00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MadManOnMeds just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods

100,947 Views | 1,325 Replies

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-12-01 20:04:18

At 12/1/04 05:29 PM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: Ok j00ie humour me, ive already stated who i voted out on the last page if your ibnterested.

In Votes:
Inzuka-Kiba
Threestar
Continuum
----------------------------
Out Vote:
BonusStage
-----------------------------
lmao, Redcircle can confirm this.

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-12-02 09:45:46

At 12/1/04 08:04 PM, j00bie wrote:
BonusStage

Hahahaha, nice one, i bet he voted for you aswell. Well i just hope Red will post the results so we can all see how many votes we got, but not the voters, that would just be sad.

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-12-02 12:21:02

Page 16 catchup.

At 12/1/04 08:40 AM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: Excellent update red as usual.

Thanks Andy :)

Looks like my two votes counted with ramagi coming in and delteated leaving, sorry bud.

Yeah, when people shrug off my e-mails, then I get the suspicion that their days are numbered =O

Any chance of sharing the "bugger off" votes with us ? If not theres always Gmail :D

Heh, well, that is for you all to decide. E-mail me your thoughts on the matter, or better yet, I'll see if I can't get SK to make a poll on his site (with a link that only the Regulars can see) and you all can vote on what you would like to happen.

</pushing luck>

Heh, it's just not my choice Andy, I wish I could just make the decision, but they are your votes, not mine. It would be disrespectful to post the votes of others without their consent. (by the way, it needs to be a unanimous decision, meaning no votes against it, or I won't post the info)

At 12/1/04 08:55 AM, Denvish wrote: Cool, thanks for the update RC. Didn't expect to jump up by that much, although my post count has risen quite a lot since getting involved with the Flash forum. Not complainin'

Bob! You whore! Haha...

Congratulations to ramagi. She was top of 4 viable options from the list IMO, and she's been more regular than most, so no accusations of voting for stats please... ;)

Heh, well, she runs a list, posts in almost every topic here, and has helpful posts. Yeah, I'd say you all voted correctly.

You know, I never noticed before that gfox topped the mods list. I guess it makes sense, what with him being a stat whore and all

Greg is a whore too? Oh man...you both are like peas in a pod.

Congrats also to RedCircle, Qwoxyl, j00bie, RON and DarkArchon for climbing on their respective lists.

Thanks man. I knew I would be passing macdeth since last update, but I was unsure of just how many points I was going to go up. I didn't want to calculate it cause even I wanted to be excited to see the stat changes in the Versus list ^_^

Nice job. I still think the regulars list should be updated fortnightly rather than monthly, though - it goes out of date quicker than either of the other two.

Fortnightly? Does that mean every other weekend? I dunno cause I don't live in Jolly-Old-England. ...Fine, I'll look it up >:O

Whew...I was right (for a change). Well, I was figuring that every weekend wouldn't be bad either. Just the C list of course. Ah! I think I'll post it every 10 days. Like the whole update would be on the 1st of every month. Then there would be only C list updates on the 10th, and 20th of every month. Yeah, that should be nice.

At 12/1/04 08:58 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: ROFL OMG Ramagi is a regular haha, sorry its kind of funny seeing the top b/p'er in that group

Uhhhhh...doesn't it make sense? This list isn't about how high your stats are, but how helpful and frequent your posts are.

hehe I feel a disturbance in the force heh...

Use the force.

~X~

Uno Equis? Con dos tildes?

At 12/1/04 01:35 PM, ShittyKitty wrote: Awww, man, now I'm second to last!! Err. Well, at least I'm (very) slowly gaining on SCD. I'm nippin' at your heels, dude!

Yeah, watch out for that ShittyDoggy SCD... XD

At 12/1/04 03:35 PM, BonusStage wrote: The entry and retired members were both too easy to guess, but with ramagi in this time the next one will be a bit more difficult to tell :o

Yeah, although I didn't quite see delteated coming. I thought for sure that Baron would be out due to his NEVER posting in this thread once! Oh well, so much for my end of the prediction line.

At 12/1/04 03:52 PM, EKRegulus wrote: It will mostly depend on december because you all have a short memory, there is no gfox in the regulars list :D. The best choice for a regular would be someone that doesn't contribute to only one topic. The people only contribuing to the reviews' list or the abusive reviews' list aren't doing enough to be consider like regulars unlike Ramagi which was chosen on the last vote without any surprise. Congrats to her.

Yes, she does a great job around here. I'm surprised that she never became part of the Members. Weird, eh?

Well, that list has 2 inactive regulars right now because the third was voted out. I'm sure that Pure and Shpouiten are in the danger zone, pure being the closest to get kicked out :O. It will fun to watch which one will fall or which one will wake and finally act like a regular during the next month. :P heh, the might get mad at me for that comment but if they reply, it would mean that they are one step farther from the door! O_o Awesome, isn't it?

