00

At 7/1/04 04:05 AM, Shin2k27 wrote:
At 7/1/04 03:46 AM, Vinstigator wrote:
Hey there vince, why the big words? Going with the shut the fuck ups just cause i found out your do a nice job to rip ff3 spells and animation. Its nothing to be a shame of Vince, thats actually what people who cant animate too well usually do. And it actually got you a daily award, short cuts do pay these days as i see it. Vince you can lie to yourself all you want, and we cant stop you for that, just keep the tone down and the lies to yourself will ya? Your getting boring recently, *yawn*.

LOL you are such an idiot. Every sprite you use (yes even your CT ones) have been ripped. But the difference is I ripped my own sprites the proper way (wouldn't you like to know). *Sigh* you just don't get it do you, kid? *Masturbates* now look at what you made me do...I'm using the Shin tactic!

BBS Signature

Response to Top entries from 06/30/2004! 2004-07-01 04:26:31

At 7/1/04 04:10 AM, ArtificialWatermelon wrote: Between Good and Evil was nifty.
Sucks to be the guy who lost the money, though. :/

Yeah 75 bucks ......id keep it tough need a tablet and you know how expensive those are. But yeah the whole animation made me laught a bit even though the graphic could be better but thats some hard work.

At 7/1/04 04:17 AM, Vinstigator wrote:
LOL you are such an idiot. Every sprite you use (yes even your CT ones) have been ripped. But the difference is I ripped my own sprites the proper way (wouldn't you like to know). *Sigh* you just don't get it do you, kid? *Masturbates* now look at what you made me do...I'm using the Shin tactic!

Vince calm down, were on the Top entries from 06/30/2004! topic, dont start with your usual bs here, might get you banned. Dont get a pissy just because i told you your frame by frame ripping technique was good. I mean, if i wanted to copy the ff3 moves to make them just like the game id do the same but that would also be a bit n00bish since i could just animate them myself without pasting them just like the snes one. Beside Vince look where it got ya, daily first, real proud are ya, thats some real ripping work youve done there, you should be proud of your ripping skillez not be angry at them.

Response to Top entries from 06/30/2004! 2004-07-01 04:33:34

hmm...kinda slow day if you ask me....first place it's on the 3.60's and second place on the 3.30's.......not saying the movies are bad though...

and congratulations on your 1st place vince!..

Response to Top entries from 06/30/2004! 2004-07-01 05:41:33

FFVI is the best! They are all in my favs.

Response to Top entries from 06/30/2004! 2004-07-01 06:21:20

sorry for being a dick but can anyone tell me how to MAKE ANIMATION MOVIES I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW THNX ILL MAKE COOL STUFF IF I DO EMAIL ME ON CRUEL1200@HOTMAIL.COM OR ADD ME TO YUR MSN PLZ PLZ PLZ REPLY TO ME THNX

Response to Top entries from 06/30/2004! 2004-07-01 06:38:49

WTH why didn't that Super Metroid get any awards it was 0.01 points off from the day after part 14

Response to Top entries from 06/30/2004! 2004-07-01 09:19:33

hehe thx, concratulations, it was a nice movie, nice story, great battle, etc..., now, get those weekly awards:p

Response to Top entries from 06/30/2004! 2004-07-01 13:35:36

overall... they were cool...

Response to Top entries from 06/30/2004! 2004-07-01 14:31:57

hey id just like to say youve got a realy cool username man !

Response to Top entries from 06/30/2004! 2004-07-01 15:05:58

I Love The Top Fizive Woot! Woot!
Better than Lettermans Top 10 WOOT!

Response to Top entries from 06/30/2004! 2004-07-01 15:25:29

At 7/1/04 04:26 AM, Shin2k27 wrote:
Vince calm down, were on the Top entries from 06/30/2004! topic, dont start with your usual bs here, might get you banned.

Nah I gotta listen to ShadowOfLenin. Here's what he wrote in his review for part 14...

Oh and in regards to the ongoing argument with Shin/Crow/moogle, just ignore them. The whole thing got old a while ago, be the mature one and just take no notice of the (now repetitive) comments. And if they say you are backing down then let them think that, in the end it is just argument for the sake of it. So be the intelligent one and heed my advice.

So you know what? He's absolutely right! Why waste my time aruging with you guys when I could be making more Daily Feature winning movies?

At 7/1/04 04:33 AM, CheveLoco wrote:
and congratulations on your 1st place vince!..

Thank you Rigo :D

At 7/1/04 09:19 AM, punk6sic6 wrote:
hehe thx, concratulations, it was a nice movie, nice story, great battle, etc..., now, get those weekly awards:p

Thank you I'm glad you enjoyed it! Weekly awards are hard to get! But you know what? I think I might be able to obtain one in the future! Thanks again punk6sic6 :)

BBS Signature

Response to Top entries from 06/30/2004! 2004-07-01 15:46:56

Yeah vince be the intelligent one and finally STFU, each time we try and tell you something you DIVERGE it into something else. Try and surpass your current retard state and finally shut up. Jeez, acting like a 10 year old all day long with your pathetic insults and all it gets pretty boring after a while, same goes with your serie btw, your always with OMG YOU DONT HAVE ANY AWARDS OMG, yeah THX for the mass blaming on omega, reduced it from the usual 3.40 it had to now 3.14, quite nice to see that you always do play fair. *sigh* beside after all you'll always be weak, whatever you say what ever you do, you have no style. Your only another attention whore whos trying to get some beef and knows he cant handle it alone. Thank god you got banned off flipsided.com they dont need turds like ya, creating multiple accounts to fuck around with people and standing up to Hardcord when he was getting banned for his own dumb move. Really i do wonder how many multiple accounts you have here on NG, mind telling us all? Pretty nice trick ya got there but hey, as long as you stay out of my way, your secrets will remain intact, if however you even attempt a flash attack, youll be sealing your own downfall.
Been nice owning ya Vince, but your no fun, just repetitive and full of tricks, no real skills at all. And on the ripping comment, ripping a sprite is somethign but ripping the whole special attacks animations and only putting those in the movie is something else. Jeez if thats how easy it is to get good animation ill make a tutorial on how to do it and everybody will have good and effortless animation done by the squaresoft compagny but call it as their own. From your whole serie, you havent learned a thing about animation and i doubt youll learn more.

Ja nee, baka.

Response to Top entries from 06/30/2004! 2004-07-01 16:02:06

Trust me I did not want to leave a review for that day after movie. I went threw his bad reviews and guess what. To every bad review he says something like "Haha I got daily 1st w00t you suck" like a 3 year old child. That made my pissed off about his little attitude. Mind you, I don't care if got daily 1st. Doing that is simple, the only movie that was in his way was a movie with the score of 3.36. You see anyone can get daily 1st with a sprite movie you just got to wait for bad portal days.

I'd also like to apouligize to the people who view my messages on NG. I know yes it seems I have been a little bitchy in my threads and made them go on forever. Im stoping now but If Vince says anything next about him being talanted or brags how he won daily 1st........................

Response to Top entries from 06/30/2004! 2004-07-01 16:13:41

man all the complaining