00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mihaithecool just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

3,763,656 Views | 87,901 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2015-01-01 13:47:22

At 12/31/14 09:23 AM, Murray wrote:
At 12/24/14 02:42 PM, Haggard wrote: Merry Christmas, LUL. :D
And a happy new year!

A happy new year indeed.

So, what did you got for Christmas? Oh wait, most of you have to wait until tomorrow, haha! :P
I'd link you to my Facebook post showing what I got but... you know. Still, here is an image showing what I got.

Nice!

We got a poster from my sister-in-law....

It's the singer of the band Die Kassierer and of course there is no censor bar on the original, lol.

The text at the bottom says "... and thinking about radioactivity".

But this got me thinking. Why is it that for example in Germany the traditional "present day" is the 24th and in most other countries it's the 25th?
I do wonder that myself and wonder even more why Spain have to wait that long.

I guess because Spain is a very catholic country and the three Wise Men arrived on January 6th? Or something like that. Had a quick look at Wikipedia on that matter and it seems that it's really complicated when exactly they arrived and how many they where.

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2015-01-02 02:50:11

At 12/31/14 04:24 AM, gamejunkie wrote: Level 57 attained.

me too!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2015-01-02 09:48:27

At 1/1/15 12:09 AM, IvanTuroc wrote: I got the first deposit of the new year but can't get a screenshot to work :-((

Haha, I've not done that in a while but then again, the last few new years I've had were out of the house and depositing on my phone isn't the most reliable for it.

At 1/1/15 01:47 PM, Haggard wrote:

I couldn't help but notice a little level pattern here. The posts were followed as myself (59), IvanTuroc (58), @gamejunkie (57) and now you (56).

At 12/31/14 09:23 AM, Murray wrote: And a happy new year!
A happy new year indeed.

I hope you enjoyed your new year. With me, it was just out at my local bar but I think next time I'll do something different. I more wanted to be there as I hadn't had a full night there for a while due to weekend work over the last few months.

Job is ending tomorrow, though.
I guess because Spain is a very catholic country and the three Wise Men arrived on January 6th?

It could be for those religions but again, I don't know. All I know is that we open our presents here on 25th December.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2015-01-02 10:55:45

Sorry to destroy your little pattern, @Murray. :) But I came to post about my Police Lieutenant rank!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2015-01-02 17:37:43

Finally 100,000 medal points!

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2015-01-02 22:12:17

600 posts.

"let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is...fear itself" - FDR

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." -George Santayana

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2015-01-02 22:42:07

At 12/24/14 02:42 PM, Haggard wrote: So, what did you got for Christmas?

Baroness - Blue Record on blue and white vinyl and also on cd
Angel Witch - Angel Witch 30th anniversary edition
Electric Wizard - Let Us Prey (Music Cartel)
High On Fire - Blessed Black Wings
American Sharks - American Sharks color cover vinyl with black and white vinyl discs
An otterbox for my phone
Darl and the Spider Cult
Conference Of The Birds
John Baizley "Dark Horse" poster and shirt
Black Tusk shirt
socks
pants
And as a late Christmas present I bought myself Cross Purposes by Black Sabbath.

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2015-01-03 00:30:06

I need new motivation to reach level 60. :(

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2015-01-03 01:00:46

At 1/3/15 12:30 AM, solitonmedic wrote: I need new motivation to reach level 60. :(

That'll take a while. I'm working on it.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2015-01-03 02:20:30

Reached lvl 19 just now. I've been depositing regularly for the past couple months. I want that lvl 30 shotgun. It's gonna take like 2 years to get it, but I'm only getting closer.

19/30

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2015-01-03 05:08:47

At 12/31/14 09:23 AM, Murray wrote: Still, here is an image showing what I got.

Heeey, that Cacodemon! :D Any backstory behind that fuzzy demonic critter?

At 1/3/15 12:30 AM, solitonmedic wrote: I need new motivation to reach level 60. :(

You can do it! You're just 55 levels away! Just a little more than 9 years of daily deposits! :P

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2015-01-03 13:43:25

At 1/2/15 10:42 PM, Viper wrote: Angel Witch - Angel Witch 30th anniversary edition

Didn't know they are that old, heh.