Man...I am totally off on the Baron thing. What's wrong with me!?!

Anyway, both choices were good. I already have my predictions made for the next update but they are mostly based on october-november so they aren't accurate enough. Do you have your own predictions done bonus? :O or are you just as confused as it looked on your last post?

I have a feeling that I know the two people who will be running head-to-head in the January update. *wink*

At 12/1/04 04:11 PM, Denvish wrote:
At 12/1/04 03:52 PM, EKRegulus wrote: The best choice for a regular would be someone that doesn't contribute to only one topic.
I have to agree with that. Quite a few on the list of choices were purely LULlites, and that isn't good enough in my book to make them appropriate candidates for the Regulars list.

I love the term LULlites. Makes me think of Kazaa lite, but I dunno why... Anyway, Bob did a good job last time of breaking down how he felt about everyone that was in the potentials and Regulars lists. I really agreed with much of what he said.

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-12-02 12:22:38

Page 17 catchup.

At 12/1/04 04:22 PM, EKRegulus wrote: Since whereis/howto members can't be voted in that list which is good deal

So is the Regulars List the "potentials" list for the Memberlist?

...so it means that they are 10 or less. O_o I think that's an accurate guess.

That is about right. Although you may see a few new people in this month that might be good candidates for the upcoming Jan update.

At 12/1/04 04:42 PM, MPA wrote: This is always a fun update, thanks. ramagi is tearing it up, which is no surprise considering she's on top of the penta-list.

Thanks Mr. IBeatTheSystem. She is indeed, and

I always calculate the amount of b/p the members have and decided to start posting it incase anybody wants to know but is too lazy to add them all up.

So do I...

List B, The Wi/Ht? MemberList:

Rank | Exp : Reviews : B & P : Posts :: TOTALS || Username
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
#__ | __6438 : __702 : _17839 : _3935 :: _28913 || AVERAGES (1st place)
#__ | 135196 : 14735 : 374616 : 82633 :: 607180 || TOTALS (1st place)

I can do it with every mini-update on the 1st, 10th, and 20th of each month if you would like.

I still think it's going to be real nuts when we hit half a million. It'll take awhile, but it will happen. We all need another 5,900 points or so heh.

That's almost twice as much as what I already have, but, I'll try just for you MPA!

ramagi is tearing it up.

Indeed, she is!

At 12/1/04 04:45 PM, MPA wrote: HAHAHA whoops, that second "ramagi is tearing it up" wasn't supposed to be there.

Hahaha, did you type that, and put it at the end, to "save it for later?" I have been guilty of doing that many times. I'll think of something that should be stated somewhere else in the post, and put it at the end, forgetting to erase it when I'm done.

At 12/1/04 05:12 PM, j00bie wrote: Yes, posting the numbers of bugger off votes would be swell, I wouldnt post who voted for who though, but I'd tell you all who i voted for if you REALLY want to know that badly =O

Heh, I would never post who actually made those votes, but if you all want me to, I can tell you who got votes...

At 12/1/04 04:22 PM, EKRegulus wrote:
I just noticed something, what in hell is Yoink NOT doing on that list? I think he should have been on there a long time ago :O

I don't really know why, other than that he might not have been that regular in this forum in the past. I do know that he has been coming around here a lot more regularily nowadays, so we shall wait and see...

At 12/1/04 05:25 PM, Tom_s00 wrote: She does post in wi/ht lot, but not as much as a few other people. Maby she just gets reconised/noticed more because of those huge stats, and therfore was voted in.

She also does the TOP 500 EXP USERS list, so she has to be here anyway.

I just noticed something, what in hell is Yoink NOT doing on that list? I think he should have been on there a long time ago :O
You are talking about the wi/hi members list right?

Wi/Hi? lol Who are they Tom? ...and yes, he was talking about the Wi/Ht members.

At 12/1/04 05:29 PM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: Ok j00ie humour me, ive already stated who i voted out on the last page if your ibnterested.

Hey, you were lucky and voted for the person who you all chose. j00bie took a slightly different angle.

Next update will be super cool, although i do have quite alot of work to do if i intend on moving up at all.

With SK nipping at your heels, will that motivate you to GET THE HELL AWAY FROM THAT CRAZY RABID...uhhhh....cat?

At 12/1/04 05:32 PM, ShittyKitty wrote: </sarcasm> (for anybody who's too thick to figure that out)

Man, an end sarcasm tag. That isn't allowed html in the BBS...waidplzbankthx =D

At 12/1/04 07:45 PM, Inuzuka-Kiba wrote: Well, well look at that. Am I good or what. Yeah RC I knew that you knew that I knew *insert endless cycle here*

Yup, you were right, but hell no if I was going to even let you possibly think you chose correctly.

