00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Robert0241 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Downfall of Society: Gay Marriage

4,948 Views | 114 Replies

Response to Downfall of Society: Gay Marriage 2004-12-19 14:56:19

At 12/19/04 02:53 PM, FetusBreath wrote: Poor kids.

Care to elaborate, or just being hateful?

Response to Downfall of Society: Gay Marriage 2004-12-19 15:02:01

At 12/19/04 02:56 PM, Maus wrote:
At 12/19/04 02:53 PM, FetusBreath wrote: Poor kids.
Care to elaborate?

Do Homosexuals Really Want The Right To Marry?

In their own words: Homosexual activists reveal their real agenda.

Homosexuals claim they want the "right" to get married and live normal lives just like heterosexual married couples.

The truth is, however, that the drive to gain legalization of so-called "gay" or "same-sex" marriage is part of a larger sexual agenda.

Homosexual activists are now beginning to openly admit that they don't want to marry just to have a normal home life.

They want same-sex marriage as a way of destroying the concept of marriage altogether-and of introducing polygamy and polyamory (group sex) as "families."

They are finally admitting what the Traditional Values Coalition (TVC) has been saying for years: Their ultimate goal is to abolish all prohibitions against sex with multiple partners.

WHAT ARE THEY SAYING? ...

* Chris Crain, the editor of the Washington Blade has stated that all homosexual activists should fight for the legalization of same-sex marriage as a way of gaining passage of federal anti-discrimination laws that will provide homosexuals with federal protection for their chosen lifestyle.

Crain writes: "...any leader of any gay rights organization who is not prepared to throw the bulk of their efforts right now into the fight for marriage is squandering resources and doesn't deserve the position." (Washington Blade, August, 2003).

* Michelangelo Signorile, writing in Out! magazine, has stated that homosexuals should, "...fight for same-sex marriage and its benefits and then, once granted, redefine the institution of marriage completely … To debunk a myth and radically alter an archaic institution. … The most subversive action lesbians and gays can undertake-and one that would perhaps benefit all of society-is to transform the notion of 'family' altogether." (Out! magazine, Dec./Jan., 1994)

* Andrew Sullivan, a homosexual activist writing in his book, Virtually Normal, says that once same-sex marriage is legalized, heterosexuals will have to develop a greater "understanding of the need for extramarital outlets between two men than between a man and a woman." He notes: "The truth is, homosexuals are not entirely normal; and to flatten their varied and complicated lives into a single, moralistic model is to miss what is essential and exhilarating about their otherness." (Sullivan, Virtually Normal, pp. 202-203)

* Paula Ettelbrick, a law professor and homosexual activist has said: "Being queer is more than setting up house, sleeping with a person of the same gender, and seeking state approval for doing so. … Being queer means pushing the parameters of sex, sexuality, and family; and in the process, transforming the very fabric of society. … We must keep our eyes on the goals of providing true alternatives to marriage and of radically reordering society's view of reality." (partially quoted in "Beyond Gay Marriage," Stanley Kurtz, The Weekly Standard, August 4, 2003)

* Evan Wolfson has stated: "Isn't having the law pretend that there is only one family model that works (let alone exists) a lie? … marriage is not just about procreation-indeed is not necessarily about procreation at all. "(quoted in "What Marriage Is For," by Maggie Gallagher, The Weekly Standard, August 11, 2003)

* Mitchel Raphael, editor of the Canadian homosexual magazine Fab, says: "Ambiguity is a good word for the feeling among gays about marriage. I'd be for marriage if I thought gay people would challenge and change the institution and not buy into the traditional meaning of 'till death do us part' and monogamy forever. We should be Oscar Wildes and not like everyone else watching the play." (quoted in "Now Free To Marry, Canada's Gays Say, 'Do I?'" by Clifford Krauss, The New York Times, August 31, 2003)

* 1972 Gay Rights Platform Demands: "Repeal of all legislative provisions that restrict the sex or number of persons entering into a marriage unit…" [Emphasis added.]

Response to Downfall of Society: Gay Marriage 2004-12-19 15:05:06

At 12/19/04 03:02 PM, FetusBreath wrote: Do Homosexuals Really Want The Right To Marry?

That has nothing to do with me visiting my friends' homes and babysitting their children. You're placing a radical agenda that many mainstream gay people don't even agree with on my head.

