00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Donotomato just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Reviewers Club

112,229 Views | 2,124 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-06-06 20:11:37

At 6/6/06 09:46 AM, Auz wrote: Congrats to
milinko959, 1500 reviews

That was fast o_O

Agak, 1000 reviews

Thanks, took a while, and now I'm doing a little bit of down time until school ends on
June 14th (damn disrict unit tests...)

wizardman, 500 reviews

Finally =P He's SO close to the top 100, hopefully he'll make it soon.

and everybody else who achieved anything lately.

Kwas lost more reviews, yay!

As for myself:
» View Your Flash Portal Reviews (342) -- With Responses Only (105)

Nice, you could be on the top responces list very soon, like 12 more responces!

Reviewed some work of authors who respond quite often, but I haven´t received a single respond yet. Too bad. But I am quoted again on the hot flash content page =)

I was quoted once, that was the funniest thing because I said "That made me feel gay", I didn't think I would've actually got quoted, what were the chances of that =P

At 6/6/06 07:59 PM, TakuShizuan wrote: I want to join, I enyoj reviewing movies, and I decided a minute ago that i would put more effort into them.

I don't know, I've read through most of your reviews and they're mostly one-liners and overall scores of 0. It seems like you reviewed the whole dinosaur series just to complain and get your review number up, and that's spamming which you can even get banned for. I say, before you start reviewing again, look at the reviews of the people in this club to get an idea of a good review, than make some good ones, and THAN ask to join.

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-06-06 23:59:08

At 6/6/06 09:46 AM, Auz wrote: Reviewed some work of authors who respond quite often, but I haven´t received a single respond yet. Too bad. But I am quoted again on the hot flash content page =)

Where is the hot flash content page? I used to know where it is, but i can't find it...
thanks for the congrats, hopefully i can get to the top 100 "soon". Then again, I'm the same guy that said he'd breeze through review 500 over christmas break...

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-06-07 15:15:00

At 6/6/06 11:59 PM, wizardman wrote: Where is the hot flash content page? I used to know where it is, but i can't find it...

Yeah it used to be at the top, but when they changed the lay-out, they removed it to the bottom of every page. There is a link in the middle "Genres & Series" which leads to the hot flash content page.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-06-07 22:04:42

At 6/7/06 03:15 PM, Auz wrote:
At 6/6/06 11:59 PM, wizardman wrote: Where is the hot flash content page? I used to know where it is, but i can't find it...
Yeah it used to be at the top, but when they changed the lay-out, they removed it to the bottom of every page. There is a link in the middle "Genres & Series" which leads to the hot flash content page.

WEll, I'm a little angry now. I have reviews for every flash from april 20th to april 30 2000, so I know that i would've had a bunch on there during that time period. Oh well, time to try and review different stuff (i'm sure they only allow positive reviews on that though, hence why a lot of the earlier ones tend not to get on for me anyway)

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-06-07 22:07:45

Hey peoples, ya miss me??? hehe, so how is the reviewing these days...???

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-06-07 22:18:20

At 6/7/06 10:07 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Hey peoples, ya miss me??? hehe, so how is the reviewing these days...???

~X~

I finally got 1,000 reviews ^_^

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-06-09 13:22:36

At 6/7/06 10:07 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Hey peoples, ya miss me??? hehe, so how is the reviewing these days...???

~X~

Did you go on vacation or something? No one seemed to know when I asked in Auz's list. Welcome back anyway!

And thanks Auz for the congrats. :)

S&Box, the game Facepunch Studio have been working on.

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-06-11 02:39:28

At 6/9/06 01:22 PM, milinko959 wrote:

~X~
Did you go on vacation or something? No one seemed to know when I asked in Auz's list. Welcome back anyway!

And thanks Auz for the congrats. :)

or when I asked in the Slackers crew.

Great to see yah. Now you must tell us whats been mor important than NG in these resent weeks.

I'm pretty sure that last sentance had a few spelling errors... hmmm.

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-06-15 08:14:47

Well I've been *sort of* taking a break from reviewing over the past few days as X did. However, now it seems I've become interested in playing Runescape again >.< It is not looking good guys.

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-06-15 20:45:16

At 6/11/06 02:39 AM, MasterStalker wrote: Great to see yah. Now you must tell us whats been mor important than NG in these resent weeks.

well for one work has been really busy, and two i was tired of newgrounds, maybe more of the bbs, i plan to still post but not as much, or untill i get more reviewing done and such...

I didnt look lol...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-06-17 05:30:57

At 6/15/06 08:45 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote:
At 6/11/06 02:39 AM, MasterStalker wrote: Great to see yah. Now you must tell us whats been mor important than NG in these resent weeks.
well for one work has been really busy, and two i was tired of newgrounds, maybe more of the bbs, i plan to still post but not as much, or untill i get more reviewing done and such...

well power to yah then. oh, did you recieve the member list befor I dissapeared? I mailed it to you, but if you're anything like me, you wouldnt have looked yet. I tried sending it, but my mailer wasnt working properly at the time.

I didnt look lol...

good, than you didnt notice, lol

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-06-17 22:18:23

Does anyone have any tips on how to get in the reviewing mood? Part of me wanted to get on the top 100 list, but I really have nothign to say on most of the movies I watch anymore.

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-06-19 04:23:11

At 6/17/06 10:18 PM, wizardman wrote: Does anyone have any tips on how to get in the reviewing mood? Part of me wanted to get on the top 100 list, but I really have nothign to say on most of the movies I watch anymore.

Thats the hard part of rasing that stat. If you're not in the mood, you just dont want to do it, and forcing yourself will only give you a king sized writers block. I just say what I would if I were face to face with the author. Try getting into the mood by watching one of your favorite movies and try to get pumped. If ideas arent coming, they prbably wont and you should quit for the day. If you have a time table just pick up the slack tomarrow.

