00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

AMYHALFDEAD just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I checked your profile, you're hot!

4,855 Views | 80 Replies

Response to I checked your profile, you're hot! 2004-09-20 03:37:11

At 9/20/04 03:18 AM, D0GMA wrote: lol i can write this huge rant which is totally invalid because I don't posses a vagina or large boobs

yeah so pix pls.

UNITE THE CLANS | space cheese | RG podcasts | also cocks

BBS Signature

Response to I checked your profile, you're hot! 2004-09-20 03:41:50

At 9/20/04 03:37 AM, Captain_Bob wrote:
At 9/20/04 03:18 AM, D0GMA wrote: lol i can write this huge rant which is totally invalid because I don't posses a vagina or large boobs
yeah so pix pls.

I remain unspecified for the previously mentioned reasons. If you actually gave a shit you'd have entered into the Toocool/gfox/Syme/Tanner debates over my gender a long time ago.

When you have something worth the time it takes us to read, let us know.

Response to I checked your profile, you're hot! 2004-09-20 03:49:01

At 9/20/04 03:41 AM, D0GMA wrote: I remain unspecified for the previously mentioned reasons. If you actually gave a shit you'd have entered into the Toocool/gfox/Syme/Tanner debates over my gender a long time ago.

When you have something worth the time it takes us to read, let us know.

I wasn't referring to the debate over your gender at all, I was simply making a joke, which you obviously didn't appreicate.

BBS Signature

Response to I checked your profile, you're hot! 2004-09-20 03:59:27

At 9/20/04 03:49 AM, Captain_Bob wrote:
I wasn't referring to the debate over your gender at all, I was simply making a joke, which you obviously didn't appreicate.

Considering the "alterations" you made to reflect your opinions of my comments? Yeah, it wasn't taken as a joke. Trying to tell me it was a joke is either you being a fool for thinking that some lame uncreative insult is funny, or, just as insulting, that I'm a fool and would think it was funny. I've been nailed, shafted, reamed, and tongue-tied; rolling on the floor with everyone who was laughing at me ... that was just lame. Put some effort into it if you want to be funny, I'll at least give you credit for the effort.

Response to I checked your profile, you're hot! 2004-09-20 04:04:28

At 9/20/04 03:59 AM, D0GMA wrote:
At 9/20/04 03:49 AM, Captain_Bob wrote:
Considering the "alterations" you made to reflect your opinions of my comments? Yeah, it wasn't taken as a joke. Trying to tell me it was a joke is either you being a fool for thinking that some lame uncreative insult is funny, or, just as insulting, that I'm a fool and would think it was funny. I've been nailed, shafted, reamed, and tongue-tied; rolling on the floor with everyone who was laughing at me ... that was just lame. Put some effort into it if you want to be funny, I'll at least give you credit for the effort.

Good God. You have me all wrong in that I am trying to somehow make fun of or invalidate your post above. I was simply making a joke that is related to the thread, which is that people are ignored unless they are female on the BBS. You made a long and serious post which I used as a way to make a cheap joke based on the premise of this thread. I'm sorry you didn't see the humor in my post, but don't assume I am trying to make a personal attack on you.

BBS Signature

Response to I checked your profile, you're hot! 2004-09-20 04:08:31

At 9/20/04 01:22 AM, Rabid-Echidna wrote: So I decided to experiment a bit on it. First I found some random forum, and signed up with the account name "HawtAznChicka6969," and proceeded to make a topic called "Hi guyz, Im new."

Omg, that was you! I thought I had finally found love in my heart!

I must lollerskate on this matter.

Response to I checked your profile, you're hot! 2004-09-20 04:11:45

At 9/20/04 04:08 AM, darkmage8 wrote:
At 9/20/04 01:22 AM, Rabid-Echidna wrote: So I decided to experiment a bit on it. First I found some random forum, and signed up with the account name "HawtAznChicka6969," and proceeded to make a topic called "Hi guyz, Im new."
Omg, that was you! I thought I had finally found love in my heart!

No way dude, she's mine... wait.