I just saw him as being very inactive lately and decided he'd be the one I'd vote off if I was on the list, so it'd be unfair saying he's the one I thought was going to be voted off since I obviously don't have a vote. After all, I don't want to shape anyone's views before the results. =P

Remember that I don't have a vote either, so you can say whatever the hell you want to me, and it won't make a dent in the outcome! =D

Well it was a dead giveaway Ramagi was getting in, even though you insisted through aim that me and EK had a chance, yeah right. XD

Oh you do, and it was close, but she squeaked by.

Heh, poor SK, he's so sad now that's he's second to last, it was the first thing he commented on when I said hi to him on aim. XD

He always complains. You can just ignore him from now on. "Boo hoo...I'm an RG Mod...Boo hoo..." hahahahahaha

At 12/1/04 08:01 PM, EKRegulus wrote: That's news to me. I didn't know people could vote for me. I thought that is voting list wouldn't include me. heh

Oh man, how could you even think that man!?! Of course people can vote for you (and by the way, the only person who had more votes than you was ramagi)

At 12/1/04 08:04 PM, j00bie wrote: lmao

Is it really that funny?

Redcircle can confirm this.

Heh, you'd like me to say yes to this, wouldn't you? Howabout this. If you post what you typed in the comments section, then I'll confirm it...maybe...

At 12/2/04 09:45 AM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: Hahahaha, nice one, i bet he voted for you aswell. Well i just hope Red will post the results so we can all see how many votes we got, but not the voters, that would just be sad.

Actually, Bonus didn't vote for j00bie.

...maybe...

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-12-02 13:58:31

At 12/2/04 12:22 PM, RedCircle wrote: So do I...

Hah, I just looked back and noticed you do. Well that makes me an idiot for calculating something that was already there.

I can do it with every mini-update on the 1st, 10th, and 20th of each month if you would like.

Sounds like a plan to me RC.

That's almost twice as much as what I already have, but, I'll try just for you MPA!

Don't do it for me, do it for the glory!
I don't know where I was going with that.

I'll think of something that should be stated somewhere else in the post, and put it at the end, forgetting to erase it when I'm done.

That's exactly what happened heh.

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-12-02 15:32:43

At 12/2/04 12:22 PM, RedCircle wrote: Heh, I would never post who actually made those votes, but if you all want me to, I can tell you who got votes...

Pitter Patter, let's get at er! Post the friggin results! >:D

Please :)

Hey, you were lucky and voted for the person who you all chose. j00bie took a slightly different angle.

Hahahahaha, it was all in good fun.
I bet you also fell for my hateful message towards him too.
It was all in good fun (as well as plenty of sarcasm).

Heh, you'd like me to say yes to this, wouldn't you? Howabout this. If you post what you typed in the comments section, then I'll confirm it...maybe...

What comment sections are you talking about?

Actually, Bonus didn't vote for j00bie.

he told me he voted for --delteated--, BUT DONT TRUST EVERYONE ON THE INTERNET. IM REALLY A 41 YEAR OLD STALKER!!!!

...maybe...

>:D

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-12-02 19:32:12

At 12/2/04 12:22 PM, RedCircle wrote: At 12/2/04 12:21 PM, RedCircle wrote: Page 16 catchup.

gfoxcook's style heh? :D

Yes, she does a great job around here. I'm surprised that she never became part of the Members. Weird, eh?

She didn't post that much before I started to browse this section. She can only be considered as a regular lately. That must explain why. She did contribute in the past but not as much as recently.

Man...I am totally off on the Baron thing. What's wrong with me!?!

Baron can't be considered like a regular now. He never was. The fact that he's in that list surprises me. Anyway, we gave him one so he will keep it until the regulars from that list think otherwise.

I have a feeling that I know the two people who will be running head-to-head in the January update. *wink*

ummm... Ya_Ya versus fixit? :D <-- you saw it coming :P
I love these guys. Too bad they never post.

So is the Regulars List the "potentials" list for the Memberlist?

It could be. Some people there could deserve to be members, others don't. It depends on what the members think about it =)

That is about right. Although you may see a few new people in this month that might be good candidates for the upcoming Jan update.

Wait and see shall be our position.

Well it was a dead giveaway Ramagi was getting in, even though you insisted through aim that me and EK had a chance, yeah right. XD
Oh you do, and it was close, but she squeaked by.

How close? I WANT STATS, not sentences!!!! :P :P

Oh man, how could you even think that man!?! Of course people can vote for you (and by the way, the only person who had more votes than you was ramagi)

... so I finished second, that's great. I still can't believe that 2 months ago I typed that I had no chance to make that list, ever. :O How wrong was I? Very.

BTW, you quoted the sentence about Yoink with my name on top O_o, I'm not the guy that typed that sentence. I'm just pointing that out because I don't want to take the credit or the responsability for a sentence that I didn't type. I'm sure that you know it but I want to make sure that everyone knows it.

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-12-02 20:41:06

At 12/2/04 09:45 AM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote:
At 12/1/04 08:04 PM, j00bie wrote:
BonusStage
Hahahaha, nice one, i bet he voted for you aswell.

