00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

biimooner just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Downfall of Society: Gay Marriage

4,927 Views | 114 Replies

Downfall of Society: Gay Marriage 2004-12-16 22:01:33

Conservative said it was going to happen and those that were blinded by the homosexuals and their agenda are going to realize what is going on at this very moment in Canada. Yes, thanks to the Canadian Supreme Court and their ruling on the non-discrimination against gays and allowing gay marriage, groups like NAMBLA and the EGALE are pushing to lower the age of consent for anal sex. This is thanks to the idea that the Canadian government cannot "discriminate" upon their sexual preferences. Currently at the age of 18, anal sex consent is possibly going to be lowered to 16 and even 14. This is a sign of what is coming. Since nationwide sodomite marriages are being allowed in Canada, the scum of the Earth, and the wierdest of the wierd are going to push to have their "rights" be given to them. Like what has been said before, with Canada's current rulings, what is stopping them now? Where is this line drawn. Not only is unbelievable that Canada's heterosexual consent age is 14, but for anal sex. This is sick. These people who are pushing for these rulings are pedophiles and nothing more. They are worth less than the dirt on my shoe and only wish to prey on children. You cannot possibly tell anyone that 14 is old enough for a person to make up their own mind on their sexuality considering they are influenced so easily into what others tell them. This is where we are headed, a world full of pedophiles and homosexuals. Where a person can marry their dog because you would be discriminating against them if it weren't allowed. I thank God that America has not turned into the homo loving country that Canada is. I thank God we will never have a nation wide acceptance of pedophilia and/or gay marriage. America is a wise nation and I don't plan on letting our society become the shit that Canada has allowed their's to.

Response to Downfall of Society: Gay Marriage 2004-12-16 22:09:39

People have sympathy for homosexuals, because they're just like you and me, except for well, homosexual. I find it doubtful that many people will be marching for pedophile rights any time soon. Oh, and for the record, the age for consensual sex in Georgia, one of the most conservative states in the union, is 16.

Response to Downfall of Society: Gay Marriage 2004-12-16 22:13:37

WARNING FROM THE DOC:
you are about to get flamed by liberals by the buttload.

Now drDAK will respond.
*whew* get prepared to get flamed by others, ill try to protect ya.

At 12/16/04 10:01 PM, SPQRI3 wrote: Conservative said it was going to happen and those that were blinded by the homosexuals and their agenda are going to realize what is going on at this very moment in Canada. Yes, thanks to the Canadian Supreme Court and their ruling on the non-discrimination against gays and allowing gay marriage, groups like NAMBLA and the EGALE are pushing to lower the age of consent for anal sex.

-Sorry, speak english.

This is thanks to the idea that the Canadian government cannot "discriminate" upon their sexual preferences. Currently at the age of 18, anal sex consent is possibly going to be lowered to 16 and even 14. This is a sign of what is coming.

-*Writes down notes*
Tell him to break for paragraphs every now and then.

Since nationwide sodomite marriages are being allowed in Canada, the scum of the Earth, and the wierdest of the wierd are going to push to have their "rights" be given to them. Like what has been said before, with Canada's current rulings, what is stopping them now? Where is this line drawn. Not only is unbelievable that Canada's heterosexual consent age is 14, but for anal sex. This is sick.

-True this is sick and canada has gone way out of hand with this. 14? It
should be when the woman can give birth THAT'S WHEN.

These people who are pushing for these rulings are pedophiles and nothing more. They are worth less than the dirt on my shoe and only wish to prey on children.

-Bad things go on around the world, nothing new.

You cannot possibly tell anyone that 14 is old enough for a person to make up their own mind on their sexuality considering they are influenced so easily into what others tell them.

-14-year olds are not old enough to get involved with the emotions and
heart-breaks that come with sex. 14 is wayyyyyyyyy to young.

This is where we are headed, a world full of pedophiles and homosexuals.

