00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Sehaiii just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Tell Me Your Favorite Pokémon and I'll Describe Something About You!

1,471 Views | 176 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

At 7/28/24 09:24 PM, TheMusicalManiac wrote:
At 7/28/24 03:21 PM, Toxic-Tin-Can wrote:I'd have to say, off the top of my head at least, Decidueye, Sylveon, and Cosmog (Nebby I am so sorry for accidentally trading you away through Wonder Trade I will never forgive myself)

You're interesting. You're adept at blending in, shining only when you feel necessary, and are pretty nonconformist. However, you also don't like attracting attention. You're always seen reading or overhearing conversations. You're probably a cat person looking back on this I think...you're loyal and trustworthy for sure, though!

Never more have I felt like I have someone watching me in my walls.

Insert Witty Comment Here

At 7/28/24 10:49 PM, Toxic-Tin-Can wrote:
At 7/28/24 09:24 PM, TheMusicalManiac wrote:
At 7/28/24 03:21 PM, Toxic-Tin-Can wrote:I'd have to say, off the top of my head at least, Decidueye, Sylveon, and Cosmog (Nebby I am so sorry for accidentally trading you away through Wonder Trade I will never forgive myself)

You're interesting. You're adept at blending in, shining only when you feel necessary, and are pretty nonconformist. However, you also don't like attracting attention. You're always seen reading or overhearing conversations. You're probably a cat person looking back on this I think...you're loyal and trustworthy for sure, though!

Never more have I felt like I have someone watching me in my walls.

I promise you that's not my intention. I HAVE NO IDEA HOW IM DOING THIS HELPPP

I'll never look back, I've got no regrets,

Cause time doesn't wait for me

I choose to go my own way

That's surprisingly accurate! :D

The "rarely do you ever get angry" part is a stretch, but this is solid! :3

Jesus christ, six pages already damn. Great work everyone and thanks for the responses. Keep 'em coming, even if they're slowing down a bit. I'll probably do something like this thread again soon. Feel free to send out some suggestions and hit me with DMs. I really appreciate the comments as always <3 Thank you everyone!!

At 7/29/24 06:20 PM, TheMusicalManiac wrote:Jesus christ, six pages already damn. Great work everyone and thanks for the responses. Keep 'em coming, even if they're slowing down a bit. I'll probably do something like this thread again soon. Feel free to send out some suggestions and hit me with DMs. I really appreciate the comments as always <3 Thank you everyone!!

Oh yeah check out some of my other threads as well guys, I'm far from finished talking on the BBS with some of my favorite topics. Heres the links lol. Feel free to discuss, I've still got room for guesses!

https://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1536449/1

https://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1535162

https://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1535338

I love:

• Cinderace
  • iu_1243902_15324930.png
  • And Lucario
  • iu_1243903_15324930.png
  • (⁠。⁠・⁠/⁠/⁠ε⁠/⁠/⁠・⁠。⁠)💜💜💜💜

ᕙ⁠(。⁠・⁠/⁠/⁠ε⁠/⁠/⁠・⁠。)⁠ᕗ

BBS Signature

At 7/29/24 11:23 PM, bisteca2007 wrote:I love:

You're a closeted furry. You love animated movies with furry like characters like Bad Guys. You probably like Bugs Bunny, too. What's up doc? You probably have a sona or are planning to create one in the future. Without saying obvious is obvious...its obvious. You probably have a lot of creativity and make art or write stories. Maybe you have a bunch of aus. Idk this is a dumb guess lmao. You're incredibly passionate about what you do and will not take any slander.

Oh that's a tricky decision, but if I had to pick it'd probably be Sneasel! (Golem and Kirlia are not too far behind though)

"Le vent se lève... il faut tenter de vivre!"

At 7/30/24 02:49 AM, Fax-Man wrote:Oh that's a tricky decision, but if I had to pick it'd probably be Sneasel! (Golem and Kirlia are not too far behind though)

Tricky decision eh? Lil teaser trickster sneaky person you. You love pulling pranks and are always seen snickering to yourself. You're probably a big fan of Spy vs. Spy. You chose Kirlia and Golem as you have friends like them to back you up in your mischief. You're incredibly cunning, booksmart and quick on your feet. Everybody always knows you plotting something crazy.