I've obviously missed something during my days off, including a bloody experience deposit! Argh!! I hate when that happens. Can I trade in 100 blam/protect points and get back the 10 experience points I lost? It's worth a try 'eh? Anyway, last I remember j00bie and BonusStage were good buddies. Why are they trying to vote each other off the Regulars List?? If there was a disagreement between the two of them does anyone know what it was about?

Levels --- Badges

Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-12-02 20:48:59

At 12/2/04 08:41 PM, Recon_Rebel wrote: If there was a disagreement between the two of them does anyone know what it was about?

There's no grudge or anything, it's all in good fun... I mean, who would want to vote off Bonusstage of all people? :D

My 'real' vote would have been for --delteated--, simply because he left for some reason, I just wanted to see if he would have a reaction if RedCircle actually posted the numbers of 'votes against', and he sees a 1 slapped onto his name.

It's all in good fun :D

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-12-02 22:34:42

Heh EK, you're taking this a little bit too seriously. Demanding stats like that. But I guess my curiousity is creeping upon me as well. I want to see if Ramagi really did only squeak by you or if RC was just trying to make you feel better. =P I already know I maybe got 2 or 3 votes at most. =P But I've been getting more active. So maybe by next time I'll catch up to you. *Goes and bakes pastries for the Regulars.* Now don't forget who you're voting for..... Hehe, I kid, I kid. Well anyway, I'd like to see which one of the other people on the list was the one who he thinks will rival you next time.

PS: I skimmed through the posts this time instead of actually reading, so if I looked at something wrong please don't try and kill me. =P

Wi/Ht? #28

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-12-02 22:40:21

At 12/2/04 10:34 PM, Inuzuka-Kiba wrote: Heh EK, you're taking this a little bit too seriously. Demanding stats like that. But I guess my curiousity is creeping upon me as well. I want to see if Ramagi really did only squeak by you or if RC was just trying to make you feel better. =P I already know I maybe got 2 or 3 votes at most. =P But I've been getting more active. So maybe by next time I'll catch up to you. *Goes and bakes pastries for the Regulars.* Now don't forget who you're voting for.....

nah man, I'm just curious. I want to know how bad I did ;P. yeah, you are starting to be active. EVERYONE, VOTE FOR KIBA, not regulus. Regulus... ppff that guy never contributes here! Ignore regulus! ALL HEIL KIBA!

<obvious joke> haha I'm certain that you did well kiba, people just don't know you enough yet :D

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-12-02 23:00:17

At 12/2/04 10:40 PM, EKRegulus wrote: nah man, I'm just curious.

Curiosity killed the....yeah I'll just stop there. Bah I'm curious too. I thought everyone was blown away by ramagi, and RC said ramagi only passed you by a bit. So I want to see if my predictions were off or if RC is exaggerating. =D

I want to know how bad I did ;P.

Up against ramagi there is no doing well. =P Because she's ramagi and everyone else isn't. Of course, fixit could topple here, but ramagi's virus already got to him. *Still dead set ramagi killed fixit, even if he was a robot.*

yeah, you are starting to be active.

Well, I've always been semi-active. Now I'm just "must create quality posts and have quantity.* =D Why settle for just the quality aspect when I could have as many posts as Bonus? Except they are all long? =D

EVERYONE, VOTE FOR KIBA, not regulus. Regulus... ppff that guy never contributes here! Ignore regulus! ALL HEIL KIBA!

Heh, pathetic sarcasm. Stop trying to rub it in that you were second and I was somewhere down there. ;_; Sooooo creuuuul. ;-;

<obvious joke> haha I'm certain that you did well kiba, people just don't know you enough yet :D

Well actually, almost everyone knows me, except they think of one of my older aliases and assume that person went inactive instead of being me. Major flaw in me making buddies here on NG. >_< At least name swapping is fun. =P I'm sure you'll get in on the January add-on now that we have ramagi out of the way. =D

Wi/Ht? #28

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-12-02 23:03:31

The regulars should check their mail now.

I have created a poll (thanks to SK) that will determine if the results of the election should be posted.

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-12-02 23:08:26

At 12/2/04 11:03 PM, RedCircle wrote: The regulars should check their mail now.
I have created a poll (thanks to SK) that will determine if the results of the election should be posted.

What's all this now? We need to make special polls and send email so you can release results? It's not like you have to say who voted for who...you could easily list the order and number of votes. I fail to see how this all could end up offending someone. Especially if you don't say who voted for who. >_< Oh well, what goes goes. =P

Wi/Ht? #28

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-12-02 23:11:28

It's their decision. I have to respect that.

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-12-03 03:02:38

Nifty update, RC. I noticed I have 1 extra point (from +1 post, actually, not +1 b/p like I at first expected to see) on the B list... than I did on the A list. Do you update the data on the two lists at slightly different times or something?