-Homosexuality in the sexual intercourse is a sin, but being
homosexual is not.

Where a person can marry their dog because you would be discriminating against them if it weren't allowed.

-HAHA! True!

I thank God that America has not turned into the homo loving country that Canada is.

-I love homos, (Not THAT way) but never hate them. they are people that have disabilities

I thank God we will never have a nation wide acceptance of pedophilia and/or gay marriage.

-Accept gays, not their intercourse, intercourse was designed for one man and woman.

America is a wise nation and I don't plan on letting our society become the shit that Canada has allowed their's to.

Don't call canada bad names b/c of their beliefs. Learn to accept differences.
Stay on NG a little more and you will evolve from an extreme-right-wing to a right-wing-moderate, i did. You cannot hate for other's opinions.

Response to Downfall of Society: Gay Marriage 2004-12-16 22:20:44

At 12/16/04 10:13 PM, drDAK wrote: - True this is sick and canada has gone way out of hand with this. 14? It should be when the woman can give birth THAT'S WHEN.

When they can give birth?

Uh.

So you think it should be even lower than 14?

What kind of quack are you?

BBS Signature

Response to Downfall of Society: Gay Marriage 2004-12-16 22:26:57

drDAK, check out your bbs that you link to in your sig.

Response to Downfall of Society: Gay Marriage 2004-12-16 22:52:29

So SPQRI3 when did your your fear of being gay turn in to hate against your future spose.

Response to Downfall of Society: Gay Marriage 2004-12-16 22:55:21

At 12/16/04 10:52 PM, Stresskillingme wrote: So SPQRI3 when did your your fear of being gay turn in to hate against your future spose.

Wow, quality reply. Please, share what spurred this genius...

Learn how to debate you bitch.

Response to Downfall of Society: Gay Marriage 2004-12-16 23:04:53

I don't think it realy matters we in North America dont have problems we fight over if two girls or guys should marry seriously who cares Religon is outdateed for modern society anyway. Look at Ukraine they acctualy have political problems

Response to Downfall of Society: Gay Marriage 2004-12-16 23:11:44

So is this something that you fear will happen in America?
Or is this a rant?
What sparked all this, a recent court deccsion?

Response to Downfall of Society: Gay Marriage 2004-12-16 23:13:19

At 12/16/04 11:11 PM, Kel_Morian wrote: So is this something that you fear will happen in America?
Or is this a rant?
What sparked all this, a recent court deccsion?

This is something that could happen in America. And amazingly, yes, it was a court decision in Canada.

Response to Downfall of Society: Gay Marriage 2004-12-16 23:18:12

Copied and pasted from one of my previous posts :p :

Let me summarize this:

You have the arrogance, the egotism, the pomposity to deprive another of their happiness, because you are lucky enough not to be homosexual? Just because they were born, or made a choice, or have a belief different than yours, they can't have your rights, or share the joy you might one day have? Are you trying to make this country a fascist country? Doesn't the USA pride themselves for their liberties and rights? Is the "direct puruit of happiness" not an unalienable right?

Response to Downfall of Society: Gay Marriage 2004-12-16 23:23:00

At 12/16/04 10:01 PM, SPQRI3 wrote: This is a sign of what is coming. Since nationwide sodomite marriages are being allowed in Canada, the scum of the Earth, and the wierdest of the wierd are going to push to have their "rights" be given to them.

"Scum of the Earth" and "weirdest of the weird"? C'mon, they're humans just like us and they're entitled to rights. Don't EVER put rights in quotions like that AGAIN!

Not only is unbelievable that Canada's heterosexual consent age is 14, but for anal sex. This is sick. These people who are pushing for these rulings are pedophiles and nothing more.

The fact that Canada's heterosexual consent is only 14 is disgusting. So what should the ideal age be? I think 16 would be best, since most people are mature enough at that age to make a decision independently.

