00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

studda614 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Little Fighter Crew

35,588 Views | 207 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-01-23 14:15:02

well i downloaded little fighter a while ago, and kinda enyoied it. u need to put a storyline, more moves, and some more characters in it.

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-01-23 14:59:32

Anyone wanna face me online my ip is 62.225.155.153?

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-01-23 16:21:39

At 1/23/05 01:58 PM, shy_inuyasha wrote: wow..its been real long since i talked to anz i usally give him some ideasd on how 2 make the story more jucier,...im currently trying to think in what chapter we can make mark and justin good guys

well it problaby wont' happen in the alpha series, we have our whole story line planned out all the way till the last alpha chapter , chapter 12. There will be a great twist coming. Our chapter 7 is coming out soon.

BBS Signature

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-01-23 16:23:21

At 1/23/05 02:15 PM, _Nevyn_ wrote: well i downloaded little fighter a while ago, and kinda enyoied it. u need to put a storyline, more moves, and some more characters in it.

ummm there is a storyline.... watch chapter 1-6 lol dude, and soon enough we will have alot of better moves. You know like a movie the little fighters have to learn the moves later on chapter 7-12 you'll see the craziest moves ever.

BBS Signature

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-01-23 16:54:01

what do you have plans for the future series..um..whats it called..oh..little fighter beta?

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-01-23 17:23:07

At 1/23/05 04:54 PM, shy_inuyasha wrote: what do you have plans for the future series..um..whats it called..oh..little fighter beta?

haven't yet decided.

BBS Signature

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-01-25 13:19:39

i could help...maybe we could call it little fighter beta: the tournament edition give me your e-mail address..il discuss it to you there

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-01-26 20:14:36

January 22, 2004: Scene 2 Completed, Estamate of 50% complete.

So during the finals week, we've been working on Chapter 7, and thinking of ideas for Chapter 8, it's taken a while because of the finals, and finding perfect music for the scenes. We're halfway there, we plan to submit it somewhere next week! Ummm I fixed the guest book now there is our logo in the results page of the guest book, and now i added a new row for me to respond to your comments. I will respond to everyone of them starting from today. Also know that I have the power to delete them too :). Wow for some reason today we almost hit 5,000 views. Just yesterday it was 4,600, how the hell did we get soo many views? Well who ever is helping us sponsor I thank you. It must of been that html for the link to our site.

BBS Signature

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-01-27 15:25:56

I used to always play with the samurai dude...god, I miss LF 2...great game, great game

When the hell did I become level 10? I level whilst being completly inactive, that's how much I rock ! ^^

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-01-27 18:34:14

At 1/27/05 03:25 PM, DivineJoic wrote: I used to always play with the samurai dude...god, I miss LF 2...great game, great game

oh rudolf yeah he's cool, got the power to clone himself. Why don't you play you can download it at www.lf2.net , or my site www.lfmovies.8k.com

BBS Signature

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-01-27 18:36:44

At 1/23/05 02:15 PM, _Nevyn_ wrote: well i downloaded little fighter a while ago, and kinda enyoied it. u need to put a storyline, more moves, and some more characters in it.

are you talking about our little fighter alpha series on newgrounds or the game? cuz our movies does have a storyline, but right now it's lacking moves, but come this week chapter 7 you'll see alot more moves, why do we lack moves? because the sprite we use lack moves, the main character bat doesn't have many moves. Also the other characters do have moves but they are getting trained to learn it , now that is more realistic so be patient, there are 12 chapters we're half way through.

BBS Signature

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-01-27 20:09:22

At 1/23/05 02:59 PM, LordSkeletor wrote: Anyone wanna face me online my ip is 62.225.155.153?

ummm send me an IM on aim sn: anzcorp , we'll talk.

BBS Signature

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-01-28 02:32:06

January 27, 2004: Scene 3 Start, 60% complete.

Alright! Finals is over, so we have a lot of extra time to work on Chapter 7. It will be submitted Monday or Tuesday. So if you don't want a deadly competition I suggest you submit your movies another day stay away from those 2 days. If you know what's good for you. I'm just kidding, dude just chill, just chill, yeah I'm talking to my self! Wow we are getting a lot of views. If your reading this news page please sign the guest book. Who ever is helping my site by visiting ever day sign the guest book! So let's talk about our movie right now. So we have tomorrow which is Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and a bit of Tuesday to finish our chapter, we have Monday off from school. Well so we are starting scene 3. Louis Ex finally meets Woody and Henry's army. Maybe a screen shot later tomorrow. Check back soon!

BBS Signature

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-01-28 23:51:52

At 1/25/05 01:19 PM, shy_inuyasha wrote: i could help...maybe we could call it little fighter beta: the tournament edition give me your e-mail address..il discuss it to you there

sure we can discuss it here to but here is my e-mail anzcorpsbc@yahoo.com this is a more active e-mail account in which i use.

anzrage himself.

BBS Signature

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-01-29 00:10:23

Hello everybody, are you ready for the daily movie update?

January 28, 2004: Scene 4 Start, 65% complete.

