00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Duckyellow just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Best of September, Audio Contest!

18,022 Views | 90 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Best of September, Audio Contest! 2006-10-09 18:50:14

well great to see all the winners! congrats to you all! i knew madness anitypathty would win.
well
it desverved it!

Response to Best of September, Audio Contest! 2006-10-09 19:08:59

it was an OK month

Response to Best of September, Audio Contest! 2006-10-09 19:18:11

No Murshaq?

>: (

Response to Best of September, Audio Contest! 2006-10-09 19:32:07

At 10/9/06 01:59 PM, TomFulp wrote:
At 10/9/06 11:34 AM, AshfordPride wrote: So... Close... T_T
If it means anything, you were one of my favorites for the month. :)

You know what; that's better than any t-shirt!

BBS Signature

Response to Best of September, Audio Contest! 2006-10-09 20:09:52

At 10/9/06 07:18 PM, Frank wrote: No Murshaq?

yeah, i voted for murshaq too. what a bummer :'(

blobstagramblobsite

BBS Signature

Response to Best of September, Audio Contest! 2006-10-09 20:11:14

Mini Golf (NG) was amazing, it deserves number 3, maybe higher.

Response to Best of September, Audio Contest! 2006-10-09 20:14:54

good job artists

rule in hell -- or -- serve in heven

BBS Signature

Response to Best of September, Audio Contest! 2006-10-09 20:44:13

At 10/9/06 08:09 PM, BlueHippo wrote:
At 10/9/06 07:18 PM, Frank wrote: No Murshaq?

yeah, i voted for murshaq too. what a bummer :'(

That will never get a monthly award because the true artists can't match the people who have no idea what they are voting for and don't care :(

the events are merely fictional, written, directed, and acted out by all who create them

BBS Signature

Response to Best of September, Audio Contest! 2006-10-09 21:05:22

Wow. My game got number 7, thats amazing!... now if only two people i nthe top 5 say they dont want to except the prize, I'll be in buisness.

Response to Best of September, Audio Contest! 2006-10-09 22:21:00

Some cool winners this month, I voted for a lot of gmaes this month, so many good one's out there this last month.

Response to Best of September, Audio Contest! 2006-10-10 00:35:49

At 10/9/06 09:05 PM, JohnMazz wrote: Wow. My game got number 7, thats amazing!... now if only two people i nthe top 5 say they dont want to except the prize, I'll be in buisness.

Good job. You could kill them, take over the account and tha tshould work just as wel.

NG Review Moderator // Pm me for Review Abuse

BBS Signature

Response to Best of September, Audio Contest! 2006-10-10 01:10:39

Cool Tankmen music. Congrats to all the winners.

int experience, posts;

while(experience/10 >= posts)

{posts++};

Response to Best of September, Audio Contest! 2006-10-10 01:42:39

Killing spree VI shouldn´t have one , it has nothing else exept good graphics .

Response to Best of September, Audio Contest! 2006-10-10 02:21:30

At 10/9/06 10:43 AM, TomFulp wrote: 3. Steve Irwin: Croc Heaven

boo get off the stage

2. ClixSposing Kitraandra

HORRIBLE

6. Phoenix Wrong 3

oh thank god

9. Squaresville

fuck that, should've won a prize

11. New Numa

phew

10. Jeeves Volleyball

aww

tre

BBS Signature

Response to Best of September, Audio Contest! 2006-10-10 05:24:12

when the site gets updated will the audio portal get updated?
i think it is really messy in there and I think there should be an easier layout like all of the other sections (like game or toons), also you guys should have an audio daily or something...
just a suggestion :D

Response to Best of September, Audio Contest! 2006-10-10 06:36:55

congrats to all the winners!

Response to Best of September, Audio Contest! 2006-10-10 11:45:21

go madness madness is awsome krinkels is one of the best flash artists on ng but my fave is wonchop

they say the mind twists and bends in order to deal with the horrors of reality i think my mind bent and twisted so much it snapped in two

BBS Signature

Response to Best of September, Audio Contest! 2006-10-10 12:31:43

Hahah Madness won, how unexpected. That audio contest looks really cool! I will try to make something, If I'm not too lazy.

BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER

BBS Signature

Response to Best of September, Audio Contest! 2006-10-10 13:41:13

Nobody voted at Flash Collection 2006? It isnt at TOP 10 Runners and was pretty awesome.

BBS Signature

Response to Best of September, Audio Contest! 2006-10-10 14:31:24

At 10/10/06 11:45 AM, shadow-spawn wrote: go madness madness is awsome krinkels is one of the best flash artists on ng but my fave is wonchop

wonchop is cool but you can't post your sig as an image

i 100% agree with f0d

the events are merely fictional, written, directed, and acted out by all who create them

BBS Signature

Response to Best of September, Audio Contest! 2006-10-10 16:51:00

At 10/9/06 10:55 AM, cornbin wrote: An AP contest? Now good music will be flooding it.

not if i have anything to do with it

Response to Best of September, Audio Contest! 2006-10-10 18:19:24

Squaresville should've gotten into the top 5 ;(

Response to Best of September, Audio Contest! 2006-10-11 00:22:11

I'm happy the amount of press the audio portal has got thanks to the Mac 6 contests.

