00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

UltraSapphireGamer just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

English Gentleman's Club

340,585 Views | 6,660 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2006-11-09 16:57:42

At 11/9/06 04:47 PM, Leonardo-Da-Finchy wrote:
However, if you are indeed at home, it would be best to use your computer.

Yeah, its so hard to find a hotspot, and they are mostly protected...

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2006-11-10 04:15:49

At 11/9/06 11:59 AM, Spiked wrote: Well I have no clue as to American political heirchy, terminoligy or indeed the current status of American politics, but I do know Bush has been beaten in senate.

Bush has a lot less power now, as has become evident by Rumsfeld (Defense Secretary) resigning (he was really pushed) over the Iraq issue.

The voters have had their say, much like our voters did with our recent elections

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2006-11-10 07:48:30

At 11/10/06 04:15 AM, Coop83 wrote:
Bush has a lot less power now, as has become evident by Rumsfeld (Defense Secretary) resigning (he was really pushed) over the Iraq issue.

I really hope we get someone literate, or at least well read in power, for the sake of the world. One of the last super-powers with Bush at the top? You must be pulling ones kinetic attatchments...
All you have to do is search Bushism into youtube, to see how we've failed...

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2006-11-10 09:41:57

Well, all might now be better in the states, but I have one creeping fear. What if Hilary runs for president.....AND WINS! She scares me. I think she wants to take over the world, one state/district at a time.[Downs 5 shots of vodka]
I would LOVE to see a Bloomberg/Lieberman combo for the GOP. [Because they do what THEY think is right, not what their party thinks is right.]

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2006-11-10 10:03:53

At 11/10/06 09:41 AM, texicomexico wrote: Well, all might now be better in the states, but I have one creeping fear. What if Hilary runs for president.....AND WINS! She scares me. I think she wants to take over the world, one state/district at a time.[Downs 5 shots of vodka]

No, she wants to take over America, but the breaking news is that America is PART of the world, not the whole of it

I would LOVE to see a Bloomberg/Lieberman combo for the GOP. [Because they do what THEY think is right, not what their party thinks is right.]

Well, George Bush does what the Republicans feel is right, because they need a preacher right now - someone to take control of the country and stand tall. I often wonder how Clinton would have handled 9/11

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2006-11-10 10:12:38

Ah, forgive me. I was wrong to think Hilary want world domination. The GOP can be right sometimes, but I just want to leave the mid-east to kill itself. Enough of all this politics talk! Jeeves! Fetch us some tea and biscuits! Yes Jeeves, but a bit of scotch in them too.....[To the only placen where dumbness is not tolererated, The E.G. club! [Raises tea mug]

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2006-11-10 10:44:59

At 11/10/06 10:03 AM, Coop83 wrote:
No, she wants to take over America, but the breaking news is that America is PART of the world, not the whole of it

Hehe, brilliant.

But seiously I fear for this world and what we have done to it, I don't remember Islam being this dangerous before...

At 11/10/06 10:12 AM, texicomexico wrote:

:[To the only place where dumbness is not tolererated, The E.G. club! [Raises tea mug]

To the EGC!

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2006-11-10 11:28:00

At 11/10/06 10:44 AM, Spiked wrote: Hehe, brilliant.

I'm here all week. Try the Veal

But seiously I fear for this world and what we have done to it, I don't remember Islam being this dangerous before...

Oh, so that's what killed the dinosaurs? I always thought that it was a meteor the size of Birmingham.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2006-11-10 11:33:21

At 11/10/06 11:28 AM, Coop83 wrote:
I'm here all week. Try the Veal

Will do...

Oh, so that's what killed the dinosaurs? I always thought that it was a meteor the size of Birmingham.

I say, you're on fire sir...

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2006-11-10 11:53:10

Evening chaps. how are we all on this somewhat drab and dreary traditional English winter day?

The weekend is finally upon us. Huzzah! One can now catch up on the beauty sleep I've lost.

In other news, one received my first official university application reply thingummy-doodah-wotsit.

