00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GasGrass just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ultimate Ninja Showdown!

95,752 Views | 1,131 Replies

Response to Ultimate Ninja Showdown! 2006-04-18 16:08:00

Oh yea?? well I promised you another picture of my ninja, and here he is!
Ladies and Gentlemen... IMORI KIJURA !!!

Response to Ultimate Ninja Showdown! 2006-04-18 16:31:52

I would make a flash but sadly, i have no flash program.

BBS Signature

Response to Ultimate Ninja Showdown! 2006-04-18 17:25:34

say hello to my secret weapon bitches is name is sasuke and hes never been defeated thanks to his bloodline trait he can predict what you are going to do before you even decide to do it, BOW DOWN!!!

Ultimate Ninja Showdown!

Response to Ultimate Ninja Showdown! 2006-04-18 17:37:10

Hah! you call that a weapon?
It doesn't matter if you can see it, if you can't keep up with it.. here comes my secret weapon... I summon you... ROCK LEE!

Ultimate Ninja Showdown!

Response to Ultimate Ninja Showdown! 2006-04-18 19:01:34

At 4/18/06 10:06 AM, PureCarnage wrote:
At 4/18/06 09:51 AM, ShadowCave82 wrote: Ninja maybe
Nice, did you draw that?

Nah Pure..its from the Metal Gear Solid series.

Response to Ultimate Ninja Showdown! 2006-04-18 19:11:38

High Punch, High Kick, High Punch, High Kick, High Kick, High Punch, High Kick, High Punch, High Kick, Low Kick, Low Punch.

Brutality, BITCH!

Owned.

Ultimate Ninja Showdown!

Response to Ultimate Ninja Showdown! 2006-04-18 19:31:22

screw ninjas
im using centuarions

Ultimate Ninja Showdown!

Response to Ultimate Ninja Showdown! 2006-04-18 19:33:09

Haha bitches! Im doing the voice acting for the mcdonalds clerk in the ultimate ninja showdown 4!

It's a non-stop disco. | Blawg. | Bookface.

BBS Signature

Response to Ultimate Ninja Showdown! 2006-04-18 19:43:58

There is only one ultimate ninja! His name is: Kakashi Hatake. That's right the chuunin from Naruto. His sharigan can be your stupid ninja!

Response to Ultimate Ninja Showdown! 2006-04-18 21:24:49

At 4/18/06 12:57 PM, bloodmasta0 wrote: Newgrounds needs a new section in the forums dedicated to ninjas and pirates

Dont forget samurai and robots... and ghosts...and robot ghost samurai...

BBS Signature

Response to Ultimate Ninja Showdown! 2006-04-18 22:08:00

Meet [FM]Ninja,
through training and hardship,he learned how to play with darkness and can cover himself with hatred felt for him so,his an ass!as to be so other can hate him...sorry,not use to use a mouse to draw.
power:master level of many hand to hand style
mostly use katana and small blades like bladed mounted gauntlet.
and just for the record,he kick the shit inside of inu something

Ultimate Ninja Showdown!

Response to Ultimate Ninja Showdown! 2006-04-18 22:29:56

URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img12
9.images..heninjapirate8wi.jpg
[/IMG][/URL]
Fear Ned The Uber Magical One-Eyed Ray-Man Samurai Ninja Pirate Prophet Of Doom, Weilder Of The Unneccisarilly Large Katana Of Ultimate Destructo Power.

I'm calling you out, PureCarnage. My .......er....... guy........ could OWN your silly ninja fag. It's on. And actually respond to this one, k? Post pics of mah ......guy....... with your gay anus swording n00bs head on his sword. We all know thats what would've REALLY happened, had you not been running the contest. >:-)><a

Response to Ultimate Ninja Showdown! 2006-04-18 22:35:25

damnnn,dont mess mith the pirate ninja...oh i got one,a little richard ninja!

Response to Ultimate Ninja Showdown! 2006-04-18 23:11:04

At 4/18/06 07:33 PM, Utz wrote: Haha bitches! Im doing the voice acting for the mcdonalds clerk in the ultimate ninja showdown 4!

ha this is so true... man front page and all, who'd a thought that. Too funny... the reviews are terrible, but that's ok, it's a start of something crazy!

https://www.dreamingforgamers.com

Response to Ultimate Ninja Showdown! 2006-04-18 23:45:49

At 4/18/06 11:11 PM, PureCarnage wrote:
At 4/18/06 07:33 PM, Utz wrote: Haha bitches! Im doing the voice acting for the mcdonalds clerk in the ultimate ninja showdown 4!
ha this is so true... man front page and all, who'd a thought that. Too funny... the reviews are terrible, but that's ok, it's a start of something crazy!

You'll be just like illwillpress! Well, except that you are by far better, and all. Actually, scratch everything I said.

Ermm... Keep it up. Oh, and that Inu face would be nifty... It would help me to be able to try my hands at an animation. Sadly, I can't color on the comp that well, and I don't have enough sharpies. :'(

I'll see what style you do it in, if you help me by doing this, and decide whether I should re-draw it or not. (My old one.)

Response to Ultimate Ninja Showdown! 2006-04-19 01:28:17

Ah, I see you have many Ninja Katana up Ass skill!

However....

I, the Furry Fox Ninja, am more than a match for such puny skills! Pop up from no where, and gut you fast with katana and hand blade! Resistant to katana ass probing, am I, for the power of the yiff is with me! If i must, I retreat with the power of throwing toasters.

