00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Dewoco just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Boy I just can't fucking stand where I live.

1,282 Views | 54 Replies

Response to Boy I just can't fucking stand where I live. 2023-03-04 21:50:32

I don't like participating in Politics Forum. But your thread particularly strikes a chord with me.

I greatly disliked the area where I finished growing up. My parents for whatever reason decided they wanted to move closer to family in bumfuck rural nowhere Pennsylvania from California. Nobody... and mean NOBODY in that school of less then 100 students cared about the outside world, funny media, or edgy cartoons/comics. Like how you feel about your small country, I felt the same way about this small part of Pennsylvania.

When I finally got out of there, I traveled to sooo many different places, and I was also homeless 2x. However I gained more perspective about the US and eventually, after wearing many hats, making and loosing many friends, I settled in near the capital of PA. Why? Because 1. lol cheap, 2. there is a little bit to do here and 3. not everyone is a boring conservative type. It also has access to a major highway called the turnpike, where I can drive to Philadelphia for a day trip to play music at a party or show, and drive back. I can also go FURTHER and go to NJ or NYC by train system if I wanted to and experience life in those places. I go west to Pittsburgh and even OHIO (lol) if I wanted to and see life there.

What I'm trying to say is... if you do not like where you are, travel often. Travel Frequently. You will go places multiple times and go see new places often. Keep doing this until you have found a community and a town/city that feels safe, shares your ideals, and has access to transportation out of there if you need to flee or repeat the process.

I'm still looking for my perfect place to call my HOME. You will too. Keep traveling in your schedule no matter what. Ok? :)

Response to Boy I just can't fucking stand where I live. 2023-03-04 23:50:04

At 3/4/23 09:50 PM, YendorNG wrote: I don't like participating in Politics Forum. But your thread particularly strikes a chord with me.

I greatly disliked the area where I finished growing up. My parents for whatever reason decided they wanted to move closer to family in bumfuck rural nowhere Pennsylvania from California. Nobody... and mean NOBODY in that school of less then 100 students cared about the outside world, funny media, or edgy cartoons/comics. Like how you feel about your small country, I felt the same way about this small part of Pennsylvania.

When I finally got out of there, I traveled to sooo many different places, and I was also homeless 2x. However I gained more perspective about the US and eventually, after wearing many hats, making and loosing many friends, I settled in near the capital of PA. Why? Because 1. lol cheap, 2. there is a little bit to do here and 3. not everyone is a boring conservative type. It also has access to a major highway called the turnpike, where I can drive to Philadelphia for a day trip to play music at a party or show, and drive back. I can also go FURTHER and go to NJ or NYC by train system if I wanted to and experience life in those places. I go west to Pittsburgh and even OHIO (lol) if I wanted to and see life there.

What I'm trying to say is... if you do not like where you are, travel often. Travel Frequently. You will go places multiple times and go see new places often. Keep doing this until you have found a community and a town/city that feels safe, shares your ideals, and has access to transportation out of there if you need to flee or repeat the process.

I'm still looking for my perfect place to call my HOME. You will too. Keep traveling in your schedule no matter what. Ok? :)

Thank you very much for the inspirational text! I truly want to get out and find my ideal place. For now my family is kind of preventing me from doing so tbh. But I Really wanna pursue the same dream as you, And live in a place that shares my ideals and is stable enough. I'm currently living a in moderate speed sinking ship, With me somehow stuck to the cables, Also I'm kind of surprised to know I'm not the only one facing this. With living in a obscure country with people not giving a damn about outside media. Really I feel like living in small parts of a state or a small country is a nightmare.

I keep having even dreams of me moving out or being somewhere else. Its like traveled is really a destined thing for me somehow despite not being adventurous, Once I truly out there. I will strive to find a place I'm comfortable in

Response to Boy I just can't fucking stand where I live. 2023-03-05 14:03:59

At 3/3/23 10:40 AM, DerangedKnite wrote: (Look I don't post in the politics forum much at all but, Hoooly fuck I just want to try and get over this shit fest)

Its been ages since I write shit like this but damnit when will I ever talk about my country? Honestly I feel like I'm stuck in hell at times when it comes to living to a really small ass country. With the most pathetic and saddest people imaginable, To incase you don't know, I live somewhere around syria and israel. Yes I live in that place in the middle. I hate saying where I live. and honestly. I don't care I hate my place too don't worry we are in the same page here.

