00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Toffea just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

cishet white men

1,727 Views | 51 Replies

Response to cishet white men 2023-03-04 23:28:02

Maybe if cishet white men stop acting like a victim and hating everyone then they will have a good life.

Stop reading 400 year old books and listening to funny mustache man.

Stop using the Bible as some sort of hate guide.

Response to cishet white men 2023-03-05 00:12:12

At 3/4/23 01:16 PM, sW1chyboi wrote:
At 3/1/23 01:12 AM, ChromaCee wrote: I'm sick of seeing cishet white men be villainized simply for being cishet white men. Sure, there were most certainly shitty cishet white men throughout history, but that doesn't mean the ones of today are inherently shitty people.

The individual has to actually DO something to deserve to be villainized.

I'm sick of a world where everyone just makes assumptions about each other just for having certain genes, chromosomes, and neurobiology.
stupud question, what’s a cishet?

Cisgender Heterosexual (basically non-lgbtq)

πŸ’–πŸŒˆA Quirky Artist & Creator with a Rainbow of Interests!πŸŒˆπŸ’–

BBS Signature

Response to cishet white men 2023-03-05 01:53:55

I think we should treat everyone equally, including cishet white men

hello

Response to cishet white men 2023-03-05 04:01:08

At 3/5/23 01:53 AM, BUM-DRILLER wrote: I think we should treat everyone equally, including cishet white men

I agree

BBS Signature

Response to cishet white men 2023-03-05 09:37:38

At 3/5/23 01:53 AM, BUM-DRILLER wrote: I think we should treat everyone equally, including cishet white men

I don't think we should treat kiddie diddlers, thieves and jackasses the same as everyone else :x

Content of their character and all that.

Response to cishet white men 2023-03-05 09:39:41

At 3/5/23 09:37 AM, someaveragechap wrote:
I don't think we should treat kiddie diddlers, thieves and jackasses the same as everyone else :x

Content of their character and all that.

That's true too. But fortunately that isn't the vast majority of the human race.

BBS Signature

Response to cishet white men 2023-03-05 09:40:50

At 3/5/23 09:39 AM, ChromaCee wrote:
That's true too. But fortunately that isn't the vast majority of the human race.

Only takes one person to ruin a whole bunch of peoples day. I hope you have a good one!

Response to cishet white men 2023-03-05 09:43:02

At 3/5/23 09:40 AM, someaveragechap wrote:
At 3/5/23 09:39 AM, ChromaCee wrote:
Only takes one person to ruin a whole bunch of peoples day. I hope you have a good one!

Sadly, that is true as well.

BBS Signature

Response to cishet white men 2023-03-07 12:18:47

Hi :)

BBS Signature

Response to cishet white men 2023-03-07 15:14:10

iu_915592_7930942.jpg

Response to cishet white men 2023-03-07 19:45:18

At 3/1/23 10:54 PM, EdyKel wrote: Honestly, I had to look up what cishet meant. I knew what CIS was, only because some poster started describing himself as a SWCM (single white CISgender male).

I think all these acronyms are getting way out of control. It's getting confusing as hell for people who don't follow this stuff.

I just have two categories at this point to simplify things:

1: Humans (any individual that lives their harmless life in peace)

2: Trash (any individual that chooses to remain in ignorance even though it is within their control to change for the better)

Check out this Average Joe!

BBS Signature

Response to cishet white men 2023-03-07 20:18:05

At 3/7/23 07:45 PM, Jojo wrote:
At 3/1/23 10:54 PM, EdyKel wrote: Honestly, I had to look up what cishet meant. I knew what CIS was, only because some poster started describing himself as a SWCM (single white CISgender male).

I think all these acronyms are getting way out of control. It's getting confusing as hell for people who don't follow this stuff.

2: Trash (any individual that chooses to remain in ignorance even though it is within their control to change for the better)

So, witch category do I fall in?

Response to cishet white men 2023-03-07 20:18:54

At 3/7/23 08:18 PM, EdyKel wrote:
At 3/7/23 07:45 PM, Jojo wrote:

So, witch category do I fall in?

Well, you seem to be against unnecessary hate, so 1.

Check out this Average Joe!

BBS Signature

Response to cishet white men 2023-03-07 22:36:32

unbelievable how meaningless this all is when you put your phone down and stop acting like it’s real life.

