00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ng Urban Dead Club

115,063 Views | 2,699 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Ng Urban Dead Club 2005-12-12 21:09:48

Here is the plac for all of the NG users that are members of the online RPG callede Urban Dead. It is a zombie-themed adventure game, and is quite a lot of fun.

To join, just post your username, a link to your profile, and current location. Also, add [Newgrounds] to the group space in your Edit Profile page.

My username is Matt Guthrie
I've got no more action points left, and am in the Dear Street Police Dept in North Blythville. The building has been very strongly barricaded, and has a running generator inside.

Some useful help on Urban Dead...

The Urban Dead wilkipedia page
The Urban Dead FAQ
Urban Dead Game News

If you don't have an account, I encourage you to make one and check it out, if you don't like it, no worries.

I hope this takes off, I'm really looking forward to having a lot of fun with this.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2005-12-12 21:23:15

At 12/12/05 09:20 PM, DarthSanta wrote: Isn't the whole Graaaaagh! thing based off that?

Seeing as I have no idea what you mean, I don't know.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2005-12-12 21:35:29

At 12/12/05 09:20 PM, DarthSanta wrote: Isn't the whole Graaaaagh! thing based off that?

No, the outwar thing is seperate and doesn't have any affect on the game.

As for the game, I remeber signing up for this early - profile :) I never really got into this, but it might be fun to do once a day, seeing how that's as much as you can do any way ;) I don't think I liked it at first because when I signed up there was no one around, ha ha.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2005-12-12 22:05:01

At 12/12/05 09:35 PM, -absentminded- wrote: I remeber signing up for this early

Cool! I guess I'll make a member list:

[Newgrounds]

1: Matt Guthrie
2: uga

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2005-12-13 15:25:36

So I'm in The Pittman Building inside the suburb of Shore Hills. I've decided to try to get to a mall, and the closest is in Quarlesbank/Gatcombeton.

It's probably going to take a long time to get there, but there should be a bunch of stuff in the mall, right?

Yeah, sweet.

This is really useful.
Map of Malton

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2005-12-13 20:36:09

Yeah, I see what you're talking about now...

Link

They're created by the same guy.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2005-12-13 20:43:25

Hey, why not ill join.

I, fender_bender am currently nowhere, due to the fact that i am just signing up.

dafuq? | xbl gt - FATTYCANTJUMP | Lord Stanley Is Ours

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2005-12-13 20:45:19

I'm gonna sign up i'll be kylen889

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2005-12-13 20:46:52

Oh yeah, my guy cant be fender_bender in the game... (sucks!) because there is already one... But my guy is SCALIA... lol. My last name in caps...

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2005-12-13 20:47:41

Ok my username is kylen889 this is pretty cool.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2005-12-13 20:49:10

Ok, i need some pointers. Where is a good safehouse?
And should i just openly attack someone if they are near? or not?
hehe can you tell im new?

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2005-12-13 21:01:00

At 12/12/05 09:09 PM, GUTHRIE wrote: Here is the plac for all of the NG users that are members of the online RPG callede Urban Dead. It is a zombie-themed adventure game, and is quite a lot of fun.

Awesome! I already have an account there that I made around 4 pm today.

My account name is Blam7 ( inspired by NG)
Unfortunatly I only have 3 exp points, but im still learning how the system works.

yay

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2005-12-13 22:29:46

my user name is Shadowoftheforest Im look for a group to join.

Enter Thy Metal Hell

www.infowars.com Because There Is A War On For Your Mind.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2005-12-14 21:02:54

At 12/13/05 10:29 PM, smeagol1 wrote: my user name is Shadowoftheforest Im look for a group to join.

Sweet! Read the instructions at the top of the page and check back later.

I'm still on my quest for the mall, and am really starting to run into a crapload of zombies.
Right now I'm inside Rutt Square Fire Station in Eastonwood. The building has been very strongly barricaded, so I'm not worried about any zombie attacks here, which is good. I only have one AP left.

I'll add all of you newcomers as soon as you leave links to your profiles.
Also, please add [Newgrounds] to the Group space on your Edit Profile page (accessible by clicking on your Username on the bottom left on the main map page, then clicking on Edit Profile on the bottom left.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2005-12-14 21:40:56

At 12/14/05 09:02 PM, GUTHRIE wrote:
At 12/13/05 10:29 PM, smeagol1 wrote: my user name is Shadowoftheforest Im look for a group to join.
Sweet! Read the instructions at the top of the page and check back later.

I'm still on my quest for the mall, and am really starting to run into a crapload of zombies.
Right now I'm inside Rutt Square Fire Station in Eastonwood. The building has been very strongly barricaded, so I'm not worried about any zombie attacks here, which is good. I only have one AP left.