But damn I just hate my country, And its culture around it, Everyone is so goddamn conservative (like the people there are heavily religious and what not, I am religious too but I'm not that devoted) they managed to make me a centrist leaning to the left at this point. In my class, I have like the 3 most pathetic edgelord classmates ever, one of them is really edgy. They are all like nazi assholes who are also homophobic too and what not. And nobody bats an eye. Why? Because I live in a conservative hellhole. The people there are literally really sad. I can tell you tales and tales over how they act. for starters, They think everything that is foreign is superior

And god how uncultured the people are there too. I had like two of my classmates don't even know who the beatles nor indiana jones are. Like wtf can you make up with that? imagine living 17 years of your life not knowing who indiana jones nor who the beatles are, Is that even possible?. Like what the hell can you make out of that? My only friends there in this shit hole are like people who are literally foreign to this country like they have two nationalities, Hell one of them even shares my views who was a close friend of mine who is now gone from my place.

Honestly as much as I want to leave to the US and I especially hate how I missed out on things like actually living a decent high school life and so on. Or shit like adult swim or actually communicating with people. Hell I was planning to do it this year when I'm done with high school. But guess my family had basically just tied me back in to the shithole not allowing me to leave with shit like "Oh but its shittier there", Like for crying out loud have you seen the economic hell hole this country is facing! god! And I don't want to spend more years with these insufferable creatures anymore.

Honestly try to change my views.

let me guess

you live in the philippines

Response to Boy I just can't fucking stand where I live. 2023-03-05 14:19:33

At 3/5/23 02:03 PM, captainsmilez wrote:
At 3/3/23 10:40 AM, DerangedKnite wrote: (Look I don't post in the politics forum much at all but, Hoooly fuck I just want to try and get over this shit fest)

Its been ages since I write shit like this but damnit when will I ever talk about my country? Honestly I feel like I'm stuck in hell at times when it comes to living to a really small ass country. With the most pathetic and saddest people imaginable, To incase you don't know, I live somewhere around syria and israel. Yes I live in that place in the middle. I hate saying where I live. and honestly. I don't care I hate my place too don't worry we are in the same page here.

But damn I just hate my country, And its culture around it, Everyone is so goddamn conservative (like the people there are heavily religious and what not, I am religious too but I'm not that devoted) they managed to make me a centrist leaning to the left at this point. In my class, I have like the 3 most pathetic edgelord classmates ever, one of them is really edgy. They are all like nazi assholes who are also homophobic too and what not. And nobody bats an eye. Why? Because I live in a conservative hellhole. The people there are literally really sad. I can tell you tales and tales over how they act. for starters, They think everything that is foreign is superior

And god how uncultured the people are there too. I had like two of my classmates don't even know who the beatles nor indiana jones are. Like wtf can you make up with that? imagine living 17 years of your life not knowing who indiana jones nor who the beatles are, Is that even possible?. Like what the hell can you make out of that? My only friends there in this shit hole are like people who are literally foreign to this country like they have two nationalities, Hell one of them even shares my views who was a close friend of mine who is now gone from my place.

Honestly as much as I want to leave to the US and I especially hate how I missed out on things like actually living a decent high school life and so on. Or shit like adult swim or actually communicating with people. Hell I was planning to do it this year when I'm done with high school. But guess my family had basically just tied me back in to the shithole not allowing me to leave with shit like "Oh but its shittier there", Like for crying out loud have you seen the economic hell hole this country is facing! god! And I don't want to spend more years with these insufferable creatures anymore.

let me guess

How is the Philippines bordered between syria and israel? Again my country, The place I live in, Is sandwhiched between both syria and israel, The place I live in looks like a chicken drumstick on the map and its really tiny. Still tho. Do you also just so happen to face the same problems here too? If so please do tell and detail more. Kinda need a comrade in these dire times

Response to Boy I just can't fucking stand where I live. 2023-03-05 14:28:10

At 3/5/23 02:19 PM, DerangedKnite wrote:

let me guess

How is the Philippines bordered between syria and israel? Again my country, The place I live in, Is sandwhiched between both syria and israel, The place I live in looks like a chicken drumstick on the map and its really tiny. Still tho. Do you also just so happen to face the same problems here too? If so please do tell and detail more. Kinda need a comrade in these dire times

fuck im sorry for skimming through your text as i didnt caught that u lived in the middle east-

and yeah i live in shithole country like you do- hell, i also have an edgy nazi fanatic friend who often rambles about he wants to turn the philippines into a fascist state or whatever which im sick of hearing. also yeah, had my share of culturally impaired peers too- bruh aint no one knows much about newgrounds, worryingly enough most artists here do not know the existence of it- as for the adults here? fuck those two faced hypocritical religious fucknuts- bruh im surprised im not even an atheist at this point because of the blatant contrast between their fanatic religious obsession and their assholery towards their own children paired with their vices

also we also share the desire of moving out of our shithole of a country.