At 12/1/04 08:55 AM, Denvish wrote: Congratulations to ramagi. She was top of 4 viable options from the list IMO, and she's been more regular than most, so no accusations of voting for stats please... ;)

Indeed! Congrats indeeeeed.

About TIME you guys voted her in. I've been wondering why she wasn't on the regulars list since I first NOTICED the regulars list had been started. #;-}>

You know, I never noticed before that gfox topped the mods list. I guess it makes sense, what with him being a stat whore and all

LOL!

At 12/1/04 03:52 PM, EKRegulus wrote:
At 12/1/04 03:35 PM, BonusStage wrote: The entry and retired members were both too easy to guess, but with ramagi in this time the next one will be a bit more difficult to tell :o
It will mostly depend on december because you all have a short memory, there is no gfox in the regulars list :D.

When did Bonus (or anyone else) say anything about me being on the regulars list? O_o

The only person I noticed having any confusion about who's allowed on that list... was SeeD, and that was several days ago and a page or two back in the topic. o_O

At 12/2/04 12:21 PM, RedCircle wrote: Yes, she does a great job around here. I'm surprised that she never became part of the Members. Weird, eh?

She... and Joe and Newgrundling... never became a member because she... and they... didn't want to.

At 12/2/04 12:22 PM, RedCircle wrote: I can do it with every mini-update on the 1st, 10th, and 20th of each month if you would like.

Pssst... you should probably make that 1st, 11th, and 21st, seeing as how there's only 9 days between 1st-10th and then 10 between 10th-20th... and then 11 between 20th-andthenext-1st if the month has 30 days or 12 between 20th-andthenext-1st if the month has 31 days.

IOW, 1/10/20 would yield gaps of 9 and 10 and 11 or... 9 and 10 and 12... each month. And that's a bit uneven. Just pointing that out. If ya do it the way I suggest, it'll be 10/10/10 or 10/10/11 every month but Feb.

Oh, and I noticed your siglink to this topic points to page 12. Not sure if that's intentional or you mean for it to point to the most current list update page (16 for now, I guess).

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-12-03 06:38:35

At 12/3/04 03:02 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 12/1/04 03:52 PM, EKRegulus wrote: It will mostly depend on december because you all have a short memory, there is no gfox in the regulars list :D.
When did Bonus (or anyone else) say anything about me being on the regulars list? O_o
The only person I noticed having any confusion about who's allowed on that list... was SeeD, and that was several days ago and a page or two back in the topic. o_O

That's not what I meant. I guess that I mistyped my sentence. Anyway, what I wanted to type didn't turn out to be true so let's forget about it. No need to explain something partly false.

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-12-03 11:14:40

At 12/2/04 08:41 PM, Recon_Rebel wrote: I've obviously missed something during my days off, including a bloody experience deposit! Argh!! I hate when that happens. Can I trade in 100 blam/protect points and get back the 10 experience points I lost?

1 deposite ! try missing a whole year ( or so ) like i did, if would have deposited from day 1 i would be around level 13 i reckon (correct me if im wrong) , now how many b/p points is that worth?

At 12/2/04 08:48 PM, j00bie wrote: My 'real' vote would have been for --delteated--, simply because he left for some reason, I just wanted to see if he would have a reaction if RedCircle actually posted the numbers of 'votes against', and he sees a 1 slapped onto his name.

Delteated went to university, he pops in now and again but puts his work before newgrounds thus, making it hard to be very active.

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-12-03 19:33:01

At 12/3/04 06:38 AM, EKRegulus wrote:
At 12/3/04 03:02 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 12/1/04 03:52 PM, EKRegulus wrote: It will mostly depend on december because you all have a short memory, there is no gfox in the regulars list :D.
That's not what I meant. I guess that I mistyped my sentence.

Um. okay. So what did you mean to type?

Anyway, what I wanted to type didn't turn out to be true so let's forget about it. No need to explain something partly false.

.... You know, you've developed (or always had, I'm not sure which) the annoying habit of hinting at the TRUE meaning behind your confusing statements sometimes.... and then refusing to clarify what you mean.

To a curious person like me who really would like to know what you meant... it's aggravating. If you're not going to clarify/explain things, then I'd rather you didn't reply to that part of my post, man. O_o

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-12-03 20:23:49

At 12/3/04 07:33 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 12/3/04 06:38 AM, EKRegulus wrote:
Um. okay. So what did you mean to type?

That the voters have a short memory and they will mostly consider what happened during the last month so someone that posts regularly during 3 months will start at the same level than someone else even if he deserves it more. oh yeah, and I said that you were the kind of guy with a good memory.

BUT I WAS WRONG and an ass at the same time. How the hell can I judge the memory of someone? That was a stupid opinion from me. Everyone has a least a decent memory, sorry for the bash everyone. Forget the previous paragraph. What I meant was MOSTLY false or is it? grr I'm confused.

