00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KushB just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I checked your profile, you're hot!

4,854 Views | 80 Replies

That's the great thing about the internet. If there is ever a female user on any forum anywhere, every male is going to talk to her as if they are nice enough, she's going to have sex with them....over the internet. Then if anyone decides to flame her for acting like the whore that she is, everyone else will immediately come to her aide and insult the one person that has common sense until they either get tired of it or the other guy leaves the forum.

So I decided to experiment a bit on it. First I found some random forum, and signed up with the account name "HawtAznChicka6969," and proceeded to make a topic called "Hi guyz, Im new." Of course, if I hadn't been named that and filled my profile out with bullshit about how much I like cheerleading and the Backstreet Boys, I would have instantly been flamed. But instead, everyone decided to warmly greet me. I also wrote that I lived in Urkmenistan, therefor ruling out the explanation that maybe I might visit them in real life and have sex with them there.

So after a few responses of how cool I was, somebody decided to question whether or not I was really female. Then predictably, everyone decided to flame that person with "your a fucking faggot," and "Go have sex with some of your men freinds, fag." Then I laughed to myself and left.

It's always fun typing in "forum" on google, skipping a few pages and toying withsome random people.

My art gallery, because I'm better than you at things.

BBS Signature

Response to I checked your profile, you're hot! 2004-09-20 01:39:35

Yeah... We should all go and bluff about being a woman on random forums. It would be so cool.

Response to I checked your profile, you're hot! 2004-09-20 01:41:46

indeed, thinking with your dick is never a good thing, ESPECIALLY over the internet

I don't like you.

BBS Signature

Response to I checked your profile, you're hot! 2004-09-20 01:42:13

Haha, so true. This speaks to me. Some people are just too anxious and burdened by the horomones. It's sad to watch, yet I find myself laughing.

BBS Signature

Response to I checked your profile, you're hot! 2004-09-20 01:47:46

Oh, and you have to have a stereotypical internet-girl name. Try and include the words:

Hawt
lil
lil'
chika
chick
chicka
cutiepie
QTpie
sassy
sassie
girl
gurl
grrl

Etc...

I think Haq made a list of them awhile ago.

BBS Signature

Response to I checked your profile, you're hot! 2004-09-20 01:48:05

At 9/20/04 01:22 AM, Rabid-Echidna wrote: That's the great thing about the internet. I'm Nepthys, Camilla, Raven, and ShitOnAStick, and no one really knows

!!!!

I KNOW ALL YOUR SECRETS

UNITE THE CLANS | space cheese | RG podcasts | also cocks

BBS Signature

Response to I checked your profile, you're hot! 2004-09-20 01:49:54

At 9/20/04 01:48 AM, Captain_Bob wrote:
At 9/20/04 01:22 AM, Rabid-Echidna wrote: That's the great thing about the internet. I'm Nepthys, Camilla, Raven, and ShitOnAStick, and no one really knows
!!!!

I KNOW ALL YOUR SECRETS

Dammit Bob. I was going to play them out some more, but now that you had to tell everyone...

Oh yeah, I'm Moloko as well.

BBS Signature

Response to I checked your profile, you're hot! 2004-09-20 01:50:33

its true, im not a female..

// Sig Makers // WWE Fans // Tumblr //

BBS Signature

Response to I checked your profile, you're hot! 2004-09-20 01:55:03

At 9/20/04 01:51 AM, AlastorTheDevil wrote: Just for some extra fun.
This is the manner of a stereotypical 'girl' online.
I actually know this girl too. :/

I'm still trying to figure out what "
corinine the mcphee anator" is...

Response to I checked your profile, you're hot! 2004-09-20 01:57:19

At 9/20/04 01:51 AM, AlastorTheDevil wrote:
This

"my number one fav thing is GOD/JESUS he totally ROX
my 2 best friends caitlin love ya girl/my Beotch LOLZ and corinine the mcphee anator look into my eyes am a arabian whoman lol thanx 4 always bein there 4 me u 2 BOOGITY LOL eagles nest miss yall"

I decided to type like that too, except dark and angsty intead of all cheery. It's hard to keep yourself from vomiting when you're writing like that.

