00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

reviloyuh just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

eBaum bribed me

18,590 Views | 245 Replies

Response to eBaum bribed me 2006-06-23 17:25:58

This whole thing is just fucking retarded.

Didn't the kid KNOW he was involved in a lawsuit? You don't go saying "LOL never mind, he gave me money" in the middle of a goddamn lawsuit.

This bullshit is just as bad as the MPAA and RIAA threatening lawsuits unless those charged pay up. All it takes is one flash artist to say "fuck you Bauman" and actually follow this through to get eBaums whole piracy empire to crumble. But NO. This kid has to go and cave.

I hope to GOD the others involved in the lawsuit aren't injured by this, and that somehow are even helped by this blatant display of bribery on Bauman's part.

What we need is someone to take the time to do a complete survey of all the work on eBaums World, contact all the authors, and get a full-scale assault going on.

You'd have people converging from all over the internet, throwing petty rivalries aside to take on the crooked empire.

That day will be glorious...Newgrounds, Something Awful, YTMND, Fark, Albino Blacksheep, Gamefaqs...putting their differences aside and uniting in solidarity against the scourge of the internet.

eBaum bribed me

D..E...............................

..........S........................

................T..................

BBS Signature

Response to eBaum bribed me 2006-06-23 18:10:08

No, you aren't the only one who sees that he regrets what he did.

"A wise man can be blinded by his wisdom, but it is a wiser man still, that can see his mistakes"

Response to eBaum bribed me 2006-06-23 18:11:37

I'll take the case!

Hey guys, am I doin' it Wright?

BBS Signature

Response to eBaum bribed me 2006-06-23 18:19:35

Response to eBaum bribed me 2006-06-23 18:30:04

Dude, idiot move. Never trust anybody or anything from ebaumsworld. You fucked up, weebl did the same thing, only he did give permission. He asked them to remove the submission, they denied. That would be breach of contract, and weebl could sue them. You were an idiot. but, you didn't give permission. so, settle this in a civil court case. And don't make the same retard decision again.

Response to eBaum bribed me 2006-06-23 18:45:52

All further discussion can take place in this thread:

http://www.newground../topic.php?id=511435