00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LilFemboy just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Best of October!

14,804 Views | 103 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Best of October! 2006-11-09 11:45:11

this has been a great month for newgrounds i think and i congratulate all the winners and runner ups you all did a great job :)

BBS Signature

Response to Best of October! 2006-11-09 12:14:57

No really outstanding material last month

BBS Signature

Response to Best of October! 2006-11-09 12:38:54

The Tutorial Collab 06' was brilliant!

BBS Signature

Response to Best of October! 2006-11-09 12:39:51

At 11/9/06 12:38 PM, nicholas-deary wrote: The Tutorial Collab 06' was brilliant!

Cheers, nice to see people like it. Inspires me to start another :P.

BBS Signature

Response to Best of October! 2006-11-09 13:33:34

No paintball? :(, after all that hard work Claxor went through getting us to make levels >_<.

Atleast FSF did a good job :)!

(Hopefully Clax will get in top-5 next time >_<).

Response to Best of October! 2006-11-09 13:41:31

At 11/8/06 08:38 PM, TomFulp wrote: TOP FIVE MOVIES
TOP FIVE GAMES

Congrats to all the winners, especially BlueHippo and dave for that game they made! :) Now that money would be very useful for poor BH right now. :P

The randomly selected active user of the month and winner of $100 is basilisk32! Congrats to all the winners!

And congrats to him.

Response to Best of October! 2006-11-09 14:47:01

Honestly.

Normally I dont care about this montly shit.

But this is sickening. What the FUCK is wrong with you people?

LILIUM!?!? IN 5TH PLACE?!!??!?

Who voted for that emo goth wapanese shit? It doesnt even have any fucking animation in it.
Meanwhile Voitman and LSD both have art as good as Lilium and ALOT of good fucking animation. Voitman and LSD took up alot of work by two great authors.

But hey not enough gothic lolicon for newgrounds users to masturbate to, I guess.
LOL BETTER LUCK NEXT YEAR GUYS ROFLMAO FAPPETY FAP FAP FUCK FUCK CUNT.

sigh.

Well anyway congrats to everyone else who got in.
Bluehippo finally won something. And Jmbt02 won something which is great. RAB won which was no surprise. Luis didnt win, which mystifies me.
Other than Lilium, a good month of winners.

But seriously.
You people who voted for Lilium really need to just chop off your cocks.

Response to Best of October! 2006-11-09 14:50:00

why dont good things ever win monthlies?

the events are merely fictional, written, directed, and acted out by all who create them

BBS Signature

Response to Best of October! 2006-11-09 14:51:06

At 11/9/06 02:47 PM, ZekeySpaceyLizard wrote: But seriously.

you should learn by now that the majority of newgrounds is retardarded and trying to influence their opinions is futile.

Unless, you create an animation about it with a catchy song by lemondemon.

Response to Best of October! 2006-11-09 15:00:01

At 11/8/06 08:38 PM, TomFulp wrote: On Thursday, November 9th at 3:30PM EST, tune in to Radiogrounds.com where the winners of the Monthly Audio Contest will be presented and each song played LIVE! PsychoGoldfish will be the DJ!

The October Audio Contest had a Christmas theme; the winning songs will benefit Flash artists who need music for their Holiday Contest submissions!

I'm live and on the air now, having a few beers before I get into the contest reults.
Tune in at RadioGrounds.com.

Response to Best of October! 2006-11-09 15:06:59

Paintball deserved to win best game

Response to Best of October! 2006-11-09 16:10:54

this topic should be deleted or blocked.

Thou Shalt not worship another dick before me!

BBS Signature

Response to Best of October! 2006-11-09 16:33:31

I voted the Retarded Animal Babies movie to be the best of the month! Congratulations to all of the winners!

Response to Best of October! 2006-11-09 16:44:14

At 11/9/06 02:51 PM, Glaiel-Gamer wrote:
At 11/9/06 02:47 PM, ZekeySpaceyLizard wrote: But seriously.
you should learn by now that the majority of newgrounds is retardarded and trying to influence their opinions is futile.

Unless, you create an animation about it with a catchy song by lemondemon.

the top 2,000 of each month are supposed to have higher tastes and better judgement which is why they are the only ones who are able to vote. anyway getting 9th for men's wearhouse 1 is a big deal for me because nothing i've ever participated in has made the top 20. z;

Response to Best of October! 2006-11-09 16:46:20

At 11/9/06 04:10 PM, system6660 wrote: this topic should be deleted or blocked.

Why? Also, i forgot to congratulate everyone who won. Unlucky Claxor, i thought your's deserved something higher:(.

BBS Signature

Response to Best of October! 2006-11-09 18:55:23

I spy, a typo.