Oh by the way, you probably hate Kevin Macleod because that one song is always playing when you're thinking about your next prank like a Youtube kids video and you'd wish they'd turn their speakers off.

I have two absolute favourites:

• Serperior

• Dusknoir

At 7/31/24 10:30 AM, ByThePowerOfDUSKULL wrote:I have two absolute favourites:

Are you sure you're not leaving out the Duskull in your username? That aside, you seem to be elegant and know how to present yourself. You probably have some dark secrets you hold, considering Dusknoir isn't the most trustworthy in the Mystery Dungeon games. You probably have the best fits and are incredibly advanced in your language. You always make an entrance and know exactly what to say. Idk lol

At 7/31/24 12:37 PM, TheMusicalManiac wrote:
At 7/31/24 10:30 AM, ByThePowerOfDUSKULL wrote:I have two absolute favourites:

Are you sure you're not leaving out the Duskull in your username? That aside, you seem to be elegant and know how to present yourself. You probably have some dark secrets you hold, considering Dusknoir isn't the most trustworthy in the Mystery Dungeon games. You probably have the best fits and are incredibly advanced in your language. You always make an entrance and know exactly what to say. Idk lol

Perhaps the Dusknoir was the Duskull in my username! lol

Anyway, yes, I do tend to be secretive about a lot of things...

Reuniclus. I love that little goo guy.

politoed

just existing honestly, not much to it

Honedge

At 8/1/24 11:24 PM, CupcakeMuffins wrote:politoed

You're a silly lil fella. A lil goober with a big wide smile. Always super positive and joyful, you bring a smile to anyone's face and happiness to everyone's day. You probably have some cool hobbies and love to talk with people. You're the peacekeeper and always try to break up fights. Your favorite thing is a hug. And maybe chocolate.

At 8/1/24 11:47 PM, SchlorgleBlorgle wrote:Honedge

You like swords. You're probably the one person to probably wish they had enough money for a sword collection. You probably like knights, ninjas, samurai, anyone that had sword capabilities. You probably like fencing and watch it. You're timid but you want to be more epic and cool than you are. You probably listen to some cool niche medieval music. Maybe you're Celtic, English, or Welsh historically. Maybe you know a few languages and love to read history books. Could be throwing away guesses here...

Sorry, I know this thread is long-over now, but I'm, like, brand new to this website and just to wanted say that your assessment of Fax was spot-on.

Also

"You chose Kirlia and Golem as you have friends like them to back you up in yourbmischief."

I am 100% Kirlia in the group dynamic: calm, collected, yet also too morbidly curious to stop him from doing something really stupid or funny- usually both. But the fact Gardevoir's my favourite pokemon is a spooky coincidence hahahaha

At 8/24/24 08:33 PM, Lucy-VanPelt wrote:Sorry, I know this thread is long-over now, but I'm, like, brand new to this website and just to wanted say that your assessment of Fax was spot-on.

Also
"You chose Kirlia and Golem as you have friends like them to back you up in yourbmischief."

I am 100% Kirlia in the group dynamic: calm, collected, yet also too morbidly curious to stop him from doing something really stupid or funny- usually both. But the fact Gardevoir's my favourite pokemon is a spooky coincidence hahahaha

All good!! Thread's still open ain't it? I don't mind more responses ngl lmao. Glad I got another one!!

Bulbasaur!

iu_1258681_23473591.jpg

I've liked Gardevoir since I was a kid. I read on a text blurb for its card that it would quite literally warp reality to defend its trainer, and impressionable 6yo me thought it was inspiring.

BBS Signature

At 8/25/24 08:14 PM, chief7648 wrote:Bulbasaur!

You love spending time in nature and appreciate animals of all shapes and sizes. From the bugs to the bears, the snakes to the skunks, you're an animal lover at heart and love to be one with nature. You often spend time outdoors, and love plants especially. You probably like bird watching and gardening, and are probably good at spotting different types and know them by name! Good for you!