Keeping it real with fake computer music since 2006

Spotify

Lime Tea

BBS Signature

Response to Best of September, Audio Contest! 2006-10-11 03:04:35

At 10/10/06 02:31 PM, Starogre wrote: wonchop is cool

i 100% agree with f0d

i 100% disagree with starogrr

wonchop is gay!

sorey budy!!

tre

BBS Signature

Response to Best of September, Audio Contest! 2006-10-11 03:37:30

In this lecture, I would like to discuss whether time itself has a beginning, and whether it will have an end. All the evidence seems to indicate, that the universe has not existed forever, but that it had a beginning, about 15 billion years ago. This is probably the most remarkable discovery of modern cosmology. Yet it is now taken for granted. We are not yet certain whether the universe will have an end. When I gave a lecture in Japan, I was asked not to mention the possible re-collapse of the universe, because it might affect the stock market. However, I can re-assure anyone who is nervous about their investments that it is a bit early to sell: even if the universe does come to an end, it won't be for at least twenty billion years. By that time, maybe the GATT trade agreement will have come into effect.

The time scale of the universe is very long compared to that for human life. It was therefore not surprising that until recently, the universe was thought to be essentially static, and unchanging in time. On the other hand, it must have been obvious, that society is evolving in culture and technology. This indicates that the present phase of human history can not have been going for more than a few thousand years. Otherwise, we would be more advanced than we are. It was therefore natural to believe that the human race, and maybe the whole universe, had a beginning in the fairly recent past. However, many people were unhappy with the idea that the universe had a beginning, because it seemed to imply the existence of a supernatural being who created the universe. They preferred to believe that the universe, and the human race, had existed forever. Their explanation for human progress was that there had been periodic floods, or other natural disasters, which repeatedly set back the human race to a primitive state.

This argument about whether or not the universe had a beginning, persisted into the 19th and 20th centuries. It was conducted mainly on the basis of theology and philosophy, with little consideration of observational evidence. This may have been reasonable, given the notoriously unreliable character of cosmological observations, until fairly recently. The cosmologist, Sir Arthur Eddington, once said, 'Don't worry if your theory doesn't agree with the observations, because they are probably wrong.' But if your theory disagrees with the Second Law of Thermodynamics, it is in bad trouble. In fact, the theory that the universe has existed forever is in serious difficulty with the Second Law of Thermodynamics. The Second Law, states that disorder always increases with time. Like the argument about human progress, it indicates that there must have been a beginning. Otherwise, the universe would be in a state of complete disorder by now, and everything would be at the same temperature. In an infinite and everlasting universe, every line of sight would end on the surface of a star. This would mean that the night sky would have been as bright as the surface of the Sun. The only way of avoiding this problem would be if, for some reason, the stars did not shine before a certain time.

I hope my sig dosen't come out distorted

BBS Signature

Response to Best of September, Audio Contest! 2006-10-11 17:16:06

new numa is shit the first numa was actually ok cause he wasnt trying to get famous plus he gained like 500 pounds he is a fucking fattass.
also i think phoenix wrong shouldnt have gotten in the top 50 i mean anyone could of done that its fucking sprites for fucks sake
its the easiest form of animation there is >:( sure its funny but still..

Response to Best of September, Audio Contest! 2006-10-12 18:53:05

At 10/9/06 10:43 AM, TomFulp wrote: TOP 5
1. Madness Antipathy

Well, Madness got #1 because no other flash movies dared to challenge its animation style and it's a very successful series.

The deeper you delve, the more strategizing is involved.

BBS Signature

Response to Best of September, Audio Contest! 2006-10-13 05:52:00

Lots of good winners this month congrats everyone, hope there is even better next month...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Best of September, Audio Contest! 2006-10-16 10:21:23

At 10/11/06 05:16 PM, jacktherack wrote: new numa is shit the first numa was actually ok cause he wasnt trying to get famous plus he gained like 500 pounds he is a fucking fattass.
also i think phoenix wrong shouldnt have gotten in the top 50 i mean anyone could of done that its fucking sprites for fucks sake
its the easiest form of animation there is >:( sure its funny but still..

I pretty much completly aggree with this, I don't mind I wasn't in the top 10 for strange days since it was only my first flash to get any major exposure (possibly even front page if steve Irwin hadn't have died damn him XD) but getting beat by something like numa numa 2 was just insulting... the first one was the result of a random guy being bored, but this one stunk so much of 'publicity stunt' I practically had to hold my nose to watch it, I mean they're holding a competition this time FFS that's the only reason they made it... what's the winner of that going to be? Numa numa part 3? >.>

Response to Best of September, Audio Contest! 2006-10-26 16:50:26

Congratulations to all of the winners.