00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

snoozerzz just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ng Urban Dead Club

115,271 Views | 2,699 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2008-03-20 23:17:04

hi boom129 I ask to join your group, admittedly im a noob on urban dead, but im a firefighter currently staying in Pescodside in the firehouse

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2008-03-21 00:31:22

Whats up I've played this game off and on for a while and banked about 6 thousand experience. Anybody have a group or something I can come to? Also if anyone is playing in the new city and would like a partner or to start up a group or something of the sort just ask me, I'm very skilled at creating new characters.

100% means completely perfect, not just fulfilling a set of requirements.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2008-03-21 12:52:34

So today I finally got REVIVED! I stood up, but I have an infection, so now I only have 1hp left.....

-How do I heal myself?

-How do I get rid of infections?

-If i die by infection, will I become a zombie?

I was looking in the Wikipedia, but there's too much info to weave through.

"Roleplaying is to the mind what masturbation is to the body. It's dirty, obscene, not publicly performed " - Shalashaska-1

ZombieCrew SurvivalRP Siggy by Thimbles

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2008-03-24 23:52:57

My username is the same as it is here. My profile, my wiki page. I would like to join, as if it isn't obvious. Should you accept, i look forward to working(read: zombie-hunting) with you.

We are the resistance, we are the underground, we are Newgrounds: home of the original cock joke.

The world takes everything too seriously.

This is not a signature.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2008-03-24 23:56:30

At 3/21/08 12:52 PM, JakFro5t wrote: So today I finally got REVIVED! I stood up, but I have an infection, so now I only have 1hp left.....

Don't do anything! If you move once you're fucked!

-How do I heal myself?

First aid kit. Or: hang out in an area with lots of survivors(indoors) and just wait (some people regularly check for injured to heal).

By healing yourself (or being healed by someone else), if you're healed your infection automatically goes away.

Yes, if you die AT ALL you will become a zombie.

Try the FAQ page.

Sorry to double-post but, i thought i might as well reply to this, even though i'm probably already too late.

We are the resistance, we are the underground, we are Newgrounds: home of the original cock joke.

This is not a signature.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2008-03-25 17:29:22

At 3/24/08 11:56 PM, catman03 wrote:

Ya, I already died :( Oh well, I gety more EXP as zombeh, so I'll save up till I can be revived.

-How do I heal myself?

Where do you find these?

I'll have to devote some time to searching.

Yep, had to find out for myself before anyone posted lol.

Try the FAQ page.

Sorry to double-post but, i thought i might as well reply to this, even though i'm probably already too late.

Thank you for replying to me, though a tad too late. Anyhow, does anyone have a clan or group I can join? On UD I mean.

"Roleplaying is to the mind what masturbation is to the body. It's dirty, obscene, not publicly performed " - Shalashaska-1

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2008-03-25 18:13:21

Sorry for double posting but I figured this was a good topic and I'd waited long enough.

This is my main character, fire man, farily low level, since most of his skills are in zombie since he's always dead :(, but I'm trying to get him into a good combat player.

And I made a NT so that while I wait for my FM to load up on AP I won't be bored, and so I can be of more help, and noone can report me because they don't know if I'm lying hah!

Anyway, I'm going to try to find a crowbar soon for my FM, so he can enter buildings easier.

And I'm starting to understand how to get exp while a NT, the only hard part is finding zombies to "tag".

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2008-03-26 00:49:25

At 3/25/08 05:29 PM, JakFro5t wrote:
At 3/24/08 11:56 PM, catman03 wrote:
At 3/21/08 12:52 PM, JakFro5t wrote: So today I finally got REVIVED! I stood up, but I have an infection, so now I only have 1hp left.....
Ya, I already died :( Oh well, I gety more EXP as zombeh, so I'll save up till I can be revived.

Yeah, zombies and military are the easiest classes to level up at the start.

-How do I heal myself?
First aid kit. Or: hang out in an area with lots of survivors(indoors) and just wait (some people
regularly check for injured to heal).
Where do you find these?

Hospitals and malls.

By healing yourself (or being healed by someone else), if you're healed your infection automatically
goes away.
I'll have to devote some time to searching [for first aid kits], then.

yeah, try hospitals, malls are useless unless you have the shopping skill.

Yes, if you die AT ALL you will become a zombie.
Yep, had to find out for myself before anyone posted lol.

Yeah, at least death isn't permanent though.

Thank you for replying to me, though a tad too late.

No problem.