The last results proved that the older regulars had an advantage. Ramagi, then me, then a recent regular... ummm it shows that what I said is obviously partly false. Anyway, I also forgot that the point of that list was to vote any regular in, not a long-time regular in. It's also there so someone won't receive a free pass into that list because he's an older regular. Anyway, the vote is there for anyone that deserves it and they should all be treated equally so I was just being an ass or something O_o. Of course, a longer regular still has an advantage for many reasons (I might enumerate some reasons later, this post is huge enough) but that's difficult to avoid so we need to deal with it. Everyone will get their chance.

Wow, I seem confused O_o.

.... You know, you've developed (or always had, I'm not sure which) the annoying habit of hinting at the TRUE meaning behind your confusing statements sometimes.... and then refusing to clarify what you mean.

I just did for me and I just noticed that I was very confused.

To a curious person like me who really would like to know what you meant... it's aggravating. If you're not going to clarify/explain things, then I'd rather you didn't reply to that part of my post, man. O_o

Sorry, I was afraid that would quote a stupid part, bash me to hell.

Then quote a better one, correct my mistakes, agree with some sentences, etc.

That's the kind of explanation that I would like to be quoted as a whole instead of being separated because I changed my point of view and you might attack my old one. I planned to type both parts and that's what I just did. What I thought and what I think now. Both parts needed to be developped, well, I think they did. Anyway, what's the point to attack something that I don't think anymore? O_o and sometimes people do that. :(

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-12-03 20:38:45

At 12/3/04 08:23 PM, EKRegulus wrote: That the voters have a short memory and they will mostly consider what happened during the last month so someone that posts regularly during 3 months will start at the same level than someone else even if he deserves it more. oh yeah, and I said that you were the kind of guy with a good memory.

Um, okay. #;-}>

It sounded to me like you were saying that someone was talking about wanting me in the regulars list even though that's not allowed. I'm just totally confused...

but THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for at least TRYING to explain it now, I DO appreciate it, man. #;-}>

BUT I WAS WRONG and an ass at the same time. How the hell can I judge the memory of someone? That was a stupid opinion from me. Everyone has a least a decent memory, sorry for the bash everyone. Forget the previous paragraph. What I meant was MOSTLY false or is it? grr I'm confused.

Whoa. O_o Um, okay.

The last results proved that the older regulars had an advantage. Ramagi, then me, then a recent regular... ummm it shows that what I said is obviously partly false. Anyway, I also forgot that the point of that list was to vote any regular in, not a long-time regular in. It's also there so someone won't receive a free pass into that list because he's an older regular. Anyway, the vote is there for anyone that deserves it and they should all be treated equally so I was just being an ass or something O_o. Of course, a longer regular still has an advantage for many reasons (I might enumerate some reasons later, this post is huge enough) but that's difficult to avoid so we need to deal with it. Everyone will get their chance.

Look, I have nothing to do with this whole system of you guys. But when I first found out about it, I was kinda upset that you hadn't included ramagi in the regs list. Why? Because she doesn't qualify for the BBS mods list, and she's not in the Wi/Ht? membership, and thus... she was being left out.

To ME, to be honest, it looked like someone(s) didn't want her stats to dwarf everyone else's (and I have heard that mentioned)... and were ignoring the fact that she IS quite regular around here. ramagi's never been a super-often-poster on NG BBS, as her postcount attests to, but... when she DOES post, she is helpful and fun... and I felt that she belonged in your group.

And now she's in it, so that's good! But I don't care about this "longtime" versus "new" regular argument. People should get it on merit, not on "status" or whatever you want to call that. "Seniority," I guess.

Wow, I seem confused O_o.

Yeah, well... it's contagious, I guess. #;-}> Anyway, interesting stuff. Don't worry about it so much... I think someone told you you were taking this regulars list too seriously. That might just be a bit true, man. #;-}>

Sorry, I was afraid that would quote a stupid part, bash me to hell.

I ain't gonna bash you, I just wanted to let you know that I would ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS prefer you (and anyone) to explain what they mean if at first they don't explain it well... than to just say "oh, nevermind, it doesn't matter anyway, and you don't want to know anyway" or something. Don't assume I don't want to know! I almost always do, like I said... I'm a curious person. There's nothing more painful than someone pulling info/knowledge away from me right when it looked like they were gonna tell it to me. #;-}>

That's the kind of explanation that I would like to be quoted as a whole instead of being separated because I changed my point of view and you might attack my old one. I planned to type both parts and that's what I just did. What I thought and what I think now. Both parts needed to be developped, well, I think they did. Anyway, what's the point to attack something that I don't think anymore? O_o and sometimes people do that. :(

Who said anything about attacking anything? Dude, calm down!

