00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

femivore just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Bug Reports Thread

14,378 Views | 492 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Bug Reports Thread 2024-05-08 01:28:26

This Needs An Locked Medal You Win! On Infiltrating The Airship On My Newgrounds Player!

iu_1200612_19669212.webp

BBS Signature

Response to Bug Reports Thread 2024-05-08 10:41:42

I’m on mobile using Brave Browser. NG Chat keeps reloading over and over in the loading screen, and then it says I’m not logged in and reloading doesn’t fix it.

Someone please help me revive my clubs

BBS Signature

Response to Bug Reports Thread 2024-05-08 14:17:53

At 5/8/24 10:41 AM, Thetageist wrote: I’m on mobile using Brave Browser. NG Chat keeps reloading over and over in the loading screen, and then it says I’m not logged in and reloading doesn’t fix it.

I am experiencing this same issue, Using firefox. I also disable my VPN and no dice.

Response to Bug Reports Thread 2024-05-08 14:36:23

At 5/8/24 10:41 AM, Thetageist wrote: I’m on mobile using Brave Browser. NG Chat keeps reloading over and over in the loading screen, and then it says I’m not logged in and reloading doesn’t fix it.

@YendorNG should be fixed now.

Response to Bug Reports Thread 2024-05-08 15:38:02

At 5/8/24 02:36 PM, BrentHeMan wrote:
@YendorNG should be fixed now.

Great, looking forward to testing it out and hopefully seeing you there!

Someone please help me revive my clubs

BBS Signature

Response to Bug Reports Thread 2024-05-11 17:55:24

Hello, I got a problem. Basically, none of the Flash-supporting Firefox forks (Waterfox Classic, Pale Moon, K-Meleon) support user icons, but the icons do work on Firefox and modern Waterfox. But what if I want to use the aforementioned Flash-supporting Firefox forks? What should I do? By the way, I mean actual Flash Player, I downloaded the Clean Flash Player 34.0.0.308 (I hope you can find it, and I hope I am allowed to say such stuff).

BBS Signature

Response to Bug Reports Thread 2024-05-14 23:41:18

Remember, that bug is appearing me when i use my current PFP and appears my old PFP....

Hopefully it gets fixed soon.....

iu_1203873_20790368.webp

ElRandomGMD (aka RandomToons)

BBS Signature

Response to Bug Reports Thread 2024-05-16 11:38:17

The Newgrounds Flash Player is not working correctly for me. Every time I try to open any game using it, the player just shows me a black screen. The audio from the SWF files work properly, but I can't see any sprites or arts.

I have Windows 10 as the installed OS on my PC. Also, I use Google Chrome as my main Internet browser. Am I doing something wrong?

Below is the screenshot of the issue I am having. It is happening with any game from the website btw.

iu_1204620_8798963.png

Response to Bug Reports Thread 2024-05-16 14:35:24

At 5/16/24 11:38 AM, AbcTheHuman wrote: The Newgrounds Flash Player is not working correctly for me. Every time I try to open any game using it, the player just shows me a black screen. The audio from the SWF files work properly, but I can't see any sprites or arts.

I have Windows 10 as the installed OS on my PC. Also, I use Google Chrome as my main Internet browser. Am I doing something wrong?

Below is the screenshot of the issue I am having. It is happening with any game from the website btw.

The best advice I can give is to try doing a full uninstall, then make sure you've downloaded Version 1.0.7 from NG and re-install it from scratch (it's important to uninstall first). Other than that, we just hope Ruffle covers all of it some day!

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Bug Reports Thread 2024-05-16 15:41:28

At 5/16/24 02:35 PM, TomFulp wrote:
At 5/16/24 11:38 AM, AbcTheHuman wrote: The Newgrounds Flash Player is not working correctly for me. Every time I try to open any game using it, the player just shows me a black screen. The audio from the SWF files work properly, but I can't see any sprites or arts.

The best advice I can give is to try doing a full uninstall, then make sure you've downloaded Version 1.0.7 from NG and re-install it from scratch (it's important to uninstall first). Other than that, we just hope Ruffle covers all of it some day!

@TomFulp, Do You Want These Pages To Get Removed?

https://www.newgrounds.com/gameswithmedals

https://www.newgrounds.com/account/revenue

BBS Signature

Response to Bug Reports Thread 2024-05-16 20:14:38

iu_1204845_8736040.webp

hahaha is this intentional?

I wanted to see what someone's adult favorites were, so I disabled all rating except. then after reopening browser I saw this.

I dunno what I expected, dunno dunno very funny

O prudente varão há de ser mudo,

Que é melhor neste mundo, mar de enganos,

Ser louco c’os demais, que só, sisudo

Response to Bug Reports Thread 2024-05-16 21:19:37

At 5/16/24 08:14 PM, detergent1 wrote:
hahaha is this intentional?

I wanted to see what someone's adult favorites were, so I disabled all rating except. then after reopening browser I saw this.
I dunno what I expected, dunno dunno very funny

It is perhaps applying the filters too liberally in the case of going in reverse!

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Bug Reports Thread 2024-05-17 10:28:03

At 5/16/24 02:35 PM, TomFulp wrote: The best advice I can give is to try doing a full uninstall, then make sure you've downloaded Version 1.0.7 from NG and re-install it from scratch (it's important to uninstall first). Other than that, we just hope Ruffle covers all of it some day!

I've created a shortcut of Newgrounds Player on my PC, then after opening it I tried to manually load the URL where the SWF file was located. Now every game is working properly. :D

I still don't know why it isn't working properly when I try to launch the player from a game's page, but I guess I can say that my problem is solved.

I am really grateful for your help, Mr. Fulp. Thank you very much! ;D