00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

houdinismiles just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

PS2 Crew

186,212 Views | 5,559 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to PS2 Crew 2004-02-21 02:20:00

I'm the leader of the Black Demons! The most feard gang at my school! I'm not afrade of saying fuck the PS2!!! So now what are you gana do fuckface?

Response to PS2 Crew 2004-02-21 02:29:21

well good for him, they probally suck dick or something?

Response to PS2 Crew 2004-02-21 02:34:44

oh is that the best you can do? Ha your not very good at this! can I talk to someone with a brain that actualy works or is there any one here with that capabillity in this wanabe fanclub? Puthetic!!!

Response to PS2 Crew 2004-02-21 02:51:08

oh well you little shit like i posted on game screw come on if you can!!

Response to PS2 Crew 2004-02-21 02:55:37

And like I said sleep lightly.

Response to PS2 Crew 2004-02-21 03:04:42

ill keep an eye out for ya gangsta boy!!!!!!

Response to PS2 Crew 2004-02-21 10:39:52

At 2/21/04 02:34 AM, DarknessRules wrote: oh is that the best you can do? Ha your not very good at this! can I talk to someone with a brain that actualy works or is there any one here with that capabillity in this wanabe fanclub? Puthetic!!!

you think ya fucking cool saying PS2 is shit ! Your just a little bitch who gets the 1st new thing to come out !

look what bands you fucking like
Favorite Bands:
Eminem
Evanescence
Linkin Park

these are all fucking shit & gay how can you have a good tast in console if you got this kinda fucking taste I'm the owner of this crew & if you say any more shit I'll get ya band !

"He Who Devours Your Entrails & Enjoys It" : Lobo

BBS Signature

Response to PS2 Crew 2004-02-21 10:55:25

At 2/21/04 12:07 AM, lilskater523 wrote:

Now I need to find ozzy and show him the new game,Mafia and GTA3 just because he doesnt even know what the heck is is a gang because he says a MAFIA that beated him up.

Not just me!Everybody just started slugging each other...even other people!

Response to PS2 Crew 2004-02-21 11:25:56

At 2/21/04 10:55 AM, ozzy32 wrote:
At 2/21/04 12:07 AM, lilskater523 wrote:
Now I need to find ozzy and show him the new game,Mafia and GTA3 just because he doesnt even know what the heck is is a gang because he says a MAFIA that beated him up.

Not just me!Everybody just started slugging each other...even other people!

I was right, its a MOB! a angry mob!

Response to PS2 Crew 2004-02-21 11:49:12

At 2/21/04 02:20 AM, DarknessRules wrote: I'm the leader of the Black Demons! The most feard gang at my school! I'm not afrade of saying fuck the PS2!!! So now what are you gana do fuckface?

Say something like this:

STFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFU

Response to PS2 Crew 2004-02-21 13:57:46

At 2/21/04 02:20 AM, DarknessRules wrote: I'm the leader of the Black Demons! The most feard gang at my school! I'm not afrade of saying fuck the PS2!!! So now what are you gana do fuckface?

Say this:U ARE A STUPID BIATCH!!!!!!WHERE THE HELL DO U LIVE???IN A FUKED UP PLACE WHERE U CANT EVEN AFORD PS2'S???YOU STUPID JACKASS!!!!

Response to PS2 Crew 2004-02-21 14:05:48

At 2/21/04 01:06 AM, eltarr wrote: hey everybody, whats been going on? nothing much here, the other day a buddy of mine got the game cube and he said the style and games were better than ps2, so i knocked the shit out of him with the basterd and sayed bitch ps2 is the best, i dont know if he had a warrenty but who gives a shit all i know is that his jaw got broke and i dont think were freinds any more, but who cares as long as i have the ps2 crew fuck everybody else!!!!!!!!!!! type to my fellow ps2ers later, see ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ehhh...you beat the crap out of someone just becose he got a GC?
lowlife...he is just making himself interesting.
the GC IS stronger than the PS2,but that is not the point.the point are the games.

we never say somthing about PS2 on the GC club,we don't even think bad about it! why is this lowlife spaming us?

tell me why you actuly hate it,after that,we can talk like adults.

you can:
1) talk this over,so that we can agree on somthing.

