00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Toffea just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Guess my political stance based on the accounts I follow.

1,730 Views | 51 Replies

I know Stonetoss is an asshole, I just think he is funny.

iu_885292_8084978.webp

Please remove all my posts from the politics forum. They are either misinformation or poorly worded.

BBS Signature

pfft, i can guess your political stance based on the fedora you put in your pfp on here

Need some music for a flash or game? Check it out. If none of this works send me a PM, I'm taking requests.

{{{

Please remove all my posts from the politics forum. They are either misinformation or poorly worded.

BBS Signature

You're an edgy gamer™, and you find offensive things funny even if there is no punchline. Your political stance thus aligns with whichever account first starts crying about oppression. If I had to guess, you're a right-leaning libertarian.

How did I do?

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

At 2/2/23 11:53 AM, Gimmick wrote: You're an edgy gamer™, and you find offensive things funny even if there is no punchline. Your political stance thus aligns with whichever account first starts crying about oppression. If I had to guess, you're a right-leaning libertarian.

How did I do?

I prefer the non-offensive ones, also I only play Pou.

BBS Signature

At 2/2/23 11:15 AM, Gario wrote: pfft, i can guess your political stance based on the fedora you put in your pfp on here

Isn't fedora a communist thing?

BBS Signature

At 2/2/23 11:57 AM, Enere wrote:
At 2/2/23 11:15 AM, Gario wrote: pfft, i can guess your political stance based on the fedora you put in your pfp on here

well it's not a pfp thing anymore so i guess it migrated

Need some music for a flash or game? Check it out. If none of this works send me a PM, I'm taking requests.

At 2/2/23 12:58 PM, Gario wrote:
well it's not a pfp thing anymore so i guess it migrated

Atleast it migrated with direction and magnitude.

BBS Signature

Excessive Twitter user.

BBS Signature

I'll have you know I prefer the Stetson.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

At 2/2/23 09:11 PM, Caniac76 wrote:

Wokeness is a far-left belief, leftists usually hate it too.

BBS Signature

Geometry Dash Player

--political demographic of low information voters. They are often underage, but the adults are less likely to vote than the average person regardless. Geometry Dash Players generally reject collectivist ideas, and their involvement in team-based activities tends to be purely coincidental. A fundamental lack of understanding in basic intellectual property and copyright law is a pervasive issue with GDP's due to their self-centered behavior, but they will be undeterred in espousing their opinion on more complex subjects nonetheless.

BBS Signature

At 2/3/23 07:47 PM, FinaLee wrote: Geometry Dash Player
--political demographic of low information voters. They are often underage, but the adults are less likely to vote than the average person regardless. Geometry Dash Players generally reject collectivist ideas, and their involvement in team-based activities tends to be purely coincidental. A fundamental lack of understanding in basic intellectual property and copyright law is a pervasive issue with GDP's due to their self-centered behavior, but they will be undeterred in espousing their opinion on more complex subjects nonetheless.

I hav e information.

BBS Signature

At 2/2/23 10:13 AM, Enere wrote: I know Stonetoss is an asshole, I just think he is funny.

Pineapple on pizza kinda guy, I can see it

Hi :)

BBS Signature

At 2/3/23 02:35 AM, Enere wrote:

It's more like something the far right believes is a far left thing, when it's really just centrist liberals using superficial pseudo-idpol to sound like they're taking a stance against neoliberal systems that they ultimately support.

Leftists (and far leftists) hate that because it distracts or contradicts a coherent systemic critique, and they know the average right-leaning apolitical yahoo can't tell the difference between leftists and liberals, so they're just fucking everything up, as they do.

As for you, I guess Radical Centrist with right-leaning outcomes: That guy that sneers with self-satisfaction as he responds to literally every issue with "nnnnactually, nnnnyou're ALL wrong! Nyeheheh~" because being a contrarian is easier than having and sticking to principles. That's the only reason most people engage in political Twitter, so I'm just playing the odds.

At 2/3/23 07:15 PM, Caniac76 wrote:
i don’t like wokeness neither but I also hate people against it

You hate people who disagree with your political stance?

BBS Signature

At 2/4/23 09:58 PM, Skoops wrote:
It's more like something the far right believes is a far left thing, when it's really just centrist liberals using superficial pseudo-idpol to sound like they're taking a stance against neoliberal systems that they ultimately support.

