00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

femivore just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Doctor Who Crew

405,088 Views | 6,204 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-18 21:58:20

At 7/18/06 05:12 PM, Tanooki_John wrote:
Of copurse I like Doctor Who. He's quite cool and interesting, and seems to smile in the face of danger and almost any situation. I thought it was quite amusing. Oh, I was wondering if there was any links anyone knows where to get sprite sheets of the Tardus. (and audio) A guy named Ghaleonx5z told me to come ask you guys. There is these only 2 known flash authore goes by fat_badger and Brick_Topp the authors of Chrono Who, a Crono Trigger/Doctor Who parody here in NG. I was wondering if anyone knew how to get those sprite sheets.

good, im glad you like the doctor. ive never heard of those. i might want to check them out. to get the sprite sheets, you would probably want to pm them becuase their not in the club. you could also google it. but other than that, i have no idea about them

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-19 02:25:21

Dale

Villans:
1) Dalek Supreme - forget the Emperor or Davros, Dalek Supreme was just so damn cool.

Do you mean this guy or somthing else.
Post a pic of what it is if I am wrong.
Plus anyone ever heard of the Super weapon Daleks? Extermely powerful. There laser is apparently 50 times stronger than a standard Daleks laser! However it appears they are incapable of speech.

Doctor Who Crew

:3

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-19 02:50:41

Well is it?

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-19 05:53:14

At 7/18/06 09:58 PM, thething69 wrote: good, im glad you like the doctor. ive never heard of those. i might want to check them out. to get the sprite sheets, you would probably want to pm them becuase their not in the club. you could also google it. but other than that, i have no idea about them

I tried PM'ing Brick_Topp but I had no responce from him yet. I might want to try asking fat_badger. Well, I DID try to search for it with google, but I havent had any luck yet. Maybe I will try again sometime when I have a break.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-19 10:14:43

Thats the Dalek Emperor man.

Plus anyone ever heard of the Super weapon Daleks?

i saw what looked like a Dalek Tank in the Mcoy episode were i believe at the end they tried to get a messsage across about thats it the Daleks are gone for good (Impossible).

I think that was a super Dalek it had a large Cannon and if memory serves had no head.

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-19 10:17:29

At 7/19/06 02:25 AM, -DeceptionKiller- wrote: Plus anyone ever heard of the Super weapon Daleks? Extermely powerful. There laser is apparently 50 times stronger than a standard Daleks laser! However it appears they are incapable of speech.

Dalek Variants It's meantioned in that.

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-19 10:23:46

At 7/19/06 10:14 AM, RedGlare wrote:
Thats the Dalek Emperor man.

Plus anyone ever heard of the Super weapon Daleks?
i saw what looked like a Dalek Tank in the Mcoy episode were i believe at the end they tried to get a messsage across about thats it the Daleks are gone for good (Impossible).

I think that was a super Dalek it had a large Cannon and if memory serves had no head.

I think it had a sort of pressed down head. I am pretty sure it had a head though. Then you must mean the Black Daleks then if thats the emperor. Sorry I thought you were just giving the emperor dalek another name. :P

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-19 20:04:42

At 7/19/06 05:53 AM, Tanooki_John wrote:
I tried PM'ing Brick_Topp but I had no responce from him yet. I might want to try asking fat_badger. Well, I DID try to search for it with google, but I havent had any luck yet. Maybe I will try again sometime when I have a break.

if that doesnt work, you can try to draw the Doctor yourself.

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-20 06:20:02

At 7/19/06 08:04 PM, thething69 wrote: if that doesnt work, you can try to draw the Doctor yourself.

I could, but thats not what im really after. I was really after the Tardus sprite sheet. I was thinking if I get th e sprite sheet, I can get a sprite editor to edit it a bit so when the tardus turns around, one side you can see the small beige parchment on the door just like the serie. (helps make it look a bit more real dont you think?) I dont have any flash programs now, but I do want to do flash in the future.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-20 12:57:39

At 7/20/06 06:20 AM, Tanooki_John wrote:
At 7/19/06 08:04 PM, thething69 wrote: if that doesnt work, you can try to draw the Doctor yourself.
stuff about sprite sheets and shit

try fat_badger. he supposed just came back from a long absense, so tr it

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-21 12:50:15

At 7/20/06 12:57 PM, TheThing69 wrote:

I did today. He dosent have a copy of it but only Brick topp does. He just hasnt been here in NG for awhile.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-21 13:47:41

At 7/21/06 12:50 PM, Tanooki_John wrote:
At 7/20/06 12:57 PM, TheThing69 wrote:

I did today. He dosent have a copy of it but only Brick topp does. He just hasnt been here in NG for awhile.

well, i guess you just have to wait until Brick Topp comes back

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-22 02:29:00

Who has seen the Doctor Who movie? I heard it wasn't very good but the Doctor was. The only bit of it I've seen is the intro (and let me say the Daleks sound terrible) and the regeneration.

