00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

AMYHALFDEAD just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

#DarkBrandon meme campaign.

4,452 Views | 120 Replies

Response to #DarkBrandon meme campaign. 2023-03-18 21:57:24

At 3/18/23 06:02 PM, Tsarfield wrote:
I CANT BELIEVE ANARCHIST REVOLUTIONARY JOE BIDEN STOLLE THE ELECTION

Jan 6th repeat?

He’s a politician. Nothing is going to happen.

Even if it does, arrested does not mean incarcerated. He will have to go to a police station, answer some questions, and fill out paperwork. Be done in an hour.

Actual court case will drag on for years and he will be dead before it concludes.

Again, if it gets that far. He is a politician.

hello

Response to #DarkBrandon meme campaign. 2023-03-19 07:19:10

At 3/19/23 12:45 AM, BUM-DRILLER wrote: He’s a politician. Nothing is going to happen.

Even if it does, arrested does not mean incarcerated. He will have to go to a police station, answer some questions, and fill out paperwork. Be done in an hour.

Actual court case will drag on for years and he will be dead before it concludes.

Again, if it gets that far. He is a politician.

What the fuck for, actually?

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to #DarkBrandon meme campaign. 2023-03-19 09:07:47

At 3/19/23 07:19 AM, DamnedByFate wrote: What the fuck for, actually?

being a big meanie-head

hello

Response to #DarkBrandon meme campaign. 2023-03-19 09:59:57

i hope they don't arrest trump cause i want him to continue making those tier lists with obama and biden.

signature

BBS Signature

Response to #DarkBrandon meme campaign. 2023-03-19 12:54:08

At 3/19/23 09:07 AM, BUM-DRILLER wrote:
being a big meanie-head

For lying about paying off Stormy Daniels and saying the money was for "legal fees" for his lawyer, and it's proven the lawyer did it as a straw purchase to make it to where Trump could lie and say he hadn't paid her when he definitely had. The lawyer has already rolled on him, and since Stormy Daniels was one of the first big scandals in his presidency, many of the people trying to take Trump down think it's appropriate to come after him on this issue first regardless of the findings on other acusations that came later.

Because let's face it, that should have been enough.

I mean, Hunter Biden still has drug fueled sex parties, but at least he doesn't try to stiff the hookers when he pays them.

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to #DarkBrandon meme campaign. 2023-03-19 17:53:21

being a big meanie-head

If that was a criminal offence, I should have been in jail for a long time by now.

At 3/19/23 12:54 PM, FUNKbrs wrote: I mean, Hunter Biden still has drug fueled sex parties, but at least he doesn't try to stiff the hookers when he pays them.

There's nothing wrong with drug-fuelled sex parties, as long as you pay the hookers.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to #DarkBrandon meme campaign. 2023-03-19 19:29:10

At 3/18/23 09:57 PM, EdyKel wrote:
Jan 6th repeat?

With Feds in the crowd disguised as Trump Supporters stirring up Choas? Quite possibly.

However, For the sake of everything I prey that the masses are smart enough not to give these morons any Ammo.

Response to #DarkBrandon meme campaign. 2023-03-19 19:31:48

At 3/19/23 05:53 PM, DamnedByFate wrote:
being a big meanie-head
If that was a criminal offence, I should have been in jail for a long time by now.

Same here seeing as like the GOAT POTUS himself I don't have a filter and have no problem exercising my first amendment rights.

At 3/19/23 12:54 PM, FUNKbrs wrote: I mean, Hunter Biden still has drug fueled sex parties, but at least he doesn't try to stiff the hookers when he pays them.
There's nothing wrong with drug-fuelled sex parties, as long as you pay the hookers.

No there is nothing wrong with those as long as you are in a state/place where what they are doing is legal.

At 3/19/23 07:29 PM, LittleWashu wrote: With Feds in the crowd disguised as Trump Supporters stirring up Choas? Quite possibly.

