00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Mich just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods

101,291 Views | 1,325 Replies

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-18 14:28:47

At 11/18/04 02:25 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Dont take it so hard Slightly_Crazy_Dude likes to bash me every second he gets but really its all in good fun and can sure as hell make a guy laugh hehe...

~X~

.... read again

I was replying to figment.

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-18 14:31:08

At 11/18/04 02:28 PM, EKRegulus wrote: .... read again

I was replying to figment.

I know i know but i was just commenting how SCD is always on my case about something ohwell time to review something...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-19 16:04:35

At 11/14/04 04:21 PM, EKRegulus wrote: JESSICA IS A MAN, A MAN !!!! AHHHH! btw, the account number 7941 is used by a female :O

(yawn)

haha :P

</obvious joke>

No kidding.

WOW WHAT THE HELL? It's sunday! ogm you broke the curse!
Cya next saturday gfox :P

HAHAHAHAH!!! NOPE. EAT IT, IT'S FRIDAY, BIIIIATCH!

Hopefully he will be again soon, though.
Yeah, I wonder if it's his evil computer/connection that is affecting him or something else. heh he will be back, THEY ALL COME BACK!

It's his evil computer, yes. At one point, he didn't even think he could deposit, but he's managing.

At 11/18/04 01:25 AM, EKRegulus wrote:
At 11/18/04 01:19 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: Gfox only drops in once or twice a week now...
Saturdays only. KTHXBYE :P
.. but he seems to browse the portal every day because he still didn't stop to b/p.

Pfft. Shows how much you guys know.

I posted this past week on:

Saturday the 13th
Sunday the 14th
Monday the 15th
Friday the 19th

and I will be posting again (list update, if nothing else) tomorrow on Saturday the 20th.

HAHAHAHAAHHA! I WIN! YES YES YES!

And of course I get b/p every day. This whole conversation started regarding people being regular visitors to Wi/Ht? or the BBS in general, not to NG/portal/reviews/whateverelse. Just posts. So... that's got nothing to do with the original topic from the previous page. EDN.

At 11/18/04 01:52 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: yes but on occasion its twice a week XD
lol that guy never stops getting bp, thats for sure.

Or four times a week, as is the case this week. THHHBPT.

And damn straight. At least MARCUS knows I never stop getting b/p. I might slow down, but I never stop. #;-}>

At 11/18/04 02:39 AM, Crono- wrote: and don't really care anymore if i lose a spot on the top 50 lists

i'll get a couple points once in a while, like today. i got 2 whole points!

New record for me.

LOL! But if 2 b/p in one day was truly a record for you... then that means it took you 30,000+ days to get where you are now. Which is over 80 years! ;_;

At 11/18/04 02:47 AM, RedCircle wrote: Don't tell anyone, but I'm planning on stopping on 30,000 exactly. Only I hope the admins don't change the reqs for EGSC anytime soon...

Well, if they DO change the requirement, you can just stop on that, eh? What's the big deal, can't make it past 30,000? #;-}>

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-19 16:05:42

At 11/18/04 03:58 AM, FIGMENTUM wrote: Since gfoxcook and EKRegulus decided to have a chat about me, I feel the need to do some clarification.

HEY now... we didn't "decide" to have a chat about you. I personally listed all 21 members of the Wi/Ht? and basically categorised them as active or inactive... I put you in the active column. Someone, perhaps EKRegulus, I can't remember... commented on you and some others perhaps... and questioned whether the category was accurate or not. Based only on frequency of posting in teh forum/topics. Not anything to do with value, quality of posts, contribution levels, blah blah blah. Just whether or not teh peoples are posting or not. I can't remember what I was replying to that made me want to figure out how many of our membership posts here still and how many don't... but I believe it was in response to someone (Bonus, perhaps) who said that MOST of Wi/Ht?'s official members don't post here anymore, and I knew that a majority in fact did... and I was right. Bingo!

I'm more active than I make it seem. I log on every day. I keep up to date with the lounge and the other primary club I'm a part of. You don't see a post from me very much because I dislike nearly all of the new generation around here.

;_; Reduced to teh lurkeration? ;_;

Yes, my STI thread was deleted (I assume by HAQ, but I have no evidence or any way to be certain). I'll have you know I spent a fair amount of time creating that story. To have someone degrade it to "He probably C&P'ed it from another thread" really pisses me off. Granted, it wasn't the most mature thing to do but I did it anyway.

