00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LewdBrood just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NotDoppler intro song?

629 Views | 3 Replies

NotDoppler intro song? 2021-05-11 17:04:53

I'm sure most of us here are familiar with the NotDoppler intro. Some time ago, I heard the full version of the song it's taken from, but I haven't been able to find it again since.

The song was also used in a geography game where you try to pinpoint the location of a city on the world map, and several people were talking about the song, and knew what it was called. But I don't remember what that game is called, either.

Anyone know the game and/or the song?

You should play my game. It's okay.

Response to NotDoppler intro song? 2021-05-11 17:09:44

At 5/11/21 05:04 PM, goldenPiGames wrote: I'm sure most of us here are familiar with the NotDoppler intro. Some time ago, I heard the full version of the song it's taken from, but I haven't been able to find it again since.

The song was also used in a geography game where you try to pinpoint the location of a city on the world map, and several people were talking about the song, and knew what it was called. But I don't remember what that game is called, either.

Anyone know the game and/or the song?

as far as i recall, it's just that lil beat, but i may be wrong

cool robot girl coming thru

BBS Signature

Response to NotDoppler intro song? 2021-05-11 18:53:13 (edited 2021-05-11 18:55:33)

This song came out after the intro was first used, but it uses the same exact beat, so it may just be some sort of stock beat unless someone can direct towards otherwise.

Response to NotDoppler intro song? 2021-05-11 19:03:47

cannibal corpse - sandstorm

Notorious internet cunt

My old username was StaticSkull

She/Her

BBS Signature