However, For the sake of everything I prey that the masses are smart enough not to give these morons any Ammo.

Oh they’ll just manufacture it. This is the same organization that framed innocent immigrant taxi drivers for terrorism just to meet a quota.

The events of 2020 and 21 should have made it abundantly clear we need less police, not more. “Reform” won’t cut it. Budget cuts will. They are so bored that they go around stirring problems to justify their existence. We can police our own communities for petty issues. You don’t need 4 cruisers for a guy stealing food.

hello

Response to #DarkBrandon meme campaign. 2023-03-19 20:43:52

At 3/19/23 07:29 PM, LittleWashu wrote:
Jan 6th repeat?
With Feds in the crowd disguised as Trump Supporters stirring up Choas? Quite possibly.

So, you can't accept that Trump whipped them into an emotional frenzy with his lies over the election that led them to beat up capital police and storm the capital to do damage and steal stuff - all because Trump didn't want to be seen as a loser, or lose the protection of executive privilege.

Unfortunately, the right, has constantly white washed that day, denying the evidence of the violence, while continuously whipping people like you into even more of a frenzy of anger against the left, the media, and the government, with even more conspiracies and lies to excuse a behaviors they stereotype the left with, instead of simply admitting the facts of that day.

So, yes, Trump supporters, and right-wing extremists, are all primed with stupidity and it's just a matter of time before they do another Jan 6th again, all because they are living in denial with right wing politicians, and their media, making sure they are that way to keep them in power

Response to #DarkBrandon meme campaign. 2023-03-19 21:04:04

At 3/19/23 08:43 PM, EdyKel wrote:
Jan 6th repeat?

So, you can't accept that Trump whipped them into an emotional frenzy with his lies over the election that led them to beat up capital police and storm the capital to do damage and steal stuff - all because Trump didn't want to be seen as a loser, or lose the protection of executive privilege.

Nope Trump literally told his followers to "Peacefully and Patriotically" make their voices heard. Unlike Mad Maxine who tells her followers to get "More Confrontational" if they don't get their way.

What Trump told his supporters AKA to peacefully and Patriotically" Make their voices heard as I said to you before is covered under the first amendment. You know what else is covered under the first amendment? The ability to question your elections. Just like how Democrats did in 1968, 2000, 2004, and 2016.

Unfortunately, the right, has constantly white washed that day, denying the evidence of the violence, while continuously whipping people like you into even more of a frenzy of anger against the left, the media, and the government, with even more conspiracies and lies to excuse a behaviors they stereotype the left with, instead of simply admitting the facts of that day.

Yet the moment Tucker decides to play some of the footage that the Democrats and the left clearly left out because it didn't fit their narrative Chucky Schumer (Who sadly is one of my two senators) told the executives of fox to stop Tucker from doing this.

If it was a "Insurrection" like they call it why not allow Tucker to play the footage that they left out? In fact what is wrong with just releasing all the footage from that day instead of giving "Cherry picked" data that leans a certain way to the American people so they can get the full concert so to speak and come up with their own decisions?

Answer because if they do this they are afraid that Normies (People who are in the middle) Might just decide that the narrative that the news was pushing wasn't the truth,

So, yes, Trump supporters, and right-wing extremists, are all primed with stupidity and it's just a matter of time before they do another Jan 6th again, all because they are living in denial with right wing politicians, and their media, making sure they are that way to keep them in power

Sorry to say this, but I grantee you had Antifa, as well as the undercover feds like Ray Epps for example weren't fanning the flames I seriously doubt a lot of what happened would have happened.

Response to #DarkBrandon meme campaign. 2023-03-19 21:08:27

At 3/19/23 08:15 PM, BUM-DRILLER wrote:
At 3/19/23 07:29 PM, LittleWashu wrote: With Feds in the crowd disguised as Trump Supporters stirring up Choas? Quite possibly.

Oh they’ll just manufacture it. This is the same organization that framed innocent immigrant taxi drivers for terrorism just to meet a quota.