Hope this helps.

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-06-19 05:31:54

At 6/6/06 08:11 PM, Agak wrote: That was fast o_O

And he's now at around 1700. Makes me wonder if he'll ever get 5x10k.

At 6/7/06 10:18 PM, Agak wrote: I finally got 1,000 reviews ^_^

Well, just to warn you that I could go back to reviewing quite soon, so better write up more reviews. :P

And I better make more flashes, lol.
At 6/17/06 10:18 PM, wizardman wrote: Does anyone have any tips on how to get in the reviewing mood?

I usually get my reviewing mood at random. If there's a goal that I want to acheive, I will try and get myself to review a lot (like when I heard there were only 18 1k for all stat users and I wanted to be the 20th).

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-06-19 07:41:39

At 6/19/06 05:31 AM, Bahamut- wrote:
At 6/6/06 08:11 PM, Agak wrote: That was fast o_O
And he's now at around 1700. Makes me wonder if he'll ever get 5x10k.

I'm hoping I have no interest in NG by that time :D

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-06-19 21:15:30

At 6/19/06 05:31 AM, Bahamut- wrote: I usually get my reviewing mood at random. If there's a goal that I want to acheive, I will try and get myself to review a lot (like when I heard there were only 18 1k for all stat users and I wanted to be the 20th).

I"ll never get 1k in all stats. I never post, lol. I'll have 1k in 4 stats for some time hopefully. I'm plannign to just start reviewing like mad if I finally get int he mood.

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-06-19 21:23:06

At 6/19/06 09:15 PM, wizardman wrote: I"ll never get 1k in all stats. I never post, lol. I'll have 1k in 4 stats for some time hopefully. I'm plannign to just start reviewing like mad if I finally get int he mood.

Well, it's not like it's really important to have 1k in all stats. I will probably regret all the time I spent on NG. But then I'll probably just be doing some other pointless activity.

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-06-20 02:49:22

At 6/17/06 10:18 PM, wizardman wrote: Does anyone have any tips on how to get in the reviewing mood? Part of me wanted to get on the top 100 list, but I really have nothign to say on most of the movies I watch anymore.

I always start out with a few each day then build on that, it seems to have worked for me fine all these days...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-06-21 02:57:38

At 6/19/06 09:15 PM, wizardman wrote:
I"ll never get 1k in all stats. I never post, lol. I'll have 1k in 4 stats for some time hopefully. I'm plannign to just start reviewing like mad if I finally get int he mood.

You can do it if you wanna.

You just GOTTA BELIEVE!

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-06-21 07:43:28

For some reason, for me atleast, I just vote on something then hit "Random Portal Entry" and review that. That seems to be much easier than scimming through the portal to find something, but don't ask me why.

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-06-22 03:28:41

At 6/19/06 09:23 PM, milinko959 wrote:
At 6/19/06 09:15 PM, wizardman wrote: I"ll never get 1k in all stats. I never post, lol. I'll have 1k in 4 stats for some time hopefully. I'm plannign to just start reviewing like mad if I finally get int he mood.
Well, it's not like it's really important to have 1k in all stats. I will probably regret all the time I spent on NG. But then I'll probably just be doing some other pointless activity.

Thats all life really is though, one pointless activity after another. as long as you're enjoying yourself though, it makes up for it.

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-06-22 08:04:32

At 6/22/06 03:28 AM, MasterStalker wrote: Thats all life really is though, one pointless activity after another. as long as you're enjoying yourself though, it makes up for it.

Well, I can't argue with that statement, and I am enjoying myself so I don't care.

Anyway, just hit 1700 reviews. But I have gotten very few responses since 1500 since I've been reviewing random entries that I don't expect responses from.

View Your Flash Portal Reviews (1,700) -- With Responses Only (551)

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-06-22 20:59:31

Ahh! Did someone well known have their reviews removed?? I lost 11 reviews today and 6 responses!

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-06-22 21:46:51

At 6/22/06 08:59 PM, milinko959 wrote: Ahh! Did someone well known have their reviews removed?? I lost 11 reviews today and 6 responses!

11 Reviews, Damn! I lost 1 Review and 1 Response. So sad. :(

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-06-23 06:22:53

At 6/22/06 08:59 PM, milinko959 wrote: Ahh! Did someone well known have their reviews removed?? I lost 11 reviews today and 6 responses!

I lost 4 reviews (all with responses) yesterday. It's quite frustrating, but at least I can get myself back to exactly 1000/500 again. I just need to review 3 flashes that won't get me responses at all.

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-06-23 06:55:10

I lost two reviews and two responses due to this new movie deletion thing, which is not that terrible, but in my current pace it will take me a long time to recover.

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-06-23 07:36:18

Yesterday was the first time in months that I've written negative reviews!

Oh and Bahamut-, if you are looking for a review with a response, check out my new quiz!

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-06-23 17:01:49

Arg! I just lost another two today. This is really frustrating!

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-06-24 09:40:05

At 6/23/06 05:01 PM, milinko959 wrote: Arg! I just lost another two today. This is really frustrating!

Yeah, I've lost more reviews.

View Your Flash Portal Reviews (993) -- With Responses Only (497)

3 more reviews lost and those three reviews had responses. That still leaves me with needing to review 4 flashes that won't get me responses. If Tom is going to add a new feature today, I hope it's going to be a change with reviewing which is reviews won't be deleted if a flash is deleted from the portal.

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-06-24 16:39:14

Atleast I'm probably the only user to say that I've hit 1700 reviews four different times :s

I also noticed that Happyleetgost has about 2/3 of his submissions marked for deletion, so I expect to lose a few more after those are gone :(

BBS Signature