THE POWER OF THE FURRY NINJA IS MUCH FOR YOU TO HANDLE!

I CHALLENGE YOU!
[IMG]http://img.photobuck..eyY7/furryninje
r.jpg
[/IMG]

Response to Ultimate Ninja Showdown! 2006-04-19 01:57:37

you are all wrong and ingorrent. ninja's used ninjato's it was translated wrong and thats where ninja's got there name. the katana was used by the samurai!!!!!!!

ninjato: ninja!

katana: samurai!!!

fuckin morons!

Response to Ultimate Ninja Showdown! 2006-04-19 02:02:50

At 4/17/06 03:12 AM, PureCarnage wrote:
At 4/17/06 01:55 AM, blamurai wrote: just for kicks... here is myself ... Iwanted this in my last year book but was asked to have a nicer one by my dear mother.

the Rank is real the sword is real.. the pic is real.. jus had to be altered to fit the damn specifications by NG
Hey that is very cool... I have a new flash with Uri Daiben who rocks this thread

Already fivened but I really wish you would have listened to me about the proper term for the Swords, MY sword that Ihave in the pic is a katana, as it has a slight arc, the ninja swords you are using have no arc and are infact called (once again for anybody who was not watching ) are NINJATO or NINJA-KEN, as they are shorter and straight for swift close strikes, put me in if you can I would love to fight in your flash... let's see UNS 4 URI DAIBEN VS da BLAMURAI

Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and FUCK the prom queen!

OCCUPY SKYRIM!!!

Response to Ultimate Ninja Showdown! 2006-04-19 03:30:25

I summon forth the greatest samurai of all time: Miyamoto Musashi. No pathetic, dishonorable ninja can ever beat the man esteemed for creating the way of the sword.

Ultimate Ninja Showdown!

Response to Ultimate Ninja Showdown! 2006-04-19 04:31:12

At 4/19/06 03:30 AM, Zaldabus wrote: I summon forth the greatest samurai of all time: Miyamoto Musashi. No pathetic, dishonorable ninja can ever beat the man esteemed for creating the way of the sword.

^WINNER^

Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and FUCK the prom queen!

OCCUPY SKYRIM!!!

Response to Ultimate Ninja Showdown! 2006-04-19 04:34:18

fuck the other ninjas....meet Ninjai and Stryka the ultimate fucker-upper team! let them battle your pathetic "three dimensional" ninja and own their asses! "oh look at me im three dimensiona!l" thats you guys! you cant handle my Ninjai and Stryka...they'll manhandle the lot of you...

my ninjas are so hot...they have to wear a bandana and Stryka has to wear a mask...if they took 'em off...every woman on earth would simultaniously orgasm and blow up the earth...u think you can match that?BRING IT

Ultimate Ninja Showdown!

Response to Ultimate Ninja Showdown! 2006-04-19 04:43:22

At 4/18/06 05:37 PM, Gito wrote: Hah! you call that a weapon?
It doesn't matter if you can see it, if you can't keep up with it.. here comes my secret weapon... I summon you... ROCK LEE!

HAHA! I summon Curseal Level 2 Sasuke-kun!

Ultimate Ninja Showdown!

Response to Ultimate Ninja Showdown! 2006-04-19 04:51:07

At 4/19/06 03:30 AM, Zaldabus wrote: I summon forth the greatest samurai of all time: Miyamoto Musashi. No pathetic, dishonorable ninja can ever beat the man esteemed for creating the way of the sword.

yahh.. that chinese totally says Akido... just a thought

Response to Ultimate Ninja Showdown! 2006-04-19 08:46:32

oh yeah? then, face the 'un movable' un brakable' 'un interessant' ROCK NINJA

Ultimate Ninja Showdown!

Response to Ultimate Ninja Showdown! 2006-04-19 09:06:27

At 4/19/06 04:34 AM, Cye Kuro wrote: my ninjas are the best!

Well, I really like them...
Join my clan, The Pie-Pie Clan...

sup

Response to Ultimate Ninja Showdown! 2006-04-19 09:09:00

Ninjai and Stryka, join the Pie-Pie Clan...
Maybe, they'll put us in UNS 5!

sup

Response to Ultimate Ninja Showdown! 2006-04-19 11:17:27

Awesome, keep the ninjas coming, more fodder for Uri's deadly Ninja skills.

Here is a pic of UNS 4, this has taken me the longest thus far because of all the cry babies on the front page who are all like... waah... not enough action, bad story, lame katana in the ass jokes. So this one, graphically... is 100x the superior. And the story is better, the jokes lamer and will probably replace 3 on frontpage... me hopes.

Ultimate Ninja Showdown!

https://www.dreamingforgamers.com

Response to Ultimate Ninja Showdown! 2006-04-19 11:30:24

you think those weaklings are even worthy to be called ninjas? BEHOLD! SCORPION!

Ultimate Ninja Showdown!

Response to Ultimate Ninja Showdown! 2006-04-19 11:46:08

heres a pic of my ultimate ninja (havent came up with a name yet), he has that double sided thingy and a katana across his back, i wont be getting my comp back for a long time to come...

Ultimate Ninja Showdown!

Response to Ultimate Ninja Showdown! 2006-04-19 14:17:18

Pirates pwn Ninjai. Bitch.