You cannot possibly tell anyone that 14 is old enough for a person to make up their own mind on their sexuality considering they are influenced so easily into what others tell them.

I completely agreed with you.

This is where we are headed, a world full of pedophiles and homosexuals. Where a person can marry their dog because you would be discriminating against them if it weren't allowed.

Hmmm, I don't think interspecies sex/marriage will be allowed anytime soon. HOMOSEXUALS ARE HUMANS, NOT A DIFFERENT SPECIES! Please don't exaggerate too much.

I thank God that America has not turned into the homo loving country that Canada is. I thank God we will never have a nation wide acceptance of pedophilia and/or gay marriage. America is a wise nation and I don't plan on letting our society become the shit that Canada has allowed their's to.

1) God has nothing to do with this.
2) Many Canadians are against this law. It is NOT a nation wide acceptance and is a very touchy subject. Our sex consent is quite low and I agree with you that it should be higher, but that doesn't make us pedophiles, nor does it imply that everyone agrees to the sex consent age of 14. Don't make stupid general statements like that.
3) Canada is not "shit" just because we're more open-minded than you.

Response to Downfall of Society: Gay Marriage 2004-12-16 23:24:40

At 12/16/04 11:18 PM, CountPoopoo wrote: Copied and pasted from one of my previous posts :p :

Let me summarize this:

You have the arrogance, the egotism, the pomposity to deprive another of their happiness, because you are lucky enough not to be homosexual? Just because they were born, or made a choice, or have a belief different than yours, they can't have your rights, or share the joy you might one day have? Are you trying to make this country a fascist country? Doesn't the USA pride themselves for their liberties and rights? Is the "direct puruit of happiness" not an unalienable right?

You act as if happiness pursued is always attained. I'm sorry, but this whole "you're taking away their happiness" is bull. In a democratic Republic, you do not always get what you want. It's as if the supporters of this frame of mind are devoid of all reason. The majority rules and the majority does not always want what the minority wants, but it's too damn bad. It's life and these homosexuals need realize that they are not going to get what they want because they are in the minority. That is the worst thing a government can do, and that is tending to a minority group.

Response to Downfall of Society: Gay Marriage 2004-12-16 23:25:08

At 12/16/04 10:13 PM, drDAK wrote: WARNING FROM THE DOC:
you are about to get flamed by liberals by the buttload.

Well. You'll have a conservative rebutting both of you here. :o

-True this is sick and canada has gone way out of hand with this. 14? It
should be when the woman can give birth THAT'S WHEN.

El Oh El. By that logic we should lower it to 11, which is when I started my period. OMG.

These people who are pushing for these rulings are pedophiles and nothing more. They are worth less than the dirt on my shoe and only wish to prey on children.

Then take up your issue with pedophiles, not the gays as a whole.

-Bad things go on around the world, nothing new.

That is the most dickheaded response I've ever heard from you. Sorry, but it is.

Yet you insist that everyone be straight. Brilliant. Nice double standard there, chief.

-14-year olds are not old enough to get involved with the emotions and
heart-breaks that come with sex. 14 is wayyyyyyyyy to young.

For the most part, yes.

I doubt it. Homosexuality naturally occurs in maybe 7-10% of the population, and maybe another 2% jump on the bandwagon. The vast majority will always be straight. Pedophilia will probably never become popular again, due to the mores and folkways of modern society.

homosexual is not.

Debatable.

Where a person can marry their dog because you would be discriminating against them if it weren't allowed.

-HAHA! True!

Except for the fact that a dog is not a consenting adult. Bravo. That's why we don't let people fuck little children, either.

I thank God that America has not turned into the homo loving country that Canada is.

Being tolerant does not equal loving. I tolerate the fact that people in this country have the right to spew hateful garbage. I do not love them. I just respect the rights they have.

-I love homos, (Not THAT way) but never hate them. they are people that have disabilities

LOL. The 'disabilities' I have are being OCD, myopic, and severely hearing impaired. My sexuality does not affect my functionality in everyday society.

