00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Souhei33 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Video Game Music Challenge - All Submissions!

4,302 Views | 40 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Video Game Music Challenge - All Submissions! 2021-03-02 21:04:39

seeing as this is a non-competitive event, the reviews themselves are kind of the results! there are no final rankings or anything, to my knowledge.

That's awesome! Well this challenge definitely helped me achieve new heights in my music. I hope you all had fun cuz I sure did!

"People say my music tells a story, that it transports them into a new plain of reality. I'd like to tell that story and perhaps show you something wonderful" - Teckmo-X

Response to Video Game Music Challenge - All Submissions! 2021-03-02 21:23:42

Sorry for the review delay. Some unexpected things came up, but I should have them done in a few days!

Response to Video Game Music Challenge - All Submissions! 2021-03-02 23:25:41

At 3/1/21 04:01 PM, EctiBot wrote:@LwRichard 
@RealGDJK 
@Mabelma 
@virrecool 
@AyeRansom 
@nyxl 
@valdamaer 
@Avrik

Been a lot of stuff happening lately so I haven't been able to review your submission yet, but things are starting to calm down so I'll have 'em all done by the end of this week

Look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Response to Video Game Music Challenge - All Submissions! 2021-03-07 16:44:05

aaaand reviews are (finally) up for final pushers; thanks for your patience! there was some phenomenal work all around from everyone; i was super impressed with the overall quality of the tracks. well done!

Response to Video Game Music Challenge - All Submissions! 2021-03-08 13:04:50

Hey, I made a song a while ago inspired by a happy video game menu screen.

Sorry about the panning. This was made before I knew how to pan the instruments.

If you read this, you get a virtual cookie

BBS Signature

Response to Video Game Music Challenge - All Submissions! 2021-03-25 14:29:35

At 3/1/21 02:53 AM, LD-W wrote:I'm travelling today so I can't release reviews right at this second, but I will be able to get them all released as the day goes on (they're all on gdrive right now, I've been adding/changing opinions on things over the last 2 weeks!) . Everyone in my category should have a review within the next 24 hours

@EODTC - Random Outcome
@FederalRepublicOBlap - Disorder
@gnatmuse - Transforming Landscape
@Kassich - Archway to the Unknown
@Verdusk - Disposed Minds
@wobwobrob - Breath of the Outer Planes
@DawMii - Abyss of Mackerel Scad
@EldritchAutopsy - Primordial Beckoning
@PandaThePanda - Unfathomable Situation

Excuse me but I've noticed that roughly half the submission has gotten their reviews on March 2nd, but the rest still haven't. Any update on whether we can still expect reviews for these remaining ones?

I don't have a sicknature

Response to Video Game Music Challenge - All Submissions! 2021-03-25 16:40:30

At 3/25/21 02:29 PM, Verdusk wrote:
At 3/1/21 02:53 AM, LD-W wrote:I'm travelling today so I can't release reviews right at this second, but I will be able to get them all released as the day goes on (they're all on gdrive right now, I've been adding/changing opinions on things over the last 2 weeks!) . Everyone in my category should have a review within the next 24 hours

@EODTC - Random Outcome
@FederalRepublicOBlap - Disorder
@gnatmuse - Transforming Landscape
@Kassich - Archway to the Unknown
@Verdusk - Disposed Minds
@wobwobrob - Breath of the Outer Planes
@DawMii - Abyss of Mackerel Scad
@EldritchAutopsy - Primordial Beckoning
@PandaThePanda - Unfathomable Situation

Excuse me but I've noticed that roughly half the submission has gotten their reviews on March 2nd, but the rest still haven't. Any update on whether we can still expect reviews for these remaining ones?

Tomorrow might be a bit problematic, but Saturday should be an alright date/time period 👍

| Multi-Genre Composer, Main Preferences Are Atmosphere Crafting & Technical Detailing/Palettes | Audio Portal Moderator |

| FREE Audio Resources List For Composers | NG Audio Pub Discord | Follow These Legends! |

BBS Signature

Response to Video Game Music Challenge - All Submissions! 2021-03-25 21:50:38

oh...im too late! wish i know sooner!

Response to Video Game Music Challenge - All Submissions! 2021-03-26 03:47:12

At 3/25/21 09:50 PM, Evernam993Nguyen wrote:oh...im too late! wish i know sooner!

It'll be back again in November.

Response to Video Game Music Challenge - All Submissions! 2021-04-06 04:50:26

Heya, I haven't forgotten you lads, I've just had a very busy last-week and I'm catching up with Newgrounds stuff once again. I owe some reviews still, I'll try and get them done.

| Multi-Genre Composer, Main Preferences Are Atmosphere Crafting & Technical Detailing/Palettes | Audio Portal Moderator |

| FREE Audio Resources List For Composers | NG Audio Pub Discord | Follow These Legends! |

BBS Signature

Response to Video Game Music Challenge - All Submissions! 2021-08-19 19:10:59

The next vgmc begins September 20th.