00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Proximothegr81 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Real men

4,962 Views | 115 Replies

Real men 2004-12-10 15:15:48

Real men don't have feelings, we don't have emotions and we certainly don't cry. I say we, because I'm a real man, yes, a real one. The only men that have emotions are girly men and homosexuals. Any man that cries is a weak one, yes, it's true.

FUCK

BBS Signature

Response to Real men 2004-12-10 15:16:28

Stereotypes are bad. Get in touch with yourself buddy.

I used to be with it. Then they changed what it was.

Now what I'm with isn't it and what's it seems weird and scary to me.

It'll happen to you!

BBS Signature

Response to Real men 2004-12-10 15:18:01

At 12/10/04 03:15 PM, Tremour wrote: Real men don't have feelings, we don't have emotions and we certainly don't cry.

Real men stand in the rain and listen to THIS! *thunder clap*

GRRRAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR!!!!!

Oh shit, I've laddered my tights - again!

Response to Real men 2004-12-10 15:19:32

I just tune everyone out so I don't run into emotions.

Response to Real men 2004-12-10 15:19:56

I understand what it is to be a real man. You're right, tears are for those of the fairer sex, not us hardcore Rambo types

Response to Real men 2004-12-10 15:20:12

At 12/10/04 03:16 PM, mighty_potato wrote: Stereotypes are bad. Get in touch with yourself buddy.

I think the whole thing was a giant bout of sarcasm.
I could be wrong though. >_>

Self-published fiction: Mostly Lies

Response to Real men 2004-12-10 15:20:12

Last time I checked down there, I was in fact a girly man

Response to Real men 2004-12-10 15:20:19

Naw your wrong a REal man has to be in touch with his feminine side. If you think about it a Real man is compeltly in controll of his sexuality and to do that thye have to be able to pull off thigns that could be considered camp(like pink shirts)

Response to Real men 2004-12-10 15:21:42

Okay, you manly men can boast and take pride in.....whatever it is you manly men like to take pride in. Us other men have some girlfriends we like to talk to and get to understand.

Response to Real men 2004-12-10 15:21:52

At 12/10/04 03:15 PM, Tremour wrote: Real men don't have feelings, we don't have emotions and we certainly don't cry. I say we, because I'm a real man, yes, a real one. The only men that have emotions are girly men and homosexuals. Any man that cries is a weak one, yes, it's true.

I fail to see how this fact is supposed to lead to a discussion. Men who feel emotions are clearly homosexuals. That doesn't really leave any room for argument. A man's degree of feeling is directly proportional to his homosexual inclinations. That's just a fact.

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to Real men 2004-12-10 15:21:58

i cried once when i found out ur mom was a lesbian, it was the saddest day of my life

Response to Real men 2004-12-10 15:22:13

At 12/10/04 03:15 PM, Tremour wrote: Real men don't have feelings, we don't have emotions and we certainly don't cry. I say we, because I'm a real man, yes, a real one. The only men that have emotions are girly men and homosexuals. Any man that cries is a weak one, yes, it's true.

So you dont have feelings? so i came over there and slaughtered your entire family you wouldnt feel a thing? And you dont have emotions, so even if you did feel something, there would be no expression.

So i can verbally insult you, and youll never bat an eyelash, never be pissed, it wont get on your nerves? youll never get angry if i fuck your girlfriend?

Oh and as for the tough thing, my GAY emotional friend is a body builder, and gets so much shit for being gay, he gets into fights all the time. Let me tell you, my friend is pure masculinity, he just enjoys a male partner.

Response to Real men 2004-12-10 15:22:33

At 12/10/04 03:19 PM, ZeroAsALimit wrote: how come you put an angry emoticon in your post ? :P

Anger is a mans emotion, not like all those other ones. The only acceptable emotion for a man to have are anger and hate. Certainly not love, love is evil and sissy like.

FUCK

BBS Signature

Response to Real men 2004-12-10 15:22:51

Real men dont go on newgrounds.

Sig by CoolCatDaddio. <<RESPECT>>

BBS Signature

Response to Real men 2004-12-10 15:23:32

At 12/10/04 03:15 PM, Tremour wrote: Real men don't have feelings, we don't have emotions and we certainly don't cry

so if someone just walked up and kicked you in the balls, you would just keep a blank face?

Response to Real men 2004-12-10 15:23:45

chicks dig the emotional dudes ; P

Response to Real men 2004-12-10 15:24:49

Real men no how to treat a woman right ^_^

Response to Real men 2004-12-10 15:24:33

At 12/10/04 03:20 PM, Frozen_Fox wrote: Naw your wrong a REal man has to be in touch with his feminine side. If you think about it a Real man is compeltly in controll of his sexuality and to do that thye have to be able to pull off thigns that could be considered camp(like pink shirts)

To true, so a real man can deal with the fact that he is human. Human beings have feelings, even if they are hidden deeply, to say have not these things is to say that you are only human in body, not in mind and spirit.

