00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Tallya just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Make Obesity History.

7,346 Views | 60 Replies

Response to Make Obesity History. 2007-11-13 21:20:38

Okay guys, here's the solution. We need to know the difference between tall, stocky, and obese. Sometimes an idiot mislabels someone tall or muscular as overweight, while they are actually healthier than the idiot, mentally and physically. I know this is true as people say I'm fat while I'm just tall, which makes me sock one person per day. I'm just saying this so nobody get's unfairly treated in my solution. ANYWAY....

We should put the fat people into concentration camps, and get some tough guards to enforce the rules. Before each person enters, a bunch of doctors, nutritionists, health geeks, and experts reviews each person. If it is obvious they are obese, they get shipped to the camp immediately.

In the camps, they do not get murdered. Instead, their food intake will be limited and controlled. They are ordered by some ex-Army/Navy/Air Force officer to do exercises. After being not obese for 10 years, they are released, but if they fail the screening, they go back to the camp. Since people will be in the camp for a while, they still allowed to resume work. However, they still cannot exit. If they are successful in losing weight, they can be counselors. If they left behind a job involving computers, they can either work for their old employer, or program stuff for the camp, like installing filters to websites advertising or depicting junk food.

This is just a rudimentary idea of my solution. It can be implemented, but it's expensive, requires work, and I'm sure the obese guys would protest, and eat us all and destroy NYC. But this really was a good idea.