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-22 03:23:09

At 7/22/06 02:29 AM, TheLight6 wrote: Who has seen the Doctor Who movie? I heard it wasn't very good but the Doctor was. The only bit of it I've seen is the intro (and let me say the Daleks sound terrible) and the regeneration.

I have the film but I've never seen it. The doctor in that looks like Des Lynam =P . I should watch it sometime.

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-22 09:05:17

At 7/22/06 03:23 AM, Mortal-Donkey wrote:
At 7/22/06 02:29 AM, TheLight6 wrote: Who has seen the Doctor Who movie? I heard it wasn't very good but the Doctor was. The only bit of it I've seen is the intro (and let me say the Daleks sound terrible) and the regeneration.
I have the film but I've never seen it. The doctor in that looks like Des Lynam =P . I should watch it sometime.

ah, its probably like the 50,000 dalek movies; its alright, but if you love the Doctor that much, go watch it

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-22 12:34:21

At 7/22/06 09:05 AM, TheThing69 wrote:
ah, its probably like the 50,000 dalek movies; its alright, but if you love the Doctor that much, go watch it

Ive seen 2 Dalek Movies but heard there was a 3rd anyone know about It?

I also saw THE Doctor Who movie thought the intro was funny then started sliding downhill.

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-23 02:56:16

At 7/22/06 12:34 PM, RedGlare wrote:
At 7/22/06 09:05 AM, TheThing69 wrote:
Ive seen 2 Dalek Movies but heard there was a 3rd anyone know about It?

I also saw THE Doctor Who movie thought the intro was funny then started sliding downhill.

ive never seen the Doctor Who movie, nor any dalek movies. im pretty sure there are more than three dalek movies any way, but some go back to the first Who

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-23 04:42:17

Questions:
- Who/what is your favorite villian?

-Who is your favorite Doctor. (Say the actor and what number doctor he was eg. David Tennant =10th Doctor)

-Who is or was your favorite Doctor Who companion

-Who is the villian you hate/despise the most? (When I say hate I mean the villian you think is stupid or looks rubbish)

-Which Doctor do you hate the most? (Say the actor and what number doctor he was eg. David Tennant =10th Doctor)

-Which companion do you hate the most?

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-23 05:05:32

At 7/23/06 04:42 AM, -DeceptionKiller- wrote: Questions:

Cybermen

-Who is your favorite Doctor. (Say the actor and what number doctor he was eg. David Tennant =10th Doctor)

I'd have to say Tom Baker ( the 4th doctor) is my favourite.

Ace

-Who is the villian you hate/despise the most? (When I say hate I mean the villian you think is stupid or looks rubbish)

Sontarons. They scraed me as a child :-(

-Which Doctor do you hate the most? (Say the actor and what number doctor he was eg. David Tennant =10th Doctor)

I don't hate any of them. though i suppose the one I like the leats is Peter Davidson( 5th doctor)

Adrick.

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-23 05:27:04

Cybermen , Daleks , The Sycorax

Tom Baker

Now to be honest Rose Tyler

Sontarons. They look so stupid!

Ummm..... The 8th Doctor.

Adrick

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-24 02:50:26

Anyone else answer my questions?

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-24 11:03:59

At 7/23/06 05:27 AM, -DeceptionKiller- wrote:

Daleks

David Tennant

K-9

Old version cyberman look stupid

The 9th

Rose Tyler coz her and K-9 are the only ones i've seen and I like K-9 more.

Lies make baby Jesus cry, bitch.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-24 14:00:27

Darvos.

Tom Baker, 4th.

K-9

Them other robots from "Destiny Of The Daleks" where rubbish.

None, really.

Rose.

Formerly TheMaster | PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-24 14:07:46

Coolest Cybermen look? Your are not aloud to pick the newest design.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-24 14:09:19

You know, they all look kinda crap except the new one. The second on the left is best I suppose. Third on the left is worse.

Lies make baby Jesus cry, bitch.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-24 14:13:56

At 7/24/06 02:09 PM, Wombat333 wrote: You know, they all look kinda crap except the new one. The second on the left is best I suppose. Third on the left is worse.

To most people they would look stupid. But you can't beat classics. Also which Cyberman do you actually mean?

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-24 14:32:17

i wont tell anyone about any of the last 2 seasons(the rest are old and boring)
because ive seen tham all before you
(im in england)

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-24 14:34:10

At 7/24/06 02:07 PM, -DeceptionKiller- wrote: Coolest Cybermen look? Your are not aloud to pick the newest design.

Far right.

Formerly TheMaster | PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-24 14:36:24

At 7/24/06 02:07 PM, -DeceptionKiller- wrote: Coolest Cybermen look? Your are not aloud to pick the newest design.

i like the one second to the right

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-24 14:51:26

At 7/24/06 02:36 PM, TheThing69 wrote:
i like the one second to the right

Me too.

BBS Signature