:::shrugs:: You're free to do what you want. But why get upset about someone "degrading" something that sounds like it was pretty... degraded already. O_o

Thanks a lot for your appreciation EKRegulus. Coming back to a thread I've enjoyed since the beginning to see your shit about me certainly wasn't something I was expecting.

;_;

At 11/18/04 10:55 AM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: Gfoxcook

It was my mistake, that paragraph was intended for you, just aswell you read it and thanks for the explanation. It just kinda bothers me that Dobio was all good with the post list till he became mod then dropped it like a bag of shit, i was quite high on that list and prolly still am, that was the first stat thread ievernoticed, but i guess it opened my eyes to the smarter people on NG by making me visit the lounge instead.

I figured it was (directed to me, that is), but it was just weird as hell how you broke your post into two segments, with both in response to things I'd said, but half with someone else's name in front of it in boldface. heh. #;-}>

Anyway, Dobio didn't drop doing the post list because he was modded. That was a coinkydink.

Basically, for nearly 100 pages (which happened much faster than even level up! grows), he was getting pissed off at people like Pure who'd post way too much for his liking in the topic and basically turned it into a topic about posting. Posts about posting. Wheee. And I can't say I disagree with him, either.

Despite countless mentions of that fact by himself, myself, and others, people continued to talk WAY too much about posting and just general stuff. Which is fine in small doses (for instance, my list topics grow, on average, 1-3 pages between updates).... but his topic was growing by 10+ pages per update. It was out of control.

Now... when he got modded, he COULD have just started deleting posts and banning left and right. Instead, he chose to quit doing the list and lock the topic. He was probably tired of updating the list (seeing as how he used notepad instead of excel... the crazy bastard! #;-}>) for one thing... for another... he saved himself (And all the potential banninated peoples) the trouble of his super-modding of the topic.

So, for the most part, you should be grateful that he had liljim close the topic instead of continuing it. He would have turned super Nazi Wi/Ht? mod if he'd left it open, and I dare say that many of teh prolific regulars around here would have way more bantime than they do now.

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-19 16:19:28

At 11/19/04 04:04 PM, gfoxcook wrote: No kidding.

lame joke too! weee i suck.

HAHAHAHAH!!! NOPE. EAT IT, IT'S FRIDAY, BIIIIATCH!

Quit breaking the curse!

It's his evil computer, yes. At one point, he didn't even think he could deposit, but he's managing.

ummm what can be so bad about his computer? I used very crappy ones in the past and I still managed to browse the internet. They were very evil, trust me they were :( Gah, that's somthing I don't want to remember :(

Pfft. Shows how much you guys know.
I posted this past week on:
Saturday the 13th
Sunday the 14th
Monday the 15th
Friday the 19th

OF COURSE, YOU DID THAT THIS WEEK because you KNEW that I would make that comment! baah at least I'm right about tomorrow :D

and I will be posting again (list update, if nothing else) tomorrow on Saturday the 20th.

Good, I love your updates!

HAHAHAHAAHHA! I WIN! YES YES YES!

................ I will strike back!

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-19 16:26:55

First, it might be a bad idea to reply to my posts. I was really pissed off. I do think some of the things I typed but it's possible that I was too hateful.. oh well, what is done is done...

At 11/19/04 04:05 PM, gfoxcook wrote:

Someone, perhaps EKRegulus, I can't remember... commented on you and some others perhaps... and questioned whether the category was accurate or not.
Indeed, I were questionning the accuracy of gfox's reply to bonusstage.
I thought that some members weren't as active as he mentionned.

shrugs:: You're free to do what you want. But why get upset about someone "degrading" something that sounds like it was pretty... degraded already. O_o

yeah, well.. I already commented about that.

;_;

Too bad for him that I wasn't as speechless as you ...

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-19 20:41:01

At 11/18/04 08:02 AM, EKRegulus wrote: 1-Accused me of chatting on the forums while it was just a part of my post.

Settle petal. I wasn't implying you were having an AIM-esque conversation, I was simply saying I was conversed about.

2-Most people are more active than they seem but it's difficult to believe that you are following a topic that grows really fast, especially when I only see your username on the browsing list once per week.

Oh, right. I was unaware I had to be online the same time as you, having to figure out the timezone differences and act accordingly.

I browse this forum every day, I check this lounge constantly and I still miss some posts...

...Congratulations? Unless you're on 24/7 that argument is invalid.

3-so you are judging the whole generation without even knowning them?

No. Some of them have been around for at least a year. I don't have opinions on all of them. I said I disliked NEARLY ALL of the new generation. That leaves room for some I can get along with and some I haven't decided on yet.

good thing for you that we didn't think the same way about the older generation.