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-12-04 01:20:02

Total votes for the month of December:

IN:

148054 (7) ramagi

702328 (4) EKregulus

392249 (3) Inuzuka-Kiba
633832 (3) Dave
872314 (3) AGH

408898 (2) wismty
535109 (2) Tom_s00
648190 (2) deck_head_tottie

482657 (1) SeeD419
663954 (1) DareDevilGuy
815458 (1) Threestar
922297 (1) -Kyle

OUT:

893303 (4) --delteated--

114847 (1) YoinK_VineS
500022 (1) j00bie
569551 (1) Baron_Von_Bad_Guy
818376 (1) BonusStage

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-12-04 01:21:49

At 12/3/04 08:38 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 12/3/04 08:23 PM, EKRegulus wrote:
Um, okay. #;-}>

I'm just totally confused...

Really? well, it wasn't about what you thought and that's the only important thing to remember.

but THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for at least TRYING to explain it now, I DO appreciate it, man. #;-}>

yeah, I didn't feel like doing it but I still did it. Just for you. Thank you for appreciating it.

Whoa. O_o Um, okay.

That doesn't tell me much except that you think that I'm weird.

Look, I have nothing to do with this whole system of you guys. But when I first found out about it, I was kinda upset that you hadn't included ramagi in the regs list. Why? Because she doesn't qualify for the BBS mods list, and she's not in the Wi/Ht? membership, and thus... she was being left out.

Are you repeating yourself? I read that before. Anyway, I didn't really talk about her or anything. I'm happy for her. She's certainly a regular.
As for the system, you don't seem to be interested so I won't continue my rant about it.

To ME, to be honest, it looked like someone(s) didn't want her stats to dwarf everyone else's (and I have heard that mentioned)... and were ignoring the fact that she IS quite regular around here. ramagi's never been a super-often-poster on NG BBS, as her postcount attests to, but... when she DOES post, she is helpful and fun... and I felt that she belonged in your group.

Wait... how is it related to what I was typing? Anyway, that's your opinion. Let's just say that she's more active lately and that seems to be right so that's why she was considered the best choice during the last vote.

Yeah, well... it's contagious, I guess. #;-}> Anyway, interesting stuff. Don't worry about it so much... I think someone told you you were taking this regulars list too seriously. That might just be a bit true, man. #;-}>

I wasn't serious when I asked for some stats but yeah, I'm always serious when I'm trying to explain. It seems that I messed up my whole post and now, I'm just confused :(.

I'm a curious person. There's nothing more painful than someone pulling info/knowledge away from me right when it looked like they were gonna tell it to me. #;-}>

Really? :O I didn't think about it like that.

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-12-04 02:34:00

At 12/4/04 01:20 AM, RedCircle wrote: 148054 (7) ramagi

Told you she creamed us all. We already went through the stats through aim together (me and RC) but she basically beat the second place person by 30%. So we didn't have a chance.

702328 (4) EKregulus

Do I see some predictions for the month of Jan.? Maybe....since Ramagi isn't here on the nominees list anymore...

392249 (3) Inuzuka-Kiba
633832 (3) Dave
872314 (3) AGH

Heh, I got 1 more vote than I thought I did. I know Bonus and j00bie voted for me, but that third vote is a surprise. I wonder who could have been so kind. =D

I've seen Dave and AGH around every now in then is there forums. But not that often. Odd looking to me, but maybe not to you.

408898 (2) wismty
535109 (2) Tom_s00

Some more fimilair names here. I'm surprised I got more than these three. I should have been in this group. Who gave me that extra vote? Admit it if you want, or just let me suffer and ponder. ;-;

482657 (1) SeeD419
663954 (1) DareDevilGuy
815458 (1) Threestar
922297 (1) -Kyle

And bringing up the rear, hey at least you all got votes, unlike others on the nominee list. =D

893303 (4) --delteated--

Aww, looks like delteated just got deleated. From this list anyway. Maybe you can get voted back in. Tough break man. ;-;

114847 (1) YoinK_VineS
500022 (1) j00bie
818376 (1) BonusStage

Hmm, I think people just tried to get these guys out as jokes or as a way to get the big stat people out of there. =D I already I have a feeling about what January will look like. IN: EK Out: Pure Just my predictions. =D Oh course RC said he was going to talk about a rule where you don't have to pick three people to vote in and just vote once and not use your other two. No point in voting for random people. =D

Wi/Ht? #28

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-12-04 02:54:05

At 12/4/04 02:34 AM, Inuzuka-Kiba wrote:
At 12/4/04 01:20 AM, RedCircle wrote:

Thanks for the stats Redcircle. It seems that I wasn't the only one interested. Thanks to everyone that voted me, I guess that posting regularly in most topics gives me an advantage.

148054 (7) ramagi
Told you she creamed us all. We already went through the stats through aim together (me and RC) but she basically beat the second place person by 30%. So we didn't have a chance.

Looks like an easy victory.

702328 (4) EKregulus
Do I see some predictions for the month of Jan.? Maybe....since Ramagi isn't here on the nominees list anymore...

I predict that guy to finish last in the next vote. :O

392249 (3) Inuzuka-Kiba

One more month and he finally get in.

