00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

JohnnyBBad83 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Worst game you've played

873 Views | 52 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Worst game you've played 2024-03-21 12:36:08

At 3/20/24 02:33 AM, PachkaNG wrote: Postal 2 Corkscrew Rules. A shitty russian ""DLC"" made by the same people who made Postal 3. Knowing that you can infer the quality of the game. It barely gives you any direction of what to do which makes the levels even worse to complete. Couple that with the fact there are angry villagers who will shoot at you for literally moving, and in this game they don't give you guns anywhere, so good luck :3. Also it's homophobic in a not funny way, like ffs at least be funny when ur making fun of people. Now that i think about it, it's offensive towards everyone and also not in a funny way either. So yeah all in all shite

the second i saw "postal 3" i knew this dlc was gonna be shit (never played the dlc btw)

my website roombaclock (google.com)

u\petir_greffin i'm peeking at you from my forum signature >:D

BBS Signature

Response to Worst game you've played 2024-03-21 12:51:31

At 3/21/24 12:36 PM, Scout-from-tfc wrote:
At 3/20/24 02:33 AM, PachkaNG wrote: Postal 2 Corkscrew Rules. A shitty russian ""DLC"" made by the same people who made Postal 3. Knowing that you can infer the quality of the game. It barely gives you any direction of what to do which makes the levels even worse to complete. Couple that with the fact there are angry villagers who will shoot at you for literally moving, and in this game they don't give you guns anywhere, so good luck :3. Also it's homophobic in a not funny way, like ffs at least be funny when ur making fun of people. Now that i think about it, it's offensive towards everyone and also not in a funny way either. So yeah all in all shite
the second i saw "postal 3" i knew this dlc was gonna be shit (never played the dlc btw)

Dont. (I forgot the mention the soundtrack is good, but essentially just sprinkles on the top of the shit sunday known as this dlc)

Home, its where I want to be

But I guess I'm already there

BBS Signature

Response to Worst game you've played 2024-03-21 14:41:16

At 3/21/24 12:51 PM, PachkaNG wrote:
Dont. (I forgot the mention the soundtrack is good, but essentially just sprinkles on the top of the shit sunday known as this dlc)

yeah, thats what the two have incommon, shit games but a killer soundtrack

my website roombaclock (google.com)

u\petir_greffin i'm peeking at you from my forum signature >:D

BBS Signature

Response to Worst game you've played 2024-03-21 15:15:41

At 3/20/24 01:53 AM, NoobClock666 wrote:
At 3/19/24 09:15 PM, KeidanLand wrote: Any one of those "educational" games -_-
Video Games are supposed to rote people brains.

Nah man. Zoombinis fucking ruled.

iu_1178158_2366038.webp

If I don't feel my IQ increasing exponentially when I play a puzzle game then I don't wanna play it.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to Worst game you've played 2024-03-21 15:42:28

At 3/21/24 02:41 PM, Scout-from-tfc wrote:
At 3/21/24 12:51 PM, PachkaNG wrote:
yeah, thats what the two have incommon, shit games but a killer soundtrack

Sucks that the only way i know some of the best punk ive ever listened too was thru that piece of shit

Home, its where I want to be

But I guess I'm already there

BBS Signature

Response to Worst game you've played 2024-03-21 19:01:12

1: Kane and Lynch dead men

Awful controls, bullets dances around the enemy, bugged and bullshit

2: Overwatch 2

Never have felt such disappointment and contempt from a game

Borking My Jorking

BBS Signature

Response to Worst game you've played 2024-05-04 17:12:05

the coffin of Andy and leyley FOR SURE

Response to Worst game you've played 2024-05-04 22:10:52

FNF...I mean, did the world really need this? there are real "rhythm games" like stepmania, osu etc... but then what's behind it... just a few days ago there was an update... and THEY RELEASED NEW MERCH WHILE THOSE WHO PAID ON KICKSTARTER HAS YET TO RECEIVE THE MATERIAL ALREADY PAID FOR 3 YEARS... we know about the team's terrible communication, but this? Can anyone give me a justification? (I never gave 1 cent to them, but that says a lot).

