00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Cuddlymuffintop just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ng Urban Dead Club

115,294 Views | 2,699 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-05 00:58:27

At 1/5/06 12:40 AM, Nomader wrote: Sorry to double post - I've created the character Nomadan with a bit more success. However, I'm in xombie infested areas - at least I've found a "strongly" barricaded building.

Welcome aboard Nomader, to be honest I thought this topic was forgotten so I stopped coming here but I see now its getting back into its original groove.

My character Blam4 is now a level 7. I have a few skills but tommorow ill make a full description of my characters situation. Im just too tired now.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-05 01:04:56

^^ well, it's a long walk, but I'll try it. Thanks.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-05 01:10:35

At 1/5/06 12:58 AM, Major_punk wrote: My character Blam4 is now a level 7. I have a few skills but tommorow ill make a full description of my characters situation. Im just too tired now.

Alright, sounds good.

In the meantime, I sort of made a second player called Nomadan who seems to be doing a bit better than my cop. He's a fireman, and I'll give the details later.

For now, I'm doing nothing. :/

Nomader ('No, mad, er').

Review Request Club // Former Wi/Ht? Regular

Oh God, you're an idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-05 03:49:48

I havent played that game in a long ass time. Is the new updates any good?

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-05 03:52:05

Oh and can anyone help a zombie out? I died a while back from a raid a month ago.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-05 04:45:44

http://www.urbandead..rofile.cgi?id=348423

I hope that's a link to my profile. I went with medic, although it looks like a poor choice now that I've read the wiki page.

You are inside St Dionysius's Hospital, dark corridors leading through abandoned wards. The building has been very strongly barricaded.

Everything is everything

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-05 12:19:44

At 1/5/06 03:52 AM, TigerArmy666 wrote: Oh and can anyone help a zombie out? I died a while back from a raid a month ago.

I don't think anyone has the skill to revive, looking at other posts. I died as well.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-05 15:25:09

I'd suggest that anybody with the "Newgrounds" group change it to "[Newgrounds]" without quotations.

On a secondary note, I believe I've become completely addicted. Drat.

I logged onto Nomader to find that I'd been attacked by two seperate zombies, one of which infected me. Luckily, I had found a first aid kit... in a church. It seems a level 20 was kind enough to randomly come into the church as well, and make a light barricade. Hopefully it'll hold.

I'm at St. Peter's Church in Rolt Heights - anybody who can help out a fireman here... a level one fireman, would be greatly appreciated.

Nomader ('No, mad, er').

Oh God, you're an idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-05 20:18:59

... Someone just headshotted me. This is going to take a while.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-05 20:27:39

Damn I keep dieing well im at a necro tech building at Jensen town my accout skaterzach . Im dead I'll be at Sparks cresent.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-06 00:32:40

At 1/5/06 08:18 PM, ChickenOfDoom wrote: ... Someone just headshotted me. This is going to take a while.

Yeah, people keep killing me. This is getting really annoying trying to get revived continuously.

Grrrr.

And welcome to the new members! I've added you all to my contact list!

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-06 01:32:07

Oh yeah, and my username is the same there as it is here.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-06 01:41:34

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-06 01:56:30

At 1/6/06 12:32 AM, GUTHRIE wrote:
At 1/5/06 08:18 PM, ChickenOfDoom wrote: ... Someone just headshotted me. This is going to take a while.
Yeah, people keep killing me. This is getting really annoying trying to get revived continuously.

Ive just died today for the first time. How do you get revived? any tips on were I should go?

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-06 11:25:19

DAMMIT!
I've been headshotted again. I'm trying to get revived, but every time I stand up, I get fucking shot.
AAh shit.
Well, I'm trying to make my way to St. Chad's Church, like Nomader said.
Whee.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-06 13:18:51

At 1/5/06 12:19 PM, ChickenOfDoom wrote:
I don't think anyone has the skill to revive, looking at other posts. I died as well.
At 1/5/06 03:52 AM, TigerArmy666 wrote: Oh and can anyone help a zombie out? I died a while back from a raid a month ago.
At 1/6/06 12:32 AM, GUTHRIE wrote:

Grrrr.

And welcome to the new members! I've added you all to my contact list!

Alright so there these "Revivification Points" when you go there a Necrotech employee will bring you back to life!
"A revivification point is a point where one or more NecroTech employees either stay with syringes in order to revive zombies that come there, or check regularly, assuming that zombies present there are looking for a revive. "

Theres a total of 39 of these points... find the closest one to you.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-06 15:48:21

ok, i just signed up, im a zombie and my user name is mechametal. looks pretty interesting

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-06 15:58:08

sry for the double post, the last account didnt work, im meC

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-06 16:17:02

Er... you guys, with all zombies on my contact list, this isn't helping much.

Nomader Status (Main Account):

Class: Civilian - Cop

Current Location: Rhodenbank, Billinghurst Place Police Dept

Could you guys get revived a bit faster? It seems that I've stumbled upon a group of sorts, with nearly twenty-four other people in the area. I must admit, I was quite surpised.

Got my first kill today, after wasting two clips of bullets - however, it puts me above the 50 EXP mark - I hope to get Free Running soon.

Nomadan Status (Secondary Account)

Class: Civilian - Fireman

Current Location: Tapton , Zuryk Bank

Just happens to be strongly barricaded - lucky me. Surrounded by about five zombies - three other people have found refuge in the building, and one person in the nearby factory.

Turns out, I enjoy the weaponry of the cop more than the axe. Seems more effective, now that I've found a viable base.