Response to Boy I just can't fucking stand where I live. 2023-03-05 15:17:45

At 3/5/23 02:28 PM, captainsmilez wrote:

let me guess

fuck im sorry for skimming through your text as i didnt caught that u lived in the middle east-

and yeah i live in shithole country like you do- hell, i also have an edgy nazi fanatic friend who often rambles about he wants to turn the philippines into a fascist state or whatever which im sick of hearing. also yeah, had my share of culturally impaired peers too- bruh aint no one knows much about newgrounds, worryingly enough most artists here do not know the existence of it- as for the adults here? fuck those two faced hypocritical religious fucknuts- bruh im surprised im not even an atheist at this point because of the blatant contrast between their fanatic religious obsession and their assholery towards their own children paired with their vices

also we also share the desire of moving out of our shithole of a country.

Oh you mother fucker, Come here!, Glad to know I'm not the only one! I'm in the same concurrent state as you. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who lives in a extremely delusional religious shithole filled to brim with the worst views ever. And that nazi friend too. Gooood, I just wanna fuck over this guy someday. Like straight up torment him and backstab him. Despite the fact his weirdly nice to me, Still despise the dude. Dude you are a literally the philippinanse me.

Response to Boy I just can't fucking stand where I live. 2023-03-06 13:45:31

At 3/3/23 12:07 PM, DerangedKnite wrote: Canada is filled to the brim of the exact kind I hate. But honesty might be a destination choice.

What "kind" (people?) do you hate that is more common in Canada but not the US?

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Response to Boy I just can't fucking stand where I live. 2023-03-06 14:09:54

At 3/6/23 01:45 PM, Gimmick wrote:
At 3/3/23 12:07 PM, DerangedKnite wrote: Canada is filled to the brim of the exact kind I hate. But honesty might be a destination choice.

The same damn conservative assholes that complain about the country being shit because they made it shittier. Apparently every dumbass there has an instinct to move to canada for some reason. Europe comes in second.

Response to Boy I just can't fucking stand where I live. 2023-03-06 14:10:58

At 3/6/23 12:30 PM, DestroyinASentry wrote:

let me guess

So you live in Lebanon?

I mean it says so in the map.

Response to Boy I just can't fucking stand where I live. 2023-03-06 14:27:25

At 3/6/23 02:09 PM, DerangedKnite wrote:
The same damn conservative assholes that complain about the country being shit because they made it shittier. Apparently every dumbass there has an instinct to move to canada for some reason. Europe comes in second.

iu_914700_7843618.png

hello

Response to Boy I just can't fucking stand where I live. 2023-03-06 17:58:37

Come to America, its pretty lit. Ignore the hate news, not a warzone with shooting everyday. Just stay out of any ghettos and youre fine.

Make Newgrounds Great Again! Moderation should be fair, not abused.

Response to Boy I just can't fucking stand where I live. 2023-03-06 18:24:00

Those types of people are bound to be everywhere though. And writing off entire continents is like a step above writing off a country.

Based on your comments you've pretty much excluded North America, Europe and parts of Asia. The only places remaining are South America and Oceania, and I'm going to guess you have a similar opinion about Australia and NZ too...

BBS Signature

Response to Boy I just can't fucking stand where I live. 2023-03-07 06:48:18

At 3/6/23 06:24 PM, Gimmick wrote:
Those types of people are bound to be everywhere though. And writing off entire continents is like a step above writing off a country.

Based on your comments you've pretty much excluded North America, Europe and parts of Asia. The only places remaining are South America and Oceania, and I'm going to guess you have a similar opinion about Australia and NZ too...

Look, My countries people spread like roaches. They are mostly if we are talking america. Their preferred locations are bazil, US, and canada, For europe, Its germany and france with a hint of UK, Sweden can be included Ig, Australia yep its definitely out there, Also including south africa too. They mostly go there to start their shady businesses.

Response to Boy I just can't fucking stand where I live. 2023-03-07 07:15:43

At 3/6/23 05:58 PM, Cerbskies wrote: Come to America, its pretty lit. Ignore the hate news, not a warzone with shooting everyday. Just stay out of any ghettos and youre fine.

Don't worry, Thats the first thing in mind, Also thanks partner, Wish I can get rid of the shoved propaganda my family and everyone in my place has about the place.

Response to Boy I just can't fucking stand where I live. 2023-03-07 07:17:13

At 3/6/23 02:27 PM, BUM-DRILLER wrote:

OH CANADA!

