00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

orafice13 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Andrew-Parker a thief >:C!

3,803 Views | 28 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Andrew-Parker a thief >:C! 2009-01-03 00:33:42

Happy new years guys! Let's all get together for the scandal of the year!

Andrew Parker's newest song

Read first review by brokendeck

Go to 1:36
Dethroned trailer credits with x-raydogmusic.
x-ray dog music. Go to sample track 38

WUT NAO ANDREW?!

HUGE thanks to Brokendeck, without which his great help this would not have been possible.

A lot of his songs have the immediate music/x-raydogmusic feel to them. He is without a doubt, a thief. Going through Immediate Music and x-raydogmusic now to verify other stolen tracks. I KNOW there are many more tracks stolen, I just need to find the proof for them, any help would be appreciated.

Response to Andrew-Parker a thief >:C! 2009-01-03 00:36:55

and its classical, is it why you have to make a show and not make it private? is that you marking all the reviews as useless? lol

Response to Andrew-Parker a thief >:C! 2009-01-03 00:38:42

and give credit to the user * brokendeck for exposing this scourge

Response to Andrew-Parker a thief >:C! 2009-01-03 00:39:55

At 1/3/09 12:36 AM, pr0ded wrote: and its classical, is it why you have to make a show and not make it private? is that you marking all the reviews as useless? lol

nope, tried private, got no response, so I figure he wouldn't mind if I showed everybody else. It's the newest scandal, a trend here in the AP it seems.

Response to Andrew-Parker a thief >:C! 2009-01-03 00:40:56

At 1/3/09 12:38 AM, pr0ded wrote: and give credit to the user * brokendeck for exposing this scourge

look closer. Turn up the contrast on your screen I guess :/

Response to Andrew-Parker a thief >:C! 2009-01-03 00:42:16

look closer. Turn up the contrast on your screen I guess :/

my vision is better than yours
This is clearly not your own work. The theme "Dethroned" is from the site http://www.x-raydogmusic.com. It caters to the movie industry supplying music for trailers and teasers.

is that your alt?

Response to Andrew-Parker a thief >:C! 2009-01-03 00:44:09

I guess your vision is as sharp as your wit

"HUGE thanks to Brokendeck, without which his great help this would not have been possible."

And no it's not my alt.

Response to Andrew-Parker a thief >:C! 2009-01-03 00:46:00

im sorry, i just dont read everything

Response to Andrew-Parker a thief >:C! 2009-01-03 00:50:17

i still think your behavior is childish, being an audio mod etc

did u get it

Response to Andrew-Parker a thief >:C! 2009-01-03 00:58:33

Who gives a shit?

How the fuck would you feel if someone stole your songs, and put them up on a site where people can just freely download them. I'm quite frankly sick of seeing dicks like this guy, making a benefit off of other peoples music when there is no need for it while there are people on the site, breaking their backs trying to get their songs noticed, and making everything themselves.

Although i think Maestro shouldn't REALLY have put this on here, I think its good that he DID put this up here.

BBS Signature

Response to Andrew-Parker a thief >:C! 2009-01-03 01:20:04

At 1/3/09 01:17 AM, diminitive wrote:
LOL

Rule 10

You weren't here 2 years a go. :( Thanks.

..............The Guide to Newgrounds Audio

Latest Track: Phoenix

BBS Signature

Response to Andrew-Parker a thief >:C! 2009-01-03 01:39:28

Damn...2 YEARS?? That's nucking futs.

..............The Guide to Newgrounds Audio

Latest Track: Phoenix

BBS Signature

Response to Andrew-Parker a thief >:C! 2009-01-03 01:49:07

I'm pretty damn sure he started stealing and submitting a lot earlier then this. I remember when I first got here zenon told him where to go...

Keeping it real with fake computer music since 2006

Spotify

Lime Tea

BBS Signature

Response to Andrew-Parker a thief >:C! 2009-01-03 03:11:51

so did everybody know but me >:c!?

Rule 10 on Maestro?

Response to Andrew-Parker a thief >:C! 2009-01-03 03:30:43

Has it proven beyond a doubt that this guy ripped off peoples music? If so, why is he not banned from submitting audio? In my opinion people who do that sort of thing should be permanently run out of town. Plagiarism, more than any other act, reveals a total lack artistic integrity.

Response to Andrew-Parker a thief >:C! 2009-01-03 06:42:48

At 1/3/09 12:50 AM, stephenharper wrote: i still think your behavior is childish, being an audio mod etc

your ignorance is appalling.

I are pwnan teh lollbarian!

...SoS - We rape responsibly...

BBS Signature

Response to Andrew-Parker a thief >:C! 2009-01-03 07:04:27

At 1/3/09 06:42 AM, DarKsidE555 wrote:
At 1/3/09 12:50 AM, stephenharper wrote: i still think your behavior is childish, being an audio mod etc
your ignorance is appalling.

No, I totally agree with stephenharper. Why the hell don't you just contact Wade instead, and have his songs, or even account deleted if the proof of theft is overwhelming?
You very well know that a thread like this will just spawn abusive reviews, and give more unnessecary work for the review moderators. what do you expect to accomplish by making a thread other than abusive reviews and zero-voting?