Should we make a page for ourselves on the Wiki? And should we rondevous (only once all users have been revived) at a certain point?

Nomader ('No, mad, er').

Oh God, you're an idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-06 16:25:09

Hey guys can I join? I've been playing since UD started.

I'm back. Call the Police

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-06 16:37:27

At 1/6/06 04:25 PM, -Clone- wrote: Hey guys can I join? I've been playing since UD started.

Absolutley. Just read the first post (and ignore the typos, haha. I don't know why there are so many)!

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-06 16:52:13

My name is CLONED. I have 17 Hit Points, and 26 Action Points. I'm inside Oldroyd Avenue School in Wykewood. On the outside I sprayed CLONED IS INSIDE!

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-06 17:27:34

At 1/6/06 04:17 PM, Nomader wrote:
Should we make a page for ourselves on the Wiki? And should we rondevous (only once all users have been revived) at a certain point?

I think making our own page on Wiki will be a good idea, we have at least 5 active members and that number is sure to go up.
I dont really feel like traveling in a group if thats what you mean, if I pass by people I know ill be sure to stop by and say hello, but if one person ever missed a day the whole group would have to wait or not move at all.

Im still dead and waiting in line to be revived with 36 other zombies. =' (
This might take awhile...

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-06 17:45:30

I now have no action points, 3 cans of spray, a pistol (3), and a flak jacket.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-06 18:11:09

Alright, I'll make a wiki page, and put all of our stuff on it.

And shit, wouldn't you know it, I've been killed again.
>:(

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-06 18:26:24

It seems we need to be on the In-Game Stats page to be put on the Wiki. I guess we just need to wait for more members, and do it then.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-06 18:31:57

At 1/6/06 04:17 PM, Nomader wrote: Er... you guys, with all zombies on my contact list, this isn't helping much.

Nomader Status (Main Account):

Class: Civilian - Cop

Current Location: Rhodenbank, Billinghurst Place Police Dept

Could you guys get revived a bit faster? It seems that I've stumbled upon a group of sorts, with nearly twenty-four other people in the area. I must admit, I was quite surpised.

Yeah, I found one of those. A police station in Brooksville- Robertson Walk- with quite a few people in it. After a cycle of ammo searches and zombie killing, however, things went bad- people started reporting sightings of a large group of zombies closing in, and before I knew it, the nearby hospital had been overrun. I tried to help out, killing a few of the zombies there before heading back, but by the time I got back, there were over 50 people taking refuge in the police station (much increased from the initial number) and a large horde of zombies outside. So I went outside to kill some (almost killed one), but a zombie that was logged on at the same time infected me, and since that had never happened before, I got scared, went back inside, and devided my remaining ap between ammo searching and barricading. The next time I logged on, however, I was lying dead outside the building- someone must have thrown my body out. Checking back in as a zombie, it seemed as though about half the people there had been killed, and there were about 18 zombies inside the building. At that point I headed for the nearest revivification point, which had a message spraypainted on it that the reviver had been eaten, so I headed for Eastonwood. I don't think many of the people remaining in the building survived.

So, basically, don't assume that you're safe. If you've found a large group, there is a much hieghtened likelyhood that large, organized groups of zombies will attack.

Also, I am of course trying to be revived as quickly as possible. It's pretty hard to be inefficient in this, unless you stand up with no ap (which I actually just made the mistake of doing). But I won't do that again.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-06 18:43:34

At 1/6/06 06:31 PM, ChickenOfDoom wrote: So, basically, don't assume that you're safe. If you've found a large group, there is a much hieghtened likelyhood that large, organized groups of zombies will attack.

I was reading up on some interesting tactics, and the Seige of Caiger Mall, and some of the amazing tactical moves made by the Surivors.

They went into the surrounding buildings, instead of in Caiger Mall - when the Zombie Horde wasted their AP destroying the barricade, they would slip in and attack. Genius.

Infections really aren't that bad. I was oncre attacked twice inside of a church, and infected. However, I had a first aid kit, and used it. No biggie.

However, I used the Suburb Danger map - and currently, I'm in one of the zones which have low danger. The only enemies I've seen are scattered, and I killed one already, bring myself to above 50 EXP.

I think that the key to bringing down the zombie horde is co-ordination. Sure, big groups don't mean safety, but with the recent seige of Craiger Mall, it proves that big groups don't just need to scatter and run - they can actually fight.

_________

At 1/6/06 06:26 PM, GUTHRIE wrote: It seems we need to be on the In-Game Stats page to be put on the Wiki. I guess we just need to wait for more members, and do it then.

I see. Oh well, we'll be there soon enough. How many members do we have now? Six?

Anyways, I noticed something very strange in a recent search for "Newgrounds" at the Urban Wiki.

After The Flesh , a mindless killing group that "ignores politics" and "has vowed to bring mindless carnage to the game" has a very interesting recruitment policy:

Recruitment policy: email to therazoreater@spittingonyourgrave.com or jonas@newgrounds.com

o_O

o_O

Jonas seems to be running a group of his own as well. :P

Out of curiousity, are we a "Surivor", "Undead", or "Neither" group?

Nomader ('No, mad, er').

Oh God, you're an idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-06 18:47:43

There isn't a "Both" group?

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-06 19:15:33

At 1/6/06 06:43 PM, Nomader wrote: Out of curiousity, are we a "Surivor", "Undead", or "Neither" group?

So, the ultimate question...
I think we'll be a Survivor group. Mainly because all of us are or want to be survivors.
Unless anyone obejcts. Speak now or forever hold your peace.