00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Josebaby02 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The ugly cat collab.

2,791 Views | 107 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

The ugly cat collab. 2024-09-20 14:19:35

Do you remenber the cute cat collab? No? so here it is:

I present to you...

THE UGLY CAT COLLAB

iu_1272300_16560910.png

Made in Macromedia Flash 8. Colored in Paint.

If you don't know, the ugly cat collab is a collab where people have to draw an ugly cat. Unlike the original collab, where people drew cute cats, in this collab, you will draw ugly, hideous and scary cats.

Specifications:

Proportion: 1920 x 1080.

Formats: JPEG, PNG or GIF.

Drawings without color are allowed.

RULES:

• The maximum rating will be E, so be careful when drawing your cat. Submissions with a lot of violence, sexual content or explicit language will not be accepted.
  • You can send a maximum of 2 ugly cats.
  • To participate, post your artwork here with the download link (via Google Drive or another service of your choice). Don't forget to save your file as “Anyone with the link”.
  • Art made by A.I. will not be allowed.
  • NSFW art will be completely not allowed, this is an all-ages collab.

The deadline is March 25.

The collab will be posted on April 1st. Why? Because yes.

Maybe you'll say, “You don't have the right to do that”. In my defense, I sent a message to the organizer of the original collab before making this collab. Fortunately, he allowed it, so I can continue my collab.

Hope you're well, see you :3

Artist, animator, voice actor, editor and background artist.

BBS Signature

Response to The ugly cat collab. 2024-09-20 14:29:17

At 9/20/24 02:19 PM, Simoes1000 wrote:Do you remenber the cute cat collab? No? so here it is:
https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/858603
I present to you...
THE UGLY CAT COLLAB

If you don't know, the ugly cat collab is a collab where people have to draw an ugly cat. Unlike the original collab, where people drew cute cats, in this collab, you will draw ugly, hideous and scary cats.

Specifications:

RULES:

Maybe you'll say, “You don't have the right to do that”. In my defense, I sent a message to the organizer of the original collab before making this collab. Fortunately, he allowed it, so I can continue my collab.

Come on guys, this isn't a generic collab. I really want to make a good collab, so I'll wait for people who are really interested.

BBS Signature

Response to The ugly cat collab. 2024-09-20 14:40:11

At 9/20/24 02:19 PM, Simoes1000 wrote:Do you remenber the cute cat collab? No? so here it is:
I present to you...
THE UGLY CAT COLLAB

Specifications:

RULES:

Can I join? B)

BBS Signature

Response to The ugly cat collab. 2024-09-20 14:40:53

At 9/20/24 02:40 PM, Matoxy wrote:
I present to you...
THE UGLY CAT COLLAB

Specifications:

RULES:

Can I join? B)

Yes you can. I forgot to say that any artist can participate.

BBS Signature

Response to The ugly cat collab. 2024-09-20 14:57:21

At 9/20/24 02:29 PM, Simoes1000 wrote:
I present to you...
THE UGLY CAT COLLAB

Specifications:

RULES:

Come on guys, this isn't a generic collab. I really want to make a good collab, so I'll wait for people who are really interested.

Maybe be much more patient. You waited 10 minutes and started complaining that nobody joined your collab which was clearly quickly thrown together without much thought.

Look at him spin

BBS Signature

Response to The ugly cat collab. 2024-09-20 15:03:31

At 9/20/24 02:57 PM, aapiarts wrote:
I present to you...
THE UGLY CAT COLLAB

Specifications:

RULES:

Maybe be much more patient. You waited 10 minutes and started complaining that nobody joined your collab which was clearly quickly thrown together without much thought.

Oh sorry, I ended up getting a bit impatient, I thought there would be people there in an hour, but I ended up rushing. But do you intend to participate? I understand if not.

BBS Signature

Response to The ugly cat collab. 2024-09-20 15:14:07

I present to you...
THE UGLY CAT COLLAB

Specifications:

RULES:

Sorry guys for what I said, I was very impatient at the time, but I promise I'll be more patient next time.

BBS Signature

Response to The ugly cat collab. 2024-09-20 15:18:32

Question: Does the image have to be transparent?

Response to The ugly cat collab. 2024-09-20 15:19:09

At 9/20/24 03:18 PM, APAPGABRIEL221 wrote:Question: Does the image have to be transparent?

If you want.

BBS Signature

Response to The ugly cat collab. 2024-09-20 15:23:17

iu_1272328_22348377.webp

cat pig green

Response to The ugly cat collab. 2024-09-20 15:26:21

At 9/20/24 03:23 PM, APAPGABRIEL221 wrote:

cat pig green

Thanks to be the first.

BBS Signature

Response to The ugly cat collab. 2024-09-20 15:28:09

yes I really liked this collab

Response to The ugly cat collab. 2024-09-20 15:31:07

At 9/20/24 03:03 PM, Simoes1000 wrote:
I present to you...
THE UGLY CAT COLLAB

Specifications:

RULES:

Oh sorry, I ended up getting a bit impatient, I thought there would be people there in an hour, but I ended up rushing. But do you intend to participate? I understand if not.

Nah I don't join low quality collabs.

