00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

studda614 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Little Fighter Crew

35,589 Views | 207 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-08-04 03:06:02

At 7/31/05 05:58 PM, shy_inuyasha wrote: i wanna ask you guys something

sure ask on. K time for our update:

August 4, 2005: Chapter 8 out!

It's been half a year since our last chapter, but we finally finished the long awaited Chapter 8. No it didn't take us 6 months to make it, it took us a while to get motivated and started. This chapter has the most intense fight out of every chapter so far. I hope you will enjoy the new controller bar added for your own convenience. The fights are 75% FBF, although motion tween are used in walking and running.

I hope you enjoy the latest Chapter of the LFA series.

-LFA STAFF

We won Daily feature and we're still waiting for our rightful weekly 2nd place. This is something wrong with the portal and the updates are wrong. None of the weekly awards have been handed out. So I don't know what is going on. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Also special thanks to creators of Little Fighters Starsky Wong, and Marti Wong for adding our site to their links.

Special thanks to Tom Fulp for giving us our very own series page.

BBS Signature

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-08-05 13:13:37

out of my topic : kudos on ch. 8 im its a repeat of john and bat but...thats some damn good choreography!

1. would you guys help me with my lf movie.

2. would you accept this??....ahem..i give to you. The new Little fighter Alpha Forums!!

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-08-19 19:16:09

At 8/5/05 01:13 PM, shy_inuyasha wrote: out of my topic : kudos on ch. 8 im its a repeat of john and bat but...thats some damn good choreography!

We are a bit busy at this time. Maybe when we are free.

2. would you accept this??....ahem..i give to you. The new Little fighter Alpha Forums!!

Well we already have a forum here already. This forum benefits us a lot more since it is showcased to a larger amount of users. Plus the users can also increase their post count while posting here. Our movies are located here on Newgrounds. So if our fans are to support us by voting and reviewing our movies. They have to have an account. So this is the best way to do it. I’m also helping Newgrounds out a lot by doing this. A already gotten a few fans to sign up.

I don't post as often here anymore, but I will start to post updates on the movie when we start. We will start on Chapter 9 this fall.

-AnzRage

BBS Signature

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-08-19 20:30:38

-Update 8/19/05-

Wow Oh my God! I was very surprised to see that we have been showcased on the front page as a featured series. I was just looking at the front page and there it was our little fighter series icon. Thank you very much Newgrounds! >Takes snap shot.<

BBS Signature

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-08-20 00:01:17

hey nice movies and if u play the game what ur ip?

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-08-21 08:12:08

Hello,
I saw your movies of little fighter alpha, and i thought "what about a translation in french ? (i'm french and my english is bad !)". So, i think you may send me the fla and swf files of the movies. If you do this, I will translate and I will share this files at : thefighters.free.fr
It's a french communauty of little fighter and I think the webmaster accept my proposition.
Well, see you later...
good by !
(i was already sent a similar mail to the creator of lfalpha...)

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-08-21 18:56:54

that sounds extremly interesting il let AnzRage know!

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-08-21 19:00:49

At 8/19/05 07:16 PM, AnzRage wrote:
At 8/5/05 01:13 PM, shy_inuyasha wrote: out of my topic : kudos on ch. 8 im its a repeat of john and bat but...thats some damn good choreography!

We are a bit busy at this time. Maybe when we are free.
Then how about this....when the Alpha series is complete....you'll help me!

They have to have an account.

Noty nessesarly....when i first saw Newgrounds and saw the Voting system i was interested/ so i clicked it...and i raised it...so...You dont always need an account to VOTE...but if you want to Leave Constructive Reviews....then you can....just lettin ya know

and for the forums...i was just tryin to help us out..i mean.....i made that forums so people can talk and express there love for the series and game...but its alright

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-08-25 03:49:42

At 8/21/05 08:12 AM, aikan wrote: Hello,
I saw your movies of little fighter alpha, and i thought "what about a translation in french ? (i'm french and my english is bad !)". So, i think you may send me the fla and swf files of the movies. If you do this, I will translate and I will share this files at : thefighters.free.fr
It's a french communauty of little fighter and I think the webmaster accept my proposition.
Well, see you later...
good by !
(i was already sent a similar mail to the creator of lfalpha...)

Cool there is a fan base in France. I know Little Fighters is popular all around the world. I'm not sure where the biggest fans are. I think I’m going to use Nedstat to find out. I'll have to ask the creator MaxR for permission first. He's a little busy at the moment so it may take a while for a responds.

At 8/21/05 07:00 PM, shy_inuyasha wrote:
They have to have an account.

Noty nessesarly....when i first saw Newgrounds and saw the Voting system i was interested/ so i clicked it...and i raised it...so...You dont always need an account to VOTE...but if you want to Leave Constructive Reviews....then you can....just lettin ya know

Well with an account their votes will count more (higher voting power) and it will help us out that much more. We enjoy getting reviews. It tells us what is good, and what we need to improve on.

and for the forums...i was just tryin to help us out..i mean.....i made that forums so people can talk and express there love for the series and game...but its alright

Yeah I know you are trying to help and I appreciate that. For now this is going to be the official forum until I get a better domain for the site.

August 25, 2005: Two new banners.

Sonidow just recently helped me create two Little Fighter Alpha banners.