Apparently the London School of Economics has deemed me not worthy to grace their hallowed halls.

In response to this I would like to deliver the traditional two finger salute to the LSE.

Now that's out my system, I think it's time for tea and crumpets don't you?

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2006-11-10 13:13:33

At 11/10/06 11:53 AM, Tri-Nitro-Toluene wrote:
Apparently the London School of Economics has deemed me not worthy to grace their hallowed halls.

Would love some old boy, don't worry about the LSE , comoners.
A little bird told me the head of the LSE would get "offer he can't refuse"...

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2006-11-10 13:15:09

At 11/10/06 11:53 AM, Tri-Nitro-Toluene wrote:

Indeed I do. For I am in celebration.

First of all, I am finally visiting home for the first time since my departure here to university. I shall finally be able to sleep in my own bed again.

Second. I have just recieved results from my first official, marked test for my course. 100%, I tell you! It counts towards 10% for my Data, Networks, and the Web module. Which in turn, means it only counts towards 2% of the year. But nevermind that, it's a perfect score!

Jennings! Fetch that blackberry conserve I've been saving!

We are certainly going to "live it up" this evening!

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2006-11-10 14:09:55

At 11/10/06 01:15 PM, Leonardo-Da-Finchy wrote:
Indeed I do. For I am in celebration.

Oh yes...

First of all, I am finally visiting home for the first time since my departure here to university. I shall finally be able to sleep in my own bed again.

Good...

Second. I have just recieved results from my first official, marked test for my course. 100%, I tell you!

Oh, Good gracious, well done old boy!

Jennings! Fetch that blackberry conserve I've been saving!

It only gets better as I go along!!

We are certainly going to "live it up" this evening!

Jeeves bring the booze in biblical proportions! I say blackberry and crumpets!!

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2006-11-10 19:55:34

Hello chaps,
I really must get online more often, have just slogged through the however many posts since my last one. It was heavy going.

Well as you seem to have noticed the bush administration is slowly begginning to visibly crumble. About time too.

Honestly who puts the evolutionary missing link in-charge of the worlds leading superpower and equpis them with a nuclear arsenal?

Its like a Marx Bros. Film!!!

Anyhoo, one must dash its 00.53 GMT and one is (excuse the phrase) Fucked.
HIBBSWORTH, fetch the hot water bottle and Sir Digby Bear!

Nec Deficit Alter.

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2006-11-10 23:16:30

Im not in this club but i am gonna re-state something that TexicoMexico said about

Hilary Clinton wanting to take over the world. Well we really all want to take over the world we

just dont want the other person to do it first we wnt to take it over for ourselves

So really its simply a race to the TOP. oh yea and sup im new in the code lyoko club

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2006-11-11 09:18:06

At 11/10/06 07:55 PM, Lord-Kensington wrote:
Honestly who puts the evolutionary missing link in-charge of the worlds leading superpower and equips them with a nuclear arsenal?

Good one.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2006-11-11 18:16:57

At 11/11/06 09:18 AM, Spiked wrote:
At 11/10/06 07:55 PM, Lord-Kensington wrote:
Honestly who puts the evolutionary missing link in-charge of the worlds leading superpower and equips them with a nuclear arsenal?
Good one.

Bravo, sir, bravo!

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2006-11-13 14:31:51

Alas, I think we need to recruit somemore English gentleman. It is awfully quite here...

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2006-11-13 14:44:45

At 11/13/06 02:31 PM, Spiked wrote: Alas, I think we need to recruit somemore English gentleman. It is awfully quite here...

Oh I don't know. It's nice to have the place for just a few good chums don't you think?

In todays news

I have discovered the wodner sof decaffinated tea. it's the wholesome taste of tea, but without the chemical that keeps me up for half the night.

But this begs the question> Should the holy mother of all drinks be altered and tampered with for any purpsoe or left alone?

And am I less of an Englishmen for not drinking the caffinated stuff anymore?

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2006-11-13 17:49:14

At 11/13/06 02:44 PM, Tri-Nitro-Toluene wrote: And am I less of an Englishmen for not drinking the caffinated stuff anymore?

