00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Kamiara18 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Doctor Who Crew

405,081 Views | 6,204 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-10 15:03:34

All Cybermen were made in the parralel earth. But what about the daleks? They hadn't crossed the void.
P.S In case you didn't know Captain Jack is getting his own series called torchwood and will return in Dr Who season 3. Even though he got killed.

Lies make baby Jesus cry, bitch.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-10 15:23:33

At 7/10/06 03:03 PM, Wombat333 wrote: All Cybermen were made in the parralel earth. But what about the daleks? They hadn't crossed the void.
P.S In case you didn't know Captain Jack is getting his own series called torchwood and will return in Dr Who season 3. Even though he got killed.

Wrong on bot accounts.
The Girl Cyberman wasn't made on the parralel earth and those people screaming were being turned into cybermen also.
Plus the Daleks did come through because the genesis ark did as well. The contents also got covered in void stuff.

:3

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-10 15:28:38

Oh sweet a Doctor Who crew! Can I join?? ^_^

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-10 15:32:50

At 7/10/06 03:28 PM, Shadowist wrote: Oh sweet a Doctor Who crew! Can I join?? ^_^

You sure can.
Plus you don't need to ask as long as your not a potential flamer or spammer.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-10 16:23:28

So, have any of you watched the classic series much? And if so, do you have a favourite story?
In my opinion Genesis of the Daleks is by far the best Doctor Who adventure of all time. I mean you have Daleks, Davros, a neo-Nazi race engaged in a nuclear war, and GIANT CLAMS!

The one thing I miss about the old episodes is those epic storylines. Most of them were two hours long at the minimum, and I think the longest was something like 6+ hours total running time.

Failgrounds.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-10 16:40:21

At 7/10/06 04:23 PM, -TheDoctor- wrote: So, have any of you watched the classic series much?

I've only seen very small amounts. I'm trying to find DVD's of it. Any episodes to recomend?

Formerly TheMaster | PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-10 17:08:56

i loved the new series of doctor who, until Christopher Eccleston left. The new guy, David Tennant is an absolute arse, doesn't help much that he lived near me. I've only watched a few episodes with David in it, and I don't enjoy it much, his presence as The Doctor isn't as great as it was with Christopher :(

Bring back chris! :P

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-10 17:14:47

At 7/10/06 05:08 PM, hirokistar wrote: i loved the new series of doctor who, until Christopher Eccleston left. The new guy, David Tennant is an absolute arse, doesn't help much that he lived near me. I've only watched a few episodes with David in it, and I don't enjoy it much, his presence as The Doctor isn't as great as it was with Christopher :(

Bring back chris! :P

I prefer Tennant to Eccelston. He pulls of the light hearted bit so much better. I'm not saying Eccelston was bad, because he wasn't, but I prefer Tennant.

Formerly TheMaster | PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-10 17:16:33

At 7/10/06 04:40 PM, Kickme123 wrote:
I've only seen very small amounts. I'm trying to find DVD's of it. Any episodes to recomend?

Well, as I said, Genesis of the Daleks is awesome. Also the story that follows on from that, Revenge of the Cybermen is pretty good. Other ones I liked were Destiny of the Daleks and The Brain of Morbius. They're all from the Tom Baker era, which is obviously the best ;)

Failgrounds.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-11 10:15:08

At 7/10/06 04:23 PM, -TheDoctor- wrote: So, have any of you watched the classic series much? And if so, do you have a favourite story?

I was brought up on classic Who. Both my dad and step dad are huge Whovians. Between them they have more or less every episode ever made.

I think that Pyramids of Mars is my favourite story of the ones I've seen. Either that or
Planet of the spiders. I can remember that being the first Doctor WHo thing I ever saw properly all the way through. I actually did hiode behind the sofa when I saw the giant spiders.

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-11 12:15:43

At 7/10/06 06:49 PM, MrCrawford wrote: Support my Wiki Article on Dalek Language!

Did you make it all up?
Or is it real?

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-13 11:04:48

At 7/10/06 06:49 PM, MrCrawford wrote: Support my Wiki Article on Dalek Language!

You owe me. I'm a wikepedia mod and the other mods said they would delete it unless they found sources. I found some and convinced the others not to delete it.