Look at him spin

BBS Signature

Response to The ugly cat collab. 2024-09-20 15:32:53

At 9/20/24 03:31 PM, aapiarts wrote:
At 9/20/24 03:03 PM, Simoes1000 wrote:
I present to you...
THE UGLY CAT COLLAB

Specifications:

RULES:

Nah I don't join low quality collabs.

But this is not a low quality collab. This is going to be a high-quality collab, but I understand if you don't participate anyway.

BBS Signature

Response to The ugly cat collab. 2024-09-20 16:45:32

I present to you...
THE UGLY CAT COLLAB

Specifications:

RULES:

Well, I started this collab badly by saying that no one was participating when I created it 10 minutes ago.

BBS Signature

Response to The ugly cat collab. 2024-09-20 17:12:54

I will draw a vile pink cat

enter your signature text

BBS Signature

Response to The ugly cat collab. 2024-09-20 17:14:13

At 9/20/24 05:12 PM, Hydweeb wrote:I will draw a vile pink cat

okay, take your time.

BBS Signature

Response to The ugly cat collab. 2024-09-20 20:20:46

At 9/20/24 02:40 PM, Simoes1000 wrote:
I present to you...
THE UGLY CAT COLLAB

Specifications:

RULES:

Can I join? B)

One question, can I use any type of program I want?

BBS Signature

Response to The ugly cat collab. 2024-09-20 20:33:29

I present to you...
THE UGLY CAT COLLAB

Specifications:

RULES:

iu_1272440_20294273.webp

Response to The ugly cat collab. 2024-09-20 21:09:01

Thank you so much for bringing back the cute cat collab. The guy who did it 2 years ago is a very nice guy and he loves everyone. Im sure he’s doing swell right now with his life. It’s sad that he left the site. He’s a very great man. So thank you for bringing it back this collab.

BBS Signature

Response to The ugly cat collab. 2024-09-21 04:42:11

At 9/20/24 09:09 PM, KingCrowned wrote:Thank you so much for bringing back the cute cat collab. The guy who did it 2 years ago is a very nice guy and he loves everyone. Im sure he’s doing swell right now with his life. It’s sad that he left the site. He’s a very great man. So thank you for bringing it back this collab.

You're welcome.

BBS Signature

Response to The ugly cat collab. 2024-09-21 04:42:39

At 9/20/24 08:33 PM, fLuffNugget wrote:
I present to you...
THE UGLY CAT COLLAB

Specifications:

RULES:

Thanks.

BBS Signature

Response to The ugly cat collab. 2024-09-21 04:43:06

At 9/20/24 08:20 PM, Matoxy wrote:
At 9/20/24 02:40 PM, Simoes1000 wrote:
I present to you...
THE UGLY CAT COLLAB

Specifications:

RULES:

Can I join? B)

One question, can I use any type of program I want?

Yes.

BBS Signature

Response to The ugly cat collab. 2024-09-21 04:45:17

For people who are wondering if I have the approval of the original organizer, here's the proof:

iu_1272585_16560910.png

BBS Signature

Response to The ugly cat collab. 2024-09-21 05:24:15 (edited 2024-09-21 05:35:51)

At 9/21/24 04:45 AM, Simoes1000 wrote:For people who are wondering if I have the approval of the original organizer, here's the proof:

Oh ok i am genuinely suprised that he aprooved. Thought due to the fact that he gone from NG he woudnt respont to your question. Yeah that is nice to know he aprooved it insted of you making stuff up. Im still not gonna join it beacouse i see no potential in it at all and it is not gonna be on the same level of qualaty as the original. But i at least can moove on knowing this got aprooved at least.

Response to The ugly cat collab. 2024-09-21 05:29:55

At 9/21/24 05:24 AM, Nebulate wrote:
At 9/21/24 04:45 AM, Simoes1000 wrote:For people who are wondering if I have the approval of the original organizer, here's the proof:

Oh ok i am genuinely suprised that he aprooved. Thought due to the fact that he gone from NG he woudnt respont to your question. Yeah that is nice to know he aprooved it insted of making stuff up. Im still not gonna join it beacouse i see no potential in it at all and it is not gonna be on the same level of qualaty as the original. But i at least can moove on knowing this got aprooved at least.

Okay.

BBS Signature

Response to The ugly cat collab. 2024-09-21 10:50:24 (edited 2024-09-21 10:52:10)

nm -.-

Where else am I? CaraSheezy.ArtGeometry DashReddit

AKA fe3l1ngsk1lled and Skilled!

BBS Signature

Response to The ugly cat collab. 2024-09-21 10:59:39

This seems a nice collab, I will join.

Dort wo man Bücher verbrennt, verbrennt man auch am Ende Menschen- Heinrich Heine

La religione promette, la scienza mantiene- OsaSapere

Origin of the signature

BBS Signature

Response to The ugly cat collab. 2024-09-21 14:35:56

I’ll keep this collab in mind, I got a couple ideas for what to make

Crazy? I was crazy once.

BBS Signature

Response to The ugly cat collab. 2024-09-21 16:24:48

At 9/21/24 01:29 PM, 334kjfreeboy wrote:
I present to you...
THE UGLY CAT COLLAB

Specifications:

RULES:

my my worst art and cat in whole world

Yeah, I don't know. This is ugly but it doesn't have to be that bad.

BBS Signature