BBS Signature

Response to I checked your profile, you're hot! 2004-09-20 02:18:31

At 9/20/04 02:15 AM, Nephthys wrote: Hi guyz, im new!!!!!!!

^__________________^

Teeeehehehehehehehehehehehe!!!!

PS. if u want 2 talk 2 me, i alwayz liek 2 chat!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

SHOW US UR BOOOOBZ!!!

RoseSOAS: you should know i dont think this far ahead

Me made simple: well you already thought as far as holding a chicken while in your underwear

BBS Signature

Response to I checked your profile, you're hot! 2004-09-20 02:19:46

At 9/20/04 02:15 AM, Nephthys wrote: Hi guyz, im new!!!!!!!

^__________________^

Teeeehehehehehehehehehehehe!!!!

PS. if u want 2 talk 2 me, i alwayz liek 2 chat!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

HELLO MY FUTURE GIRLFRIEND

BBS Signature

Response to I checked your profile, you're hot! 2004-09-20 02:21:32

At 9/20/04 02:19 AM, Captain_Bob wrote: HELLO MY FUTURE GIRLFRIEND

Whatever happened to Mike anyhow?

Response to I checked your profile, you're hot! 2004-09-20 02:23:49

Yep...I've done that a few times...
on another note...anyone wanna play games on msn messenger with me?...no one will play with me :'(

Response to I checked your profile, you're hot! 2004-09-20 02:29:49

At 9/20/04 01:39 AM, z_4_l wrote: Yeah... We should all go and bluff about being a woman on random forums. It would be so cool.

What if some of the people that come here are random people from other forums... Deep

Response to I checked your profile, you're hot! 2004-09-20 02:31:17

At 9/20/04 02:27 AM, Nephthys wrote:

PPS> wut do u guys think of my profirl pictur? AM I PRETTY??? RAET MEH OUT OF 10 PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I masturbate to it *Blush*

Me made simple: well you already thought as far as holding a chicken while in your underwear

BBS Signature

Response to I checked your profile, you're hot! 2004-09-20 02:32:27

At 9/20/04 02:21 AM, Radant wrote:
At 9/20/04 02:19 AM, Captain_Bob wrote: HELLO MY FUTURE GIRLFRIEND
Whatever happened to Mike anyhow?

http://hellomyfuturegirlfriend.ytmnd.com/

BBS Signature

Response to I checked your profile, you're hot! 2004-09-20 02:39:14

I love how everyone ignored me to talk to the chick...Who doesn't matter...Cause she's a chick...

Response to I checked your profile, you're hot! 2004-09-20 02:39:54

At 9/20/04 02:32 AM, Captain_Bob wrote: http://hellomyfuturegirlfriend.ytmnd.com/

There are seriously getting to be too many sites like that...lol

This all just goes to show you, that most of the girls on the internet are really guys

How many guys are really girls in disguise though I wonder?

Response to I checked your profile, you're hot! 2004-09-20 02:41:46

At 9/20/04 02:39 AM, Azurewrathhal wrote: How many guys are really girls in disguise though I wonder?

Question is:
How many "guys" are actually girls?...

Response to I checked your profile, you're hot! 2004-09-20 02:42:54

At 9/20/04 02:41 AM, Radant wrote:
At 9/20/04 02:39 AM, Azurewrathhal wrote: How many guys are really girls in disguise though I wonder?
Question is:
How many "guys" are actually girls?...

Crap. Brainfart.

Response to I checked your profile, you're hot! 2004-09-20 02:44:47

At 9/20/04 02:39 AM, Wasson wrote: I love how everyone ignored me to talk to the chick...Who doesn't matter...Cause she's a chick...

It's one of the facts of the BBS-- you will be ignored if:

A) You post very close to a female poster-- if you're first you're lucky to maybe get a reply before her post, but once she's posted then good luck.

B) You post very close to the end of a page, such as this post will be. Now no one will see my wonderful theory of BBS truisms.

C) You say something similar to a regular user, and everyone fawns over the regular user's brilliance, ignoring the fact that you said it much more succinctly a few posts before. Not that this has ever happened to me. Never.

Count the bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drum...