FUCK!

I don't take revenue from my profile.

TV Tropes Wiki

BBS Signature

Response to I checked your profile, you're hot! 2004-09-20 04:13:12

At 9/20/04 02:15 AM, Nephthys wrote: Hi guyz, im new!!!!!!!

^__________________^

Teeeehehehehehehehehehehehe!!!!

PS. if u want 2 talk 2 me, i alwayz liek 2 chat!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Stay away from our hormones, vile creature of estrogen!!!! *makes cross with fingers*

Response to I checked your profile, you're hot! 2004-09-20 04:17:48

At 9/20/04 04:13 AM, darkmage8 wrote: Stay away from our hormones, vile creature of estrogen!!!! *makes cross with fingers*

I'll sell you cooties insurance!

Response to I checked your profile, you're hot! 2004-09-20 04:19:09

At 9/20/04 04:17 AM, GrinningReaper wrote:
At 9/20/04 04:13 AM, darkmage8 wrote: Stay away from our hormones, vile creature of estrogen!!!! *makes cross with fingers*
I'll sell you cooties insurance!

Dude, put me down for some.

BBS Signature

Response to I checked your profile, you're hot! 2004-09-20 04:38:24

OMG LEIK DUS U GUYS TOTASLY
WANNA SEE MY SEXY BOOBIES?
heheheh...

R.I.P LIVECORPSE

Response to I checked your profile, you're hot! 2004-09-20 04:39:06

At 9/20/04 01:41 AM, FourStar wrote: indeed, thinking with your dick is never a good thing, ESPECIALLY over the internet

Unless of course if you're this guy, in the article, Here*.

*Satire.

Response to I checked your profile, you're hot! 2004-09-20 04:41:29

At 9/20/04 04:38 AM, Enoll wrote: OMG LEIK DUS U GUYS TOTASLY
heheheh...

Only if you talk dirty to me...in a pirate accent.

BBS Signature

Response to I checked your profile, you're hot! 2004-09-20 04:43:48

At 9/20/04 04:38 AM, Enoll wrote: OMG LEIK DUS U GUYS TOTASLY
heheheh...

You guys are missing out, Enolls tits are t3h sehxy.

Response to I checked your profile, you're hot! 2004-09-20 04:54:24

At 9/20/04 04:04 AM, Captain_Bob wrote:
Good God. You have me all wrong

I find that unlikely. (Yet another) someone decided to go and prove something that's known. Their post happened to catch me at a time where I'm both motivated and inclinated to comment upon it. My arguments and supporting comments were reduced to:

lol i can write this huge rant which is totally invalid because I don't posses a vagina or large boobs

Without a vagina, one is not considered to be female. It completely eludes me how you could possibly think I would believe that your statement above isn't, "referring to the debate over your gender at all," when that statement precludes the possibility of one of the choices. What if I possess a vagina, small boobs, and <a whole lot of stuff it took me 15 minutes to write that I ended up deleting>? What if I don't? Why the fuck would it matter? In your "joke" you excised the most important aspect of my comments, the fact that someone should be able to offer aid to someone else who needs it without there being something ulterior motive read into it and without the person giving that aid subjected to all the usual bullshit teenage (and the older teenage wannabes) males dish out to females on a BBS or gaming system.

You're a mod. You're supposed to have a higher standard ... which includes shit like thinking about things before you say them. One of my best friends is an Irish Jew ... that's a whole lot of jokes that get left out. Another of my best friends is a 150k female ... I'll tease her about her stutter, joke about her typing, surprise her because she's always too tense, but I only talk to her about her weight and the progress she's making in losing it. It's simple courtesy and respect. The easiest thing in the world would be for me to needle them about the things that I think might bother them, but I don't ... because I have a higher standard to maintain with them. You're a mod upholding the standards of the NG BBS, right? Just asking. I wanted to be sure ...

