00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Michalorian just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

My first artwork...

1,234 Views | 21 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

My first artwork... 2006-12-08 09:09:21

Hello, everyone.

Four years ago, I used to do a lot of 2D-3D artwork, creating whatever I could think of. I was using Adobe Photoshop, Poser 4 and Bryce (don't remember the version). Now that NG has a Large Art Forum, I think it would be a good idea to show you people some of the pics I made (sorry for the compression artifacts).

Enjoy! :D

My first artwork...

Response to My first artwork... 2006-12-08 09:12:01

Another one...

My first artwork...

Response to My first artwork... 2006-12-08 09:16:01

And another...

My first artwork...

Response to My first artwork... 2006-12-08 09:30:23

Holy crap. there well awesome, especially the water effect. My mate is making a 3D Chatroom and he needs people to work for him and help with stuff. Add his MSN littlemrsnow@hotmail.com. Also check out his website, www.virtuallife.uk.tt

My Xbox Live GamerTag: Noomb3r17

BBS Signature

Response to My first artwork... 2006-12-08 10:11:03

At 12/8/06 09:09 AM, Wiz-Kid wrote: Hello, everyone.

Four years ago, I used to do a lot of 2D-3D artwork, creating whatever I could think of. I was using Adobe Photoshop, Poser 4 and Bryce (don't remember the version). Now that NG has a Large Art Forum, I think it would be a good idea to show you people some of the pics I made (sorry for the compression artifacts).

Enjoy! :D

He looks like Agent 47 from Hitman:BLood money

Also these picture are Bueityful(MY spelling )

Asdf

BBS Signature

Response to My first artwork... 2006-12-08 10:14:58

These pictures look great, although I sense something is wrong with the space scene... can't really tell what =/

"My software never has bugs. It just develops random features. " - Unknown

[ FluxBB developer | Quickmarks 0.5.1 | Strings & Ints - my blog ]

BBS Signature

Response to My first artwork... 2006-12-08 10:51:49

Those pictures are awsome!

I wish I could do stuff like that!

but I can't. :'(

[quote]

whoa art what

BBS Signature

Response to My first artwork... 2006-12-08 13:16:58

At 12/8/06 10:51 AM, InsertFunnyUserName wrote: Those pictures are awsome!

I wish I could do stuff like that!
but I can't. :'(

yes you can! all you need is those programs and render out the default models!!

its as easy as making a screen cap of your favorite flash dressup game!

only about half as challenging ^^

Response to My first artwork... 2006-12-09 07:26:45

At 12/8/06 10:14 AM, elbekko wrote: These pictures look great, although I sense something is wrong with the space scene... can't really tell what =/

Oh, I know... Maybe it seems too simplistic compared to the other two. The "alien hand" looks a bit silly, and I don't think I should have included so many colors around the stars... :D

Anyway, a huge THANK YOU to all of you guys (except for MindChamber) who gave me props for the pics. I'll make more like them and post them here, if you want - as long as I get some free time. You see, I'm preparing my first Flash movie.

Here's another pic, by the way:

My first artwork...

Response to My first artwork... 2006-12-09 07:39:37

At 12/8/06 10:11 AM, Chiklay4 wrote:
He looks like Agent 47 from Hitman:BLood money

Because he's bald, right? Ha! I get it...

Also these picture are Bueityful(MY spelling )

Thanks. I try to make them as Bueityful as I can!

Response to My first artwork... 2006-12-09 07:45:54

At 12/8/06 09:30 AM, FearancE wrote: My mate is making a 3D Chatroom and he needs people to work for him and help with stuff.

I don't know... Virtual Life seems very interesting, but I believe there are better mappers, texturers etc. out there than me. Thanks for telling me about that, though. I'll think about it.

Here's another pic of mine (not as 3D as the other ones, but it could make a cool wallpaper!).

My first artwork...