I wouldn't be surprised at this point if they did it again. Plus this will be happening in my backyard of NYC.

The events of 2020 and 21 should have made it abundantly clear we need less police, not more. “Reform” won’t cut it. Budget cuts will. They are so bored that they go around stirring problems to justify their existence. We can police our own communities for petty issues. You don’t need 4 cruisers for a guy stealing food.

All the more reason why soft on crime policies and gun control need to be flushed and replaced with rules that Punishes the criminals not coddle them.

At 3/19/23 09:04 PM, LittleWashu wrote:
At 3/19/23 08:43 PM, EdyKel wrote:
Jan 6th repeat?

Nope Trump literally told his followers to "Peacefully and Patriotically" make their voices heard. Unlike Mad Maxine who tells her followers to get "More Confrontational" if they don't get their way.

What Trump told his supporters AKA to peacefully and Patriotically" Make their voices heard as I said to you before is covered under the first amendment. You know what else is covered under the first amendment? The ability to question your elections. Just like how Democrats did in 1968, 2000, 2004, and 2016.

Yeah, not until he emotionally excited them to do something about the constitutional process that was going on

that day. Even though, many already made up their mind to go beyond peaceful, while remaining patriotic to Trump.

And Trump, and Republicans, put the whole questioning of elections on steroids, which is why Trump never conceded and his followers committed acts of violence. It's also why many of these election deniers are facing a 1.6 billion lawsuit.

Yet the moment Tucker decides to play some of the footage that the Democrats and the left clearly left out because it didn't fit their narrative Chucky Schumer (Who sadly is one of my two senators) told the executives of fox to stop Tucker from doing this.

If it was a "Insurrection" like they call it why not allow Tucker to play the footage that they left out? In fact what is wrong with just releasing all the footage from that day instead of giving "Cherry picked" data that leans a certain way to the American people so they can get the full concert so to speak and come up with their own decisions?

Answer because if they do this they are afraid that Normies (People who are in the middle) Might just decide that the narrative that the news was pushing wasn't the truth,

Even Tucker knew that Trump lost, and was responsible for the violence on Jan 6th - one of the reason why he hated Trump, according to released documents. But Tucker feared losing his influence, and money, by pissing off Trump's rabid base, which is why he goes to extraordinary lengths to tell them what they want to hear in defiance of reality. It's why he highly cherry picked the footage of Jan 6th (that Keven McCarthy denied to other media outlets), that tries to white wash the events of that day - while ignoring all the other footgae that showed how bad it was. His footage didn't do shit, other than piss off many Republicans who lambasted that embarrassing narrative of that day.

Sorry to say this, but I grantee you had Antifa, as well as the undercover feds like Ray Epps for example weren't fanning the flames I seriously doubt a lot of what happened would have happened.

Gee, lets just use the same argument to help the BLM movements out.

AP finds most arrested in protests aren’t leftist radicals

Leaked Documents Show Police Knew Far-Right Extremists Were the Real Threat at Protests, Not “Antifa”

Feds Deliberately Targeted BLM Protesters To Disrupt The Movement, A Report Says

So, you can't have it both ways. Just accept that you are being dumb by trying to absolve Trump supporters of doing any wrong here, who were gullible, and emotionally excited, in believing the lies of Trump and his apparent allies, that led them to do violence and storm ransack the capital.

Response to #DarkBrandon meme campaign. 2023-03-20 05:51:28

At 3/19/23 07:31 PM, LittleWashu wrote: the GOAT POTUS himself

So, Jefferson?

No there is nothing wrong with those as long as you are in a state/place where what they are doing is legal.

If any place makes drug-fuelled sex parties illegal, burn that shit down.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to #DarkBrandon meme campaign. 2023-03-21 08:24:53

Meme related news

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2023/03/20/so-many-journos-were-hoping-to-cover-a-pro-trump-riot-in-nyc-it-turned-into-that-spiderman-meme/

I just want to point out why this is important: NYC is population 8.2 million. This is a national news story. And nobody wanted to show up.

