00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ezjpzy just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Guess my political stance based on the accounts I follow.

1,729 Views | 51 Replies

At 2/6/23 06:51 AM, Enere wrote:
At 2/6/23 06:41 AM, SecretBoxFox wrote:
At 2/6/23 06:32 AM, Enere wrote:
At 2/5/23 06:39 AM, SecretBoxFox wrote: Right wing libertarian

You follow several “anti wokeness” accounts, which tells me that you are right wing, and probably under 18.

You also follow an account about guns. That could just mean you are an average gun loving conservative, but libertarians love guns even more than conservatives do.

You follow Stonetoss, but are trying to distance yourself from him because he’s “an asshole” by which you mean “a neo nazi/ white suprematist”. This tells me that you don’t consider yourself fully alined with his views, and yet you support him anyway. 🤔
Seems like something a libertarian would do.

You also follow a pro trans account. This is the most surprising account you follow, and it cements my idea that you are a libertarian. Some right libertarians will claim they support lgbt people and other marginalized groups because of their “live and let live” mantra, despite actively voting for politicians who want to persecute and limit the rights of people in these groups. However, this is at least better than conservatives, the majority of which just hate trans people.
Stoney sometimes posts non-offensive bangers🔥
I won’t deny that he’s funny sometimes, but there’s better comics that are never racist and aren’t made by a neo nazi
Stonetoss is transphobic, sexist, slavery denier, but he is not a neo-nazi.

Ah yes, he’s not a neo nazi, he just believes in all the things neo-nazis do. My bad

Good times good times good times good times

At 2/6/23 10:05 AM, SecretBoxFox wrote:

You follow several “anti wokeness” accounts, which tells me that you are right wing, and probably under 18.

You also follow an account about guns. That could just mean you are an average gun loving conservative, but libertarians love guns even more than conservatives do.

You follow Stonetoss, but are trying to distance yourself from him because he’s “an asshole” by which you mean “a neo nazi/ white suprematist”. This tells me that you don’t consider yourself fully alined with his views, and yet you support him anyway. 🤔

You also follow a pro trans account. This is the most surprising account you follow, and it cements my idea that you are a libertarian. Some right libertarians will claim they support lgbt people and other marginalized groups because of their “live and let live” mantra, despite actively voting for politicians who want to persecute and limit the rights of people in these groups. However, this is at least better than conservatives, the majority of which just hate trans people.
I won’t deny that he’s funny sometimes, but there’s better comics that are never racist and aren’t made by a neo nazi
Ah yes, he’s not a neo nazi, he just believes in all the things neo-nazis do. My bad

By constantly making fun of them?

Please remove all my posts from the politics forum. They are either misinformation or poorly worded.

BBS Signature

At 2/6/23 10:03 AM, Little-Rena wrote: Cringe alt-right edgelord.

How do I block every user at once.

Please remove all my posts from the politics forum. They are either misinformation or poorly worded.

BBS Signature

At 2/6/23 10:07 AM, Enere wrote:

You asked, I gave you my guess of your political stance, don't like the answer, don't ask the question.

That advice is free btw.

At 2/6/23 10:06 AM, Enere wrote:

Here's a good writeup of why he is a nazi - https://www.reddit.com/r/antifastonetoss/comments/fcck5a/the_definitive_guide_to_why_stonetoss_is_a_nazi/

Geez don’t ragequit dude. You can ask for a thread be locked, but I don’t suggest ignoring virtually everybody

hello

At 2/6/23 10:06 AM, Enere wrote:

Self deprecation is a staple of comedy

Good times good times good times good times

At 2/6/23 10:11 AM, SecretBoxFox wrote: Self deprecation is a staple of comedy

I know, those are my only jokes that people laugh at.

This topic has literally been coming up for years.

Should I create a meta-thread regarding Stonetoss? Just have the kids tell everyone who brings it up “take it to bum’s thread.”

hello

At 2/2/23 11:57 AM, Enere wrote:
At 2/2/23 11:15 AM, Gario wrote: pfft, i can guess your political stance based on the fedora you put in your pfp on here
Isn't fedora a communist thing?

It just means that they are generally a political loser

TBFH I don't respect leftists cuz they often say defamatory bullshit, but I honestly think he might be a real Nazi trying to hide his motives.

It's pretty obvious from the comics alone.

iu_889351_11179587.webp

iu_889352_11179587.png

Even if he somehow isn't an actual Nazi, he is an overt antisemite. Yeah I know about his political compass meme comic where he literally makes fun of Nazis (or it could be self-deprecating humour) that's why I said he might not be, but still, his opinions align with them.

Some more examples since NG won't let me post more than 2 pics:

https://stonetoss.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/billionaires-comic-1.png

https://i2.wp.com/stonetoss.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/pee-christ-art-comic.png?fit=1500%2C500

https://i0.wp.com/stonetoss.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/jews-violate-the-nap-comic.png?fit=1500%2C500

Hell he's the only "political cartoonist" that bothers me, I'm cool with every other unpopular cartoonists on Twatter and even requested a drawing from one of them when I had a twitter account. That's how far Stonetoss himself is disconnected from the rest TBFH.