Wrong on bot accounts.

The Girl Cyberman wasn't made on the parralel earth and those people screaming were being turned into cybermen also.
Plus the Daleks did come through because the genesis ark did as well. The contents also got covered in void stuff.

Actully the torchwood leader cyberman shot them all, remember. I think she must have realised what she was and killed the ones made on earth. Maybe she then turned the gun on herself.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-13 12:55:16

At 7/13/06 11:04 AM, Wombat333 wrote:

All you really did is repeat everything I said.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-13 13:03:12

I don't remember you saying all that stuff in his article.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-13 14:15:59

At 7/13/06 11:04 AM, Wombat333 wrote:
Actully the torchwood leader cyberman shot them all, remember. I think she must have realised what she was and killed the ones made on earth.

That's what they get when they try to fuck with Tracy-Ann Oberman.
She's by far the most awesome actress on TV.

Failgrounds.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-13 14:18:25

Sign me up! I'm Doctor Who nuts. I have a wide knowledge of many aspects of the show, although I am not overly familiar with the old ones. Anywho, I'm in!

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-14 02:11:43

Welcome aboard. I'm not the leader but i'm surehe won't mind.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-14 02:20:19

in the UK it looks like they are close to done or mid way thru wwith with season2
the whole season 1 season 2 always feels weird it being reallyy like season 20

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-14 02:43:44

At 7/14/06 02:20 AM, _Truth_ wrote: in the UK it looks like they are close to done or mid way thru wwith with season2

We just started here in Sydney.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-14 10:54:55

At 7/14/06 02:20 AM, _Truth_ wrote: in the UK it looks like they are close to done or mid way thru wwith with season2
the whole season 1 season 2 always feels weird it being reallyy like season 20

We're completely done actully. Christmas special 2 is next.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-14 11:42:26

now heres a question obviously theres been like 10 doctors but who out of Christopher Eccelston or David Tenant do you prefer?

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-14 11:46:23

David Tennant by far. Christopher Eccleston shouldn't have spent ages applying for a job as the Doctor then just quit after one season. Plus the Doctor can only regenerate 12 times before he dies so Eccleston just made the series shorter because it will end when he dies.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-14 12:17:00

At 7/14/06 11:46 AM, Wombat333 wrote: David Tennant by far. Christopher Eccleston shouldn't have spent ages applying for a job as the Doctor then just quit after one season. Plus the Doctor can only regenerate 12 times before he dies so Eccleston just made the series shorter because it will end when he dies.

unless tenant stays as the doctor for ages then it kinda lengthens it but i bet tv producers will be absolute shits and continue the series after 12 doctors or something which really defeats the point

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-14 12:19:06

Who knows? The new series hasn't even mentioned the 12 regenartion thing yet. It was only in the old ones so far.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-14 12:27:45

true but i think it should continue beucase if you start from regeneration one ebing eccelston it leaves a huge plot hole and its almsot as if hes a completely different character

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-14 12:30:21

Yeah. And he was a bad character anyway, worst doctor i've seen and i've seen episodes of 6 of them.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-14 12:39:41

i dont think he was bad i jsut think tenant was better, way funnier.

Via the Void, i like that lol

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-14 12:41:04

At 7/14/06 12:30 PM, Wombat333 wrote: Yeah. And he was a bad character anyway, worst doctor i've seen and i've seen episodes of 6 of them.

Don't forget the 2 guys who did the Doctor Who movies. Where does that leave the Doctor timeline hey?

And the last 2 episodes before the 2 parter finale in season 2 sucked. To be fair the 1st half with Peter Kay was good but the ending was really rubbish.

And the one after it was really weak that council worker seemed to be to happy considering he was just chasing after someone who stole his stuff and have absolutley no idea what was going on.

Other then that i liked the rest of it. Good improvements with Daleks and Cybermen. (never could understand why the Cybers sounded like Darth Vader in the 80's shows.

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-14 12:43:52

tis all gd daleks gotta be best dr who enemy period

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-14 13:14:26

And the last 2 episodes before the 2 parter finale in season 2 sucked. To be fair the 1st half with Peter Kay was good but the ending was really rubbish.

I thought the Peter Kay one was absolutely shit and my least favourite ever. The other was okay.

BBS Signature