Organic political involvement is virtually done in America. Hypotheses; apathy among the populace, the knowledge that no action they take will make a difference, fear of what happens to them if they do get involved, or some other reason.

the exclamation point:

iu_927391_7843618.jpg

hello

Response to #DarkBrandon meme campaign. 2023-03-21 11:28:15

At 3/21/23 08:24 AM, BUM-DRILLER wrote: Meme related news

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2023/03/20/so-many-journos-were-hoping-to-cover-a-pro-trump-riot-in-nyc-it-turned-into-that-spiderman-meme/

I just want to point out why this is important: NYC is population 8.2 million. This is a national news story. And nobody wanted to show up.

Organic political involvement is virtually done in America. Hypotheses; apathy among the populace, the knowledge that no action they take will make a difference, fear of what happens to them if they do get involved, or some other reason.

the exclamation point:

Sure, the media may overreact from time to time over a potential story, but that's hell of a lot better than supporting politicians who create laws in overreactions to nothing that you support.

Meanwhile, Trump is making money by trying to get stupid people to overreact to this.

Donald Trump wants his '74 million' supporters to sign a petition railing against his potential arrest. Those who sign it are asked to donate $3,300 and more

Response to #DarkBrandon meme campaign. 2023-03-21 11:53:16

I had a feeling it was just for attention.

I can’t stand when people mix in CAPS with lowercase so I’ll paraphrase: arrest warrant is canceled. Whatever that means.

iu_927468_7843618.png

The proper legal term wouldn’t be canceled but rescinded or something similar. Maybe he made it all up. But it goes to show politicians do not go to jail, unless they’re state-level. Even then it’s minimal.

hello

Response to #DarkBrandon meme campaign. 2023-03-21 13:02:58

At 3/21/23 11:53 AM, BUM-DRILLER wrote: I had a feeling it was just for attention.

I can’t stand when people mix in CAPS with lowercase so I’ll paraphrase: arrest warrant is canceled. Whatever that means.

The proper legal term wouldn’t be canceled but rescinded or something similar. Maybe he made it all up. But it goes to show politicians do not go to jail, unless they’re state-level. Even then it’s minimal.

iu_927529_7263569.webp

signature

BBS Signature

Response to #DarkBrandon meme campaign. 2023-03-21 13:03:53

At 3/21/23 01:02 PM, JizzyJazz wrote:

Who has time to make these memes lmao

hello

Response to #DarkBrandon meme campaign. 2023-03-21 13:16:46

At 3/21/23 11:53 AM, BUM-DRILLER wrote: I had a feeling it was just for attention.

The warrant was never issued in the first place.

Chris Rock says arresting Donald Trump is like arresting Tupac Shakur: 'He's just going to sell more records. Are you stupid?'

Comedian Chris Rock said on Sunday that arresting Donald Trump would only boost his popularity.
He compared the possible indictment to how Tupac Shakur released a bestselling album from prison.
Rock was likely joking, but right-wing figures also say Trump could benefit from being indicted.

Response to #DarkBrandon meme campaign. 2023-03-21 14:09:24

At 3/21/23 08:24 AM, BUM-DRILLER wrote: https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2023/03/20/so-many-journos-were-hoping-to-cover-a-pro-trump-riot-in-nyc-it-turned-into-that-spiderman-meme/

Or, maybe, just hear me out on this: Trump is an arse.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to #DarkBrandon meme campaign. 2023-03-21 15:12:18

At 3/21/23 02:09 PM, DamnedByFate wrote:
Or, maybe, just hear me out on this: Trump is an arse.

and fat

hello

Response to #DarkBrandon meme campaign. 2023-03-21 18:52:16

At 3/20/23 05:51 AM, DamnedByFate wrote:
So, Jefferson?

Jefferson wasn't within my lifetime so I couldn't be talking about him. I was talking about Mr. 45 seeing as he was the best in my lifetime with Mr. 40 being #2.

