00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RandomGuyTV just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Whos buyin Harry Potter tonight?

4,420 Views | 66 Replies

Response to Whos buyin Harry Potter tonight? 2005-07-16 21:05:25

Yeah I finished the book. I bought it yesterday at Tesco. It so happens I was drunk of my tits when I bought the book... This lady was like 'so you like Harry Potter'? and I was like 'hehe yeah hes cool' Anyone ever here of a Czech beer called 'Bujweizer'? yeah its a gud drink, been drinkin it tonight..

Anyone finished the book?

Response to Whos buyin Harry Potter tonight? 2005-07-16 21:09:48

At 7/15/05 03:12 PM, Prellz wrote: HARRY POTTER SUCKS

Well thought out criticism

Response to Whos buyin Harry Potter tonight? 2005-07-16 21:15:02

I bought it... I don't care about the spoilers.

When I was younger I loved the books cause of the magic and all and now I don't want to stop reading because I wanna know what happens

BBS Signature

Response to Whos buyin Harry Potter tonight? 2005-07-16 21:18:15

I'm not much a Harry Potter maniac and never read those books but my parents will buy a copy so I'm going to read it anyways.

Response to Whos buyin Harry Potter tonight? 2005-07-16 21:20:56

At 7/15/05 02:24 PM, Howard_Leggings wrote: What is so great about Harry Potter, i'm a kid- it's aimed at my age, but i don't see the point. There are many other GOOD authors out there without a load of hype around them-for instance Anothy Horrowitz (i dunno if you have him in america)

No we got Tom Clancy here in the US. His games are good by the way.

Response to Whos buyin Harry Potter tonight? 2005-07-16 21:48:56

But the publishers have said that the spoilers are fake. I guess we should just believe the publishers. Or SHOULD WE?

Nope, the publishers are lying to you; the spoilers are true, and here are some more:
SPOILER ALERT

;
;

;
;SPOILERS
Dumbledore is killed by Snape after Malfoy can't bring himself to do it, Snape is the Half-Blood Prince, and Harry, Ron, and Hermione aren't going back to Hogwarts next year so they can hunt down 3 Horctrexes and take down Lord Voldemort. Also, I predict the instalment of Sirius' brother Regulus as a new and very influential character; now I just need to find someplace that mentions his middle name. R. A. B. destroyed a Horctrex, and I suspect it is Regulus A-something Black.

Response to Whos buyin Harry Potter tonight? 2005-07-16 22:08:42

Wow, I didn't know it was selling like that.
I preordered it at Waldenbooks, but then I heard that they were selling it at 12:01 at the local Waldbaums, and me and my friend were one of the only people there getting it.
I only have 138 pages left, its so good, I wish it was longer.