You never had a family friend when you were growing up that was referred to as 'Aunt' or 'Uncle?'

Response to Downfall of Society: Gay Marriage 2004-12-19 15:08:24

At 12/19/04 02:46 PM, Witch_King wrote: SPQRI3, that is bullshit. The age for legal sex isn't going to be lowered for those pervs. Gay marrige is between two consenting adults, no more "perverted" than any hetro relationship.

Beside the Canadian government will never allow age for legal sex to be reduced because as I said before, "gay marriage is for consenting adults", not 14 year old kids. There is a massive difference between being gay, and being a pedophile.

Also, don't bad mouth Canada because we aren't as close-minded and hateful of beliefs that differ from ours as you are. I'm not talking to americans in general here peopel, just to SPQRI3.

You claim that you feel gay marriage will lead to pedophiles getting their way, but it's pretty obvious that you are just a homophobic bigot, trying desperatly to shove the gay community back into the closet and lock the door. Well I've got news for you buddy, as long as there are decent Canadian and Americans fighting for gay rights your just going to have to deal with your little hangups. Cause like it or not, there will be equality one day and your kind will be shunned from society.

I am proud that the Canadian government, my government, is going to take the first step in gay equality.

Way to be proud of a nation that caves into the inrerests of small minority groups. You are right, there will be people fighting for the gay agenda, yet the numbers of people who are against the basic concept of "gay rights" are massive in comparison. You also fail to take in the concept that consensuality can be achieved through manipulating someone's mind which is not even a problem for a 16 year old, nevermind a 14 year old. It's sick how people like you enjoy standing up for the homosexuals and pedophiles of the world and how you will stop at nothing till they get their way. You must learn that gays have equal rights in America yet they are pushing for more than they are warranted. Marriage is certainly not a right and taking advantage of young children is certainly not a right. This topic was made to show the progression of Gay Marriage and what it's effect on society. You have cause and effect. Gay marriage and the limiting of laws regarding pedophilia. That is what this thread is about, not whether gay marriage is acceptable.

Response to Downfall of Society: Gay Marriage 2004-12-19 15:30:53

At 12/19/04 03:05 PM, Maus wrote:
That has nothing to do with me visiting my friends' homes and babysitting their children.

True, but it's more on topic than you visiting homes and “babysitting” children.

You're placing a radical agenda

Not radical. Activist.

Activists get things done.

The topic is "Downfall of Society: Gay Marriage" and gay activists "actively” seek to undermine society's values, and they're getting it done. Bigtime.

It's not conjecture. It's fact.

that many mainstream gay people don't even agree with

They don't? Not publicly.

Source?

on my head.

Typical liberal. Shirking any form of responsibility.

You never had a family friend when you were growing up that was referred to as 'Aunt' or 'Uncle?'

We're getting off topic with that business. My bad.

Response to Downfall of Society: Gay Marriage 2004-12-19 15:45:54

At 12/19/04 03:30 PM, FetusBreath wrote: True, but it's more on topic than you visiting homes and “babysitting” children.

I asserted that I am part of extended families. Family structure is what this topic is partially about.

Look, polygamy is never going to be accepted here. Radical 'activist' fundamentalist Mormons tried for years. No dice.

The topic is "Downfall of Society: Gay Marriage" and gay activists "actively” seek to undermine society's values, and they're getting it done. Bigtime.

You are using an extreme agenda to paint the whole. Hardly accurate.

Fact? Yes, wacko extremists have opinions and wants. That hardly makes it 'fact.'

Source?

Unfortunately, I cannot HTML link the hundreds of gays that I personally know that believe what I asserted. I think I know maybe two or three that are as far left field as what you portrayed in your smattering of opinion articles. Those articles are but a drop in the lake of other opinions that seek a civilly recognised monogamous relationship.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I'm not a liberal. Nice try, though.

You're the one that responded with an offhand comment. 'Poor kids' is pretty off topic, and non-conducive to the topic at hand. Good job on the personal attacks. Maybe you just keep it to yourself next time, hm?

Response to Downfall of Society: Gay Marriage 2004-12-19 16:07:32

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.

Response to Downfall of Society: Gay Marriage 2004-12-19 16:08:40

At 12/19/04 04:07 PM, AntiangelicAngel wrote: Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.