Absolutely not. You're English by where you were born or how you act. Technically Chavs are English, but acting like one forfeits your right to being a proper English gentleman

Looks at Jogging bottoms, trainers and NYY cap... Well, at least I wear these at the gym

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2006-11-13 20:01:06

At 11/13/06 02:44 PM, Tri-Nitro-Toluene wrote:
I have discovered the wodner sof decaffinated tea. it's the wholesome taste of tea, but without the chemical that keeps me up for half the night.

I could just do with a cup of tea now...

*glances at pocket-watch - 00:59 . . . 01:00*

Ah, yes. Tea, to go with the large quantities of birthday chocolate...

One shall not rest tonight!

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2006-11-14 04:25:37

At 11/13/06 08:01 PM, Leonardo-Da-Finchy wrote: Ah, yes. Tea, to go with the large quantities of birthday chocolate...

Birthday, eh?

Many happy returns, old boy!

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2006-11-14 07:41:56

At 11/14/06 04:25 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 11/13/06 08:01 PM, Leonardo-Da-Finchy wrote: Ah, yes. Tea, to go with the large quantities of birthday chocolate...
Birthday, eh?

Many happy returns, old boy!

Why thankyou, sir! It was on the Sunday just passed. We had glorious quantities of chinese food and Tsing Tao. Most wonderful.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2006-11-14 08:16:53

At 11/14/06 07:41 AM, Leonardo-Da-Finchy wrote: Why thankyou, sir! It was on the Sunday just passed. We had glorious quantities of chinese food and Tsing Tao. Most wonderful.

Well, I've never been one for eating much chinese food, but it sounds like a raring good time was had by all

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2006-11-14 10:09:12

Tsing Tao, a most marvelous beverage of the alcoholic type. One has gotten a fancy for a dilectable white beer called Hoegaarden, I think its danish but am not sure. (will research online).
Many belated happy returns old bean.

Nec Deficit Alter.

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2006-11-14 10:10:43

well, it turns out the beer is from Begium. Still it tastes good so I'm not complaining.

Nec Deficit Alter.

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2006-11-14 13:26:09

Hello is there anyone there?
*Looks round the seemingly deserted club*

I say chaps this isn't another game of Hide and Seek per chance?

(I know what will rouse them, every English Gents fatal flaw)
TEA AND CRUMPETS ANYONE???

Nec Deficit Alter.

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2006-11-14 14:42:16

At 11/13/06 08:01 PM, Leonardo-Da-Finchy wrote: *glances at pocket-watch - 00:59 . . . 01:00*

Ah, yes. Tea, to go with the large quantities of birthday chocolate...

One shall not rest tonight!

I say, old boy happy bloody birthday! Sorry its late, I have been a little ill...

Oh and to re-cap, de-caffe makes you no less of an Englishman! Just a slightley healthier one!

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2006-11-14 15:07:00

At 11/14/06 01:26 PM, Lord-Kensington wrote: (I know what will rouse them, every English Gents fatal flaw)

<leaps up from behind sofa>

Crumpets? Where?

Oh...bother. Blast you Kensington :-(

You've gone and ruined the game.

Ah well, time for tea then.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2006-11-14 19:06:40

At 11/14/06 03:07 PM, Tri-Nitro-Toluene wrote:
At 11/14/06 01:26 PM, Lord-Kensington wrote: (I know what will rouse them, every English Gents fatal flaw)
<leaps up from behind sofa>

Crumpets? Where?

Oh...bother. Blast you Kensington :-(

You've gone and ruined the game.

Ah well, time for tea then.

TEA!!!
*glances at pocket-watch*
Blast. Four minutes past midnight. I cannot drink tea this late tonight, for I must be up at seven, and require at least five hours sleep.

Hmm, perhaps a little milk and honey....

One as just seen the delightful Russel Howard live. Brilliant comic. Was a guest during the last round of Mock the Week, if you didn't know. Absolutely marvellous!