2)get baned for a cople of days.from what proof we got for spaming,you will be baned for a wile.

Response to PS2 Crew 2004-02-21 15:15:30

At 2/21/04 02:51 AM, eltarr wrote: oh well you little shit like i posted on game screw come on if you can!!

Hey guys, just wondering...

Could you try to keep your more, er, mentally special members out of the other topics? This guy came in posting all in caps, generally being a jackass, calling the Gamecube "STUPIED" and so forth. After that he became a lot less coherent.

It's just a bit of an annoyance. Not to mention this guy is obviously a fucking liar. Broke his friend's jaw because he bought a Gamecube? Yeah. You're pretty cool, buddy.

Dead.

Response to PS2 Crew 2004-02-21 16:17:11

Hey does any one have ratchet and clank going camanndo im at a stupid ass fucking impossible part and i need help someone fucking help me cuz it made me so fuckin mad i broke one of my controllers but its ok it was that shitty airflo controller that sux ass cuz its so fuckin big

Response to PS2 Crew 2004-02-21 17:40:18

At 2/21/04 04:17 PM, D-Ranged wrote: Hey does any one have ratchet and clank going camanndo im at a stupid ass fucking impossible part and i need help someone fucking help me cuz it made me so fuckin mad i broke one of my controllers but its ok it was that shitty airflo controller that sux ass cuz its so fuckin big

maybe ask ozzy or somethin or I think try gameFAQ's

Response to PS2 Crew 2004-02-21 18:03:40

At 2/21/04 04:17 PM, D-Ranged wrote: Hey does any one have ratchet and clank going camanndo im at a stupid ass fucking impossible part and i need help someone fucking help me cuz it made me so fuckin mad i broke one of my controllers but its ok it was that shitty airflo controller that sux ass cuz its so fuckin big

What impossible part? You mean the impossible challenge? JUST USE THE SHIPONATOR FOR THE FIRST 59 ROUNDS! Than use another weapon to defeat the boss, thats what I did, o and it helps if you have the shield and kilnoids.

Response to PS2 Crew 2004-02-21 18:06:42

At 2/21/04 02:20 AM, DarknessRules wrote:
I'm the leader of the Black Demons! The most feard gang at my school! I'm not afrade of saying fuck the PS2!!! So now what are you gana do fuckface?

YOU ARE GAY! NOW STFU! Go fuck your dog you shit breath. You must be one those people that get punked around and think that they are a leader of a gang cause they got beat up so much their mind got screwed up.

Response to PS2 Crew 2004-02-21 18:29:30

no i ment the part where the leader of thugs 4 less captures that girl-cat-thingy and u have to save her and its the part after u shoot all 5 of those ship things down and u land on the thugs 4 less planet

Response to PS2 Crew 2004-02-21 22:45:09

At 2/21/04 01:57 PM, ozzy32 wrote: Say this:U ARE A STUPID BIATCH!!!!!!WHERE THE HELL DO U LIVE???IN A FUKED UP PLACE WHERE U CANT EVEN AFORD PS2'S???YOU STUPID JACKASS!!!!

Ok U ARE A STUPID BIATCH!!!!!!WHERE THE HELL DO U LIVE???IN A FUKED UP PLACE WHERE U CANT EVEN AFORD PS2'S???YOU STUPID JACKASS!!!! And I have played the PS2 dumbass!

Response to PS2 Crew 2004-02-21 22:57:50

Ps2 at a point was a great system but... Very much so out of date, I'm not bashing it right now only delivering information. If you wish to retaliate please do, you will and trust me you will get your ass kicked.

Pros:

Ps2 has a mass array of many great titles; it has on-line play which is great.

Xbox has an all-in-one package for on-line gamming and is said to be the biggest. Loading speed.

GameCube has amazing graphics due to the ATi video card onboard. It has many great titles and they're fun to play. It is also cheaper then both systems because it does not have a DVD Player.... Which is awesome because I already have 3 at home. Portable.