If you don't like the people who hang around a new spot you're checking out, you wouldn't stick around. That's a completely different ballgame.

ALMOST ALL topics about sex and relationships are trash or lies on the general forum and it really starts to annoy everyone.

Obviously not. Droves of people flock to those threads. Unless you've asked every single person who has visited the BBS, that statement is also invalid.

I had no idea if it was copied or not but one thing is sure, all similar threads are trash and that one wasn't an exception.

Wah wah wah. If you don't like it, don't go to it.

Joke or not, you contributed to add unecessary trash on the forum and that's not how will earn any respect from me.

Yeah, since everyone wants your respect...

Okay, so I'm typing some "shit" here heh?

Indeed you are. I consider putting someone or their actions down shit.

Look at the situation I was talking about! Your thread that you made could certainly be considered like "shit".

Don't pass the buck. You were typing shit, doesn't matter what it was about.

At 11/19/04 04:05 PM, gfoxcook wrote: HEY now... we didn't "decide" to have a chat about you.

No, of course not. Wade made you do it, right? You chose to post about me, EKRegulus chose to respond, you chose to respond to that, and so on. Unless we're working off two different definitions of 'decide', that looks like a few decisions to me.

;_; Reduced to teh lurkeration? ;_;

Pretty much.

But why get upset about someone "degrading" something that sounds like it was pretty... degraded already. O_o

I enjoyed it. Dark_Potato brought it up in Chat and we started planning our posts. We were creating a story and as much as it just looked like another lame gender-bending thread, I got some fun out of it. The thread grew to around 7 or 8 pages before deletion, which couldn't have happened without a continued storyline.

At 11/19/04 04:26 PM, EKRegulus wrote: Too bad for him that I wasn't as speechless as you ...

Yeah, since you're so scary when you're 'really pissed off'. >8|

I'll probably read this in ten minutes and facepalm. - RageVI

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-19 21:30:16

Well, I have two choices. I could continue this arguing about really lame subjects against figment but that would be pointless since he won't take anything seriously or just bash me even more.

I could also avoid to continue this flame war, ignore him and just get back into the topic which would probably be appreciated by most regulars here that don't give a shit about this pathetic flame war between figment and me.

I decided to choose the second option because
1- this topic isn't about a deleted thread which nobody cares about except figment and me...
2-a huge flame war wouldn't be good for this topic, I don't want this thread to become as shitty as the flame war. This topic should be known for its lists, not the flame war that could become famous on the whereis/howto section. A flame war like that one could be a good argument for a mod to lock this thread.
3-Redcircle made a great thread that most regulars were interested in and it shouldn't turn out into crap. Let's talk about the lists NOW!

Okay, figment, I won't continue this discussion and I don't expect any respect or anything similar from you. That's it. Call me a pussy, I don't care about what you type anymore. This flame war is over.

Nobody "won" that flame war. No matter how good or stupid are arguments were, I just knew that if I responded to your last post, it would become really ugly so it ends here ... for me.

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-19 21:54:44

At 11/19/04 09:30 PM, EKRegulus wrote: Nobody "won" that flame war.

That's because you're all losers. A compromise is an agreement whereby both parties get what neither of them wanted.

No matter how good or stupid are arguments were, I just knew that if I responded to your last post, it would become really ugly so it ends here ... for me.

Before you criticize someone Regulus, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

I hope we're still on good terms ;-)

Levels --- Badges

Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-19 22:52:56

At 11/19/04 09:54 PM, Recon_Rebel wrote: That's because you're all losers. A compromise is an agreement whereby both parties get what neither of them wanted.

Well, it wasn't exactly an agreement, I just walked away from the flame war. I thought that it was the best thing to do. An agreement seems impossible right now so that's how I choose to end this.

Before you criticize someone Regulus, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
I hope we're still on good terms ;-)

What is done is done. It's difficult to change the way I criticize but it might be necessary. I started so many flame wars this week.. I stopped to count them. Good thing that most of them are over :D As for this one, I will walk away from it without commenting it.

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-20 01:14:04

At 11/19/04 09:30 PM, EKRegulus wrote: Okay, figment, I won't continue this discussion

Right... So you can be the mature, sensible one? Get someone riled up just so you can say "I'm the better man, I'm not participating in this conflict."? As noble as you're trying to make your intentions seem, it's nothing when you've set it up.

This flame war is over.

I'd hardly call it a 'flame war'. I hadn't sunk to personal attacks... yet.