I am sure if you got in contact with ANTIFA they would be more than happy to do this seeing they will burn things down for far less.

Response to #DarkBrandon meme campaign. 2023-03-21 19:36:31

At 3/21/23 06:52 PM, LittleWashu wrote:
So, Jefferson?
Jefferson wasn't within my lifetime so I couldn't be talking about him. I was talking about Mr. 45 seeing as he was the best in my lifetime with Mr. 40 being #2.

I think I read something recently about Mr. 40.

A 4-Decade Secret: One Man’s Story of Sabotaging Carter’s Reelection

Funny how you like presidents that run on ultra nationalism, known for billions in military waste, while getting foreign help in elections.

I am sure if you got in contact with ANTIFA they would be more than happy to do this seeing they will burn things down for far less.

So far it's been limited to mostly dumpster fires, so you might be disappointed.

Response to #DarkBrandon meme campaign. 2023-03-21 20:24:29

At 3/21/23 07:36 PM, EdyKel wrote:
So, Jefferson?

Funny how you like presidents that run on ultra nationalism, known for billions in military waste, while getting foreign help in elections.

In my eyes a Nationalist > Globalist. Every leader of their own country is supposed to work for the people of your country seeing as they are your bosses before anyone else.

So far it's been limited to mostly dumpster fires, so you might be disappointed.

I guess you didn't see this then.

Okay I know this is fake and AI generated, but this is art if you ask me.

It’s almost scary to think where we might be in a few years with AI generated images. The only kink they have right now are 6-digit hands, but they are working on ways to fix that I am sure.

iu_927922_7843618.png

At 3/21/23 08:24 PM, LittleWashu wrote: I guess you didn't see this then.

yes ANTIFA are very annoying, but one guy? You have to have a sense of proportion. This means that political violence is EXTREMELY rare in the United States, despite media hysteria. It’s the same with gun violence. Just a drop in the bucket compared to all other deaths and issues, and it can be easily dismissed as a shiny object wedge issue.

That’s kind of all ANTIFA is good for: being a loud distraction.

hello

Response to #DarkBrandon meme campaign. 2023-03-21 20:42:53

At 3/21/23 08:24 PM, LittleWashu wrote:
At 3/21/23 07:36 PM, EdyKel wrote:
So, Jefferson?

In my eyes a Nationalist > Globalist. Every leader of their own country is supposed to work for the people of your country seeing as they are your bosses before anyone else.

Yet, two of your favorite titans of globalism ran on deception by platforming on nationalism.

I guess you didn't see this then.

Oh, I saw that when it happened, the on an off again antifa guy, which the right constantly promotes as evidence of the violent left, while ignoring violent right wingers to create that false illusion...

iu_927927_3128420.webp

Response to #DarkBrandon meme campaign. 2023-03-22 12:05:42

At 3/21/23 06:52 PM, LittleWashu wrote: Jefferson wasn't within my lifetime so I couldn't be talking about him. I was talking about Mr. 45 seeing as he was the best in my lifetime with Mr. 40 being #2.

These are also the ones that have come the closest so far to high treason, maybe apart from the guy responsible for the civil war, but then again, that one wasn't within your lifetime either.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to #DarkBrandon meme campaign. 2023-03-22 12:24:01

At 3/22/23 12:05 PM, DamnedByFate wrote:
At 3/21/23 06:52 PM, LittleWashu wrote: Jefferson wasn't within my lifetime so I couldn't be talking about him. I was talking about Mr. 45 seeing as he was the best in my lifetime with Mr. 40 being #2.
These are also the ones that have come the closest so far to high treason, maybe apart from the guy responsible for the civil war, but then again, that one wasn't within your lifetime either.

If we are talking about worst, it might be #15.

James Buchanan’s dithering, hand-sitting, and general lack of backbone are probably what led to the American Civil War shortly after his term ended in 1860, losing to Abe Lincoln, a guy with a spine.

hello