At 8/25/24 11:00 PM, TheNorf wrote:I've liked Gardevoir since I was a kid. I read on a text blurb for its card that it would quite literally warp reality to defend its trainer, and impressionable 6yo me thought it was inspiring.

Your favorite movie is Mulan for sure. And you're different from most in that you actually admire the qualities and personality of the Pokémon and not actually view it as....erm... *cough* anyway. You're far from a degenerate and you hate those people, and you actually have good morals. You care for the people around you, and you have good empathy. You're high strung and defensive for those you love, which can lead to a lot of arguments, but you won't back down till you win. You're probably competitive too.

At 8/26/24 12:22 AM, TheMusicalManiac wrote:
At 8/25/24 11:00 PM, TheNorf wrote:I've liked Gardevoir since I was a kid. I read on a text blurb for its card that it would quite literally warp reality to defend its trainer, and impressionable 6yo me thought it was inspiring.

Your favorite movie is Mulan for sure. And you're different from most in that you actually admire the qualities and personality of the Pokémon and not actually view it as....erm... *cough* anyway. You're far from a degenerate and you hate those people, and you actually have good morals. You care for the people around you, and you have good empathy. You're high strung and defensive for those you love, which can lead to a lot of arguments, but you won't back down till you win. You're probably competitive too.

second to last sentence is literally my entire life philosophy wtf

attack of the clairvoyant once more

BBS Signature

At 8/26/24 03:30 PM, TheNorf wrote:
At 8/26/24 12:22 AM, TheMusicalManiac wrote:

second to last sentence is literally my entire life philosophy wtf
attack of the clairvoyant once more

Woohoo!!! I got another one!!!

At 7/24/24 02:02 PM, TheMusicalManiac wrote:
At 7/24/24 01:44 PM, ralph2320 wrote:My favorite is ralts because his name is like me, but I'm ralph, but people don't give a shit how to say my name here in Latin America.

It's also green. I like green and a male ralts can evolve into Gallade and I like fighting type pokemons.

I've never seen a more obvious Rock Lee fan in my life. Other than liking things that resemble close to your name, you like to play the role of the oblivious yet strong-hearted hero with a shit ton of determination. You root for hero characters every time and boo every time the villain comes up to do some bad on screen. You either have no experience in martial arts and are looking into it, or already have enough to be a black belt or are working up to it currently. Either way, you must be really fit! Good for you!

DAMN! you was almost close to hit the nail man... I don't like naruto... but I saw rock lee fight with linkin park music and that is badass. yeah being a hero is a obligation to me I'm christian and mama's boy. I had some experience in martials art thanks to games and abuses. well I do exercice, but is hard became buff being a real life slenderman. DAMN I fell like you raped me damn! WIZARD!

Hi, I'm a clone of Ralph Riquelme.

BBS Signature

At 8/29/24 04:24 AM, ralph2320 wrote:
At 7/24/24 02:02 PM, TheMusicalManiac wrote:
At 7/24/24 01:44 PM, ralph2320 wrote:My favorite is ralts because his name is like me, but I'm ralph, but people don't give a shit how to say my name here in Latin America.

It's also green. I like green and a male ralts can evolve into Gallade and I like fighting type pokemons.

I've never seen a more obvious Rock Lee fan in my life. Other than liking things that resemble close to your name, you like to play the role of the oblivious yet strong-hearted hero with a shit ton of determination. You root for hero characters every time and boo every time the villain comes up to do some bad on screen. You either have no experience in martial arts and are looking into it, or already have enough to be a black belt or are working up to it currently. Either way, you must be really fit! Good for you!

DAMN! you was almost close to hit the nail man... I don't like naruto... but I saw rock lee fight with linkin park music and that is badass. yeah being a hero is a obligation to me I'm christian and mama's boy. I had some experience in martials art thanks to games and abuses. well I do exercice, but is hard became buff being a real life slenderman. DAMN I fell like you raped me damn! WIZARD!

Man you gotta watch Naruto man...its a great show, I highly recommend it. Glad I got another one!!!