I thank God we will never have a nation wide acceptance of pedophilia and/or gay marriage.

For starters, I don't like being lumped in with pedophiles the way you are doing. Many gay people are regular people. Many of us were molested as children.

You have no prescience, you cannot tell me that our society will never accept gay marriage as a norm. We have changed so much in that regard over the last 15 years, who is to say what will happen in the next 30? 50? We used to say that black people were only 3/5 of a person, and now we elect them to government office.

-Accept gays, not their intercourse, intercourse was designed for one man and woman.

Okay, whatever. How something is 'supposed to be' and how it actually is are totally different. You discount oral sex, anal sex, and any of the other things involved in so-called 'straight sex.'

Are you telling me that you'll never get a blowjob, because that's not what a mouth was designed for? Please.

America is a wise nation and I don't plan on letting our society become the shit that Canada has allowed their's to.

I don't plan on a lot of things. Doesn't mean it won't happen. I'm tired of laws being passed specifically designed to be redundant. There are already laws on the books that state that marriage is between a man and a woman. Why the need for 11 states to pass duplicate legislation? Fear?

Response to Downfall of Society: Gay Marriage 2004-12-16 23:27:43

At 12/16/04 10:01 PM, SPQRI3 wrote: groups like NAMBLA and the EGALE are pushing to lower the age of consent for anal sex.

I could've sworn you could consent at any age, and the government can do little to what occurs in the bedroom. Read literally but still abstractly to what I say.

This is thanks to the idea that the Canadian government cannot "discriminate" upon their sexual preferences.

Why should the government be able to select mating rituals?

Currently at the age of 18, anal sex consent is possibly going to be lowered to 16 and even 14. This is a sign of what is coming.

What? Government allowing the people to choose their own lives? That can't possibly happen! Burn them, burn them all!

Since nationwide sodomite marriages are being allowed in Canada, the scum of the Earth, and the wierdest of the wierd are going to push to have their "rights" be given to them.

I think you're very fucking weird. So for that reason, I'm not going to allow the following things to occur to you:
1. You will not receive head from a blonde chick.
2. The ladies that you have sex with must have their breasts hang down to at least 1 foot from where it normally should be at(Grandma titties).
3. Anal sex is far out of the question sir, don't even think about it.

Like what has been said before, with Canada's current rulings, what is stopping them now? Where is this line drawn.
Not only is unbelievable that Canada's heterosexual consent age is 14, but for anal sex. This is sick. These people who are pushing for these rulings are pedophiles and nothing more.

You were 14 once, you wanted to have sex while 14 probably as well. So why would a 60 year old legislator man/woman prohibit something that a group of peope want because some people think that it is sick? I don't see how any more years after puberty that it is sick or not sick to have sex. The body is ready.

They are worth less than the dirt on my shoe and only wish to prey on children.

Evidence?

So how about someone else makes their mind up for them? Like how about a 72 year old congressman? I think I like the sound of that.

This is where we are headed, a world full of pedophiles and homosexuals. Where a person can marry their dog because you would be discriminating against them if it weren't allowed.

Gotta love the slippery slope excuse, used in too many topics.

I thank God that America has not turned into the homo loving country that Canada is. I thank God we will never have a nation wide acceptance of pedophilia and/or gay marriage.

Yeah your right. I am glad that America isn't a n!gger loving country, because man, those blacks really do harm to the nation.

Wise up then and read the law Pedophiles cannot touch a 14 year old.

Response to Downfall of Society: Gay Marriage 2004-12-16 23:29:11

At 12/16/04 11:24 PM, SPQRI3 wrote: Minority. That is the worst thing a government can do, and that is tending to a minority group.

From now on all 18 year old Males from Plymouth, MA cannot marry or have children because we they're a minority. Oh yeah, and negroes. Why are they still here?