Response to I checked your profile, you're hot! 2004-09-20 02:45:26

I'm a guy...I'm sure of it. *looks down pants* WTF! Where'd it go?!

Response to I checked your profile, you're hot! 2004-09-20 02:53:31

At 9/20/04 02:50 AM, Nephthys wrote: I'd say that was more of a factor in everyone's lack of reply than my or SOAS's presence in this thread.

We make topics all sexy and hot.

BBS Signature

Response to I checked your profile, you're hot! 2004-09-20 02:56:07

At 9/20/04 02:50 AM, Nephthys wrote: Point

While your point is entirely correct, it is by no means a counter-example to the truisms listed above. And the fact that you replied to my "end of the page" post? While it is easy for one to say that this is obviously a counter-example, we shall suffice to call it an aberration rather than a true counter-example. I clearly can't bear to be proven wrong.

Count the bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drum...

Response to I checked your profile, you're hot! 2004-09-20 03:04:49

You just like pretending to be a woman don't you?

Response to I checked your profile, you're hot! 2004-09-20 03:16:10

Well, I'd secks you...

I didn't just say that, ok?

BBS Signature

Response to I checked your profile, you're hot! 2004-09-20 03:17:44

lol..........

Response to I checked your profile, you're hot! 2004-09-20 03:18:53

At 9/20/04 01:22 AM, Rabid-Echidna wrote: experiment

People are scum ... especially pre-teen males habitating random forums. This wasn't something that needed to be proved. Then again writing a doctoral thesis proving that adjacent geographical neighbors are more likely to have an armed conflict than non-geographically adjacent neighbors wasn't necessary either ... but it was accepted. Say Doctor, thank you!

~shrug~ everyone feels the need to prove this point at one time or another, myself included, so I'm not going to get "all in your shit" over it, but you really needed to rethink the reasoning behind why you did it. NG is one of the few places that allows people to be "unspecified" on gender ... and it's a great benefit. As you've proven (oh gee, yet again) declared female users have a bit more latitude in what they are allowed to post with impunity BUT you have not run a full test on it to understand it. Now run the gamut I've done (below) and then get back to us. If you're a normal fucking human, you'll actually get some enjoyment of being able to help people who need/want it ... and this gender bullshit ... that experiments like this constantly throw in the way ... are part of the problem, not part of the solution.

In a given system, if you declare yourself as male, anytime someone stating they are female has a serious question that you try to answer immediately becomes you trying to hit on them. If you are declared as female and do the same, the innuendoes of lesbianism immediately start. If you are declared as female, and the person asking is male, they may not make you their "girlfriend" right off the bat, but they are far more inclined to read what you have to say than if you were declared male, and significantly more likely to try to interact with you in the future. Me, I just want to pipe in, help out and, if I'm not needed be gone, thanks bye!!

I have "run with the bulls" in a variety of fora on a variety of systems on this nonsense and am more than happy to be as I am here ... unspecified. Females are not threatened by my interaction in a thread of theirs since, by being unspecified, I obviously don't give a shit about their gender and am not a threat. Males are not attracted to me simply because what I say makes sense since, by being unspecified, it's entirely possible I turn them into a laughingstock of their fora if I turn out to be a she-male or whatever you fuckheads like to laugh at other people about most. I don't give a fuck what reasons people have for accepting my advice. I've always given good advice. My only problem has been in being able to take my own when I'm in a situation that warrants it.

If I'm male, I'm somehow "hitting on" any female I try to help. If I'm female, I'm somehow "hitting on" any male I try to help. Where the fuck does someone have to line up to simply be fucking nice without all the bullshit attacjhed to having bothered to do so? Why the fuck can't someone simply give a shit about another human being without something "deeper" being read into it?

Response to I checked your profile, you're hot! 2004-09-20 03:21:12

bit off topic here, sorry

yadjmir, your sig intersted me enough to click it, and when I saw none of that language with a brief glance at the resulting web page, I did a google search.

It appears you have a typo. With amratam the only result is your sig, but with amritam I get 32 results, all of which are to hindu prayer sites

Breast Cancer Awareness month is over...stop squeezing random boobies. :(

BBS Signature