00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

darkwerewolf just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Little Fighter Crew

35,560 Views | 207 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

The Little Fighter Crew 2005-01-09 17:20:03

Welcome to the offical Little Fighter Crew Forum on Newgrounds! Since most of our fans are from newgrounds why not make our forum here. So this will be the offical page.

Here is a little about our series and crew: In the late spring of 2004, inspired by the free single/multiplayer game Little Fighters 2. Maxr decided to make a series out of the game. His first attempt fail, but he never stopped trying, after 3rd attempt, finally his hard work played off. With his second movie, he hired a writer to write one of his episodes, and learning new techniques he made the 2nd movie with much improvement. On his 3rd chapter he hired Anzrage, for edditing, and directing. This chapter sucessfully earned it's 4th place award. The first ever award for the series. Soon enough the series hit it big, earning two daily awards for chapter 4, and 5.

This is our offical website: http://lfmovies.8k.com
and these are our latest movies:
Little Figher Alpha Chapter 1 (The Rescue)
Little Figher Alpha Chapter 2 (Ambush)
Little Figher Alpha Chapter 3 (Sorcery)
Little Figher Alpha Chapter 4 (Confusion)
Little Figher Alpha Chapter 5 (Dusk)
Little Figher Alpha Chapter 6 (Alliance)

BBS Signature

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-01-09 17:46:14

i like to fight
i will join

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-01-09 19:31:42

At 1/9/05 05:46 PM, Chromas wrote: i like to fight
i will join

what are your qualifacations? what can you do for us? do you have any skill in flash?

BBS Signature

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-01-09 19:50:25

Heh i fight crew well its a good first page, hope it works out, good luck...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-01-10 02:36:32

At 1/9/05 07:50 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Heh i fight crew well its a good first page, hope it works out, good luck...

~X~

Thanks but , it's not a fight crew, it's umm little fighters... lol here's a picture.

The Little Fighter Crew

BBS Signature

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-01-10 13:53:20

At 1/9/05 07:31 PM, AnzRage wrote: what are your qualifacations? what can you do for us? do you have any skill in flash?

i can fight
this club is for fighters

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-01-10 14:03:26

At 1/10/05 01:53 PM, Chromas wrote:
At 1/9/05 07:31 PM, AnzRage wrote: what are your qualifacations? what can you do for us? do you have any skill in flash?
i can fight
this club is for fighters

quit spammin and learn to read. he said this club is obviously for the game/flash movie whatever it is. not for people who fight.

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-01-10 14:09:21

At 1/10/05 02:03 PM, Randomzero wrote: not for people who fight.

i w ill fight in the flash and for the flash stupid

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-01-10 14:12:23

At 1/10/05 02:09 PM, Chromas wrote:
At 1/10/05 02:03 PM, Randomzero wrote: not for people who fight.
i w ill fight in the flash and for the flash stupid

your an idiot, and after this post ill let you self destruct. i dont think theyre looking for people to 'fight in the flash' its a fan group not an application to join.

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-01-10 14:16:19

At 1/10/05 02:12 PM, Randomzero wrote: your an idiot, and after this post ill let you self destruct. i dont think theyre looking for people to 'fight in the flash' its a fan group not an application to join.

then i fight for the flash
if someone says something bad i fight them to the death

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-01-10 18:43:32

At 1/10/05 02:16 PM, Chromas wrote:
At 1/10/05 02:12 PM, Randomzero wrote: your an idiot, and after this post ill let you self destruct. i dont think theyre looking for people to 'fight in the flash' its a fan group not an application to join.
then i fight for the flash
if someone says something bad i fight them to the death

yes you can be my hit man , and if your lvl was a little higher you might of been some help.

BBS Signature

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-01-10 18:57:45

so go and watch our movies, and does anyone wanna discuss about our movies?

BBS Signature

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-01-11 02:36:42

what do you guys think of our website? www.lfmovies.8k.com ?

BBS Signature

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-01-11 23:27:04

January 12, 2004: Update from Maxr

Just a few minutes ago Maxr just signed our guestbook explaining the reason for the delay of Chapter 7 (War). So here it is if you haven't viewed the guestbook:

Wow, you guys must really want to watch the 7th chapter, well I have my reasons for this long delay (compared to before, 1 movie every 2 weeks). The reason that the production of the LFA series has slowed down, is that my comp (which I bought 5 years ago) can't handle my new juicy effectts, effects like raining that's make smy ocmp lagg and see it in slowmo. Anyways the slow computer also is hard to make movies when its very laggy and takes forever to load stuff up! Well, say no more to that, starting next week, I'll work my ass off and repay all that I have done (or haven't done) and regain favor to my fans. I'll be getting a new labtop, so now I can even work even late. I hope you fans will not give up hope on chapter 7, yet.

Seems like a reasonable explaination, his computer couldn't handle all the cool new effects going on in chapter 7, so next week he promises to work his ass off. I'm glad we still have some fans left, i'm sorry for the delay guys. We're all sorry.

check out our website with up to date information regarding our progress. www.lfmovies.8k.com Thank you!