So you cant really be attracted to a woman, because attraction causes emotion, even if you dont want it to.

please, disagree with me i would like to slam you further.

Response to Real men 2004-12-10 15:25:28

At 12/10/04 03:22 PM, Tripps wrote: So you dont have feelings? so i came over there and slaughtered your entire family you wouldnt feel a thing? And you dont have emotions, so even if you did feel something, there would be no expression.

So i can verbally insult you, and youll never bat an eyelash, never be pissed, it wont get on your nerves? youll never get angry if i fuck your girlfriend?

Oh and as for the tough thing, my GAY emotional friend is a body builder, and gets so much shit for being gay, he gets into fights all the time. Let me tell you, my friend is pure masculinity, he just enjoys a male partner.

What he means is manly men don't cry--they just beat the shit out of people who they don't like because that is what barbarians and cavement like to do.

Response to Real men 2004-12-10 15:25:34

At 12/10/04 03:23 PM, -Bengal- wrote: so if someone just walked up and kicked you in the balls, you would just keep a blank face?

That's ultimate test of true manliness.

Response to Real men 2004-12-10 15:25:36

Hmm..you sound lika an angsty teen in denial
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<==3<3<3<3

Response to Real men 2004-12-10 15:25:37

Jewish people are cheap.
Blacks steal.
Whites cant dance
Irish people are drunk.
The English are cheap, too.
Mexicans starve but pick fruit.
Asains are just plain creepy.
Catholics rape.
Muslimss blow up.
Indians don't tip.
Americans are fat asses.
Germans are Nazis.
Wade lost a nickel.

Remember the good old days.

BBS Signature

Response to Real men 2004-12-10 15:26:25

oh hell naw you didn't say that about us! Real men have honor among themselves and the people they care about, so yeah, we're entitled to cry every once in a while, we're entitled to show "emotions", and we're sure as hell entitled to kick your ass upon first sight, so you better stay in the comfort of your own home and stay as a fucking hermit.

and you know what else makes a real man...

From the cast of Robin Hood: Men in Tights:
"You've got to be a real man to wear tights!

Die...

Response to Real men 2004-12-10 15:27:15

At 12/10/04 03:24 PM, Tripps wrote: please, disagree with me i would like to slam you further.

The fact that you took this seriously makes me laugh.
Same goes for the rest of you.

Response to Real men 2004-12-10 15:27:32

At 12/10/04 03:25 PM, Megy wrote: Jewish people are cheap.
Blacks steal.
Whites cant dance
Irish people are drunk.
Catholics rape.
Muslimss blow up.
Indians don't tip.
Americans are fat asses.
Germans are Nazis.
Wade lost a nickel.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------
indeed

Response to Real men 2004-12-10 15:27:47

At 12/10/04 03:25 PM, Megy wrote:
Wade lost a nickel.

He did?! We must find this nickel.

Response to Real men 2004-12-10 15:28:00

wow... I thought I was a man because I had a penis... man... thats strange...

II II lI

BBS Signature

Response to Real men 2004-12-10 15:28:09

Men don't cry? That's not what Dr. Phil told me...Oh well, back to bottling up emotions and releasing them at baseball games.

King Of Fighters '98: The Slugfest

"Nothing Is Perfect, Therefore Perfection Is Flawed." - Adam Lewis

BBS Signature

Response to Real men 2004-12-10 15:28:54

At 12/10/04 03:25 PM, Megy wrote: Jewish people are cheap.
Blacks steal.
Whites cant dance
Irish people are drunk.
Catholics rape.
Muslimss blow up.
Indians don't tip.
Americans are fat asses.
Germans are Nazis.
Wade lost a nickel.

Odd, the most racist person I found on Newgrounds forgot all about the existance of Polish people.

Response to Real men 2004-12-10 15:31:22

At 12/10/04 03:24 PM, Tripps wrote: please, disagree with me i would like to slam you further.

Oh yes, this topic will indeed be fun.

not in mind and spirit.

Real men are born without both emotions and spirit. My mind is sufficiently cunning due to the fact it is unclouded by the crapfest you girly men call emotions. Spirit is for the weak, hunting knives and sword are for us real men.

So you cant really be attracted to a woman, because attraction causes emotion, even if you dont want it to.

I am not attracted to women, they are attracted to me and my ultimate manliness. I just sleep with them to verify my manhood.

Man

FUCK

BBS Signature