You read through multiple paragraphs about why I've chosen to be unspecified here and everywhere else I can manage, the first time in a while I've even bothered to take the time explain it, and YOU chose to distill it down to some, "this huge rant which is totally invalid," bullshit commentary I'm supposed to think is funny, followed up with a request for pictures. Syme's posted a pic "of me"; Tanner "knows" it's not me. I offered to post pics of me back in May, but no one gave enough of a shit to even comment about it. Why the fuck would I even care enough to bother to post them now?

Response to I checked your profile, you're hot! 2004-09-20 05:03:42

At 9/20/04 04:41 AM, Captain_Bob wrote: Only if you talk dirty to me...in a pirate accent.

ARRR! baby!...wanna scrub my poop deck?
check out my mast!!!
>:)

R.I.P LIVECORPSE

Response to I checked your profile, you're hot! 2004-09-20 05:05:31

Holy fuck. You really don't get it. My post really had nothing to do with you. Honestly, I didn't even read it before I made my joke. Do you seriously think I want pics? How else can I explain it, I was not attacking you, it was a joke related to the thread. It had nothing to do with your post other than your post was long and on that basis alone provided fodder to make a joke. If you don't believe me, then go ahead and believe that, but don't overanyalze it for the love of fuck.

BBS Signature

Response to I checked your profile, you're hot! 2004-09-20 05:14:40

At 9/20/04 05:12 AM, Nephthys wrote: chill pill

OMG, Nephy is offering drugs, arrest her/him/dobio!!!!!!!

TV Tropes Wiki

BBS Signature

Response to I checked your profile, you're hot! 2004-09-20 05:18:18

At 9/20/04 05:14 AM, JohnnyWang wrote: OMG, Nephy is offering drugs, arrest her/him/dobio!!!!!!!

Haha.....that last option always gets me...

Got any of that easy going sniff powder neph?

R.I.P LIVECORPSE

Response to I checked your profile, you're hot! 2004-09-20 05:20:45

u are breaking a rule now i think.

the BBS rule says that u are not allowed to write down anything about a user member.

http://www.interstellarmarines.com/

the best AAA Indie game in the making, help the game by spreading the word! ;D

BBS Signature

Response to I checked your profile, you're hot! 2004-09-20 05:23:45

At 9/20/04 05:12 AM, Nephthys wrote:
At 9/20/04 04:19 AM, Captain_Bob wrote: Dude, put me down for some.
OMG! Are you saying I have cooties?

yes

Are you saying I am a disgusting, pathetic excuse for a human being? Are you saying I am repulsive?

yes of course

You obviously are. Your statement wasn't intended to be humorous at ALL, and I find your it highly offensive for you to be saying such things about me.

isn't that cute, she has an opinon

You're a mod, you're supposed to be acting responsibly in the BBS and instead you go about saying things like that to me. Well I never. I am shocked and offended. Blah blah blah blah blah.

get in the kitchen and make me a pie

BBS Signature

Response to I checked your profile, you're hot! 2004-09-20 05:23:58

At 9/20/04 05:20 AM, weirdoo wrote: the BBS rule says that u are not allowed to write down anything about a user member.

you're 14!!
OMG RULE BROKEN!!...hehehe..
Who are you talking to?
...the quote button is there for a reason..

R.I.P LIVECORPSE

Response to I checked your profile, you're hot! 2004-09-20 05:25:06

At 9/20/04 05:23 AM, Nephthys wrote: *Disclaimer: The previous post made by Nephthys did not refer to drugs in any way. Any references to drugs you may perceive are entirely coincidental and do not reflect the opinions or beliefs of the aforesaid author in relation to the use of narcotic substances whatsoever.*

(joke, anyone?)

I presume that most drugs that come in pill form are stimulants anyway. ;)

Pretty much yeah, but sleeping pills, tranqs and the stuff you take in MGS2 are "chill pills".

