00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

How do I get into Hogwarts?

1,969 Views | 24 Replies

How do I get into Hogwarts? 2005-07-16 22:01:07

Each year I try to get a letter from Hogwarts, but I'm very unsuccessful. I really think I can be an excellent wizard because I have natural abilities.

I bought an owl. I have a long scarf. I got some jellybeans... but no letter from Hogwarts. Damn that bastard, Dumblewhore. He's always been a friggin' prick with me!

And that stupid bitch, Professor McGonagall. I found out where she lived, and she called the muggel police on me.

I only went in her house to ask her why she's such a bitch to me!

I belong to the wizarding world...
I belong to Hogwarts.

Anyways, I need to practice magic while I wait for my wand (19 inches. Oak. Phoenix tail).

Response to How do I get into Hogwarts? 2005-07-16 22:01:57

are you english?

Response to How do I get into Hogwarts? 2005-07-16 22:02:13

Um, I'm gonna say, that you are one sad little boy, addicted to HP.

Filler text.

Because this space needs to be bigger than it already should be.

Jigen made this sig. madknt downsized it to fit the filesize limit. Go team.

BBS Signature

Response to How do I get into Hogwarts? 2005-07-16 22:02:50

Use a gun. Those bastard wizards can't do crap against that! Do you honestly believe Snape killed Dumbledore? >:)

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to How do I get into Hogwarts? 2005-07-16 22:03:10

Have you survived an attack from the great evil wizard guy Whatshisname? If not your chances are slim.

BBS Signature

Response to How do I get into Hogwarts? 2005-07-16 22:04:57

It's impossible to join now becuase Dumbledore died!! Face the truth!

Response to How do I get into Hogwarts? 2005-07-16 22:05:03

Ok are you serious lol?! If you are get a fucking life....if not youre a damn funny guy. You have to be a wizard to get into hogwarts,i dont think theres anything else you gotta do. You must suck!

BBS Signature

Response to How do I get into Hogwarts? 2005-07-16 22:06:05

OMG A MUGGLE NOOB!

BBS Signature

Response to How do I get into Hogwarts? 2005-07-16 22:07:57

I got expelled from hogwarts 3 or so years ago...i kept putting my wand in my pants, to show my friends, and when i take it out *Whoop* the wand is all white and sticky, like magic!

BlueZombieClock is back.

BBS Signature

Response to How do I get into Hogwarts? 2005-07-16 22:08:38

no see, ya hafta do that one special dance, and you have to do it wearing your black wizarding cloaks, at midnight. and you have to do it in the middle of the busiest street you can find. that'll get you into hogwarts fo' sho'.

Response to How do I get into Hogwarts? 2005-07-16 22:09:16

At 7/16/05 10:07 PM, Stereoflash wrote: I got expelled from hogwarts 3 or so years ago...i kept putting my wand in my pants, to show my friends, and when i take it out *Whoop* the wand is all white and sticky, like magic!

Roflmao! Best. Post. Ever.

Response to How do I get into Hogwarts? 2005-07-16 22:12:56

At 7/16/05 10:07 PM, Stereoflash wrote: I got expelled from hogwarts 3 or so years ago...i kept putting my wand in my pants, to show my friends, and when i take it out *Whoop* the wand is all white and sticky, like magic!

YAY! Tell me more! Tell me more!

BBS Signature

Response to How do I get into Hogwarts? 2005-07-16 22:16:01

Why is Newgrounds such a loser magnet?...Please someone tell me =D

Response to How do I get into Hogwarts? 2005-07-16 22:16:20

At 7/16/05 10:12 PM, squadus2 wrote:
YAY! Tell me more! Tell me more!

Im srry, itsh kindah hard to talksh when you try the shame trick, but in your mouth

BlueZombieClock is back.

