00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ECircus just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

English Gentleman's Club

342,396 Views | 6,660 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2012-05-29 16:57:48

At 5/29/12 10:54 AM, Bahamut wrote: I'm settling with a job that's only six days worth.

I have no idea what that means? When somebody says job it usually brings me out in a rash like if a demon entered a church.

- P R O F E S S I O N A L - G R A P H I C - D E S I G N E R -

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2012-06-06 10:18:15

Cheers Ma'am.

60 years and still going strong. Keep it up.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2012-06-06 11:20:19

At 6/6/12 10:18 AM, Coop wrote: 60 years and still going strong. Keep it up.

*Grumble, grumble, grumble* taxes, *grumble, grumble, grumble* inherited privilege.

It's nice that in this uncertain financial time for the country that the queen can give herself a massive party with some of our money. Personally, if I'm paying I'd like her to do something a little more dangerous like running through the more violent areas of Iraq, clad head to toe in an outfit acquired from the wardrobe of Elton John holding a sign simply stating "I'm The Queen and what!". I bet that she'd last around 30 mins.

Now that is a kidnap video that I'd like to see.

Do you think that I have put my foot down on a side of this topic quite firm enough? I'm not too sure if it's coming across. Does anybody reading this still think that I like The Queen?

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2012-06-06 15:20:29

At 6/6/12 11:20 AM, Decky wrote:
At 6/6/12 10:18 AM, Coop wrote: 60 years and still going strong. Keep it up.
*Grumble, grumble, grumble* taxes, *grumble, grumble, grumble* inherited privilege.

I hate it when people are this narrow minded about it.

I bet that she'd last around 30 mins.

I'm not usually negative towards people in debate, but if you're going to be such a horrible person about this, we'd probably be better off if you didn't make it through the night.

Since you're giving us a bit of banter about our monarch, I thought I'd pay you back for her, with a bit of banter of my own.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2012-06-06 18:35:26

At 6/6/12 03:20 PM, Coop wrote: Since you're giving us a bit of banter about our monarch, I thought I'd pay you back for her, with a bit of banter of my own.

It's fine man. People are intitled to the opinions on stuff and I respect yours yadda...yada...yada and all that stuff. Better people think differently or life would get boring.

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2012-06-29 06:45:37

Approximately two years ago I left this fine site for an adventure known as ' life'. During that time I have found that ' life' isn't all its cracked up to be and wish to re apply for membership of this fine establishment. I'm sure within the archives and memories of the club there will be recollections of my existence which can verify that I am indeed a true gentleman.

Now someone pass the jammy dodgers and bring me a cup of tea. No sugar please I'm on a diet.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2012-06-29 09:14:19

At 6/29/12 06:45 AM, Tri-Nitro-Toluene wrote: Approximately two years ago I left this fine site for an adventure known as ' life'.

If all went to plan with me (which has never been since.... ever), I would have easily got myself into life long ago.

Now someone pass the jammy dodgers and bring me a cup of tea. No sugar please I'm on a diet.

While you're here and plan to stick around, how about returning to your mod duties?

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2012-06-29 11:33:35

At 6/29/12 09:14 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 6/29/12 06:45 AM, Tri-Nitro-Toluene wrote: Approximately two years ago I left this fine site for an adventure known as ' life'.
If all went to plan with me (which has never been since.... ever), I would have easily got myself into life long ago.
While you're here and plan to stick around, how about returning to your mod duties?

I wouldn't object too strongly. I can certainly pop onto the forums at least once or twice a day to help keep on top of things.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2012-07-02 07:16:19

At 6/29/12 06:45 AM, Tri-Nitro-Toluene wrote: Now someone pass the jammy dodgers and bring me a cup of tea. No sugar please I'm on a diet.

Welcome back old boy.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2012-07-02 08:39:49

At 6/29/12 06:45 AM, Tri-Nitro-Toluene wrote: Now someone pass the jammy dodgers and bring me a cup of tea. No sugar please I'm on a diet.

Surely we can allow you to sound like Brick-Top in this one instance:

"You want sugar?"
"No, china. I'm sweet enough."

Welcome back, old bean

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2012-07-02 08:57:12

I've heard back from one employer who are wanting me to see them on Wednesday for my documents and they have a job at a school in Liverpool that starts in September. What's your guesses as to what will go wrong with this job? Not saying I definitely have this one but no job I've had comes without a catch. :P

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2012-07-03 08:10:51

At 7/2/12 08:39 AM, Coop wrote: Surely we can allow you to sound like Brick-Top in this one instance:

"You want sugar?"
"No, china. I'm sweet enough."

"Bonjour?"

