00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chuw-Croissantier just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Dating World

441 Views | 6 Replies

The Dating World 2017-08-03 14:15:28

You either die a single nice guy, or live long enough to see yourself become a fuc boi.

Though seriously, as an introverted male who has an overly large heart for helping people...how do I succeed in this hookup culture? I mean sure getting ass is fine but I want the person's heart first, then their body. And unfortunately I have both the social skills of a parrot with down syndrome and resting bitch face that generally makes people think I'm an asshole. Just not in such a way that people find me attractive because I'm fuck ugly.

Teach me your ways you basement dwelling, neck beard, waifu pillow, forum trolling newgrounders in how to be successfully date on the male's side of things.

Response to The Dating World 2017-08-03 14:48:03 (edited 2017-08-03 14:48:14)

The best way is to stop trying to date. If you focus so hard on trying to find someone, not only are you going to scare off a potential date but you also will demotivate yourself and will leave your chances to be lower.
Concentrate on befriending someone first, and make sure that you yourself are pretty mentally stable. Most women don't don't want to be with a person who isn't able care for themselves. And attractive or not, if you have a great personality you'll have a great chance of finding someone. But don't burn yourself out if you can't find someone right away, just focus on yourself for right now and it'll come to you naturally.

Art Thread, Animation Thread

(◉◞౪◟◉)

BBS Signature

Response to The Dating World 2017-08-03 14:53:23

At 8/3/17 02:52 PM, Zornuzkull wrote:
there yah go son dont try and the bitches will fall into your lap...

Well hey, it's true. You find things more often if you stop looking for it.

Art Thread, Animation Thread

(◉◞౪◟◉)

BBS Signature

Response to The Dating World 2017-08-03 15:26:28

At 8/3/17 02:15 PM, zmatt007 wrote: You either become a fuc boi, or live long enough to see yourself die a single nice guy.

Fixed.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to The Dating World 2017-08-04 00:07:47

At 8/3/17 02:20 PM, Sekhem wrote: i'll hook you up, but...

how ugly are we talking

i might need a pic

I mean clothed or nude? Though really I'd need more incentive to post a photo of my face in a public platform such as this. I would say I am a hard 5/10. Not attractive enough to accept a date request, just ugly enough to not be successful for online dating, and not quite ugly enough for people to pity me.

At 8/3/17 02:25 PM, Zornuzkull wrote: in your case i recommend chloroform...

Tried bleach, but unfortunately we live in an age where we can survive something like that.

At 8/3/17 02:53 PM, Oddlem wrote:
At 8/3/17 02:52 PM, Zornuzkull wrote:
there yah go son dont try and the bitches will fall into your lap...
Well hey, it's true. You find things more often if you stop looking for it.

This is a case of the conflicting forms of interest; good things come to those who wait or if you truly want something you gotta go get it yourself.

Response to The Dating World 2017-08-04 00:51:20

At 8/3/17 02:15 PM, zmatt007 wrote: "...unfortunately I have both the social skills of a parrot with down syndrome and resting bitch face that generally makes people think I'm an asshole."
Well there you go. You already pointed out your "flaws." Work on those.
For the social skills part just STOP visiting Twitch and hanging out here all together. Unfortunately places like Twitch turn your brain into mush.
The more you find yourself using words like like "fuccboi", "cucc", "bitchmade", "scrub", "whyte knyght" the further away you are from getting ass.
As for the face thing there something called "grooming." I mean shit even people with the scariest faces like Willem Dafoe and Billy Drago got married. It's more a limiting belief of yours more than anything.

I haven't heard the word scrub in literally three years, never heard of whyte knyght or bitchmade, and cucc is usually something my group of friends call each other out of jest. Never really visit Twitch so...covered there. And honestly there is only so much grooming your face can do. Like by default, if I just shaved what facial hair I can grow, I'd go from a 5/10 to a 3/10. Besides my beautiful eyes my facial hair is frankly the only good thing about my face.

Response to The Dating World 2017-08-04 02:30:07 (edited 2017-08-04 02:35:24)

as a man who's actually in a stable, happy relationship, my advice is that it will be hard to find someone you're compatible with until you come out of your shell and get past your social awkwardness and phobias. you need to be comfortable with yourself before someone else will be comfortable with you. focus on achieving a healthy self-image first, then worry about dating.

if you need medication or therapy, get after it. if you're physically weak, work out. if you don't have enough energy, take vitamins and eat healthier. this all sounds like it will accomplish nothing in the long run, but i was in your exact position not long ago. once i started working on improving myself in small ways, my confidence rose, and women love a confident man.

Newest track: Savant - Upbeat Melodic Metal - Frontpaged!

BBS Signature