633832 (3) Dave
872314 (3) AGH

umm...

408898 (2) wismty

another ummm

535109 (2) Tom_s00

Mostly active in the LUL. I saw them post a few times in other topics.

482657 (1) SeeD419
663954 (1) DareDevilGuy
815458 (1) Threestar
922297 (1) -Kyle
And bringing up the rear, hey at least you all got votes, unlike others on the nominee list. =D

I don't really know them :(. I mostly recognize people that post everyday in most topics like bonus, j00b, denvish, dogma, red, gfox, recon, etc.

893303 (4) --delteated--

What happened to that guy anyway? I didn't see him at all this month.

114847 (1) YoinK_VineS

he was on top and someone is jealous :D

500022 (1) j00bie

that must be a joke! jgjsdxh!

He's not active. I understand that one.

818376 (1) BonusStage

OGM, another joke!

and the exit vote is the joke, not you guys. Don't misunderstand me again.

I already I have a feeling about what January will look like. IN: EK Out: Pure Just my predictions. =D

Interesting fact, I'm going to pass pure in the b/p pts list this week-end.

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-12-04 04:18:53

Heh, so the people (EK and IK) who aren't on the list find the votes more fascinating than the people on it. Interesting.

Thank you geefox for the suggestions. I changed the link in my sig. I almost forgot to do it. And, yes I will make the updates on the 1st, 11th, and 21st. Good idea.

Oh, and if anyone wanted to know how the poll turned out, then here is the link:

The link. ^_^

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-12-04 04:37:31

At 12/4/04 04:18 AM, RedCircle wrote: Heh, so the people (EK and IK) who aren't on the list find the votes more fascinating than the people on it. Interesting.

It's not that I'm not interested as such, it's just that I don't have much to say about it. I'm quite surprised that some of the LULlites got as many votes as they did.
Hopefully publishing the 'out' votes will stimulate some of the more inactive regulars to become more active - if they ever even see this page, that is...

- - Flash - Music - Images - -

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-12-04 04:51:40

At 12/4/04 04:37 AM, Denvish wrote: It's not that I'm not interested as such, it's just that I don't have much to say about it.

No, I totally agree. You are most probably content in knowing that you would never be voted off if you maintained your current participation level...and you weren't even listed in the out votes.

I'm quite surprised that some of the LULlites got as many votes as they did.

Mainly: Dave (never see), DareDevil (never see), DeckHead (never see), and ThreeStar (never see).

Dunno what people were thinking when they voted for them...

Hopefully publishing the 'out' votes will stimulate some of the more inactive regulars to become more active

Heh, that is quite possibly the biggest reason that I posted it. Although this forum isn't as fast paced as General, it definitely harvests some unique people. Those who want to stay listed and respected will hopefully get a wake-up call when they see the lists if they have any out votes.

if they ever even see this page, that is...

Oh...so true...so true...

Any of the Regulars have a computer microphone that works?

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-12-04 05:06:02

At 12/4/04 04:51 AM, RedCircle wrote: Any of the Regulars have a computer microphone that works?

I have a proper mic (Shure SM58), does that count?

- - Flash - Music - Images - -

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-12-04 06:58:08

Re: Pure being out this month... he wasn't even one of the people getting 1 out vote last month. Why would he suddenly win the "out" battle this month? O_o

At 12/4/04 01:21 AM, EKRegulus wrote: Really? well, it wasn't about what you thought and that's the only important thing to remember.

okiedokie.

yeah, I didn't feel like doing it but I still did it. Just for you. Thank you for appreciating it.

Wahoo.

That doesn't tell me much except that you think that I'm weird.

Yeah, pretty much. Weird's a good thing in my universe, though, so don't worry.

Are you repeating yourself? I read that before. Anyway, I didn't really talk about her or anything. I'm happy for her. She's certainly a regular.
As for the system, you don't seem to be interested so I won't continue my rant about it.

I'm trying to drive you crazy with feelings of deja vu. Hadn't you noticed? Hadn't you noticed? #;-}>

Wait... how is it related to what I was typing? Anyway, that's your opinion. Let's just say that she's more active lately and that seems to be right so that's why she was considered the best choice during the last vote.

It was related to what I was typing before I typed it. Man, since when do replies have to be rigid little things that SPECIFICALLY relate to the post that came before? We ARE free to wander a bit in our thoughts and thus in our words here on the BBS, aren't we? #;-}>

I'm a curious person. There's nothing more painful than someone pulling info/knowledge away from me right when it looked like they were gonna tell it to me. #;-}>
Really? :O I didn't think about it like that.

Well there ya go.

At 12/4/04 04:18 AM, RedCircle wrote: Thank you geefox for the suggestions. I changed the link in my sig. I almost forgot to do it. And, yes I will make the updates on the 1st, 11th, and 21st. Good idea.

Grooviness.

BBS Signature