He has a few funny cartoons, but other than that I really don't respect him at all.

Ok boomer.

BBS Signature

easy.

iu_889360_2555669.png

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

At 2/6/23 03:05 PM, CyberRobotnix wrote: TBFH I don't respect leftists cuz they often say defamatory bullshit, but I honestly think he might be a real Nazi trying to hide his motives.

He got much less edgy when he started shilling for NFTs. He is basically a businessman more than an artist now. In fact, his notoriety is what made him a millionaire by simply being well-known.

So, in a way, people blathering “Stonetoss is a nazi” for half a decade actually got him a boatload of money.

(we are pretty far off the beaten path, even if this is more of a casual-toned thread. I will make a Stonetoss containment thread if someone asks, he has a thread on KF so it should be easy)

hello

At 2/6/23 03:05 PM, CyberRobotnix wrote:

TBFH I don't respect leftists cuz they often say defamatory bullshit, but I honestly think he might be a real Nazi trying to hide his motives.

It's pretty obvious from the comics alone.

Even if he somehow isn't an actual Nazi, he is an overt antisemite. Yeah I know about his political compass meme comic where he literally makes fun of Nazis (or it could be self-deprecating humour) that's why I said he might not be, but still, his opinions align with them.

Some more examples since NG won't let me post more than 2 pics:
https://stonetoss.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/billionaires-comic-1.png
https://i2.wp.com/stonetoss.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/pee-christ-art-comic.png?fit=1500%2C500
https://i0.wp.com/stonetoss.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/jews-violate-the-nap-comic.png?fit=1500%2C500

Hell he's the only "political cartoonist" that bothers me, I'm cool with every other unpopular cartoonists on Twatter and even requested a drawing from one of them when I had a twitter account. That's how far Stonetoss himself is disconnected from the rest TBFH.

He has a few funny cartoons, but other than that I really don't respect him at all.

anti semitic doesn't already mean neo-nazi, he hates on pretty much every race.

BBS Signature

At 2/7/23 07:34 AM, Enere wrote: anti semitic doesn't already mean neo-nazi, he hates on pretty much every race.

Any examples of him hating on every race, including his own (and to the same extent)? Because, well, claiming someone's not racist because they hate every race doesn't work if they put on the kid gloves for some but not for others.

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

At 2/7/23 12:07 PM, Gimmick wrote:
At 2/7/23 07:34 AM, Enere wrote: anti semitic doesn't already mean neo-nazi, he hates on pretty much every race.
Any examples of him hating on every race, including his own (and to the same extent)? Because, well, claiming someone's not racist because they hate every race doesn't work if they put on the kid gloves for some but not for others.

He is definitely more critical of cultures that are predominantly white in composition than any other.

You can always check it out yourself.

hello

At 2/2/23 01:08 PM, Enere wrote:
At 2/2/23 12:58 PM, Gario wrote:
At 2/2/23 11:57 AM, Enere wrote:
At 2/2/23 11:15 AM, Gario wrote: pfft, i can guess your political stance based on the fedora you put in your pfp on here
Isn't fedora a communist thing?
well it's not a pfp thing anymore so i guess it migrated
Atleast it migrated with direction and magnitude.

Vector: OH YEAH

At 2/3/23 02:35 AM, Enere wrote:
At 2/2/23 09:11 PM, Caniac76 wrote:
Wokeness is a far-left belief, leftists usually hate it too.

Naw, it's pretty mid

I left cpusa for being "too right" (promoting libs) and I hate it too! Or at least the overprivileged West Coast academic elitist one you think of when you hear it/see it used on Twatter.

It used to mean simply "being aware" of the mendacious nature of the US government and its corrupt G-man fedboys, so quite a bit of the non-globalist/non-Q/non-religious nutter right would have qualified as well. If they hate cops, they can always count on me as a pal! 😆

Western media has descended to the level of Soviet media, pre-Glasnost, except the American people largely still drink from that poisoned well, thinking it provides "news."

Redditor

At 2/3/23 02:35 AM, Enere wrote:
At 2/2/23 09:11 PM, Caniac76 wrote:
Wokeness is a far-left belief, leftists usually hate it too.

Wokeness is whatever conspergatives don't like.

iu_905894_7930942.webp

iu_905895_7930942.webp

Like these people are the embodiment of the phrase "first world problems"

At 2/24/23 07:12 PM, Tsarfield wrote: Redditor

Redditors want to kill the right.

BBS Signature

At 2/25/23 05:56 AM, Enere wrote:
At 2/24/23 07:12 PM, Tsarfield wrote: Redditor
Redditors want to kill the right.

Whatever you say, man

even the right wingers that got banned and went on to make their own sites (r/The_Donald/patriots.win) are still redditors at heart

At 2/2/23 10:13 AM, Enere wrote:

Center right, like everyone else, with a few mix-and-match cosmetics.