TV Tropes Wiki

BBS Signature

Response to I checked your profile, you're hot! 2004-09-20 05:25:21

At 9/20/04 04:54 AM, D0GMA wrote: You read through multiple paragraphs about why I've chosen to be unspecified here and everywhere else I can manage, the first time in a while I've even bothered to take the time explain it, and YOU chose to distill it down to some, "this huge rant which is totally invalid," bullshit commentary I'm supposed to think is funny, followed up with a request for pictures. Syme's posted a pic "of me"; Tanner "knows" it's not me. I offered to post pics of me back in May, but no one gave enough of a shit to even comment about it. Why the fuck would I even care enough to bother to post them now?

Sooo....wait wait.... I think I have this straight.

Big tigs+Show me your boobs+ Jewish friend = Captain_Bob being sexist? No it equals inconsideration? Wait...fuck, what the hell are you talking about!?

Response to I checked your profile, you're hot! 2004-09-20 05:28:41

At 9/20/04 05:23 AM, Captain_Bob wrote: get in the kitchen and make me a pie

ahahahaha thats hilarious stick it to the man... or woman...

Response to I checked your profile, you're hot! 2004-09-20 05:31:12

At 9/20/04 05:05 AM, Captain_Bob wrote: Holy fuck. You really don't get it. My post really had nothing to do with you. Honestly, I didn't even read it before I made my joke. Do you seriously think I want pics? How else can I explain it, I was not attacking you, it was a joke related to the thread. It had nothing to do with your post other than your post was long and on that basis alone provided fodder to make a joke. If you don't believe me, then go ahead and believe that, but don't overanyalze it for the love of fuck.

Pray tell, what am I supposedly overanalyzing.

I do not normally write short posts for the simple fact that I do not typically say anything unless I have something worth taking the time to say, or write in this case. That propensity makes my usual posts long, but it also keeps me from being a spamming fuckwit who gets banned every three days. If I thought it was worth writing, it's probably worth reading. All you're wasting by doing so is time ... and at least it's upon reasonable sentence construction (with the occasional ellipses and parentheses asides) and contiguous thoughts instead of one-line gibberish.

If you cannot be bothered to take the time to read a post of mine, don't waste your, or my, time commenting upon it, and certainly do NOT expect I'm not going to nail you to the wall for completely misrepresenting my statements. Dead fucking last on my "acceptable" list is to not only not even bother to read it, but change the entire quote off to some bullshit drivel with an appended comment I'd expect from some fucking moronic, over-hormonal pre-teen. I don't know why I expected more from you.

Response to I checked your profile, you're hot! 2004-09-20 05:36:26

At 9/20/04 05:33 AM, Nephthys wrote:

This pie tastes like antrhax.

Response to I checked your profile, you're hot! 2004-09-20 05:41:34

At 9/20/04 05:31 AM, D0GMA wrote: If you cannot be bothered to take the time to read a post of mine, don't waste your, or my, time commenting upon it, and certainly do NOT expect I'm not going to nail you to the wall for completely misrepresenting my statements. Dead fucking last on my "acceptable" list is to not only not even bother to read it, but change the entire quote off to some bullshit drivel with an appended comment I'd expect from some fucking moronic, over-hormonal pre-teen. I don't know why I expected more from you.

In other words, you really take your posting very seriously. I didn't realize my little joke would elicit such a disproportionate reaction, and it wouldn't out of the vast majority of BBS users. Just because you like to post a dissertation on everything doesn't mean everyone else wants to or should and shouldn't be held up to that standard.

I knew my comment about not reading your post would be a basis for another attack on myself but it was the only way I could get you to understand that I was not attacking you, but yet you continue to attack me. I really don't think a simple misquote is worth getting so worked up over. Everyone else who has posted in this thread since my post seems to get the humor I was going for. As Nep said, chill out.

BBS Signature

Response to I checked your profile, you're hot! 2004-09-20 05:42:31

Is it just me or has this topic become unnecasarily
serious & annoying?

R.I.P LIVECORPSE

Response to I checked your profile, you're hot! 2004-09-20 05:42:34

At 9/20/04 05:36 AM, darkmage8 wrote:
At 9/20/04 05:33 AM, Nephthys wrote:
This pie tastes like antrhax.

I suspect foul play. Or maybe it was baked with love.

BBS Signature