God I love Snatch.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2012-07-03 08:29:23

At 7/2/12 08:57 AM, Bahamut wrote: I've heard back from one employer who are wanting me to see them on Wednesday for my documents and they have a job at a school in Liverpool that starts in September.

Best of luck to you Bahamut, personally I'm doing a lot of work creating graphics for my local area e.g I did some t-shirt designs for a local youth music group a month of so ago and I'm currently working to create something for a circus. I thought they had died out but I guess not. On top of that stuff I'm still keeping up my tattoo designing. Basically professional slacker.

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2012-07-21 07:33:12

At 7/3/12 08:10 AM, Quinny wrote: "Bonjour?"

God I love Snatch.

Are you takin' the piss?

Stage 19 of the Tour de France, with Bradley Wiggins in the Yellow Jersey, 2 minutes and 5 seconds up the road from Chris Froome, also of GB / Team Sky. The individual time trial today, before riding victoriously into Paris tomorrow...

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2013-04-03 06:28:32

Really starting to warm up now. I think that spring is finally here. Same that it's technically the summer now.

This place needed a bump and what more English a way of doing it then a comment about the weather. O' England, strawberries and cream, CRICKET!!!!!

The last post was on my 21st birthday, just another little side note.

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2013-04-13 22:20:05

At 4/3/13 06:28 AM, Decky wrote: Really starting to warm up now. I think that spring is finally here. Same that it's technically the summer now.

The glorious March snow heralding the arrival of spring was particularly unwelcome.

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2014-04-02 17:07:49

Sooo...Elections

English Gentleman's Club

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2014-04-02 18:22:50

At 4/2/14 05:07 PM, Decky wrote: Sooo...Elections

How much do we all want to be screwed over by politicians?

a) Lots
b) a lot
c) all the fucking time
d) insert racist comment here

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2014-04-03 09:57:23

At 4/2/14 06:22 PM, Coop wrote: How much do we all want to be screwed over by politicians?

I'd say all of the above. I voted in the previous election but I'm in two minds as to if I'm going to bother this time. There is a sense that your just picking what kind of arsehole you would most prefer. Then on the other hand it's nice to use your vote. Not falling for Cleggy's false promises this time though.

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2014-04-03 11:45:31

At 4/3/14 09:57 AM, Decky wrote: Not falling for Cleggy's false promises this time though.

I made that mistake once, I will not do it a second time. However, no matter who I vote for I feel they're gonna do bullshit anyway. Even when a new prime minister takes over I don't see it being a whole lot better so it's a matter of picking your poison here.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2014-04-06 10:51:46

At 4/3/14 11:45 AM, Murray wrote:
At 4/3/14 09:57 AM, Decky wrote: Not falling for Cleggy's false promises this time though.
I made that mistake once, I will not do it a second time.

So did I. I was pissed off with Gordon Brown's clueless management, but did not wish to wake up to the slimy ways of the Tories. Oh, wait.

All politicians are problematic - we need to go back to the days of yore, where the politicians were at least able to have the piss ripped from them in the medium of latex.

I'm talking of course of the glory days of Spitting Image:

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2014-04-19 19:05:42

Sign me up mate!

Just that fucking boss you (should) know...

-Sweet&Sour

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2014-11-21 18:09:16

Is anybody else worried about the rise of UKIP? I feel that maybe the news is exaggerated their chances of getting a decent amount of seats in the next election and to be fair I don't know anybody that will be voting for them but God if somebody gives them any form of power I can this country descending even further into the shit.

English Gentleman's Club

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2015-07-24 18:01:34

Hello Chaps.

Anyone around?

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2015-07-25 06:04:50

At 7/24/15 06:01 PM, Leap wrote: Hello Chaps.

Anyone around?

Just me it appears.

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2017-02-09 15:18:15

What ho?

We are living like kings, and these days will last forever.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2017-03-04 17:33:32

At 2/9/17 03:18 PM, GXFICH wrote: What ho?

By jove! Another gent!

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2017-03-05 07:40:58

At 3/4/17 05:33 PM, Decky wrote:
At 2/9/17 03:18 PM, GXFICH wrote: What ho?
By jove! Another gent!

Thank heavens civilisation at last

We are living like kings, and these days will last forever.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2022-04-03 17:10:00

One takes a brief sabbatical, and finds that the most respectable club has gone amiss! There may be life in you yet though - let us see.

Stiff upper lip, I shall make an attempt at reviving the thread - though with the steeping time I can only imagine the tannins that have formed.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2022-06-17 06:11:16

hello fellow distinguished conquering gentleman, i like british stuff like food, history and nsfw content creator so does that make me english or im just acting like a fool to be laughed at like a spectacle

BBS Signature