00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Databite just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I just don't like China

1,409 Views | 32 Replies

I just don't like China 2023-02-23 12:10:55

First of all it isn't related to racism at all because I'm from South Korea which is also an Asian country close to China. Judging from what I have seen from them for a while they won't stop being the cancer cell on the earth. They endanger the peace balance in Asia by threating to invade Taiwan, The government is always oppressive to neighboring countries abusing their power, an example is that hen my government decided to deploy THAAD they gave us huge economic sanction. WE WERE JUST TRYING TO PROTECT US FROM THREATS SUCH AS NORTH KOREA. Oh also in video games they are incredibly toxic to any group of people they personally don't like. NA players don't get to experience this a lot but in my country players are tired of dealing with them. Bruh are so much harm to both politics and civilians of the world.

What do you guys think about China?

Response to I just don't like China 2023-02-23 12:23:07

I don't like the Chines governmnt.

Response to I just don't like China 2023-02-23 12:26:11

I like General Tso's chicken with vegetable fried rice and it took 30 years of life and picky eating for it to happen.

Response to I just don't like China 2023-02-23 14:28:21

I like their culture and people, not so much their government.

Just another NG user.

Thanks, @COOLZONE17500 for the cool signature.

BBS Signature

Response to I just don't like China 2023-02-23 18:56:25

I don't hate China or the Chinese people. They are 100% innocent. What I don't like is the CCP the very people who had no problem sending the tanks to silence peaceful protestors back in 1989.

Response to I just don't like China 2023-02-23 19:26:28

Fuck the CCP and their imperialist aspirations.

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Response to I just don't like China 2023-02-23 19:51:09

Which country is less popular in South Korea: Japan or China?

Response to I just don't like China 2023-02-23 19:53:10

At 2/23/23 07:51 PM, Ranger2 wrote: Which country is less popular in South Korea: Japan or China?

I would think China. Japan was very unpopular in the past, but China has recency bias on their side.

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Response to I just don't like China 2023-02-23 19:57:24

China (and Russia) are easily the biggest bully in the world, hands down. The rest of the free world has tolerated the CCP for so long because they were the ultimate low-cost manufacting country, but now with India and potentially Mexico rivaling them, China is trying to lash out at Taiwan using historical grievances as an excuse/distraction. The CCP are paper tigers and it's only a matter of time before internal discontent swells, particularly with COVID, Hong Kong and India catching up with them quickly.

I do feel sorry for the people who put up with Xi Jingping's thuggery, (even beyond CCP standards) and their bastardization of thousands of years of history and culture, albeit in an indirect way. That said, I don't have a lot of sympathy or patience for those who shill for Xi Jingping.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

Response to I just don't like China 2023-02-24 00:14:13

At 2/23/23 07:51 PM, Ranger2 wrote: Which country is less popular in South Korea: Japan or China?

China.

Response to I just don't like China 2023-02-24 00:14:34

At 2/23/23 07:53 PM, Gimmick wrote:
I would think China. Japan was very unpopular in the past, but China has recency bias on their side.

You got it right

Response to I just don't like China 2023-02-24 09:51:49

At 2/23/23 02:28 PM, ZomAlien wrote: I like their culture and people, not so much their government.

What the hell are you talking about their goverment is at least made from real people not glowing saurians from hell like the USA . OPEN YOUR MIND

"humanity came from the huge vaginal blast which started the universe"

-Lord Ashtar Sheran

(favorite video = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLfFK_C-9HY)

BBS Signature

Response to I just don't like China 2023-02-24 11:29:01

At 2/24/23 09:51 AM, SpermFactoty wrote:
At 2/23/23 02:28 PM, ZomAlien wrote: I like their culture and people, not so much their government.
What the hell are you talking about their goverment is at least made from real people not glowing saurians from hell like the USA . OPEN YOUR MIND

"Open your mind"

You're saying that like I approve of the U.S. government. You're a funny one.

Just another NG user.

Thanks, @COOLZONE17500 for the cool signature.

BBS Signature

Response to I just don't like China 2023-02-25 12:24:16

At 2/24/23 09:51 AM, SpermFactoty wrote:

Yeah yeah of course ur from the Balkans *YUGOSLAVIAN FLASHBACK*

Response to I just don't like China 2023-02-25 14:35:43

China's government I do not, and will not trust.

I don't care how many people say that I should be worried about my own country's government. The CCP has been pulling some bullshit in the past few years from the time people in the U.S. were sent random seeds that originated from them up to the recent balloon incidents.

Also, I wouldn't trust Tik-Tok with my privacy given that it's from a foreign country. Sure, you could make the argument that Google, Facebook, Twitter, Apple and so on also collect data but they are private companies so... that's something to take into considderation in how I feel in the addition to the above reason.

