00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

bananacum99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I just don't like China

1,410 Views | 32 Replies

Response to I just don't like China 2023-03-08 14:13:18

At 3/1/23 06:30 AM, Skoops wrote: Well sheesh, I'm gonna dedicate some time to this one sometime to get all my thoughts out. I've built a life in Taiwan, so I've got opinions. The short version is that the Chinese government is the cancer, but civilian little pinks and wumao aren't blameless, and less people are unwilling captives of the dictatorship than you might think. A sizable chunk of Russians genuinely support endlessly murdering Ukrainians at all costs, and there's probably a bigger fraction of Chinese that would cheer-on turning everyone I love into a red mist. I got more to say than that, but ehh.

H-elln I-f I K-now

Chinezze women turn me on.

Love Attacts Like a an Invivisible God in the Snow. The Devil always looses so presevire until the morning star arises in your own heart.

Response to I just don't like China 2023-03-08 18:52:40

Like many have said here, I hate the CCP, but I can imagine that many Chinese people might think: "Why would we want democracy when we see clowns like tRump and Boris Johnson voted into Office?"

F*ck Putin the murderer, RIP Alexei Navalny

F*ck SCOTUS

Response to I just don't like China 2023-03-09 02:46:08

I used to be edgy and blindly like the CCP when I was like 16 or so but growing up I realized that yeah they suck really bad.

Shit Happens

BBS Signature