An otterbox for my phone

I'm almost afraid to ask... but what's an otterbox?

At 1/2/15 09:48 AM, Murray wrote:
I couldn't help but notice a little level pattern here. The posts were followed as myself (59), IvanTuroc (58), @gamejunkie (57) and now you (56).

Nice catch. If only Coop had posted before you, then we would've had a streak from 60 to 56.

I hope you enjoyed your new year. With me, it was just out at my local bar but I think next time I'll do something different. I more wanted to be there as I hadn't had a full night there for a while due to weekend work over the last few months.

We originally planned to just stay at home like the last two years, but some friends invited us over, so we went there.

Job is ending tomorrow, though.

Too bad.
I'm still at my old job and it still means a lot of stress. Last few days where quiet, though, since no one bothers doing anything between Christmas and New Year.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2015-01-03 17:01:28

At 1/3/15 01:43 PM, Haggard wrote: Didn't know they are that old, heh.

Yep they are. Good album and band.

Phone case. Like the strongest one you can get.

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2015-01-03 18:41:47

At 1/3/15 05:01 PM, Viper wrote:
At 1/3/15 01:43 PM, Haggard wrote: Didn't know they are that old, heh.
Yep they are. Good album and band.

Yeah, I missed them when they last played at Rock Hard Festival. Too bad.

Phone case. Like the strongest one you can get.

I see. But it doesn't cover the screen. I really don't like carrying my phone in my pocket without a screen cover. Plus, it gives extra protection when the phone does eventually fall down (and it WILL happen sooner or later, no matter how careful you are...).

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2015-01-03 19:44:09

At 1/3/15 06:41 PM, Haggard wrote: I see. But it doesn't cover the screen. I really don't like carrying my phone in my pocket without a screen cover. Plus, it gives extra protection when the phone does eventually fall down (and it WILL happen sooner or later, no matter how careful you are...).

Mine has a screen protector built into it...

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2015-01-04 00:03:42

20,000 experience points.

This would be a good place to retire. I'm not sure if I want to yet, though.

I guess I have 47 hours to decide.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2015-01-04 09:51:51

Reached level 48 yesterday (2015.01.03)

At 1/4/15 05:57 AM, Captain-Slugworth wrote: Just reached level 13, leveling up sure does pay off. Though reaching the level I'm aspiring to get feels like an awful long shot. I'm sure I'll reach it someday with the right attitude

What levels that? I'm aiming for 60

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2015-01-05 16:52:43

At 1/3/15 07:44 PM, Viper wrote:
At 1/3/15 06:41 PM, Haggard wrote: I see. But it doesn't cover the screen. I really don't like carrying my phone in my pocket without a screen cover. Plus, it gives extra protection when the phone does eventually fall down (and it WILL happen sooner or later, no matter how careful you are...).
Mine has a screen protector built into it...

I see. That's nice, then. It just sucks that you have to get a new case every time you get a new phone, because they are all different sizes. >_>

At 1/4/15 05:57 AM, Captain-Slugworth wrote: Just reached level 13, leveling up sure does pay off. Though reaching the level I'm aspiring to get feels like an awful long shot. I'm sure I'll reach it someday with the right attitude

Yeah, just keep depositing daily and you'll reach it in no time. And if you reached level 20 or 30 you realize that you just can keep on going until you reach level 40... and then 50... and then 60. ;)

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2015-01-05 17:21:05

At 1/5/15 04:52 PM, Haggard wrote: I see. That's nice, then. It just sucks that you have to get a new case every time you get a new phone, because they are all different sizes. >_>

Yeah that's true. Though I'm not planning on constantly getting new phones. I have a habit of keeping there ones I have for awhile and being careful not to break them and only getting a new phone when I absolutely NEED to get one.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2015-01-05 21:10:52

At 1/4/15 12:03 AM, Jolly wrote: 20,000 experience points.

This would be a good place to retire. I'm not sure if I want to yet, though.

I guess I have 47 hours to decide.

It's difficult to break this 4-5 year streak... I can't do it, yet.