If you would like to help us make a banner e-mail it to me at anzrage@yahoo.com, and I'll post it on the site. I don't know if it's just me because I just noticed Chapter 4 has gotten over 50,000 views. Our site rankings have dropped to like 25 for the Little Fighter 2 search on Yahoo! So I'm just going to update more often to have something for the fans to look at, and fix the site up a bit. I'm thinking of one day getting a better domain. So I can have more space, and get rid of these damn banner ads. Well the front page lasted about 5 days. That's pretty good since we've been ignored for so long. Not as long as many series, but good enough to get a few thousand more views.

I'll just show one for now.

The Little Fighter Crew

BBS Signature

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-08-25 18:21:04

oh ok i get...hey for a better webpage..you should try Yahoo! Geocities its easy and bery good! and im making banners....i got photoshop...but i suck at it..

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-08-27 03:32:33

At 8/25/05 06:21 PM, shy_inuyasha wrote: oh ok i get...hey for a better webpage..you should try Yahoo! Geocities its easy and bery good! and im making banners....i got photoshop...but i suck at it..

No Geocities suck. Not that freeservers is that much better, but at least it doesn't run out of bandwidth that quickly. I don't think i've experienced it running out. If I am to switch it would be for a better upgrade. Like a domain name change. The site address is already been advertised and saved as the bookmark by a lot of people. Will be hard for the search engines to surface up the new site. I just updated my site with your banner, and others.

BBS Signature

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-08-27 15:43:04

yeah it always sucks....hey i have an idea about the Layout of your site. plus i sent ya 2 new banners...and i have an announce ment!

Today i decieded TO advetise Little Fighter Alpha on Gaia online. The most Popuilar Website Forum in anime. That and im creating a banner series. il be creating LFA banners featuring character faces and a signature line.....or il make one up....like what i said then feel free to post!

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-08-28 03:30:06

At 8/27/05 03:43 PM, shy_inuyasha wrote:
Today i decieded TO advetise Little Fighter Alpha on Gaia online. The most Popuilar Website Forum in anime.

Oh awesome. Thanks.

That and im creating a banner series. il be creating LFA banners featuring character faces and a signature line.....or il make one up....like what i said then feel free to post!

Alright e-mail them to me. I'll work on the page soon.

BBS Signature

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-09-01 13:39:23

September 1, 2005: Added more stuff to the site

Now this is important If you qualify to vote on Newgrounds top Submissions for August, 2005 click here and vote #1 for Little Fighter Alpha Chapter 8!

I recently fixed the Crew members page. I added a few of the more active crew and fans. There are over 180 Newgrounds fans although I don't have the time yet to update them all. I've put all the banners I've ever received under the Crew members page. I'm thinking of getting a new template. The current one looks ugly. I also am now using Nedstat. This is just from one and 1/4 day.

Our fans come from all over the world.

1. United States 71 23.4 %
2. Taiwan 43 14.2 %
3. Singapore 30 9.9 %
4. Canada 23 7.6 %
5. Hong Kong S.A.R. 19 6.3 %
6. Israel 15 5.0 %
7. Brazil 14 4.6 %
8. Germany 14 4.6 %
9. United Kingdom 8 2.6 %
10. Netherlands, The 7 2.3 %
Unknown 2 0.7 %
The rest 57 18.8 %

BBS Signature

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-11-09 07:25:09

Is there still anyone here, or is LF2 outdated??

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-11-09 07:35:34

Can I join the crew, pls??
I'm not good at flash but I'm good at writing stories, I can help u improve ur storyline...

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-11-10 00:53:17

I can also help to improve your website!!

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-12-15 17:53:30

Eh...when do u think will be the next release?

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-12-29 16:32:26

U guys seen little fighter 2,5?

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2005-12-31 21:42:02

Hey guys I really like these series, but I'm desperate for any news. Are you going to continue with it?
Hope you do because I want more.
Greetings.

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2006-02-05 22:19:24

I'm totally looking forward to the 9th movie... it's going to be sweet...

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2006-03-06 09:04:02

yup, can't wait to see how firen get "trashed".

Ctrl+Alt+Del=Restart & Rewrite

Tch...troublesome...

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2006-12-21 16:35:12

Hey ,can I join? I ussualy play lf2 Stage 1-5 with CRAZY.

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2006-12-30 06:12:36

At 1/9/05 07:31 PM, AnzRage wrote:
At 1/9/05 05:46 PM, Chromas wrote: i like to fight
i will join
what are your qualifacations? what can you do for us? do you have any skill in flash?

I can do flash, So could I help you guys?

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2006-12-30 06:14:36

At 12/21/06 04:35 PM, pastor1 wrote: Hey ,can I join? I ussualy play lf2 Stage 1-5 with CRAZY.

Hey pastor 1 you can't join because your good at playing the game you need to be good at flash.

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2008-03-09 21:04:32

This crew.... died rudely...

//Newgrounds Anti Spam Petition//Brawl Friend Code: 1934 2126 9747/ Wii Number: 4796 8198 3995 9066

BBS Signature

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2009-09-17 19:51:05

PyronX has his own series of Little fighter movies. Episode one.
He has 11 episodes so far, hunters quest 8 episodes and then linked to it is his next series, Alliance. He released his last episode yesterday.

This post was valuable.

Response to The Little Fighter Crew 2009-09-17 22:16:26

Noone going to watch it? Leave a review :P.

This post was valuable.