Drama-spawner... :-/

Wakka wakka

Response to Andrew-Parker a thief >:C! 2009-01-03 08:07:48

At 1/3/09 07:04 AM, Rucklo wrote: No, I totally agree with stephenharper. Why the hell don't you just contact Wade instead, and have his songs, or even account deleted if the proof of theft is overwhelming?
You very well know that a thread like this will just spawn abusive reviews, and give more unnessecary work for the review moderators. what do you expect to accomplish by making a thread other than abusive reviews and zero-voting?

Its like, making it all Public so It shows the Theif up. Like putting him in Handcuffs and throwing stones at him in the street. I say he deserves it.

But I agree that Maestro will get abusive reviews, but He's doing a good thing.

BBS Signature

Response to Andrew-Parker a thief >:C! 2009-01-03 09:17:36

At 1/3/09 08:07 AM, Sp1r1T wrote:
At 1/3/09 07:04 AM, Rucklo wrote: No, I totally agree with stephenharper. Why the hell don't you just contact Wade instead, and have his songs, or even account deleted if the proof of theft is overwhelming?
Its like, making it all Public so It shows the Theif up. Like putting him in Handcuffs and throwing stones at him in the street. I say he deserves it.

If he's guilty, definitley.

But I agree that Maestro will get abusive reviews, but He's doing a good thing.

Way to get misunderstand. XD
MR won't be getting the bad reviews, the ab. reviews will end up at Parker's stolen songs. And stolen or not is not the duty of the review-mods, it's clear in the review-guidlines that there's a rule against stating that something is stolen. In some cases I would say that it may actually help finding stolen gods, with the lack of a whistle-function, but it's still not the right way to do things if you ask me. But it's none of my concerns since I'm not a moderator? No it isn't, but bringing something up like this IN PUBLIC will actually MAKE it a public matter, and that's where I think it's wrong. MR already suspects that he's a thief, so he can go on and investigate it further by himself, or with the help of the other audio-mods.
Point is that if it's ok to hang out somone like this, it will damage their reputation. And a rep. IS a big deal when it comes to audio artists. It's fully possible he's a thief and he deserves it and all that - it's just that hanging somone out like this that really can damage their rep. is definitley the wrong way to deal with things.
Again, I'm not a moderator and should stay out of this - but this is in the open public, where I can have an opinion about it - and I think it's clear that it don't belong out in the public like this.

Wakka wakka

Response to Andrew-Parker a thief >:C! 2009-01-03 09:21:16

and what will happen to me 8(.

DID YOU THINK OF THAT, MAESTRO!?!?!?

At 3/27/11 10:22 PM, sugarsimon wrote:

the brilliant songs who create a production for music

Wat

Response to Andrew-Parker a thief >:C! 2009-01-03 09:25:44

At 1/3/09 01:49 AM, diminitive wrote:
At 1/3/09 01:39 AM, TMM43 wrote: Damn...2 YEARS?? That's nucking futs.
yeshhh ParagonX9 is probably the only one here who plays DDR games more than I do. haha. I've never heard of anyone who likes DDR arcade games more than him.

nah, My fiance is more into DDR arcade games than anyone, you guys just don't know :p
(ask her if you like, PM)

Response to Andrew-Parker a thief >:C! 2009-01-03 11:51:11

With all due respect Ruckles, Andrew here is worse then Dreamscaper in that apparently he's been caught already, lied through his teeth, people bought it and he went right along stealing more.

Frankly, if I could do more to him then this I would, I know how incredibly childish making a post like this might come off. I know rep is big, and I also know Andrew's a complete loser, so I wanted to make sure his rep matched his loser status before he was removed.

Response to Andrew-Parker a thief >:C! 2009-01-03 11:54:19

Is anyone else seeing the irony of "his" tracks name?

Wat

Response to Andrew-Parker a thief >:C! 2009-01-03 13:03:04

Just listened to the track. I can't believe he thought people would fall for this. It sounds like a real orchestra playing and the chorus are clearly professionals. What a tool.

Response to Andrew-Parker a thief >:C! 2009-01-03 13:41:38

Wait wait wait guys.....Dont all of you have a full piece orchestra and 30+ choir in your apartment? I thought this was standard stuff for the independent musician. Come on people get with the times!

- Reasoner

Response to Andrew-Parker a thief >:C! 2009-01-03 13:46:19

At 1/3/09 01:41 PM, Reasoner wrote: Wait wait wait guys.....Dont all of you have a full piece orchestra and 30+ choir in your apartment? I thought this was standard stuff for the independent musician. Come on people get with the times!

Dont you have some MAC money to spend >8(

Wat

Response to Andrew-Parker a thief >:C! 2009-01-03 13:46:29

Yeah man, I had to stuff them all in my closet because I was running out of my room.

www.macjams.com/artist/kgz (Download links)

Response to Andrew-Parker a thief >:C! 2009-01-03 15:09:13

Wasn't it also is the Chronicles of Narnia trailer?

BBS Signature

Response to Andrew-Parker a thief >:C! 2009-01-03 15:44:27

Oh really? :D

pervokative.bandcamp.com

pervokatively provocative perverted person