Response to Downfall of Society: Gay Marriage 2004-12-16 23:29:58

homosexual is not.
Debatable.

That's what the Catholic Church officially says what's the sin in being a homosexual, though it's not necessarily the belief of all christians. You'd really be hard pressed to find a christian that believes in EVERYTHING their church teaches.

~Z~

Response to Downfall of Society: Gay Marriage 2004-12-16 23:31:35

At 12/16/04 11:29 PM, CountPoopoo wrote:
At 12/16/04 11:24 PM, SPQRI3 wrote: Minority. That is the worst thing a government can do, and that is tending to a minority group.
From now on all 18 year old Males from Plymouth, MA cannot marry or have children because we they're a minority. Oh yeah, and negroes. Why are they still here?

I don't know, what ever happend to the plan to send them back to Africa? I thought that's what Liberia was there for.

Response to Downfall of Society: Gay Marriage 2004-12-16 23:32:34

At 12/16/04 11:29 PM, CountPoopoo wrote:

It always comes back to race eh? Sexuality and race two entirely different things. Quit putting it off course and focus on homosexuality. Just because one does not accept homosexuals means they're a racist? Quit making stupid assumptions.

Response to Downfall of Society: Gay Marriage 2004-12-16 23:34:38

Canada is right above America, but our politics are pretty different. I don't believe that this will come to pass in America, but the idea itself is enough to send some people over the edge. A reason why I don't believe this will come is results in the last election. All the states that offered a Gay Marriage ban had results supporting the amendment.

Something to be made clear, Gay Marriage in America is not at all the same as your idea of Gay Marriage in Canada. You shouldn't fear this at all because not only did the liberal canidate John Kerry believe that Gay Marraige should be a state issue (results in above paragraph), but the majority of American's would be aganst a law similiar to that in Canada.

This might just be a flash in the pan issue, but I think that both sides of the arguement need to do more research on the subject, a subject that doesnt even apply to our own country. This is the first time i've ever heard this issue ;-)

Response to Downfall of Society: Gay Marriage 2004-12-16 23:36:12

At 12/16/04 11:32 PM, SPQRI3 wrote: It always comes back to race eh?.

Races are a minority. You just said we should not tend to a minority.

Response to Downfall of Society: Gay Marriage 2004-12-16 23:38:16

At 12/16/04 11:36 PM, Maus wrote:

Which is why I'm against affirmative action... but conincedentally the majority finds slavery to be unacceptable, yet they accuse me of supporting it. They're trying to depose my character without actually posing a good argument.

Response to Downfall of Society: Gay Marriage 2004-12-16 23:39:33

At 12/16/04 11:36 PM, Maus wrote:

Exactly what I was going to say. But I need to add, how is race that different? They're all people!

Response to Downfall of Society: Gay Marriage 2004-12-16 23:45:08

At 12/16/04 11:38 PM, SPQRI3 wrote: Which is why I'm against affirmative action.

If you're against tending to minorities, then the Supreme Court should also overturn the Loving v. Virginia case.

My point is, that gay marriage is not 'tending to a minority,' it is affording equal rights for adults.

Response to Downfall of Society: Gay Marriage 2004-12-16 23:58:23

SPQRI3... how the fuck does any of this concern you? Or anyone who isn't gay? Sure, 14 is too young to have sex, but if they can have sex they can have anal sex... a straight person shouldn't convince a gay youth to have heterosexual sexual activity just as a gay shouldn't a straight.

Response to Downfall of Society: Gay Marriage 2004-12-16 23:59:17

At 12/16/04 10:01 PM, SPQRI3 wrote: Yes, thanks to the Canadian Supreme Court and their ruling on the non-discrimination against gays and allowing gay marriage, groups like NAMBLA and the EGALE are pushing to lower the age of consent for anal sex.

If they're pushing that agenda, it's not "thanks to" the ruling of the Supreme Court of Canada, it's because they've what.. been pushing it all along?