This is not a signature.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2008-03-26 15:32:37

So I had my NT go into a hospitol while I was moving both of the characters (slowly) to Rolten Hights (the BG base) and did some searching, found like 5 first aid kits, so that's good. The bad thing though...

For NTs, it takes a while to get exp since you have to find crowds of zombies, but also be near a place to camp out at the end of the day, so each journey must be measured.

My FM since he's in zombie form, doesn't have the walking ability so he must spend 2 AP to move, so for now I'm just going to kill some stuff to get the last 20EXP so I can get the skill for 1AP moves.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2008-03-27 10:44:35

HI, im at dunsdon lane, i need a revive please!
this is my id http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1165 917
name Federico Skywalker

Thanks a lot, and gl against the zombs

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2008-03-28 21:45:59

Made it Dunston or whatever, I'd like a revive.

My ID, JakFro5t

And I need to know where our homebase is? So that I know where to run to recover. I need to start getting my FM skills.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2008-06-09 15:40:28

How do you join clubs on there, I just created my character.

Newgrounds | PM me for a forum signature

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2008-06-09 23:03:41

Just started any hints for me?

|"Emo Panda"|Request a sig at NGSM|

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2008-08-12 14:45:19

anyone still play?

tried to log on today, forgot my password for ComDawg3 :(

is [Newgrounds] even active in Rolt Heights anymore?

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2008-10-14 10:58:20

At 8/12/08 02:45 PM, ReB wrote: anyone still play?

tried to log on today, forgot my password for ComDawg3 :(

is [Newgrounds] even active in Rolt Heights anymore?

I haven't even logged in for about a week and a half, and before that, for about three months.

I'd be happy to let someone take over [Newgrounds] if they were so inclined. I just have no time for games being in college.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2008-10-19 19:13:57

The Newgrounds Crew of UD is now Disbanded by the THE GREAT MALTON GROUP MASSACRE, on the wiki.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2009-06-24 17:38:17

Uhhh... I've been rolling for some time. I have my own group and am rolling with The Fortress right now.

Don't need any help. If anyone wants, you can hang out with me and my group up north in Raines Hills.http://www.urbandead.com/profile.c gi?id=1461983

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2009-06-24 23:30:35

I used to play this but I totally forgot my info, and how to play... I made a new character just 5 minutes ago though, and I'm very confused, haha.

My character

If anybody can help me out, I'd appreciate it, I'm out of action points for now, but I need to find some ammo.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2009-07-04 13:07:06

Well, I would suggest getting free running, and you should go to North Blythville, which is green.

So, you're a private, probably, which means try getting hand2hand + axe training, which is the best weapon.
THEN focus on maxxing out your shooting skills.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2009-08-05 16:54:44

Hey guys i don't know if i shuld post here.. but i need a revive and dunsdon lane in Rolt Heights.
Character: donut1111
UD ID: 1479615

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2009-09-03 09:24:07

My username is Captain Leeloo id like to join your group i am currently in rolt hieghts on dundson lane at the moment i am a zombie waiting for a revive.

El capitano!

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2010-04-12 16:51:03

Wanting to join
Corpse313
In Penny Heights

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2010-07-08 15:34:08

I have a character or two in this game. I'm not terribly interested in joining your group... but if one of my characters happens to be in the Rolt Heights neighborhood he may stop by to play you fellows a song.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2010-07-08 15:35:57

hey if your in Rolt go to Broadbent Plaza its on the west side of rolt its my safehouse.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2010-07-08 16:00:38

if you go to brodbent plaza and you see someone in there say "newgrounds" and you will be safe from zombies we have constant barricades up.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2010-07-09 12:38:24

My name is Bloodxkid.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2010-07-09 12:39:55

At 7/9/10 12:38 PM, stosh1919 wrote: My name is Bloodxkid.

I want to join the group.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2010-07-10 04:05:51

alright then just head to rolt heights. and we will be able to level you up.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2010-07-10 15:06:09

At 7/10/10 12:46 PM, doberman7 wrote:
At 7/10/10 04:05 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: alright then just head to rolt heights. and we will be able to level you up.
I'll have to wait until tommorow.

Also, I got killed by a zombie, so I lose 10AP just to stand up and 2AP just to move to a new place.

come to rolt and I'll revive you.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2010-08-03 17:11:53

I am FireWOLF109 like i usually am (so that people can easily identify me)
and i am inside of The Oakes Arms which does alot of broadcasting

BBS Signature