00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Your favorite eggman/robotnik

1,277 Views | 13 Replies

Your favorite eggman/robotnik 2007-08-30 00:27:06

Over the last 15 years or so, Sonic and friends have gone through many different changes, especially eggman, or robotnik to some. From what I can remember, he has gone over five different look in his lifetime. Below are some info about each one.:

Robotnik/Eggman Classic: (appeared in Sonic, 2 & 3, etc.) This was the original eggman/robotnik who wanted to take over the world by capturing small animals and turning them into his robotic slave. Every time he tries something, Sonic would always stop him.

Robotnik SATAM: (appeared in Sonic TV series SATAM & Sonic Underground, Sonic comics) Like eggman/robotnik classic, he would capture small animals and turn them into his robotic slaves, but this time with a darker tone to it or something. Given a different look to fit the american audience at the time, he was all about pollution and world conquest.

Robotnik AOSTH (appeared in Sonic TV series AOSTH and Dr. Robotnik's Mean Beam Machine) In the show, he's really a joke compare to the other eggmans/robotniks. Taking a more fatter and cartoonish look than the other one, he still care about pollution. He was more of a comedic character than the serious character from SATAM

Robotnik/Eggman Current (appeared in Sonic Adventure 1 & 2, Sonic Advance, etc.) A more taller Eggman/Robotnik, he's pretty much all about world conquest than animal capture these days. At some points of the games, he would team up with Sonic and fixed the problem that he caused.

Eggman Next-Gen (appeared in Sonic the Hedgehog 2006) Haven't played Sonic Next-Gen, so I don't know if he's the same as Eggman/Robotnik Current or what.

(If my facts are incorrect, fix it for the other users; if this has been done before, lock it or something)

So after all of this, it's time for the question. So NG users.........

Your favorite eggman/robotnik

Response to Your favorite eggman/robotnik 2007-08-30 00:28:32

What an interesting topic....i love it! Sonic Adventure Eggman is the best!

Response to Your favorite eggman/robotnik 2007-08-30 00:31:27

When was he never the villian?(other than in Sonic and th Secret Rings.)Anyways Sonic Heroes Eggman the best.

I'd rather die a Wolf fighting against the Herder, than die a Sheep heading for the slaughter.

AVGN Fan Club. - The Culturally Diverse Crew - The Carnivorous Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Your favorite eggman/robotnik 2007-08-30 00:33:04

At 8/30/07 12:31 AM, knightsofthecircle wrote: When was he never the villian?(other than in Sonic and th Secret Rings.)Anyways Sonic Heroes Eggman the best.

He was the villian in the beginning of Sonic Adventure 2, then he decided to Join with Sonic and friends to stop Space Colony ARK. Another one would be at Sonic Advence 3.

Response to Your favorite eggman/robotnik 2007-08-30 01:31:54

Does nobody care about the Eggman? C'mon, he's the Eggman. He'll beat you with his tools.

Response to Your favorite eggman/robotnik 2007-08-30 01:34:28

At 8/30/07 12:33 AM, gameboyplayer wrote:
At 8/30/07 12:31 AM, knightsofthecircle wrote: When was he never the villian?(other than in Sonic and th Secret Rings.)Anyways Sonic Heroes Eggman the best.
He was the villian in the beginning of Sonic Adventure 2, then he decided to Join with Sonic and friends to stop Space Colony ARK. Another one would be at Sonic Advence 3.

And in Sonic Heroes it was actually Metal Sonic, and in Shadow the Hedgehog it was Black Arms.

Response to Your favorite eggman/robotnik 2007-08-30 02:03:33

Classic Ivo

Those who come here with hate (and if your a douchebag) leave now, for hatred will only betray you.

Response to Your favorite eggman/robotnik 2007-08-30 02:05:44

I say the bottom right. Although the bottom left one looks like some sort of Russian commander.

BBS Signature

Response to Your favorite eggman/robotnik 2007-08-30 02:09:26

At 8/30/07 12:27 AM, gameboyplayer wrote: Robotnik/Eggman Classic: (appeared in Sonic, 2 & 3, etc.) This was the original eggman/robotnik who wanted to take over the world by capturing small animals and turning them into his robotic slave. Every time he tries something, Sonic would always stop him.

My is the classic. He tries and fails, but never gives up. Plus u gotta love that egg-shaped body.

Response to Your favorite eggman/robotnik 2007-08-30 02:09:59

top left.
Nothing beats the classics!

Response to Your favorite eggman/robotnik 2007-08-30 02:21:17

At 8/30/07 02:05 AM, DentedDementia wrote: I say the bottom right. Although the bottom left one looks like some sort of Russian commander.

Now that you mention it, he does. Plus it was the only pic i could find of Eggman Next-Gen.

Response to Your favorite eggman/robotnik 2007-09-05 11:48:58

*bump*

I thought i give this topic a second chance.

Response to Your favorite eggman/robotnik 2007-09-05 11:53:01

I'd have to say the top left. I'm a classical person too.

Hero to the world.

BBS Signature

Response to Your favorite eggman/robotnik 2007-09-05 12:12:34

Current Egg FTW.

It ain't easy being cheesey.

Backloggd account | Letterboxd account

BBS Signature