00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KrakoaOrBust just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Where are they now?

5,756 Views | 37 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Where are they now? 2018-02-02 00:27:16

i'm still here. unappreciated as fricking always. you young uns have no idea XD

MY ALBUMS ON SPOTIFY

Yes peeps, I have albums out, go listen.

BBS Signature

Response to Where are they now? 2018-09-04 18:29:50

At 2/2/18 12:27 AM, pitbulljones wrote: i'm still here. unappreciated as fricking always. you young uns have no idea XD

I was dragged back onto this site by Shawn I just released a podcast but I don’t think anyone cares.

Keeping it real with fake computer music since 2006

Spotify

Lime Tea

BBS Signature

Response to Where are they now? 2018-09-04 19:08:43

At 9/4/18 06:29 PM, Syntrus wrote:
At 2/2/18 12:27 AM, pitbulljones wrote: i'm still here. unappreciated as fricking always. you young uns have no idea XD
I was dragged back onto this site by Shawn I just released a podcast but I don’t think anyone cares.

Send a link bro

MY ALBUMS ON SPOTIFY

Yes peeps, I have albums out, go listen.

BBS Signature

Response to Where are they now? 2018-09-06 02:04:04

At 9/4/18 07:08 PM, pitbulljones wrote:
At 9/4/18 06:29 PM, Syntrus wrote:
Send a link bro

It’s in your inbox!

Keeping it real with fake computer music since 2006

Spotify

Lime Tea

BBS Signature

Response to Where are they now? 2024-04-27 19:55:49

What about Elfire? found his youtube, but it's been awhile since any new works. Honestly one of my fav artists and got me into the whole 'stickfight' schtick from his music in the videos. :( Still listen to this day, got me through some stuff. Wish I knew.

Response to Where are they now? 2024-04-27 22:26:42

At 9/13/16 05:02 PM, AxTekk wrote: Pretty sure none of yall audio forum dudes are massive NG hiphop heads, but just for entertainment here's some more stories:

- MadFlex the dude who won 2011's NGHH competition now battles on King of the Dot, and gets support from big names like Caustic and Dirtbag Dan
- Gasmasq legit got arrested for selling crystal meth and is still in jail to the best of my knowledge
- KillBillVolume2 & Rav-Ill both deleted their NG accounts and jointly run an indie rap label called Exordium that makes pretty fuckin' great music. Rav moved to America for music and Kill Bill's regularly posting on fb playing shows, his last album's sales broke into the thousands.
- Lejin still lives in his momma house
- DJ Ses legit left Newgrounds after the voting system changed, making it impossible to 5-spam yourself on Tor. Presumably he's selling his pyramid scheme shit irl now

Ahhh yes! I used to follow the battles. I didn't get involved but I remember the names, yours included, and SJD. I'm surprised the Hip Hop scene didn't flourish more on here tbh. NG just always evolving and changing.

Response to Where are they now? 2024-04-28 00:22:01

At 9/3/16 01:03 AM, TMM43 wrote: been lurking around nwgrounds a lately and I've been looking at old tracks, reviews, posts etc. doing the whole nostalgia thing.

Seeing some of my favorite artists pages abandon years ago and wondering "I wonder what happens to that guy?" Is he still making music? Did he go somewhere else?

I figured this would be a good opportunity to see if anyone is in the same boat as me. If you know of any artist that was here on NG and no longer is, post about them. Where they are, when you last heard about them, did they end up doing anything?

hinkik.

BBS Signature

Response to Where are they now? 2024-05-02 22:28:48

At 9/3/16 01:06 AM, TMM43 wrote: I can tell you about xKore and Envy.

XKore blew up - touring, DJing, producing, partying.

I still listen to Serenade by xKore to this day.

Check out THIS Average Joe!

BBS Signature