BBS Signature

Response to How do I get into Hogwarts? 2005-07-16 22:18:48

At 7/16/05 10:02 PM, I-WAS-DAMADCOW wrote: Use a gun. Those bastard wizards can't do crap against that! Do you honestly believe Snape killed Dumbledore? >:)

I presume you spoiled a key part of the story, good.....
CRY POTTER FANS, CRY!!!!!
MWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response to How do I get into Hogwarts? 2005-07-16 22:23:04

Harry Pothead rules.

One of these days he's going to exorcise voldemort into a pot plant and smoke his ass, just you wait.

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to How do I get into Hogwarts? 2005-07-16 22:23:58

At 7/16/05 10:23 PM, FUNKbrs wrote: Harry Pothead rules.

One of these days he's going to exorcise voldemort into a pot plant and smoke his ass, just you wait.

Sorry dude, beat him to it

BlueZombieClock is back.

BBS Signature

Response to How do I get into Hogwarts? 2005-07-16 22:28:45

This is what happens when you get sucked into Harry Potter and magic. Damn you J.K. Rowling!

Response to How do I get into Hogwarts? 2005-07-16 22:31:54

At 7/16/05 10:02 PM, InsOmniaC777 wrote: Um, I'm gonna say, that you are one sad little boy, addicted to HP.

HP > j00
anyway, you must be uber 1337 like meh..... 8)

Response to How do I get into Hogwarts? 2005-07-16 22:40:06

your a muggle you cant get into hogwarts unless you become micheal jacksons sex slave or RK Rowlings little bitch

Dark Kisses In Sweet Places

Response to How do I get into Hogwarts? 2005-07-16 22:43:13

At 7/16/05 10:01 PM, spamishfli wrote: Each year I try to get a letter from Hogwarts, but I'm very unsuccessful. I really think I can be an excellent wizard because I have natural abilities.

I bought an owl. I have a long scarf. I got some jellybeans... but no letter from Hogwarts. Damn that bastard, Dumblewhore. He's always been a friggin' prick with me!

He died, so Gandalf's going to take his place and try to consider you for a wizard.

How do I get into Hogwarts?

Response to How do I get into Hogwarts? 2005-07-16 23:30:17

You don't understand.
You've been doing it all wrong.
Originaly, Rowling wrote how Harry sacrificed a virgin llama in a candle-lit alter to Dumbledore, and then a magical Hippie-Elf visited him in his dreams. This hippie elf was also half-rotting, had maggots crawling all over him, and was gushing blod constantly.
Because of the graphic nature of the real initiation into Hogwarts, Rowling had to cut it out to continue the stories.
That is how you get into Hogwarts. I'm already the Ravenclaw prefect and I know a Supernova spell that pwns everybody who pisses moe off.
Also, Snape didn't kill Dumbledore, I did.
Well, it was kind of an accident because I was aiming my supernova spell at that spoiled prick Malfoy, but the spell is so huge that it killed Malfoy and Dumbledore. And half the school...
But for some reason I'm the headmaster now.

Wait....WHAT!? NOOOOO!!! I want my lawyer! I want my mommy! I WANT MY LAWYER'S MOMMY!!!"

BBS Signature

Response to How do I get into Hogwarts? 2005-07-16 23:31:18

jsut wait for friends to come in a flying car... they will take u!

Just here to pass the time :)

http://www.faille.deviantart.com

BBS Signature

Response to How do I get into Hogwarts? 2005-07-16 23:36:02

U idiot! Just go to the train station run through the pillar thingy..sneak inta hogwarts and VOILA!

Response to How do I get into Hogwarts? 2005-07-16 23:52:28

At 7/16/05 10:16 PM, voodoopriestess wrote: Why is Newgrounds such a loser magnet?...Please someone tell me =D

=== ===
uummm ... should you really be asking that question??
you are here in the NG - BBS forums
if you are saying it's a loser magnet ... does that not make you one of the losers???
======
as far as wizardry goes ... I've done real magic & I've never been invited to hogwarts
even if it was real ... I doubt I'd accept the invitation ...
they have NO computers @ hogwarts :O!!!