BBS Signature

Response to Worst game you've played 2024-05-05 02:15:17

At 3/18/24 09:46 AM, Chdonga wrote:
At 3/18/24 12:46 AM, Quinnfinity3 wrote: Present day pixelgun 3D
Lmfao. I had to google that because it sounded more like some generic name you give to all those boring indie low poly "boomer shooters". This looks like an overproduced live service knockoff of Ace of Spades.

dude i forgot ace of spades even existed, i loved that shit as a kid

Response to Worst game you've played 2024-05-05 06:22:28

At 3/13/24 08:53 AM, Artcompany wrote: What's the worst game you ever played. Can be triple a or indie. Vent about how terrible it was.

Snow white and the seven clever boys for PS2, absolute dogwater. Got it for a joke at a gaming convention a couple years back but sold it back to a different gaming center after seeing how much it goes for a copy in working condition.

Response to Worst game you've played 2024-05-05 12:04:51

Bubsy 3D it's so bad nobody like's it.

Response to Worst game you've played 2024-05-06 00:33:59

At 3/13/24 08:53 AM, Artcompany wrote: What's the worst game you ever played. Can be triple a or indie. Vent about how terrible it was.

I'm typically very forgiving when it comes to mediocre or "bad" videogames, but Sonic Jam for the Tiger Game.COM was genuinely one of the worst experiences I've ever had.

BBS Signature

Response to Worst game you've played 2024-05-07 15:33:58

Wizards of Waverly Place for the DS. The fact I got it for $1 shows enough.

There are three "chapters", all extremely short, and when the game ends it ends, there's nothing after that.

It took like 3 hours and it's just an easy boring fetch quest game of what I remember (I PLAYED THIS ONLY A FEW YEARS AGO AND I FORGOT LITERALLY ALL OF THE STORY IN THIS CRAP)

Also it's really really boring and ugly.

The good news is, there's Download Play for the minigames so I can play them with my brother!!!! (help)

BBS Signature

Response to Worst game you've played 2024-05-07 21:45:39

Loading Screen Simulator

BBS Signature

Response to Worst game you've played 2024-05-08 16:20:57

devil may cry 2, forever and (hopefully) always will be the worst game ive ever played. at least the soundtrack was good.

BBS Signature

Response to Worst game you've played 2024-05-09 08:19:40

league of legends hands down. I started playing when taliyah was first released and quit around 2018, 2019. I hated every second that i played that game. the only reason why i played it in the first place was because it was the only game my friends played consistently and i liked playing with my friends. Theres hundreds of champions all of them uniquely bullshit in their own way. ive heard that the champions being released today are even more complicated and more bullshit so one more reason to not go back to that game. The people on league are tar pits. most of them have been playing for a couple of hours beforehand and have been constantly exposed to other peoples bullshit so they treat everyone and anyone that they can like a punching bag, even their own teammates. from what i remember, the only reason longtime players continue to play it is because they've spent so much money on skins that they think it would be a waste to quit. this is a stupid reason to stay and if you are a longtime player and in this mindset then i encourage you to do some self refection. Anyways yeah. Dont play league. its for your own good.

Response to Worst game you've played 2024-05-09 16:26:33

60 parsecs, absolutely a disgrace of a sequel

uh someone ig

Response to Worst game you've played 2024-05-09 20:51:13

Easily Sonic Forces for me.

99% of the levels are just going in a straight line with nothing interesting or fun, or it's just 2.5D platforming (including that one of the three playable characters is 2D exclusive, good luck finding any 3D sections in that game).

Also the god awful automation in that game, half the time, I'm not playing the game, the game is playing itself. And that most of the areas in that game are just reused assets of Sonic Generations with little change.

The only thing I genuinely like about that game is the Avatar customization.

Response to Worst game you've played 2024-05-18 04:41:08

DDR because I tripped over my shoelace while playing it and hit my head on the metal bar. Going back tomorrow.

Dumbass

BBS Signature

Response to Worst game you've played 2024-05-25 01:31:09

Epic mickey 2. It's a genuine slog to play.

Response to Worst game you've played 2024-05-25 10:07:20

Aliens: Colonial Marines.The graphics sucks

Response to Worst game you've played 2024-05-26 12:45:06

Fellowship of the Ring on GBA. It was my young brain's first introduction to the concept of a Bad Game.

Response to Worst game you've played 2024-05-26 16:04:12

I am not sure if this counts as a game but Taboo on NES