So we could fight the dinosaurs,
and the homoSexuAlz.
:)

Response to Downfall of Society: Gay Marriage 2004-12-19 16:10:01

At 12/19/04 03:30 PM, FetusBreath wrote:
At 12/19/04 03:05 PM, Maus wrote:
That has nothing to do with me visiting my friends' homes and babysitting their children.
True, but it's more on topic than you visiting homes and “babysitting” children.

You're placing a radical agenda
Not radical. Activist.

that many mainstream gay people don't even agree with

Source?

Perhaps talking to gays who can tell you the devil in the details isn't enough.

on my head.

Maus, if I recall... You're Christian. And a Republican. And you, despite a few certain attributes, conservative, am I right?
FetusBreath, you're rather quick on the draw. Spanish saying that I will translate into English: "Flies don't fly in closed mouths."

Response to Downfall of Society: Gay Marriage 2004-12-19 16:21:33

At 12/16/04 11:23 PM, DancingTurkeyGod wrote: The fact that Canada's heterosexual consent is only 14 is disgusting. So what should the ideal age be? I think 16 would be best, since most people are mature enough at that age to make a decision independently.

14 isn't too bad an age limit. Many 14-year olds have sex at this age anyways, despite the age restrictions.

At 12/16/04 11:24 PM, SPQRI3 wrote:

That is the worst thing a government can do, and that is tending to a minority group.

You wouldn't be saying that if you were in a minority, so shut up.

At 12/16/04 11:25 PM, Maus wrote: Then take up your issue with pedophiles, not the gays as a whole.

I've never been able to comprehend why people make a link between gays and pedophiles. They're completely different!

At 12/16/04 11:32 PM, SPQRI3 wrote: Quit putting it off course and focus on homosexuality. Just because one does not accept homosexuals means they're a racist?

In my very limited experience, homophobia and racism generally seem to go hand in hand

Quit making stupid assumptions.

Just gotta love the irony in this statement...:)

At 12/16/04 11:59 PM, ben_dont_jump wrote: Why isn't it? Many 14 year olds in Canada, the US and world-wide are sexually active - almost entirely within their peer group. That means other teenagers, not adults, in case you were wondering. :O

Woo!!! I'm not in a minority of one!

Young people can be influenced easily, but you know what? Even with all the influence in the world, your true self can kick its fucking ass.

Nice link, true self rules

This is where we are headed, a world full of pedophiles and homosexuals.
No, we aren't.

For some strange reason, this made me laugh. Reminded me a bit of Blackadder.

Response to Downfall of Society: Gay Marriage 2004-12-19 16:26:49

At 12/19/04 04:10 PM, spanishfli wrote:

Garbage.

Your name is spanishfli.

Flys are annoying and need to be swatted.

Need I say more?

Response to Downfall of Society: Gay Marriage 2004-12-19 16:29:09

At 12/19/04 04:26 PM, FetusBreath wrote: Need I say more?

No, you don't, steven. If you're going to use multiple alt accounts, at least change your ridiculous posting style.

Response to Downfall of Society: Gay Marriage 2004-12-19 16:40:42

At 12/19/04 04:29 PM, Maus wrote:
At 12/19/04 04:26 PM, FetusBreath wrote: Need I say more?
No, you don't, steven. If you're going to use multiple alt accounts, at least change your ridiculous posting style.

Yes, the worthless million dollar man always used the smiley icon whenever he responded to my posts.

StevenHerman, Madame Million Dollar Man, don't hide. We always greet you back.

Response to Downfall of Society: Gay Marriage 2004-12-19 19:34:03

At 12/17/04 10:43 PM, drDAK wrote:
Life is unfair and trying to make it fair will only result badly.

OmG, that's hilarious...

Response to Downfall of Society: Gay Marriage 2004-12-19 19:43:04

At 12/19/04 10:07 AM, FetusBreath wrote:
At 12/19/04 09:55 AM, bcdemon wrote: Two fags getting hitched won't be the downfall of society.
God, without mixing words, judges, "You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination"(Leviticus 18:22; cf. 20:13). Paul includes lesbianism in the condemnation: "For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature" (Romans 1:26).

The hebrew word commonly traslated into "Nature" or "natural" means something much closer to the phrase "what is common" and is not a moral judgement.