I'll add all of you newcomers as soon as you leave links to your profiles.
Also, please add [Newgrounds] to the Group space on your Edit Profile page (accessible by clicking on your Username on the bottom left on the main map page, then clicking on Edit Profile on the bottom left.

Ok I made a new account becuase my guy died and turned into a zombie.
I read the faq and it said to be revived I had to find some doctor employee person, rather than go through all that trouble and spent valuable action points I made a new character Blam66

Level 1
8 Exp
Civilian ( police officer)

I am currently in West Boundwood with 10 action points remaining.

Also does anyone know what these numbers mean?

Ng Urban Dead Club

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2005-12-15 08:51:37

At 12/14/05 09:40 PM, Major_punk wrote: Also does anyone know what these numbers mean?

That's your X,Y location.
I don't really know how to interpret them, but I'll figure it out soon.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2005-12-15 21:45:45

Alright, so I'm pretty much next to the Calvert mall in Gatcombeton and some fuckhead barricaded it so tightly that there's no way to get in. I'm so pissed. Anyway, I guess I'll have to just kill some zombies until I have enough XP to buy Free Running (Can move between adjacent buildings without stepping outside).

Right now I'm inside St Benedict's Hospital in Quarlesbank. With 3 AP left, I think I'll leave it for the night and check back in the morning at school.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2005-12-16 21:06:48

At 12/14/05 09:40 PM, Major_punk wrote: I made a new character Blam66

Your profile link doesn't work. Try again, please.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2005-12-20 15:59:04

I think this place needs a jumpstart.

CLEAR

Ng Urban Dead Club

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2005-12-20 16:16:01

dam u AOL... u cant play it on that. any wayz my user name is wario6.4

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2005-12-20 17:00:33

At 12/20/05 04:16 PM, Kingmonkeybutt wrote: dam u AOL... u cant play it on that. any wayz my user name is wario6.4

Do you think you could link us to your profile?

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2005-12-20 17:26:11

At 12/16/05 09:06 PM, GUTHRIE wrote:

oops, Blam4
Hes a level 2 now with hand to hand combat and axe proficency. Im located in Lervill Heights.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2005-12-20 21:09:14

At 12/20/05 05:26 PM, Major_punk wrote:
At 12/16/05 09:06 PM, GUTHRIE wrote:
oops, Blam4

Good. I've noticed you added Newgrounds to your group. The group is [Newgrounds], but that looks stupid I guess. Once we get more members we can have a vote.

Can you add me to your contact list? I've found a Mobile Phone. I think it was in a pub.

There are also some really cool FireFox extensions out there to organize your item lists and whatnot.
Check these out.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2005-12-29 15:44:46

I'm pretty close to buying my first skill, which will be Hand-to-Hand Combat.
I haven't gotten any yet because I've been building up my inventory.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-04 20:42:45

Shit. I left for a trip and now I'm a zombie. I'm trying to get a revive from a website organization, so I hope everything works out well.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-04 23:49:04

I'd like to join. I've gotten quite a few levels lately, but recently the police station I was in was seiged by zombies, and I was one of the unlucky ones. I should have run instead of trying to fight, or maybe just barricaded it. Restarting is out of the question- I've gotten both basic gun skills as well as barricade so far. Anyways, I'm at Eglen Drive in Brooksville- a supposed revivification point- but there's a spray on the wall that says "Give Up All Hope - We Have Eaten The Revivers!"

I take it that finding a reviver is near impossible.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-04 23:49:42

I'm thinking of joining this - could definitly be interesting.

However, I just joined. Nomader now exists, and is stuck in the middle of Rolt Heights, at St. Peter's Church , armed with nothing more than six rounds of pistol bullets, a flak jacket, and two worthless crucifixes.

And no AP points. Bummer.

Anyways, I'm right next to a graveyard in an uncloseable Church - who wants to place the bet that I'm dead?

Besides, I'm surrounded by dead human bodies, and spray-painted buildings, often with Zombie markings.

"Oh what fun..."

Nomader ('No, mad, er').

Review Request Club // Former Wi/Ht? Regular

Oh God, you're an idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-05 00:02:59

^^ Yeah, you're screwed. If you don't make it, restart, because if you end up a zombie, you'll have to endure some agonizing attack percentiles before you get vigor mortis. Otherwise, check often for action points, and run for a low-barricade safehouse as soon as you can.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-05 00:04:41

At 1/4/06 11:49 PM, ChickenOfDoom wrote: I take it that finding a reviver is near impossible.

Wiki is your place, my friend.

5 blocks north, 2 blocks east.

St. Chad Church

Eastonwood looks like your best hope.

Nomader ('No, mad, er').

Oh God, you're an idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-05 00:40:15

Sorry to double post - I've created the character Nomadan with a bit more success. However, I'm in xombie infested areas - at least I've found a "strongly" barricaded building.

Nomader ('No, mad, er').

Oh God, you're an idiot.

BBS Signature