00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Triforce33 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

'Your Feed' not updating properly

224 Views | 8 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

'Your Feed' not updating properly 2024-07-16 02:39:56

For some reason the 'Your Feed' section has been consistently telling me 'You've been away a while and we're working on fixing your feed!' but it hasn't been fixed for several days now. Is there a way to like, force refresh it?

Response to 'Your Feed' not updating properly 2024-07-16 09:22:05

Maybe you can try signing out of your account then signing back in again. Hopefully that might work

we chillin

BBS Signature

Response to 'Your Feed' not updating properly 2024-07-16 10:29:04

At 7/16/24 02:39 AM, DARTHMARIOSHADOW wrote:For some reason the 'Your Feed' section has been consistently telling me 'You've been away a while and we're working on fixing your feed!' but it hasn't been fixed for several days now. Is there a way to like, force refresh it?

Showing this to Josh now, this is a new feature and it sounds like something didn't work as intended.

To confirm, had you been away from NG for a few years? This should only be happening to dormant accounts, although if everything works as intended your feed should have been rebuilt relatively quickly.

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to 'Your Feed' not updating properly 2024-07-16 14:25:30

At 7/16/24 02:39 AM, DARTHMARIOSHADOW wrote:For some reason the 'Your Feed' section has been consistently telling me 'You've been away a while and we're working on fixing your feed!' but it hasn't been fixed for several days now. Is there a way to like, force refresh it?

You should be good to go now! (hopefully this message triggered your notifications)

Response to 'Your Feed' not updating properly 2024-07-17 02:17:23

At 7/16/24 02:25 PM, PsychoGoldfish wrote:

You should be good to go now! (hopefully this message triggered your notifications)

Thank you very much it is fixed!

Response to 'Your Feed' not updating properly 2024-07-17 15:59:19

I'm getting the same issue, not inactive.

Response to 'Your Feed' not updating properly 2024-07-18 15:58:06

At 7/17/24 03:59 PM, pureparadise wrote:

I'm getting the same issue, not inactive.

You should have a working feed now, but keep in mind we don't hold onto more than 1 year worth of feed stuff, so it's possible your feed is empty if the people you follow have been inactive and so on.

Response to 'Your Feed' not updating properly 2024-07-20 08:09:05

I'm getting the same issue!

It still doesn't work

Response to 'Your Feed' not updating properly 2024-07-20 12:57:06

At 7/20/24 08:09 AM, gkdlzld13 wrote:

I'm getting the same issue!
It still doesn't work

It may take a while, we're still processing a massive batch of users in this feed cleanup process. Once the big cleanup is done people's feeds will start restoring much quicker