Later in I Corinthians 6:9, to make our understanding absolutely clear, he writes that neither "homosexuals, nor sodomites" will inherit the Kingdom of God (cf. Jude 7).

The "sodomites" in question here are those that would analy rape strangers and trespassers. They were evil people, but their evil was seperate from being homosexual.

In each of the three instances in the Old Testament where homosexuality is shown in society, destruction immediately follows. The city of Sodom gave its name to this vile practice, and has served as the preeminent example of God's displeasure (Genesis 18:20-21; 19:1-29).

Again, the sodomites weren't loving homosexual couples, they were rapists. Also, the greeks were openly homosexual much more-so than the people of sodom and they were not struck down by god's wrath.

The two lesser-known cases also show that a rise in homosexuality signals a quick decline and fall.

The greek empire was homosexual for much of their existence and they were around for a long time.

During the period of the Judges, the tribe of Benjamin was nearly exterminated because of a horrifying incident that began with this perverse sin (Judges 19-21). When the fighting was over, only six hundred Benjamite men remained alive, and their cities and all their wealth were destroyed.

And all that means is that people back then hated homosexuals too, it doesn't give precidence on how to live life today. At this time they also forced single men to get married and stoned people to death, but I don't think you would like that much.

It is a reasonable assumption that homosexuality was not confined to Benjamin among the tribes of Israel. If so, this may explain the astounding losses suffered by the other tribes (Judges 20:18-25).

Losses? What do you mean by losses? They were a tribe that did engage in many battles with competing nations so that could easily explain it.

Later, in the reign of Rehoboam of Judah, the Bible records, "And there were also perverted persons in the land. They did according to all the abominations of the nations which the Lord had cast out before the children of Israel" (I Kings 14:24). "Perverted persons" is a translation of the Hebrew qedeshim, meaning "those practicing sodomy and prostitution in religious rituals" (marginal note).

Again, sodomy refered to homosexual rape much more than homosexuality in general.

The next verses reveal the result of their sin: Pharaoh Shishak of Egypt marched against Judah and conquered Jerusalem, carrying away all the treasures of the Temple and the royal house (verses 25-26).

Yes, and almost everything bad that happend to the jews were usually seen as a form of punishment of god and not just some bad shit that happend to them.

A little recognized principle is found at the end of Leviticus 18, headed in the New King James as "Laws of Sexual Morality":

You shall therefore keep My statutes and My judgments, and shall not commit any of these abominations, either any of your own nation or any stranger who sojourns among you (for all these abominations the men of the land have done, who were before you, and thus the land is defiled), lest the land vomit you out also when you defile it, as it vomited out the nations that were before you. (verses 26-28)

If I were king, I'd probably outlaw rape too. Really, take another look at that story of Sodom and Gahmorah (sp*). The "homosexuals" depiced were really evil people in many other ways and it says nothing about having sex for pleasure, only as a punishment. Even Jesus made a comment to his deciples about "brushing the dust off your feet like you would at sodom" if they were ill recieved by the town they were visiting. I'd give you the exact bible verse, but I can't remember right now.

Because of man's lawlessness, this law of the universe has too often gone into effect. As a law of an impartial God, it will soon descend upon the nations of Israel in the form of "a nation of fierce countenance" (Deuteronomy 28:49-50). It is only a matter of time.
When a nation descends into perversions like homosexuality, its decline accelerates, its fibers weaken and it becomes ripe for disaster, either natural or political/military.

Let me just say this, if god truely hates homosexuals then I don't think I like god very much. Assuming that is true, one would assume that there is such a thing as "One true religion" whether it be the christian religions or something much more specific. If that is truely the nature of god (and I don't believe it is) then please lord, send me to hell. I wouldn't want to spend all of eternity with someone that intollerant so I would choose to go to hell where I'd imagine many other people like myself would wind up as well. I know that is a bold statement and I don't claim to understand god's true purpose but it would seem a bit ridiculous to damn a person for having a loving relationship with another person or for not believing exactly what jesus said.

I like to imagine god as a being that can see through our lives and judge us as a whole as worthy or unworthy to enter heaven and that for the most part, we as humans should not be the ones to judge. Sure there are very basic laws needed to sustane a working society (like laws against theft, rape and murder) but once you venture into the realm of people's personal affairs that do not have a direct affect on the rest of society I don't believe that we are really fit to judge and should leave those decisions up to god.