Nobody "won" that flame war. No matter how good or stupid are arguments were, I just knew that if I responded to your last post, it would become really ugly so it ends here ... for me.

Hahaha. How's the weather up there on your high horse?

I'll probably read this in ten minutes and facepalm. - RageVI

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-21 22:25:50

Alrighty everyone. I have e-mailed the Regulars and let them know about the December election.

Please do not vote until November 25th.

We will get this ball rolling right now. Just send me a list of people that you would like to see on the list of potentials. If you don't think anyone else should be added to the list, PLEASE e-mail me letting me know that the list is fine.

Have a great day!!! ^_^

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-21 22:34:35

At 11/21/04 10:25 PM, RedCircle wrote: Have a great day!!! ^_^

Good, someone finally changed the subject =)

Thanks for refreshing the thread red, it starts to smell better ;)

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-21 22:52:51

At 11/21/04 10:34 PM, EKRegulus wrote: Good, someone finally changed the subject =) Thanks for refreshing the thread red, it starts to smell better ;)

I opened a can of FEBREEZE on this beee-otch...

heh heh...

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-22 06:32:00

Cant we all just get along heh, anyways regulars election i take it or something like that, i should find out more about this topic shouldnt i? heh oh well im here now...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-22 07:12:31

~X~

Your like a brother to me here mate, but its just aswell as its a brother i dont see or id fucking hit you sometimes :D <3

Geefockz

Coinkydink indeed, but i have no hard feelings (anymore) about what Dobio did, it was just the manner that he did it, the very post before his final post was mine saying "i think the next update will be in July sometime", i looked like a right dickhead, and that was just after me and Ghostmint "helped" find some users as he had asked that werent on his list.

Figgy and EK

Interesting words from both of you and im sure both of you feel you are in the right, but i think you guys should just leave it as is, this kinda disrupts things a little, meh, none of my business.

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-22 07:18:09

At 11/22/04 07:12 AM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: ~X~

Your like a brother to me here mate, but its just aswell as its a brother i dont see or id fucking hit you sometimes :D <3

Heh cool cool, i am glad we got that out of the way then heh its like brother love only in a non sexual way right? banana...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-22 08:52:20

At 11/19/04 04:05 PM, gfoxcook wrote: HEY now... we didn't "decide" to have a chat about you. I personally listed all 21 members of the Wi/Ht? and basically categorised them as active or inactive.

I remember when there were 7 members.

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-23 10:53:48

At 11/22/04 07:18 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote:
Heh cool cool, i am glad we got that out of the way then heh its like brother love only in a non sexual way right? banana...

Indeed yes.

Red, ive sent a few e-mails your way so i think you should get them soon. I was just thinking. What about the vote to get someone took off the list ? I thought we were doing that at the same time as the next update ?

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-23 11:03:52

At 11/23/04 10:53 AM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: Red, ive sent a few e-mails your way so i think you should get them soon.

Yes, I see them. I'll reply asap good buddy ^_^

I was just thinking. What about the vote to get someone took off the list ? I thought we were doing that at the same time as the next update ?

We are going to do that vote on the 25th. I'll explain in more detail when I send the "you may now vote" e-mail. Hopefully, it should be straightforward.

Remember, the 3 "in-votes" are manditory. The 1 "out-vote" is optional.

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-23 11:14:22

At 11/23/04 10:53 AM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote:
At 11/22/04 07:18 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote:
Red, ive sent a few e-mails your way so i think you should get them soon. I was just thinking. What about the vote to get someone took off the list ? I thought we were doing that at the same time as the next update ?

Haha i thaught we worked our differences out SCD heh, j/k im not even in your group anyways im just playing around...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-23 11:18:59

At 11/23/04 11:14 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Haha i thaught we worked our differences out SCD heh, j/k im not even in your group anyways im just playing around...

Teehee...I'm not either *evil laugh*

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-23 12:11:15

At 11/23/04 11:14 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote:
Haha i thaught we worked our differences out SCD heh, j/k im not even in your group anyways im just playing around...

You never know, you could be next time round, but im pretty sure I know who it will be this time.

At 11/23/04 11:18 AM, RedCircle wrote:

Your such a bitch do you know that?

Ok, im kinda looking forward to the next update, ive seen a few people on the regs list not actually doing bugger all, so there could be a mass vote for several users, not just j00bie :P

Also, im sure i read it somewere, but, if thers a tie in the users who are getting kicked out (temporary maybe) its gonna come down to sign up date right ? Not blams/saves/reviews/posts or whatever.