I don't see myself ever hitting level 60 though.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2015-01-07 10:32:37

At 1/5/15 05:21 PM, Viper wrote:
At 1/5/15 04:52 PM, Haggard wrote: I see. That's nice, then. It just sucks that you have to get a new case every time you get a new phone, because they are all different sizes. >_>
Yeah that's true. Though I'm not planning on constantly getting new phones. I have a habit of keeping there ones I have for awhile and being careful not to break them and only getting a new phone when I absolutely NEED to get one.

Heh, I propably was one of the last persons on this planet to get a smartphone. I even got a regular cell phone pretty late and only switched to a smartphone because there where no good "not so smart" phones available anymore.

But I guess I have to get a new phone rather sooner than later. The battery drains way too quickly now. Usually I could last a whole week without recharging. Now I have to recharge every second day.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2015-01-07 11:27:09

At 1/5/15 09:10 PM, Jolly wrote: I don't see myself ever hitting level 60 though.

It takes dedication and commitment. Not everybody is up for that much work.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2015-01-07 14:43:09

Finally 51! Just three months till the next one...

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2015-01-08 02:40:59

At 1/7/15 11:27 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 1/5/15 09:10 PM, Jolly wrote: I don't see myself ever hitting level 60 though.
It takes dedication and commitment. Not everybody is up for that much work.

I wouldn't go as far to say it's work, but it does take dedication, yeah. I could easily continue depositing for another 5+ years, I just don't know if I have the interest to anymore.

There's a pretty good chance that if I miss a deposit then I'm done. I just have a hard time breaking the streak.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2015-01-08 14:17:35

At 1/5/15 09:10 PM, Jolly wrote:
I don't see myself ever hitting level 60 though.

meh, just takes time

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2015-01-08 15:02:51

At 1/2/15 10:55 AM, cga-999 wrote: Sorry to destroy your little pattern, @Murray. :) But I came to post about my Police Lieutenant rank!

The little pattern was ruined already so you did nothing.

At 1/3/15 05:08 AM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 12/31/14 09:23 AM, Murray wrote: Still, here is an image showing what I got.
Heeey, that Cacodemon! :D Any backstory behind that fuzzy demonic critter?

Yeah, there is some backstory. I ended up getting TWO of them!

At 1/3/15 01:43 PM, Haggard wrote:
Nice catch. If only Coop had posted before you, then we would've had a streak from 60 to 56.

That @Coop needs to say hi more often.

We originally planned to just stay at home like the last two years, but some friends invited us over, so we went there.

Fair enough on the house party. I don't know what I'll do next time for new year and that's so many many days away anyway so I'll worry about that when the time is nearer. A friend of mine who DJs at the local bar is talking about seeing having the day off next time due to always being occupied for work there for that time thus giving him no time on his own. If he's successful, he'll see about a house party.

Too bad.
I'm still at my old job and it still means a lot of stress. Last few days where quiet, though, since no one bothers doing anything between Christmas and New Year.

Well, the job's ended now so while I'm back to unemployment, at least I have the free time during weekends now but I should probably make the most of it since they have said it's possible for them to ring me back to be re-hired.

I thought the same to myself but look at me now! Only a few months away for me.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2015-01-08 15:28:12

At 1/8/15 03:02 PM, Murray wrote:

That he does. Maybe it helps if we mention @Coop in every post from now on?

Fair enough on the house party. I don't know what I'll do next time for new year and that's so many many days away anyway so I'll worry about that when the time is nearer.

Since my wife works as a doctor it may very well be that she has to work on New Year's Eve next time.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2015-01-08 22:19:03

Level 12.

"let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is...fear itself" - FDR

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." -George Santayana

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2015-01-08 23:12:17

At 1/7/15 02:43 PM, Cyberdevil wrote: Finally 51! Just three months till the next one...

A little over 2 til I level up again. 66 days to be exact if I vote every day.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2015-01-09 11:53:03

At 1/8/15 03:02 PM, Murray wrote:

Well, start a new streak from here. Go! Go! Go!

Also, hello to everyone again. I'm not spending much time here, trying to sort life out, but suffice to say I'm engaged and looking to move in with my fiancee. The main hurdle to clear here is immigration, since she's Canadian. Yes, I'm going to Canada, folks.

That and I've become addicted to Criminal Case on Facebook...

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature