00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

graph-itewarrior just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

OC Plaza: Want your OC drawn? Want to draw some OCs? Look here!

164,283 Views | 3,111 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I am ready to program in as3/as2 or website

At 3/26/23 05:17 PM, DrSaturn wrote:
At 3/1/23 12:02 PM, l3ny wrote: And I promise I will draw Almerty one day too ;)
Hey there, sorry I just noticed that, lmao
Here's the guy if you're interested
[DRAW ME]

[Drawing DrSaturn's OC]

iu_956328_8016576.webp

See my profile page for link to showroom

BBS Signature

Here are all of my OC's So far

iu_956848_16747881.webp

iu_956849_16747881.png

At 4/26/23 02:03 AM, AlexaWatterson wrote: Here are all of my OC's So far

iu_956850_16747881.png

iu_956851_16747881.png

At 4/26/23 02:04 AM, AlexaWatterson wrote:

iu_956852_16747881.png

iu_956853_16747881.png

iu_956854_16747881.webp

(draw me!)iu_957047_13363830.pngiu_957048_13363830.pngiu_957049_13363830.png

hey guys, I have a cast of characters I made for a webcomic I’m working on and would love if you guys would draw anyone you want ! Their names are, in order, Lewis, Sid, Ai and Harper. (Note if you draw Lewis, he usually has plugs in his nose to stop excess blood flow ((will be explained in story)) and sometimes a black medical mask over to cover that)

im also gonna try to draw some of the cool characters I see on this thread what a cool idea

At 1/12/22 11:04 PM, Gelert wrote:
WELCOME TO THE OC PLAZA! An experimental post created for artists to share and make fanart of each other's characters!

I've noticed recently that a lot of artists here have been creating 'requests posts', where they ask people to give them their original characters for them to draw, either because they lack inspiration, they want to draw for people or simply because they're bored. Well, the main purpose of this post is for all of those artists to have a bunch of different OCs to draw all in the same place for them to choose!

How does it work?
If you have an OC that you want to get art of you just have to leave a comment down below with a reference of your character and specifying that anyone can draw them. Write "[DRAW ME]" above the image itself so people know you're submitting a character (just for the sake of having this a bit organized). If you want to submit more than one please do so in a single comment instead of multiple.

If you are an artist looking for characters to draw you can just take a look at the ones submitted with the specified tag. If you want to upload a drawing you made for someone here use "[OC OF (user)]" so people don't think you're uploading a character. And if you want for people to ask you in particular (maybe through DMs) you can write "[ASK ME]".

Is there any rules?
Well, besides the non-obligatory tags listed above, there's 2 main rules:

I want to specify that this post was not made in spite of the requests posts and rather it was made as a compliment for both the artists and the people who want art of their designs, giving them a more compact space to come back and have a more fluid experience, as well as to avoid making any "compromise" with users.

Given that this is not an official NG "event" there's no prizes, deadlines or pressure of any kind. If people are interested in the topic it will stay alive, if not, then it will die. Although, on that note, I'll personally try to keep it alive by participating myself once in a while. At the end of the day I've always loved drawing for others!

^-^

Draw meiu_957101_16020347.png

At 4/19/23 09:33 AM, FoxLightAnimations wrote:
WELCOME TO THE OC PLAZA! An experimental post created for artists to share and make fanart of each other's characters!

I've noticed recently that a lot of artists here have been creating 'requests posts', where they ask people to give them their original characters for them to draw, either because they lack inspiration, they want to draw for people or simply because they're bored. Well, the main purpose of this post is for all of those artists to have a bunch of different OCs to draw all in the same place for them to choose!

How does it work?
If you have an OC that you want to get art of you just have to leave a comment down below with a reference of your character and specifying that anyone can draw them. Write "[DRAW ME]" above the image itself so people know you're submitting a character (just for the sake of having this a bit organized). If you want to submit more than one please do so in a single comment instead of multiple.

If you are an artist looking for characters to draw you can just take a look at the ones submitted with the specified tag. If you want to upload a drawing you made for someone here use "[OC OF (user)]" so people don't think you're uploading a character. And if you want for people to ask you in particular (maybe through DMs) you can write "[ASK ME]".

Is there any rules?

I want to specify that this post was not made in spite of the requests posts and rather it was made as a compliment for both the artists and the people who want art of their designs, giving them a more compact space to come back and have a more fluid experience, as well as to avoid making any "compromise" with users.

Given that this is not an official NG "event" there's no prizes, deadlines or pressure of any kind. If people are interested in the topic it will stay alive, if not, then it will die. Although, on that note, I'll personally try to keep it alive by participating myself once in a while. At the end of the day I've always loved drawing for others!

^-^
[DRAW ME!!] I know I posted Wysp a while back but I feel like people would h[ave a nice connection to this one better!!

Pyxl:
For advice or help: her color palette is Gameboy, you can use more than 4 shades of green though if you want, her hair is a bit messy, her tail has a heart attack the end with 3 smaller hearts before it, she doesn't have a mouth and no that's not a mask, it's a string on her eye patch. If you do give her pupils, they would be a four point star shape, and If you give her a mouth, use the image here for reference: (Forgot to add the string tho)

oc of @FoxLightAnimations

i have returned from my break. and im going to start putting ocs w/ backrounds that issnt a white void

still publishing the art on my profile in bulks of 10

iu_957112_14510086.png

At 4/19/23 04:25 PM, Yyusep wrote: [Draw me]
IDK what to draw so i picked a pic of mushroom and tried to turn it into a character thats her origin XD

oc of @Yyusep

here is your mushroom girl

iu_957113_14510086.png

At 4/20/23 08:18 AM, SamyTheCoolKid wrote: Draw me (this is a very cool cat)

oc of @SamyTheCoolKid

your character gave me 80's asthetic vibes

iu_957114_14510086.png

At 4/26/23 02:27 PM, Nebulate wrote:
At 4/19/23 09:33 AM, FoxLightAnimations wrote:

How does it work?

Is there any rules?

^-^
[DRAW ME!!] I know I posted Wysp a while back but I feel like people would h[ave a nice connection to this one better!!

Pyxl:
For advice or help: her color palette is Gameboy, you can use more than 4 shades of green though if you want, her hair is a bit messy, her tail has a heart attack the end with 3 smaller hearts before it, she doesn't have a mouth and no that's not a mask, it's a string on her eye patch. If you do give her pupils, they would be a four point star shape, and If you give her a mouth, use the image here for reference: (Forgot to add the string tho)
oc of @FoxLightAnimations

i have returned from my break. and im going to start putting ocs w/ backrounds that issnt a white void
still publishing the art on my profile in bulks of 10

Welcome back!! Thanks for the artwork, it's nice!!

At 4/20/23 07:48 PM, BargonSpaceman wrote: [Draw me]
Here's my OC Kai Asahi. I updated her design now she's a skater.

oc of @BargonSpaceman

here is kai playing smash bros and won. but the question is: hwo did she defeat?

iu_957239_14510086.png

[OC of @Yyusep]

iu_957389_12381511.webp

almost forgot to post this

BBS Signature

At 4/26/23 05:19 PM, Nebulate wrote:
At 4/20/23 07:48 PM, BargonSpaceman wrote: [Draw me]
Here's my OC Kai Asahi. I updated her design now she's a skater.
oc of @BargonSpaceman

here is kai playing smash bros and won. but the question is: hwo did she defeat?

Heck yeah! Nice work! She probably beat one of my other OCs, probably Kanna. She's not very good at video games.

At 4/26/23 08:55 PM, KDT wrote: [OC of @Yyusep]

almost forgot to post this

Wow really great job, thanks :)

At 4/24/23 11:12 PM, Mimiis07 wrote: [Draw Me]
https://toyhou.se/15380262.june

Mimiis07's OC.iu_957920_11364755.png

AHHHHH!

BBS Signature

At 4/19/23 04:25 PM, Yyusep wrote: [Draw me]
IDK what to draw so i picked a pic of mushroom and tried to turn it into a character thats her origin XD

Yyusep's OC.iu_958422_11364755.png

AHHHHH!

BBS Signature

At 4/24/23 06:40 PM, GlitchBuddy wrote: [DRAW ME]
Here's a character I've been working on in the background recently.

His name is Ditko, and he's an interdimensional traveller. For context, the band he wears around his waist enables him to travel to a random dimension by hitting the big glowing button on the front.

The only real specific design guideline there is is that his antenna is supposed to be hanging backwards; I have pointed this out in the reference image itself. Other than that, what you see here is pretty much what you get.

GlitchBuddy's OC.iu_958423_11364755.png

Drew him travelling to a dimension.

AHHHHH!

BBS Signature

At 3/4/22 08:14 AM, roger45 wrote: [Draw Me] Have fun messing with the design, thats kinda the point. New clothes, new limbs, swapped up looks, whatever comes to mind! Just do it!

Can anyone draw my black cat nini?

His name is Ditko, and he's an interdimensional traveller. For context, the band he wears around his waist enables him to travel to a random dimension by hitting the big glowing button on the front.

The only real specific design guideline there is is that his antenna is supposed to be hanging backwards; I have pointed this out in the reference image itself. Other than that, what you see here is pretty much what you get.

oc of @GlitchBuddy

here is your character. in S P A C E

iu_958794_14510086.png

At 4/26/23 12:24 PM, RayRassaArt wrote: (draw me!)
hey guys, I have a cast of characters I made for a webcomic I’m working on and would love if you guys would draw anyone you want ! Their names are, in order, Lewis, Sid, Ai and Harper. (Note if you draw Lewis, he usually has plugs in his nose to stop excess blood flow ((will be explained in story)) and sometimes a black medical mask over to cover that)

im also gonna try to draw some of the cool characters I see on this thread what a cool idea

ocs of @RayRassaArt

here is your ocs

iu_958801_14510086.png

how did you guess lol

At 4/28/23 05:55 PM, Nebulate wrote:
At 4/26/23 12:24 PM, RayRassaArt wrote: (draw me!)

ocs of @RayRassaArt

here is your ocs

Omg this is so cute hahah great job! I love it !

Here's my new CUBE OC

iu_959261_11035867.png

we chillin

BBS Signature

ASK ME!!!

At 4/28/23 05:16 PM, Nebulate wrote:

oc of @GlitchBuddy

here is your character. in S P A C E

omg never thought he could make it

Character designer and worldbuilder

BBS Signature

At 4/29/23 10:12 AM, NitroOrient wrote: Here's my new CUBE OC

iu_959906_16541327.gif

oc of nitroorient lols

At 4/30/23 08:33 AM, cirk8 wrote:
oc of nitroorient lols

Thanks for making! He be spinning

we chillin

BBS Signature

here is your cube. i only used shape and line tools as a chalange (or lazyness)

iu_960121_14510086.png