Formerly Travis… yeah that one (I’m bored)

Response to cishet white men 2023-03-10 16:51:24

At 3/2/23 01:12 PM, Seth wrote:
Thing is, if you need to actively go searching out for reasons to believe you're the victim of systemic racism, you're probably not the victim of systemic racism. People of colour don't need to be shown redpill-style videos about how they're victims of racism, they already know it lmao
You can't deny that it doesn't exist.
You can't deny that it's being unjustly justified.
You can't deny that it's wrong.
Having to go out of your way to search for it or not, the fact that there are so many videos of people "speaking out" is a sign that it's happening, and it's a hypocritical double-standard that should be addressed rather than dismissed as something that one finds when looking for drama.
And wtf are you on about? Dude didn't say systemic racism.

Thank you for your honest and thoughtful comment

Here is an example of systemic anti-white racism, right on the front page of the LA Times. The author (race-baiting instigator) claims that driving a car is... yup racism by white people.

iu_918151_2595437.webp

Response to cishet white men 2023-03-10 17:14:45 (edited 2023-03-10 17:15:04)

At 3/10/23 04:51 PM, Tyler wrote:
At 3/2/23 01:12 PM, Seth wrote:
Thing is, if you need to actively go searching out for reasons to believe you're the victim of systemic racism, you're probably not the victim of systemic racism. People of colour don't need to be shown redpill-style videos about how they're victims of racism, they already know it lmao
You can't deny that it doesn't exist.
You can't deny that it's being unjustly justified.
You can't deny that it's wrong.
Having to go out of your way to search for it or not, the fact that there are so many videos of people "speaking out" is a sign that it's happening, and it's a hypocritical double-standard that should be addressed rather than dismissed as something that one finds when looking for drama.
And wtf are you on about? Dude didn't say systemic racism.
Thank you for your honest and thoughtful comment

Here is an example of systemic anti-white racism, right on the front page of the LA Times. The author (race-baiting instigator) claims that driving a car is... yup racism by white people.

Did you read the article?

Response to cishet white men 2023-03-10 17:20:28

At 3/10/23 05:14 PM, EdyKel wrote: Did you read the article?

β€˜Course he didn’t, and I suspect the author counts on it.

Half the clicks on that article are like social media users like Tyler seething at the headline.

BBS Signature

Response to cishet white men 2023-03-15 02:30:38

Dude, I had to look it up too

Response to cishet white men 2023-03-15 02:31:33

At 3/2/23 12:00 AM, Gimmick wrote:

Think of it like the modern WASP.

WTF is a WASP?

Response to cishet white men 2023-03-15 03:50:18

At 3/1/23 01:12 AM, ChromaCee wrote: I'm sick of seeing cishet white men be villainized simply for being cishet white men. Sure, there were most certainly shitty cishet white men throughout history, but that doesn't mean the ones of today are inherently shitty people.

The individual has to actually DO something to deserve to be villainized.

I'm sick of a world where everyone just makes assumptions about each other just for having certain genes, chromosomes, and neurobiology.

Well that's where the media plays its role. In the west, people (out of a stupid assumption) assume that western (European & American) history is the only history, and a second assumption is that there is only one version to history. There were all kinds of evil and good people throughout history of different regions, races, genders, religions, sexuality, etc. Evil and good have nothing to do with race or gender, and has all to do with an individual's actions (there are no good groups). The problem is that evil and good are relative to some people who's personal interest is above all.

Response to cishet white men 2023-03-15 11:39:56

At 3/15/23 02:31 AM, decampo wrote:
At 3/2/23 12:00 AM, Gimmick wrote:

Think of it like the modern WASP.
WTF is a WASP?

1. An annoying insect that brings pain and suffering wherever it goes.
  2. An acronym for "White Anglo-Saxon Protestant" which, given 1, is pretty apt.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to cishet white men 2023-03-17 07:27:43 (edited 2023-03-17 07:31:42)

I don't feel particularly vilified by negative talk about cishet white men, despite being one, because I know exactly which people they're really talking about and I'm emotionally secure enough to not let the splash damage affect me.

Not everyone that passively benefits from centuries of inequality either refuses to acknowledge it or thinks that inequality is based and should continue or get worse. I know I'm not part of that, I know there's no way to tell that I'm not that way at a glance, and I know there's enough people that ARE like that that it's easier to just say "cishet white men" than "the type of cishet white man that would support the continuation of systemic inequalities that benefit them *DEEEEEP BREATH* and NOT the ones that DON'T support it despite it being in their immediate material interests to do so." Every single time.

Of all the problems I could have, not being coddled by being explicitly mentioned as the exception to the rule is kind of a nothingburger.