This is thanks to the idea that the Canadian government cannot "discriminate" upon their sexual preferences. Currently at the age of 18, anal sex consent is possibly going to be lowered to 16 and even 14. This is a sign of what is coming. Since nationwide sodomite marriages are being allowed in Canada, the scum of the Earth, and the wierdest of the wierd are going to push to have their "rights" be given to them. Like what has been said before, with Canada's current rulings, what is stopping them now? Where is this line drawn.

The gay marriage ruling will allow gay couples to have the same existing rights as straight couples do.

The age of consent is an entirely different matter. All I know is that common sense will prevail if a 16 and 17 year old are having anal intercourse in privacy and with the consent of both parties - even if that is technically illegal.

Not only is unbelievable that Canada's heterosexual consent age is 14, but for anal sex. This is sick.

Do you know why Canada's age of consent is 14? So that we're not charging teenagers for sleeping with teenagers. Charging consenting, heterosexual 16 year olds with rape may fly in the US, but not here.

If NAMBLA's the only one doing the pushing, then I guess this is true then, isn't it?

Why isn't it? Many 14 year olds in Canada, the US and world-wide are sexually active - almost entirely within their peer group. That means other teenagers, not adults, in case you were wondering. :O

Young people can be influenced easily, but you know what? Even with all the influence in the world, your true self can kick its fucking ass.

No, we aren't.

Dogs can't give consent; you can't marry a dog, you can't marry your car, you can't marry that plastic woman you have under your bed. I don't know if you can marry a corporation - that would be weird, but I'd be interested in seeing the legal case behind it.

You're putting homosexuality and pedophilia hand-in-hand, so I have to ask: where do you think NAMBLA started?

Response to Downfall of Society: Gay Marriage 2004-12-16 23:59:45

At 12/16/04 11:24 PM, SPQRI3 wrote: You act as if happiness pursued is always attained. I'm sorry, but this whole "you're taking away their happiness" is bull. In a democratic Republic, you do not always get what you want. It's as if the supporters of this frame of mind are devoid of all reason. The majority rules and the majority does not always want what the minority wants, but it's too damn bad. It's life and these homosexuals need realize that they are not going to get what they want because they are in the minority. That is the worst thing a government can do, and that is tending to a minority group.

Wow, I take it you failed basic poly-sci. Just about any High School gradute can tell you that our nation is based on Majority rule, Minority rights. This is so that the majority still has control and minorities don't get pissed on in the process. You (being a reincarnated bigot from the 50's) have no consideration for your fellow man, unless they are very similar to you. You know, I almost pitty you. I really can't see how someone that has so much blind hatred can really have any joy in their life. I could go into a long argument showing that homosexuals are no better or worse at raising children, do not produce homosexual children, and will not be the downfall of our society; but I have a feeling you wouldn't understand, call me a liberal bastard, and go running home to rush limbau. So to keep this simple, you are wrong, you are the embodiment of modern day bigotry, and I hope that if you ever reproduce that at least one of your children is homosexual.

Response to Downfall of Society: Gay Marriage 2004-12-17 00:11:36

Oh and SPQRI3, the reason why people are accusing you of being racist is because the level of intollerance and hatred you are displaying to homosexuals equals that of a classic bigot. You also said that we arn't giving you a good argument, well I'll ask you to do the same thing. So far your reasoning against homosexuality is that "it's disgusting and wrong." I'm sure you could easily throw in the remark "God hates fags" but it wouldn't help your argument any. So please, ask yourself why it is you don't like gay people and really lay out the exact reasons and share it with the rest of us.

Response to Downfall of Society: Gay Marriage 2004-12-17 00:16:20

I know a 26 years who had sex with a 14 year old, its pretty sick.

Response to Downfall of Society: Gay Marriage 2004-12-17 00:17:38

and most us states have low ages of consent.