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-23 12:22:35

At 11/23/04 12:11 PM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: You never know, you could be next time round, but im pretty sure I know who it will be this time.

Haha I highly doubt it would be me but whatever dude, im not even in your group dude, ohwell...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-24 05:25:01

At 11/23/04 12:11 PM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote:
At 11/23/04 11:14 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote:
You never know, you could be next time round, but im pretty sure I know who it will be this time.

Heh, I don't even know who...but I'll take a stab at it and say that there is an "R" in the name, and it might be 6 letters long...hrm...

At 11/23/04 11:18 AM, RedCircle wrote:
Your such a bitch do you know that?

Yup :-D

Ok, im kinda looking forward to the next update, ive seen a few people on the regs list not actually doing bugger all, so there could be a mass vote for several users, not just j00bie :P

Poor j00bie. But, there are people that (in my opinion) have a huge chance of getting kicked out... ...we will just have to wait for the results...

Also, im sure i read it somewere, but, if thers a tie in the users who are getting kicked out (temporary maybe) its gonna come down to sign up date right ? Not blams/saves/reviews/posts or whatever.

Yes. Once I signal you all to vote, then you will get 3 votes to bring people in, and one optional vote to kick someone out. I have a feeling that everyone is going to use their optional kick-out vote, and the person with the highest number of votes (as long as it is more than 3 votes) will go bye-bye. If two users tie, then the one with the latest sign up date will be kicked out (meaning the one who has been signed up to newgrounds the shortest amount of time).

...but even my predictions would be inaccurate, because I cannot vote myself.

I will e-mail everyone the tallies of the in-votes, but I will not send the tallies of the kick-out votes. I don't want anyone to get mad. Well, at least not that mad.

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-24 05:46:05

At 11/24/04 05:25 AM, RedCircle wrote:
Heh, I don't even know who...but I'll take a stab at it and say that there is an "R" in the name, and it might be 6 letters long...hrm...

I have a slight suspicion you may be correct.

Poor j00bie. But, there are people that (in my opinion) have a huge chance of getting kicked out... ...we will just have to wait for the results...

I cant kick out the j00bmeister, that was only a joke :D

Yes.

Sounds extremely fair to me.

I will e-mail everyone the tallies of the in-votes, but I will not send the tallies of the kick-out votes. I don't want anyone to get mad. Well, at least not that mad.

Cant you even tell a special friend :P

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-24 06:01:01

At 11/24/04 05:46 AM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote:
At 11/24/04 05:25 AM, RedCircle wrote:

You and me both. It only seems natural, eh?

I cant kick out the j00bmeister, that was only a joke :D

I know. Plus, he is still quite active, so I don't think he'll have any worries. They should kick out that SCD guy...what a n00b...LOL

Yes.
Sounds extremely fair to me.

I'm glad. I feel like I'm finally getting somewhere in this listing. It's taken me a LOT of questions, test lists, and doubts just to get this far, but I believe that it's all smooth sailing now.

I think that I am going to start up a "C" list only update every weekend. Just a short update to help the Regs track their numbers. I'll leave the full update (Mods, Members, and Regs) to the beginning of the month (Ramagi style).

Cant you even tell a special friend :P

It really depends on the results. I know that most people won't mind having one vote against them, but if there are a few people with over 3 votes, then there can be some toe-stepping that I just don't want to allow. I'd rather just wait for the results, and decide for myself what the best course of action is, if you know what I mean.

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-24 06:22:23

At 11/24/04 05:25 AM, RedCircle wrote: Heh, I don't even know who...but I'll take a stab at it and say that there is an "R" in the name, and it might be 6 letters long...hrm...

I had trouble finding three nominees who deserve a place on the regs list... most of them aren't very regular at all.

- - Flash - Music - Images - -

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-24 06:24:00

At 11/24/04 06:22 AM, Denvish wrote: I had trouble finding three nominees who deserve a place on the regs list... most of them aren't very regular at all.

Hmm, I couldn't imagine....who posts in the wi/ht section every morning and night? :P

I'd have to say ramagi, i've seen her every night. Her and quikfox, I always see that guy around...

Minecraft server: alureon.net

PortalWatch 0.1 Alpha - Download

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-24 06:24:21

At 11/24/04 05:25 AM, RedCircle wrote: Heh, I don't even know who...but I'll take a stab at it and say that there is an "R" in the name, and it might be 6 letters long...hrm...

I had trouble finding three nominees who deserve a place on the regs list... most of them aren't very regular at all.

- - Flash - Music - Images - -

BBS Signature