00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Jaevierffr just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Merrrrrrrry Christmas everyone!

2,010 Views | 39 Replies

Response to Merrrrrrrry Christmas everyone! 2010-12-17 11:43:28

At 12/17/10 11:35 AM, Kev-o wrote:
At 12/17/10 11:30 AM, Spackled wrote:
Correction: He hurt my feelings :(
Sorry bro.

Nah. That molotov cocktail you threw at me sure hurt a little bit, though. Maybe you should just stay inside, play some videogames, hang out with your girlfriend.....I mean, your hand and lotion. You know, be a normal person.

My profile page!

"Newgrounds teaches girls about the very kind of guys that they should be avoiding."

- Gagsy

Response to Merrrrrrrry Christmas everyone! 2010-12-17 11:46:02

At 12/17/10 11:43 AM, Spackled wrote:
Nah. That molotov cocktail you threw at me sure hurt a little bit, though. Maybe you should just stay inside, play some videogames, hang out with your girlfriend.....I mean, your hand and lotion. You know, be a normal person.

You suck at being offensive.

Just sayin'.

"We anarchists do not want to emancipate the people; we want the people to emancipate themselves."-Errico Malatesta

BBS Signature

Response to Merrrrrrrry Christmas everyone! 2010-12-17 11:48:43

At 12/17/10 11:46 AM, Kev-o wrote: You suck at being offensive.

Just sayin'.

You're right, you are JUST SAYIN' that.

Like you have done better.

My profile page!

"Newgrounds teaches girls about the very kind of guys that they should be avoiding."

- Gagsy

Response to Merrrrrrrry Christmas everyone! 2010-12-17 11:51:21

At 12/17/10 11:48 AM, Spackled wrote:
You're right, you are JUST SAYIN' that.

Like you have done better.

Well, I offended you enough that it provoked a response in not one, but two different topics.

I guess that means I have.

"We anarchists do not want to emancipate the people; we want the people to emancipate themselves."-Errico Malatesta

BBS Signature

Response to Merrrrrrrry Christmas everyone! 2010-12-17 12:01:34

At 12/17/10 11:51 AM, Kev-o wrote: Well, I offended you enough that it provoked a response in not one, but two different topics.

I guess that means I have.

Silly slut, I'm not offended. Just a little confused at you starting something with me and then trying to keep it going on.

My profile page!

- Gagsy

Response to Merrrrrrrry Christmas everyone! 2010-12-17 12:07:41

At 12/17/10 12:05 PM, MrPercie wrote: Christmas is about the birth of a middle eastern jew called jesus put on the same date as a european winter festival and mithras a roman god and is popularised by a turkish fat man in a red suit.

Exactly.

My profile page!

- Gagsy

Response to Merrrrrrrry Christmas everyone! 2010-12-17 12:44:43

At 12/17/10 12:01 PM, Spackled wrote:
Silly slut, I'm not offended. Just a little confused at you starting something with me and then trying to keep it going on.

You started with me in two different threads, you clearly can't take a joke.

BBS Signature

Response to Merrrrrrrry Christmas everyone! 2010-12-17 12:57:24

You: Do you give presents to homosexual children?
Santa: No I do not do that.

Freedom of Speech: Priceless, for everything else there's MasterCard

BBS Signature

Response to Merrrrrrrry Christmas everyone! 2010-12-17 12:58:27

At 12/17/10 12:44 PM, Kev-o wrote:
At 12/17/10 12:01 PM, Spackled wrote:
You started with me in two different threads, you clearly can't take a joke.

Yeah, I guess you're not right.

My profile page!

- Gagsy

Response to Merrrrrrrry Christmas everyone! 2010-12-18 03:50:18

At 12/17/10 12:44 PM, Kev-o wrote: You started with me in two different threads, you clearly can't take a joke.

You are such a fucking retarded anal-gobbling cunt. Seriously, you are such a fucking loser it is sad.

Merry Christmas, you cry-baby pussy douchefag.

My profile page!

- Gagsy