Whoop Whoop

Response to Best of October! 2006-11-09 20:20:13

paint ball rocks

BBS Signature

Response to Best of October! 2006-11-09 21:06:37

Congrats to all award winners!

Response to Best of October! 2006-11-09 21:07:43

At 11/8/06 08:38 PM, toxygen wrote: xombie chapter 8 was the best.

.........no, it wasn't. I'm super cearal

BBS Signature

Response to Best of October! 2006-11-09 21:26:43

At 11/8/06 10:02 PM, Buddhist wrote: I declare bullshit.

-LSD- should have been in the Top 5. You people make me cry. ;_;

Yeah -LSD- just was just so twisted to the point where you cant hate it.

I am Darknessium, I do not forgive, I do not forget.

BBS Signature

Response to Best of October! 2006-11-09 21:33:54

Kudos to Blue Hippo on getting 2nd place for Jive Machine and Etoli for getting 4th place for Pandora's Book.

And as for LSDDMT, I think getting 1000 bucks from the halloween contest should be good enough already for Sqeezy so an extra hundred or so shouldn't matter that much.

Response to Best of October! 2006-11-09 22:21:19

I don't like this at all. Toonimated and JotandJab did not deserve rewards. I mean, TMNT rebel is fucking halfassed. JotandJab is overrated. An old internet fad. ew

I agree with NG Halloween Shorts and Jive Machine (Star syndicate rofl) but most of this so called "Best of October" is crap.

Response to Best of October! 2006-11-09 22:26:41

At 11/8/06 08:49 PM, Wonchop wrote: No mention of Cap'n Zappy or Fight Me! ;_;
Ah well, congrats to jmtb.

Precisely. Here's a little fun fact: both of your shit games sucked. Everyone's tired of seeing your stupid ugly mug. expect a pleasant surprise from your friends over at the star syndicate, we've got a little gift comin' up for ya <3

Response to Best of October! 2006-11-09 22:45:23

I keep forgetting to vote on the monthly, maybe becaus ethere is not that red thing that told me, maybe there should be an alert to remind us to vote, somewhere on our account not just the link that looks the same as all the other links...

But anyways there was some good flash this month...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Best of October! 2006-11-09 22:55:07

As Zekey said, Voitman and LSD had a shitload of effort put into them. Very contrary to Lilium and Final Fantasy Jailbreak.

Now, not all the AniGen members would agree on this, but I personally do not like Lilium. Artistics are good, but there is no animation in them at all.

Final Fantasy Jailbreak's creator, Henry "Deucenine" Jardim, is a super douchebag, submitting the same movie twice calling the second one the sequel. Acts like those do not, at all deserve awards. If anything, give some awards to like, Dailytoon 300 or something. fuck give all the awards to every star syndicate movie. then it would be just

Response to Best of October! 2006-11-09 22:59:36

At 11/8/06 08:58 PM, Twone wrote: Good to see Thing Thing Arena 2 on that list. I can't get enough of it!

it is much better than thing thing 3, that game suked balls.

Response to Best of October! 2006-11-09 23:00:39

At 11/9/06 10:45 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: I keep forgetting to vote on the monthly, maybe becaus ethere is not that red thing that told me, maybe there should be an alert to remind us to vote, somewhere on our account not just the link that looks the same as all the other links...

But anyways there was some good flash this month...

~X~

how did u get to b a level 21?!?! thats crazy

Best of October!

Response to Best of October! 2006-11-09 23:29:46

Probably been on newgrounds for a long time or goes on alot

Response to Best of October! 2006-11-10 00:09:53

Congrats to all the winners! I'm glad to see that -Red- made it as one of the top games. Its such a simple game, but SOOO addictive!

Pain is irrelevant, there is only pain.

Response to Best of October! 2006-11-10 06:29:44

At 11/9/06 10:21 PM, AniGen wrote: I don't like this at all. Toonimated and JotandJab did not deserve rewards. I mean, TMNT rebel is fucking halfassed. JotandJab is overrated. An old internet fad. ew

I agree with NG Halloween Shorts and Jive Machine (Star syndicate rofl) but most of this so called "Best of October" is crap.

Seriously, it should be the top 2000 FLASH ARTISTS not users...most of the high leveled users don't even use flash or make their own flash submissions, so they wouldn't know if one submissions was really lazily done over another submission.

The results for every month are overrated pieces of recycling that the authors just want to hurry and finish so they can add it to their website, get another 4.26 submission on NG, and increase their fanbase. These 'advertisements' they crap out aren't worth monthly awards just because they are doing each of their movies lazier and lazier.

Like, retarded animal babies looked like it was made in a week by the author. He was too lazy to even include walking animation in most parts, he'd just shake the character up and down and tween him across, and same with lilium....

the events are merely fictional, written, directed, and acted out by all who create them

BBS Signature