00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

studda614 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Vince might be retarded...

1,099 Views | 17 Replies

Vince might be retarded... 2004-08-19 22:40:29

After a response to my review it really just backs up my idea. Im so impressed with the way he handled the pwning from Shin that I might recruit him to be in the newest Ng Crew. We will be called the n00biN8er Kr3w, and yes HAcoreRD you can be in it also. We will smite the n00best of the n00bs! All n00bs will bow down before us! Only sUp3r n00bs as strong as Shin will be able to vanquish us!!!
Viva La n00biN8er Kr3w

Response to Vince might be retarded... 2004-08-19 22:42:06

k. have fun. also wanna cookie?

Response to Vince might be retarded... 2004-08-19 22:43:27

I dont need your stupid cookies.....Im gonna need that cookie now......please.......DAMN

Response to Vince might be retarded... 2004-08-19 22:43:42

In response to your review, I marked it as [abusive].

Reviews are not the place to carry out vendettas against other users, and neither is a BBS. Please take your beef up with Wade. I'm sick of hearing all you guys' whiny bullshit.

Response to Vince might be retarded... 2004-08-19 22:45:10

Thanks! lol

Response to Vince might be retarded... 2004-09-27 16:01:06

At 8/19/04 10:45 PM, Blarg_the_Destroyer wrote: Thanks! lol

You really are an idiot, huh? She marked YOUR review as abusive!

1/25 people found this review helpful. Did you?

I'm hurt that you made an anti-Vince topic. Really, I am. I mean this is what, the 6th one so far? Whatever shall I do? Oh me oh my I guess I'll have to stop making award-winning movies because some asshat made an anti-Vince topic :(

Not. Fuck off Blarg!

I'm in the new Adam Sandler movie Sandy Wexler. I play a Prison Guard and a trainer for Terry Crews. To see what movies I'm in check out http://facebook.com/VinstigatorMusic

BBS Signature

Response to Vince might be retarded... 2004-09-27 16:06:11

Funniest review reply goes to the Vinstigator.

Response to Vince might be retarded... 2004-09-27 16:10:49

At 9/27/04 04:06 PM, -DisC- wrote: Funniest review reply goes to the Vinstigator.

Thanks, I try my best ;)

By the way, Blarg's review now has 28 abusive marks lmao

I'm in the new Adam Sandler movie Sandy Wexler. I play a Prison Guard and a trainer for Terry Crews. To see what movies I'm in check out http://facebook.com/VinstigatorMusic

BBS Signature

Response to Vince might be retarded... 2004-09-27 17:12:15

pwnd in da shizzle

Response to Vince might be retarded... 2004-09-27 19:58:59

fool, Vince is NG Champion n we all know it.

Vince might be retarded...

BBS Signature

Response to Vince might be retarded... 2004-09-27 20:02:25

At 9/27/04 07:58 PM, HAcoreRD wrote: fool, Vince is NG Champion n we all know it.

what is vince paying you in

you have to be the biggest cock sucker i have ever seen
you scream to heaven and hell and send shinz a trojan cuz he was trying to be rival of vince

your such a fucking pathetic loser you really are i bet at work your the mcdonalds clean up boy

oh im sorry u got fired from that job and work at the xxx store as teh jizz clean up boy

i you without a doubt are the biggest ass kisser in the world hardcord

Dark Kisses In Sweet Places

Response to Vince might be retarded... 2004-09-27 20:02:46

I dunno why but I thought I'd post "lalalalala bomba!"

Uhhh, yeah, n00binators... Shin's an ass, he spends days and days of work just to knock Vince and, newsflash Shin, NO-ONE CARES!

Response to Vince might be retarded... 2004-09-27 20:09:44

At 9/27/04 08:02 PM, Darklilangel23 wrote:
At 9/27/04 07:58 PM, HAcoreRD wrote: fool, Vince is NG Champion n we all know it.
what is vince paying you in

you have to be the biggest cock sucker i have ever seen
you scream to heaven and hell and send shinz a trojan cuz he was trying to be rival of vince

your such a fucking pathetic loser you really are i bet at work your the mcdonalds clean up boy

oh im sorry u got fired from that job and work at the xxx store as teh jizz clean up boy

i you without a doubt are the biggest ass kisser in the world hardcord

I'm sorry I do not suck rooster. Further more I didn't send him the virus, because Shin didn't rub the genie's cock at that time. I doubt I'm the pathetic loser seeing how your fighting with someone through a cable and a screen, now that's being a loser. So here's a deal. You can shut up, because you have no beef with me, your just trying to sound important and I'm willing to wager that your probably giving head to your friends while your reading. Oh remember to swallow.

I bet you can write a page on the low carbs in cum, huh?

-HC

BBS Signature

Response to Vince might be retarded... 2004-09-27 20:12:21

Dude, I about coughed up a lung laughing at that photo!

Response to Vince might be retarded... 2004-09-27 20:16:12

At 9/27/04 08:12 PM, OverTheStars wrote:
Dude, I about coughed up a lung laughing at that photo!

If you save it n zoom in on where the WWF/WWE symbol should be, you'll notice a lil Ng tank :)

BBS Signature

Response to Vince might be retarded... 2004-09-27 20:17:11

I thought this thread might be about Vince Vaughn, in which case I was gonna have to kick your ass.

Proceed.

a.k.a. Mary

My NG Wiki Page

"i guess it's settled that carm is a the manliest and most chauvinistic of mods? ^_________^" - Rucklo

BBS Signature

Response to Vince might be retarded... 2004-09-27 20:18:18

At 8/19/04 10:43 PM, Maus wrote: In response to your review, I marked it as [abusive].

Reviews are not the place to carry out vendettas against other users, and neither is a BBS. Please take your beef up with Wade. I'm sick of hearing all you guys' whiny bullshit.

yah so did i and 35 other people

LSD!

BBS Signature

Response to Vince might be retarded... 2004-09-27 21:08:07

At 9/27/04 08:02 PM, A17roolz wrote: I dunno why but I thought I'd post "lalalalala bomba!"

Uhhh, yeah, n00binators... Shin's an ass, he spends days and days of work just to knock Vince and, newsflash Shin, NO-ONE CARES!

Hey thanks Darren, couldn't have said it better.

BBS Signature