A DVD player on a Ps2/Xbox sucks cock anyways.

Cons:

Ps2 is so FUCKING OUT OF DATE, the components suck mega shit. A 32 MB Mitsubishi video card is just asking for CPU/RAM slow downs. It's very hard to find a new game that doesn't have major slow downs. Loading speed. Cost.

Xbox has decent graphics. It runs off a low-grade Windows ME.... Which is just asking for trouble. Most games for Xbox are rushed. Keyword.... Microsoft. Cost. Gay controller/heavy.

GameCube.... Not too many games, no on-line play.

Response to PS2 Crew 2004-02-21 23:40:11

*sighs*now were just ,making a flame war type of thing.

Response to PS2 Crew 2004-02-21 23:54:45

At 2/21/04 11:40 PM, lilskater523 wrote: *sighs*now were just ,making a flame war type of thing.

Well you can thank eltarr for that! Keep your people under control and this won't happen. Oh and you can thank me for TheDarkSamurai's post. I ask him to post here. I think eltarr will love entering an endless battle with TheDarkSamurai. TheDarkSamurai dislikes people who like one sistem that diss other sistems for no resson. And thats that.

Response to PS2 Crew 2004-02-22 00:04:06

Darkness... *Sigh* Like many people have said before... Each system has its ups and downs... But what pisses me off is when people whom have intelligent background go running their mouth off on how much one system sucks compared to the others. That also goes for Windows vs. Mac... It's obvious that Mac owns Windows... But people who don't know jack... Just love to be a Microsoft fan-boy and not even know it!

Response to PS2 Crew 2004-02-22 00:20:39

At 2/22/04 12:04 AM, TheDarkSamurai wrote: Darkness... *Sigh* Like many people have said before... Each system has its ups and downs... But what pisses me off is when people whom have intelligent background go running their mouth off on how much one system sucks compared to the others. That also goes for Windows vs. Mac... It's obvious that Mac owns Windows... But people who don't know jack... Just love to be a Microsoft fan-boy and not even know it!

On yea well I have you know I've been working with both macs and PCs for a while now and I know the diffrences and I know that they are simmuler on the inside I'm not going to give up untill I've won this battle. I never give up on anything.

Response to PS2 Crew 2004-02-22 00:37:36

Well, you should because you've lost! Look inside of a Mac, then tell me it is the same as one of a Windows PC. Don't make me bring more people into this because you'll shit your pants and make yourself look like an idiot.

Response to PS2 Crew 2004-02-22 01:12:39

as I've said meny times they are almost the same "ALMOST" I've taken macs amd PCs apart meny times so I know what I'm talking about goahead bring others I won't back downI'll bring others aswell

Response to PS2 Crew 2004-02-22 01:18:41

At 2/22/04 01:12 AM, DarknessRules wrote: as I've said meny times they are almost the same "ALMOST" I've taken macs amd PCs apart meny times so I know what I'm talking about goahead bring others I won't back downI'll bring others aswell

lol, If you've taken them apart then you would join my favor... So obviously you are a liar. Quit the act, you lost. They're NOT almost the same you ass fuck. They use totally different waves, holy crap give up kid.

Response to PS2 Crew 2004-02-22 01:40:59

Oh so what your saying is jest because the setup is diffrent and diffrent compunes made the componints they are completly diffrent. Is that it?

Response to PS2 Crew 2004-02-22 03:40:35

At 2/22/04 01:40 AM, DarknessRules wrote: Oh so what your saying is jest because the setup is diffrent and diffrent compunes made the componints they are completly diffrent. Is that it?

Uhhh? Sure.... Both have a CPU yes, both have RAM, both have a video/sound card. Do they work the same? HELL NO!! Right there, those parts are the only similar things, NOTHING else. If you've taken apart Mac's, please tell me where their FPU is located, not CPU... F.

Response to PS2 Crew 2004-02-22 03:45:15

What does the Mac do when it has to run 32 Bit applications on a Dual 64 Bit CPU? Hmm?? Well??