Response to Downfall of Society: Gay Marriage 2004-12-19 20:53:57

Heres my opinion.

Gays aren't hurting anyone. Gay marrige won't hurt anyone.

If you think being gay is wrong because the bible says it is, thats great. Fortunatly, we live in a country were we have several religeons. Just because one religeon says something is wrong dosen't mean gays should have to suffer because of it. Satanists think that jesus is evil, but that dosen't mean that we have to go out burning crosses and shit. The bible also says that cheating on your spouse is wrong, yet you can't be punished for that. Get a life and start worrying about more important things, like the war or other more important things.

Response to Downfall of Society: Gay Marriage 2004-12-19 21:07:54

At 12/19/04 08:53 PM, N8NESS wrote: Heres my opinion.

woah boy....

Gays aren't hurting anyone. Gay marrige won't hurt anyone.

except God.
"Why the hell did I even create a man and a woman."

If you think being gay is wrong because the bible says it is, thats great.

Good.

:Fortunatly, we live in a country were we have several religeons.

You spelt religion wrong.

:Just because one religeon says something is wrong dosen't mean gays should have to suffer because of it.

one man One Woman.
O-o
hmmm.....
one man one man
two men one woman
two women one man
three men one woman
ten women 3 men!!!!!!!
What's stopping us!
Woohoo!

:Satanists think that jesus is evil, but that dosen't mean that we have to go out burning crosses and shit.

We aren't forcing religious views dude.

:The bible also says that cheating on your spouse is wrong, yet you can't be punished for that. Get a life and start worrying about more important things, like the war or other more important things.

You should be punished for that...
and you get a life you worthless no-nothing!

*Clicks "0" on blam meter*

"Blam this dang idiot!"
:D

Response to Downfall of Society: Gay Marriage 2004-12-19 21:27:57

ur gross

Response to Downfall of Society: Gay Marriage 2004-12-19 21:32:37

At 12/19/04 09:27 PM, pvtpile wrote: ur gross

drDAK would now like to propse an award to pvtpile:

*Walks up to award table*

"Dear Private dog pile, I mean pivit pile....
you have now been nominated for the biggest spamer award
and worst sig. award.

1. cause your sig sucks seriously.
2. b/c you post 2 words just to get your post ratings up.
3. you have nothing to say

Thank you,
now please get a life."

Response to Downfall of Society: Gay Marriage 2004-12-19 21:34:29

ok dude <-----------------------

Response to Downfall of Society: Gay Marriage 2004-12-19 21:36:16

im hurt <--------------------------------

Response to Downfall of Society: Gay Marriage 2004-12-19 21:38:11

At 12/19/04 09:36 PM, pvtpile wrote: im hurt <--------------------------------

Stop spamming.
No wonder no one wants to talk to you.

Loser.

Response to Downfall of Society: Gay Marriage 2004-12-20 00:36:32

What a shocking revelation in that only now are homosexuals revealing their TRUE, SECRET, SHOCKING agenda.

Do you honestly believe that? Seriously, I cannot believe anyone could. It is clearly either written by a vehement conservative, claiming to be a gay activist revealing the adgenda for the pupose of discrediting other gays, or written by a radical homsexual who happens to also be a pedophile.
There are homosexual and hetero pedophiles, why not post the secret agenda of hetero pedophiles?

I am stunned anyone would actually post that and claim it is fact. How could you truly believe it?

Most homosexuals are kind people. They have pets. And cars. And sometimes lots of hats. And they don't have a secret agenda to corrupt the world and turn everyone gay and have anal sex with young children.

Response to Downfall of Society: Gay Marriage 2004-12-20 16:02:14

At 12/19/04 09:07 PM, drDAK wrote: You spelt religion wrong.

Oh wow, a small typo. Looks like someone loves grammar more than they do sex... Seriously, don't tell me I spelled something wrong just to get away with not having to admit that I'm right and your wrong. If god hates gays then there wouldn't be any gays, it's that simple. Everything happens for a reason.

Response to Downfall of Society: Gay Marriage 2004-12-20 16:19:22

At 12/19/04 02:53 PM, FetusBreath wrote:
Do Homosexuals Really Want The Right To Marry? blah blah blah etc...

Woo! Look at me! I can copy & paste stuff from other people's websites! I am so clever!