BBS Signature

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-01-12 00:14:13

gez it's like no one cares at all about our series, well are you boys ready for war!? This my friend is menu for our next chapter. of course the real menu looks alot better, the quality is better and bigger, this site limits my pictures to 50k only and i converted it to jpeg. comments?? Go to www.lfmovies.8k.com the preview is there.

The Little Fighter Crew

BBS Signature

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-01-15 15:53:22

so does anyone want to join the crew?

BBS Signature

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-01-15 22:54:55

can i join your crew?

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-01-15 22:55:21

At 1/15/05 10:54 PM, AnzCorp wrote: can i join your crew?

of course hottie, your in.

BBS Signature

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-01-15 22:58:37

If your wondering if that is just my secondary account, well no it's not. anz is a club we're in.

BBS Signature

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-01-15 23:10:02

k anzcorp i updated my website and your now offically in the crew, okay i need help from anyone, can someone design a bbs picture for me? Get some little fighter characters and whatever and also have my website on it www.lfmovies.8k.com . It will be featured in our website.

BBS Signature

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-01-16 19:24:56

January 16, 2004: Couple of major changes to site:

I added a website poll, you can grade how good our site is by how much content we give you, you better give us an A. We give you up to date information when we have the information to give. Soon we will have even more more links, more pictures, fan pictures. I also added a nice corkboard, which is a forum basically on the forums page on our site. It has General, Little Fighter Alpha, and Little Fighter Games. You can talk about anything on the General, you can talk about our movie on the Little Fighter Alpha, and you can talk about any one of the Little Fighter games on the Little Fighter Games category. We also got another new member, or an old member who just rejoined You is his name. Hopefull soon i'll update you with news on our movie, besides our site. The best i can do while we're all waiting is for me to fix up this site. So can some one design a banner for our website? Design it however you want but have our website www.lfmovies.8k.com on it. Also i'm trying to find a new background for the fight scene or designing one on my own.

Okay also hopefully someone will help me finish the bbs picture today so i can add it to our site. Also we can then put it on our bbs signature picture. Right now my bbs picture links to our website.

BBS Signature

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-01-17 20:23:38

Hello every body today is just another day to update this forum what you think i'm just gonna let it die?

January 17, 2004: New Banner & Chapter 7 Starts

As you can see from the home page or the picture above this page is our Little Fighter Alpha Banner. Does it look nicer? Feel free to save that picture and use it as your newgrounds bbs signature picture. Also if you go to the links page you'll notice a difference. Now you can help sponor our website by adding our banner to your links. The html code is there all you got to do is copy and paste it to your website in html format. We're starting Chapter 7 changed some dialog, and just did a little bit of the scene 2 fight. Once more gets done i'll give you an estamate percent completed.

BBS Signature

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-01-17 20:27:13

Gooffy was once our writer but has gone to Jamaica after the finishing of Chapter 5, for a long time we haven't yet heared from Gooffy. The last time i've heard from Gooffy is when he sent me an e-mail containing a virus! Some say he as been assassinated by enemies, others say he died in an airplane accident, others think he's been murdered. I think he's just a coward.

The Little Fighter Crew

BBS Signature

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-01-17 21:38:53

that's sad a former crew member would turn on you guys. I just came from your website it looks alot nicer than a week ago , a lot of great changes. Also I'm gonna use your signature picture if that's okay.

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-01-17 22:54:56

At 1/17/05 09:38 PM, FinalThreatNG wrote: that's sad a former crew member would turn on you guys. I just came from your website it looks alot nicer than a week ago , a lot of great changes. Also I'm gonna use your signature picture if that's okay.

oh thank you, yeah sure use my picture if you want it says on the bottom that you can.

BBS Signature

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-01-21 19:15:07

Thats too bad for Goofy. But, we gotta move on

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-01-22 18:46:38

Our daily news update:

January 22, 2004: NewPage

I just added a new page Other Little Fighter Movies. There I have all the Little Figher Movies found on Newgrounds. I'm not putting any trailers in there. I have put the movies in order from highest scoring to lowest. MaxR and I have personally rated the movies. So if you have a movie from Newgrounds or anywhere else that haven't been posted here, or if you want to removed your site, or change the picture or description of the movie e-mail me at AnzCorpSbc@yahoo.com Also if you have any other questions, or anything e-mail me. So far we have four movies on the page.

BBS Signature

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-01-22 19:06:28

by the way...I did your sig. In case you missed it...

The Little Fighter Crew

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-01-22 19:44:04

At 1/22/05 07:06 PM, -Juggernaut- wrote: by the way...I did your sig. In case you missed it...

oh thank you kind sir.

BBS Signature

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-01-23 13:58:50

wow..its been real long since i talked to anz i usally give him some ideasd on how 2 make the story more jucier,...im currently trying to think in what chapter we can make mark and justin good guys