Leftists (and far leftists) hate that because it distracts or contradicts a coherent systemic critique, and they know the average right-leaning apolitical yahoo can't tell the difference between leftists and liberals, so they're just fucking everything up, as they do.

As for you, I guess Radical Centrist with right-leaning outcomes: That guy that sneers with self-satisfaction as he responds to literally every issue with "nnnnactually, nnnnyou're ALL wrong! Nyeheheh~" because being a contrarian is easier than having and sticking to principles. That's the only reason most people engage in political Twitter, so I'm just playing the odds.

What did I do?

BBS Signature

At 2/5/23 04:22 AM, Enere wrote: What did I do?

Told me to guess. Happy to be wrong of course.

Right wing libertarian

You follow several “anti wokeness” accounts, which tells me that you are right wing, and probably under 18.

You also follow an account about guns. That could just mean you are an average gun loving conservative, but libertarians love guns even more than conservatives do.

You follow Stonetoss, but are trying to distance yourself from him because he’s “an asshole” by which you mean “a neo nazi/ white suprematist”. This tells me that you don’t consider yourself fully alined with his views, and yet you support him anyway. 🤔

Seems like something a libertarian would do.

You also follow a pro trans account. This is the most surprising account you follow, and it cements my idea that you are a libertarian. Some right libertarians will claim they support lgbt people and other marginalized groups because of their “live and let live” mantra, despite actively voting for politicians who want to persecute and limit the rights of people in these groups. However, this is at least better than conservatives, the majority of which just hate trans people.

Good times good times good times good times

I can guess your age as well as your politics.

No pods, no casters

you're a filthy liberal

signature

BBS Signature

Didn't you know? Peeps who openly oppose it are Conservative bigot CHUDs. Leftists are allowed to criticise it, but not as vocally or they're Conservative bigot CHUDs too!

Ok boomer.

BBS Signature

At 2/5/23 09:35 AM, CyberRobotnix wrote:
Didn't you know? Peeps who openly oppose it are Conservative bigot CHUDs. Leftists are allowed to criticise it, but not as vocally or they're Conservative bigot CHUDs too!

That’s the fault of conservatives constantly using idiots on Twitter to straw-man the left.

When all the people criticizing “wokeness” are annoying loudmouth conservatives who are actively attacking the leftist movement, leftists stop wanting to be associated with the “anti-woke” else they be mistaken for said “annoying loudmouth conservatives”

Heyy minecraft. Quality gaming taste.

hello

Not really, some just get annoyed by it, they don't tirade against it.

BBS Signature

At 2/2/23 10:13 AM, Enere wrote: I know Stonetoss is an asshole, I just think he is funny.

It looks like your political stance is listening to whoever makes the snarkiest criticisms on the internet, rather than any actual solid moralistic or philosophical beliefs

My guess is libertarian too

BBS Signature

At 2/5/23 06:39 AM, SecretBoxFox wrote: Right wing libertarian

You follow several “anti wokeness” accounts, which tells me that you are right wing, and probably under 18.

You also follow an account about guns. That could just mean you are an average gun loving conservative, but libertarians love guns even more than conservatives do.

You follow Stonetoss, but are trying to distance yourself from him because he’s “an asshole” by which you mean “a neo nazi/ white suprematist”. This tells me that you don’t consider yourself fully alined with his views, and yet you support him anyway. 🤔

You also follow a pro trans account. This is the most surprising account you follow, and it cements my idea that you are a libertarian. Some right libertarians will claim they support lgbt people and other marginalized groups because of their “live and let live” mantra, despite actively voting for politicians who want to persecute and limit the rights of people in these groups. However, this is at least better than conservatives, the majority of which just hate trans people.

Stoney sometimes posts non-offensive bangers🔥

iu_889077_8084978.webp

BBS Signature

At 2/6/23 06:32 AM, Enere wrote:

I won’t deny that he’s funny sometimes, but there’s better comics that are never racist and aren’t made by a neo nazi

At 2/6/23 06:41 AM, SecretBoxFox wrote:
At 2/6/23 06:32 AM, Enere wrote:

I won’t deny that he’s funny sometimes, but there’s better comics that are never racist and aren’t made by a neo nazi

Stonetoss is transphobic, sexist, slavery denier, but he is not a neo-nazi.

BBS Signature

Cringe alt-right edgelord.