Okay we finished scene 3, we're starting on scene 4. We have about 4 seconds of it done. So anyways it's going to be 4 minutes long the whole movie. I'm having my birthday party on Saturday so we can submit it Tuesday. That is what I know for know. I'll know Saturday night what's up.

BBS Signature

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-01-29 15:22:17

Hey I'm the newest guy in the crew. Nice to see that you're working hard on it. Any help you may need just call me k? ;)

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-01-29 16:23:59

At 1/29/05 03:22 PM, EvilSonidow wrote: Hey I'm the newest guy in the crew. Nice to see that you're working hard on it. Any help you may need just call me k? ;)

alright thanks, and welcome to the crew. Everybody this is our newest crew member as of right now! he's designed this beautiful banner for us.

The Little Fighter Crew

BBS Signature

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-01-29 17:30:02

You know the only time this topic will get popular is when we submit the 7th Chapter other wise no one even cares about our series..

BBS Signature

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-01-30 03:14:40

MaxR: I understand yah, ch.1 might seem to have errors befor eit's my first flast movie, but it has an explanation, the jail cell door being opened by bat, if you haven't noticed yet, super strength, man of steel, laser eyes, erm um no flying or x-ray, hes superman and batman lol. He has the super strength to punch out the cell, while others cant break it cause its magic proofed. In ch.2, Davis says he saved the day, because he actually tried to save Jan, he was successful but putted him and Jan in Louis Jail Cell. In ch.6 no one said the word Firzen, because thats not their primary goal right now. When rudolf clones himself, it wasnt because Deep saw him meditating already, and if he said it a bit later, its too late, Rudolf would be kicking his ass by then.

BBS Signature

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-01-30 17:21:14

January 29, 2005: Scene 4 1/2 finished, 70% complete.

So today we finished half of scene 4, scene four is a major battle between knights and monks, and everyone else. There will be random fights, and it will show you how many people are fighting this big war. Tomorrow we will finish up scene 4 hopefully.

BBS Signature

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-01-30 17:28:30

As promised, this is a screen shot of chapter 7, scene 3.

The Little Fighter Crew

BBS Signature

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-01-30 17:41:55

I'm looking for voice actors for our little fighter alpha project, we are trying out if voices will do good, if we like the voices we might have voices in our other movies. This is a try out. Note: You must agree that All voices submitted to me will now belong to me , and are now my property. You will be credited but will not be co-authored. If you agree with these terms then please submit one voice sample to me my contact information is provided in my profile.
Here is something you can send me.
Woody: It's not just the two of us.

Remember if you are sucessful, it will be great on your resume. To be featured in one of our hit series.

BBS Signature

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-01-30 17:57:28

At 1/30/05 05:41 PM, AnzRage wrote: Remember if you are sucessful, it will be great on your resume. To be featured in one of our hit series.

Woah Awesome then i think i'm going to give this a shot. I'm a big fan of The Little Fighter Alpha Series.

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-01-30 18:00:58

At 1/30/05 05:57 PM, FinalThreatNG wrote:
At 1/30/05 05:41 PM, AnzRage wrote: Remember if you are sucessful, it will be great on your resume. To be featured in one of our hit series.
Woah Awesome then i think i'm going to give this a shot. I'm a big fan of The Little Fighter Alpha Series.

sure send a voice sample to me on aim, or e-mail it to me.

BBS Signature

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-01-30 18:44:51

Hey everybody does any one want to design a banner for me? I've gotten alot of designs but does any one of you think can top these?

The Little Fighter Crew

BBS Signature

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-01-31 14:14:31

At 1/30/05 06:44 PM, AnzRage wrote: Hey everybody does any one want to design a banner for me? I've gotten alot of designs but does any one of you think can top these?

Hahaha i guess not.

BBS Signature

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-02-02 01:59:12

oh omg i'm soo sorry, you know i know you guys are disappointed, so am I, we're both soo soo angry. But know we learned from our mistakes. You know we planned out when to work on Chapter 7, but we slacked off here, and there until the last minute. I was rushing MaxR to finish but, it's hard work, and well we couldn't finish on time to submit it at 6:00 with is the final deadline for that night. Now being the end of the week, a new week starts, so we will have to submit it the following tuesday. That gives us time to perfect the chapter. If we would have turned it in we wouldn't have finished the credits, and the split screen showing freeze, and Davis and his gang. So now we can have more time to look through the movie again and again to edit. I worked pretty hard this week too. So hopefully we will submit it next tuesday. :( , but now you know when we will submit it, i only gave u guys 1 day to prepare lol, so i'm sorry.

BBS Signature

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-02-02 02:53:35

p.s. the movie is just about finished so i promise you no further delays as it has already been for a while. Unless of course someone dies, then that's a fair excuse right?

BBS Signature

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-02-04 02:27:15

February 3, 2005: Redoing Parts of the movie

Alright since we're submitting the movie on the 8th. We have some what extra time to make the movie better, edit the movie more, make the fights better and longer. Basically do what we can to make it awesome for you guys. Perhaps It was a better strategy to submit it later, because we truly weren't satisfied or finished on time. So on the 8th we will be ready. Alright so that's it.

BBS Signature

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-02-04 02:41:02

okay friends and fans go check out our movies, good night.

BBS Signature