Response to My first artwork... 2006-12-09 07:57:14

At 12/8/06 10:14 AM, elbekko wrote: These pictures look great, although I sense something is wrong with the space scene... can't really tell what =/

i know, the light source is on the far south-east corner, but the light beam is coming from the opposite side.

but theese are still awsome, i liked the third one.

Response to My first artwork... 2006-12-10 09:00:39

At 12/9/06 07:57 AM, XChainsawX wrote:

Yeah, I think this is one of the best pics I've ever made. I've made a second picture with the same background, but this time there is a spaceship flying above the buildings and a laser beam that destroys it, but I opted to upload the first one instead. It's simple, but beautiful. A flooded city... Just like in the movie Artificial Intelligence: A.I..

Here's another picture for you guys, by the way. I know the spaceship is AWFUL, but I believe the "core" effect is pretty nice. What do you think?

My first artwork...

Response to My first artwork... 2006-12-10 09:06:35

These pics are really awesome! You got da skillz, man! ;)

Response to My first artwork... 2006-12-10 09:15:37

At 12/10/06 09:00 AM, Wiz-Kid wrote:
At 12/9/06 07:57 AM, XChainsawX wrote:
Yeah, I think this is one of the best pics I've ever made. I've made a second picture with the same background, but this time there is a spaceship flying above the buildings and a laser beam that destroys it, but I opted to upload the first one instead. It's simple, but beautiful. A flooded city... Just like in the movie Artificial Intelligence: A.I..

Here's another picture for you guys, by the way. I know the spaceship is AWFUL, but I believe the "core" effect is pretty nice. What do you think?

The spaceship looks like an origami to me, which is cool because I like it when an object is put in an unrelated enviroment. Maybe you should follow that idea and make a huge origami spaceship; that would be awesome.

Also, I love the buildings and the wallpaper thing. Keep it up!

Response to My first artwork... 2006-12-10 09:49:39

I like the first and third one best. They're awesome.

Release your inner crazy.

BBS Signature

Response to My first artwork... 2006-12-10 09:54:09

I'm surprised no one did a comment on the pic with the two spaceships... Was it that bad? :D

"Origami Spaceship"? Ha! You're right! I never thought about that...

I'll keep posting old pics of mine on this thread. Here's another. I call it "Stupid Alien Face" :P

My first artwork...

Response to My first artwork... 2006-12-10 09:57:01

At 12/10/06 09:54 AM, Wiz-Kid wrote: I'm surprised no one did a comment on the pic with the two spaceships... Was it that bad? :D

"Origami Spaceship"? Ha! You're right! I never thought about that...

I'll keep posting old pics of mine on this thread. Here's another. I call it "Stupid Alien Face" :P

It's not bad, it just seems style-confused (like gender-confused, but in style). The two spaceships have nothing to do with each other or with the background. That disjointed style is a style of its own, but it's hard to pull off. Were you going for that?

Response to My first artwork... 2006-12-10 10:16:21

At 12/10/06 09:57 AM, Borogrove wrote:
It's not bad, it just seems style-confused (like gender-confused, but in style). The two spaceships have nothing to do with each other or with the background. That disjointed style is a style of its own, but it's hard to pull off. Were you going for that?

In my head, the objects aren't "disjointed". I just like the idea of confusing and blending styles in one pic. It's imaginative!

What about the alien on the monitor? Did you notice that his teeth are actually a jigsaw puzzle? Did you like that pic?

If you didn't, here's another one. A nice landscape. Enjoy!

P.S. I forgot to mention that the first picture on this thread (the one with the bald man) is called "A Step On Dream World". Such a cheesy title... :D

My first artwork...

Response to My first artwork... 2006-12-10 10:48:21

Both the alien and the Step on Dream world look very nice. Keep it up, past yourself.

Response to My first artwork... 2006-12-10 11:16:06

Great job on a lot of these

MY E-PENIS IS BIGGER THAN YOURS

8=================================>

...and this is my fag...

BBS Signature

Response to My first artwork... 2006-12-11 07:51:31

More! Give us more!