Response to I just don't like China 2023-02-28 07:53:53

At 2/23/23 12:10 PM, JayJacksonArt wrote: First of all it isn't related to racism at all because I'm from South Korea which is also an Asian country close to China. Judging from what I have seen from them for a while they won't stop being the cancer cell on the earth. They endanger the peace balance in Asia by threating to invade Taiwan, The government is always oppressive to neighboring countries abusing their power, an example is that hen my government decided to deploy THAAD they gave us huge economic sanction. WE WERE JUST TRYING TO PROTECT US FROM THREATS SUCH AS NORTH KOREA. Oh also in video games they are incredibly toxic to any group of people they personally don't like. NA players don't get to experience this a lot but in my country players are tired of dealing with them. Bruh are so much harm to both politics and civilians of the world.

Despise the country but more because big gaming likes to pander to them. Chinese aesthetic is the most unappealing, boring, same-shit theme ever. Its on par with anime. Its always dragons, mysticism, and karate, which SHOULD be cool but it never is.

There's also the whole stealing of products, knockoffs, and basically ruining every in-game economy.

Make Newgrounds Great Again! Moderation should be fair, not abused.

Response to I just don't like China 2023-02-28 08:49:42

Uh oh, looks like someone is about to lose some social credits!

Response to I just don't like China 2023-02-28 09:21:23

My Cousin went to china for job

Response to I just don't like China 2023-02-28 09:48:57

not only goverment, they actually behave like shit

s

BBS Signature

Response to I just don't like China 2023-02-28 10:16:01

iu_908826_12187806.png

fart

Response to I just don't like China 2023-02-28 10:38:38

I detest the Chinese government but OP has pretty lousy reasoning. It takes a lot of reductionist thinking to say two people from the same continent can't be racist against each other. There were 574 native American tribes and I'm sure plenty of them were racist against each other despite the fact that no one in 2023 that hasn't done conscious research could even tell you the difference between any of them.

Chinese imperialism is really bad and their surveillance state is arguably worse than any other in the world, but both of these things are ultimately China being more successful at shitty behavior that every country would do if they had the resources. Also while we're talking politics... no mention of the ongoing Uyghur genocide?

All that said the rest of the world is completely complicit to continue purchasing products made from cheap Chinese labor. On an international scale, they're awful because we have allowed and enabled their exploits.

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Response to I just don't like China 2023-02-28 10:47:28

I don’t know much about China but I remember hearing a lot about how there using the TikTok App to track peoples location around the world so ya that was bad and sense people still use TikTok I bent it’s still happening

Response to I just don't like China 2023-02-28 14:04:28

I'll forever love the people there as well as their culture, but fuck the CCP.

Arm-Shock will never die!

BBS Signature

Response to I just don't like China 2023-02-28 15:41:22

The CCP can literally rot in hell

πŸ’–πŸŒˆA Quirky Artist & Creator with a Rainbow of Interests!πŸŒˆπŸ’–

BBS Signature

Response to I just don't like China 2023-02-28 17:13:48

iu_909166_12187806.png die

fart

Response to I just don't like China 2023-02-28 20:27:26

Well China is honestly wild because they consider Taiwan to be a part of their country.

They don't even like people calling it Taiwan. In fact, y'all remember Kiryu Coco? That VTuber?

She got "retired" or "graduated" or whatever for pissing off China, so that's why VTubers aren't really allowed in China anymore.

I don't know what to think because I don't actually know much about Taiwan's history.

I just know the United States seems to really want to poke that bear.

Response to I just don't like China 2023-02-28 20:30:11

At 2/28/23 08:27 PM, DreamHollow wrote: that's why VTubers aren't really allowed in China anymore.

Finally a policy that makes sense

hello

Response to I just don't like China 2023-02-28 22:36:13

At 2/23/23 12:10 PM, JayJacksonArt wrote: First of all it isn't related to racism at all because I'm from South Korea which is also an Asian country close to China. Judging from what I have seen from them for a while they won't stop being the cancer cell on the earth. They endanger the peace balance in Asia by threating to invade Taiwan, The government is always oppressive to neighboring countries abusing their power, an example is that hen my government decided to deploy THAAD they gave us huge economic sanction. WE WERE JUST TRYING TO PROTECT US FROM THREATS SUCH AS NORTH KOREA. Oh also in video games they are incredibly toxic to any group of people they personally don't like. NA players don't get to experience this a lot but in my country players are tired of dealing with them. Bruh are so much harm to both politics and civilians of the world.

I don't appreciate China >:{

Response to I just don't like China 2023-03-01 05:55:24

"What is Taiwan ?" - China probably

I Made Dumb Stuff

Response to I just don't like China 2023-03-01 06:30:09

Well sheesh, I'm gonna dedicate some time to this one sometime to get all my thoughts out. I've built a life in Taiwan, so I've got opinions. The short version is that the Chinese government is the cancer, but civilian little pinks and wumao aren't blameless, and less people are unwilling captives of the dictatorship than you might think. A sizable chunk of Russians genuinely support endlessly murdering Ukrainians at all costs, and there's probably a bigger fraction of Chinese that would cheer-on turning everyone I love into a red mist. I got more to say than that, but ehh.