Response to Boy I just can't fucking stand where I live. 2023-03-07 07:42:15

Or you could just make a start on fixing your own countries problems…

Response to Boy I just can't fucking stand where I live. 2023-03-07 07:48:48

At 3/7/23 07:42 AM, 0315-1015 wrote: Or you could just make a start on fixing your own countries problems…

Oh its that easy isn't it

Response to Boy I just can't fucking stand where I live. 2023-03-07 09:59:04

At 3/7/23 07:48 AM, DerangedKnite wrote:
At 3/7/23 07:42 AM, 0315-1015 wrote: Or you could just make a start on fixing your own countries problems…
Oh its that easy isn't it

Where would America be if the pilgrim fathers, George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, FDR, MLK, etc… only did what’s easy.

Response to Boy I just can't fucking stand where I live. 2023-03-07 15:36:11

Nah I agree with you, but don't come to the USA unless it's the only option. Try an EU country first.

Listen to my latest video game music release! Windup & Pitch! If you wish! :)

BBS Signature

Response to Boy I just can't fucking stand where I live. 2023-03-07 15:44:04

At 3/7/23 03:36 PM, Jojo wrote: Nah I agree with you, but don't come to the USA unless it's the only option. Try an EU country first.

Don't speak any European language thats the problem.

Response to Boy I just can't fucking stand where I live. 2023-03-07 15:50:00

At 3/7/23 03:44 PM, DerangedKnite wrote:
At 3/7/23 03:36 PM, Jojo wrote: Nah I agree with you, but don't come to the USA unless it's the only option. Try an EU country first.
Don't speak any European language thats the problem.

Ahh, I see your point.

Listen to my latest video game music release! Windup & Pitch! If you wish! :)

BBS Signature

Response to Boy I just can't fucking stand where I live. 2023-03-07 16:30:47

At 3/3/23 10:40 AM, DerangedKnite wrote:

Saw that crashout on the news a few weeks ago. Things sound rough over there. America or western europe sounds like good places to go.

Take care of yourself. I hope things get better with your life moving forwards.

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

BBS Signature

Response to Boy I just can't fucking stand where I live. 2023-03-07 16:36:06

At 3/7/23 06:48 AM, DerangedKnite wrote:

Look, My countries people spread like roaches. They are mostly if we are talking america. Their preferred locations are bazil, US, and canada, For europe, Its germany and france with a hint of UK, Sweden can be included Ig, Australia yep its definitely out there, Also including south africa too. They mostly go there to start their shady businesses.

I can understand how you feel, but it shouldn't affect your desire to go to those countries unless you end up getting involved with them. Look at it this way: if only the conservative assholes from your country went to those countries, then over time people would have a negative bias towards everyone from your country even if it's not deserved. And while it does at times feel like you are representing your entire nationality whenever you're abroad, I don't think others tend to pay all that much attention.

BBS Signature

Response to Boy I just can't fucking stand where I live. 2023-03-07 16:56:46

At 3/7/23 04:30 PM, Yomuchan wrote:
At 3/3/23 10:40 AM, DerangedKnite wrote:
Saw that crashout on the news a few weeks ago. Things sound rough over there. America or western europe sounds like good places to go.

Take care of yourself. I hope things get better with your life moving forwards.

Thank you very much, Don't know what you mean by the crashout also, Do you mean the earthquake? Either way what must have happened must be tough. Especially with yesterday. Not going to tell what happened. It didn't even scare me, But more of pisses me off, The gun laws in this country is as fucked.

And my family doesn't want me to move out from my own country. These blind retards. They slop propaganda everyday. I was just forced to sign up for a college in my country instead of moving outside. Now I'm forced to stay in that shithole more. I just feel like someone punching someone from my country someday out of pure spite.

Yeah either one of these should be the case really. Still thanks tho. Really do appreciate the support here. I'm not really proud of my country at all, And I wish I can lie about my nationality. But that won't help me much

Response to Boy I just can't fucking stand where I live. 2023-03-07 17:00:22

At 3/7/23 04:36 PM, Gimmick wrote:
At 3/7/23 06:48 AM, DerangedKnite wrote:

I can understand how you feel, but it shouldn't affect your desire to go to those countries unless you end up getting involved with them. Look at it this way: if only the conservative assholes from your country went to those countries, then over time people would have a negative bias towards everyone from your country even if it's not deserved. And while it does at times feel like you are representing your entire nationality whenever you're abroad, I don't think others tend to pay all that much attention.

I mean I wish thats the case, My country is completely irrelevant. It only gained its relevance back in august. The country got relevant for something that isn't even that good in the first place, It got its relevance from a disaster that had soon affected the country entirely. So I don't think there is much of an image or a stereotype that represents people from my country. Yeah I guess you are right on that. But I do know Australians kind of have an image of my people, As more like mobsters if anything. Since said people in my country again tend to do shady shit most of the time when outside.